Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68456 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Three: The Big Hairy Gobshite.
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2012, 02:45:05 pm »

Father Dick patiently explains that this is all a big misunderstanding, and that this whole thing is in aid of catching hairy baby makers (a worthy cause indeed) and if the good Father (Father Dick, that is) isn't released there will be hairy babies everywhere, and can he please have his clothes back?

TO THE CONFESSIONAL! AGAIN!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2012, 05:34:51 pm »

Put trousers on, check self for injuries, and run like bloody hell from whatever opened the door (yes, I know its Toaster). That being done, find one of those print shops and print off some new and improved posters.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2012, 09:15:27 am »

'You can bet I'll be able to wake very early in the morning indeed, you gobshite. I'll be keeping my eye on you...'

After the milkman is gone, Father Brown attempts to trail him to see if his milkmanning activities appear to be stranger than usual
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Four: Escape to Victory!
« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2012, 10:07:31 am »

Episode Three, Turn Four: Escape to Victory!

The Village of Termonfeckin – the Parochial House…

Fill self with the Holy Spirit to bust down the door.  Go help Reilly not be naked and incompetent and a big stupid gobshite.
”That big feckin’ stupid gobshite,” exclaims Father Lars to the bathroom in general. “I suppose I’d better go help him not be such a naked feckin’ eejit,” he continues, taking a short run up. “Sometimes,” he wonders, as he sprints the short distance towards the confounded bathroom door, “Sometimes I do wonder just what the feck I’ve done to end up even in the general proximity of such an incompetent bollock,” he concludes as he bursts shoulder first through the bathroom door, shattering it into sharp pointy bits and managing with expert control to avoid carrying on forward and over the stairs railing.

“Praise be,” he gratefully adds.

Put trousers on, check self for injuries, and run like bloody hell from whatever opened the door (yes, I know its Toaster). That being done, find one of those print shops and print off some new and improved posters.
”Feck!” shouts Father Reilly, lying like a crime scene outline on the ground under the second story bathroom window. “Arse!” he further explains as he checks himself for injuries.

Barring a few cuts and bruises, it seems he is perfectly ok!

As he struggles to put his trousers back on, he suddenly remembers the terrifying noise that startled him into flinging himself out of the bathroom window, turns in horror, and begins to flee!

He immediately trips over the trousers still surrounding his ankles, and smashes to the floor.

He gets back to his feet, semi-naked and more than semi-dirty, when suddenly a crushing blow from behind sends him sprawling to the floor!

“Feck!” shouts Father Reilly, groaning in pain.

“Arse!” shouts Father Lars, his hands wrapped tightly around Father Reilly’s naked nether regions. “Father Reilly!” he continues, “Reilly, you need to put your feckin’ trousers on! I’ve just had a call from Bishop feckin’ Lennan – he’s coming down to Termonfeckin’ to check how we’re doing! You’ve feckin’ well got to get yourself clean and dressed!”

The Village of Termonfeckin – The Four Leafed Feckin’ Clover Public House…

After the milkman is gone, Father Brown attempts to trail him to see if his milkmanning activities appear to be stranger than usual
”You can bet I'll be able to wake up very early in the morning, you gobshite, very feckin’ early in the morning indeed... I'll be keeping my eye on you, you little eejit...”

As Mr McCustard leaves, Father Brown hurriedly finishes the rest of his pint, wraps his cassock warmly about him, and speeds off into the early afternoon drizzle.

Outside, the cold grey street stretches interminably into the distance, and Father Brown’s heart sinks as he hears the whir of Mr McCustard’s milk float buzz away and escape his expert surveillance around a nearby corer.

But then! Father Brown remembers the top speed of a Mark 7 Electric Milk Float, and strolls off briskly down the street in hot pursuit! Turning the corner, he is overjoyed to catch up with his prey: he spies the milk float parked outside a row of houses!

“Strange feckin’ time to deliver milk!” muses Father Brown. “Perhaps he’s just collecting the bills… perhaps…”

The Village of Termonfeckin Central Television Studio…

Father Dick patiently explains that this is all a big misunderstanding and that this whole thing is in aid of catching hairy baby makers (a worthy cause indeed) and if the good Father (Father Dick, that is) isn't released there will be hairy babies everywhere, and can he please have his clothes back?

TO THE CONFESSIONAL! AGAIN!

”IT’S ALL A BIG FECKIN’ MISUNDERSTANDING, YOU GIANT FECKIN’ GOBSHITE! GET OFF ME IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!” screams Father Dick, as patiently as he can. “YOU BIG HAIRY BASTARD! YOU GREAT FECKIN’ FECKER!”

Suddenly the camera shoots from one side to another, unable to keep up with the priest’s unexpected and unexpectedly rapid burst of movement as Father Dick manages to wrestle off the security guard and throw him head first against the wall and then leap to his feet!

Confounding the cameraman’s attempts to focus elsewhere, Father Dick begins to dance feverishly in front of the camera, wailing at the top of his voice.

“It’s the hairy feckin’ babies! They’re coming to take us away! They’re feckin’ well coming to take us away! Confess your feckin’ sins, you hairy feckin’ sinners!”

Seemingly tired of focusing on the priest’s crotch, the camera suddenly changes to a new view of the priest’s backside as he runs away down the corridor, arms flailing as he bursts into and through the packed TV studio, diving headfirst through the nearest window and tumbling forward into the street.

“Free at last!” sings Father Dick, cartwheeling down the rainy street past a police officer. “I’m freeeeeeeeeeee!”

He hears a police whistle somewhere behind him and starts running towards the nearest church, looking back just once to taunt the unlucky copper.

“Come on you big bastard! Come on you feckers!”

Father Dick shouts to every house he passes.

“Come on you randy eejits! Come and confess your big feckin’ hairy baby sins, you great shitey perverts!”

One priest is naked! One priest is half naked!

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Four: Escape to Victory!
« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2012, 08:59:34 pm »

Well then!

Preparing for the veritable deluge of dirty sinful perverts, Father Dick dons the emergency cassock from the Church storehouse and rushes to the confessional, sifting through the torrid little lives of the villagers for clues to the identity to the hairy-baby-maker!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2012, 08:51:34 am »

Move closer and listen for any strange noises. Peek through the windows of any suspicious houses.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2012, 11:16:31 am »

Head to meet Lennan.  Impress him with my ideas for a 24/7 Mass on TV.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2012, 06:26:54 pm »

Clean self, and rush to town and hastily set up a confessional stall, posters be damned.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Five: Here Comes Confession!
« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2012, 08:35:09 am »

Episode Three, Turn Five: Here Comes Confession!

The Village of Termonfeckin…

Head to meet Lennan.  Impress him with my ideas for a 24/7 Mass on TV.
Rushing down the garden path to intercept the bishop, Father Lars gets to the gate just in time to see Bishop Lennan pull up in his imposing bishopmobile.

“I… the… er… Mass! Around the clock! In the… er… feck! Arse!”

“GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU AWFUL EEJIT! WHERE THE FECK ARE THE OTHER FECKIN’ PRIESTS? AND WHAT THE FECK WAS THAT HALF NAKED MAN DOING RUNNING DOWN THE LANE WHEN I ARRIVED?!”

“Oh, Bishop Lennan, I’m quite sure I don’t know what you’re talking about and I think the other priests are all giving confession in church!”

“DRIVER! TO THE CHURCH!”

“’Mass Around the Clock’” thinks Father Lars, watching the bishopmobile pull away. “What a feckin’ eejit.”

The Village of Termonfeckin – A street…

Move closer and listen for any strange noises. Peek through the windows of any suspicious houses.
Meanwhile and a short distance away, outside the house of iniquity, Father Brown is carefully observing. He realises that, if he really wants to catch the current number one hairy baby making suspect right in the feckin’ act, he is going to have to get closer. He is going to have to hear the guilt.

Shiftily looking from one side of the empty street to the other, Father Brown dashes across, past the parked milk float, onto the pavement, and hurdles the garden fence!

He hurdles it so hard he hurdles into it face first, and smashes the garden fence to the ground!

Suddenly a woman’s voice pierces the drizzly silence.

“Shitin’ feck! Me feckin’ husband! Oh Pat, quick, take the back way!”

“Hohoho!” comes a man’s voice. “Happy to ob-“

“No, feckin’ take the back door!”

“Hohoho!” comes the man’s voice again. “That’s what-“

“No, you daft eejit, get out!”

“But… what… I’m not-”

“No, feckin’ well leave! Through the back garden! It must be me feckin’ ex-special forces husband! He’s already suspicious about wee hairy O’Donald Junior!”

“Oh right. FECKIN’ SHITE!”

Assorted muffled banging and crashing noises follow, punctuated by a slamming door. Father Brown gets up and dusts himself off.

The Village of Termonfeckin Church…

Preparing for the veritable deluge of dirty sinful perverts, Father Dick dons the emergency cassock from the Church storehouse and rushes to the confessional, sifting through the torrid little lives of the villagers for clues to the identity to the hairy-baby-maker!
Stunning the whistling policeman into silence and stillness with his nudity, Father Dick escapes into the nearby church, hastily rummaging through the storehouse for an emergency cassock. He manages to leap into his confessional just before the church doors burst open with a torrent of torrid and terrible tales!

“Forgive me Father,” starts one villager.

“Er, well, that depends what you- oh right, yes, I mean, ok, go on, my son!”

“Daughter.”

“Er.”

“I have sinned. I let myself be seduced by a man… a great big hairy feckin’ man! And now… and now I’m feckin’ pregnant, with a hairy feckin’ baby!”

“Oh shite!”

”I beg your pardon Father?”

“Er. I mean… Right so. Well, you know, the ways of our Lord are many, and complex. Totally complex. I think-“

Clean self, and rush to town and hastily set up a confessional stall, posters be damned.
Just then there’s a terrifying outbreak of screaming and wailing, and suddenly Father Reilly leaps through the door of the confessional next to the confessing woman!

He’s entirely naked!

There appear to be morsels of paper stuck to various parts of his body!

“Oh shiting feck!” he begins, as the woman glances down at his stinking legs and then hurriedly averts her gaze. “Father Dick, feckin’ shite! There I was, just running along, with a great pile of posters, and then there was the bishop, and I couldn’t run fast enough, so I took all me clothes off, and then I realised I hadn’t wiped me arse, so I used the posters, and I was running along so I was, through the town to the church, and I thought I’d do me a bit of confessin’ people’s hairy sins donchaknow, so I burst in through the doorway and all the feckin’ villagers looked at me like I was some kind of mad eejit or something and then so I threw all me posters down next to the altar but there was such a screaming mass of people trying to get away from me and then suddenly the candles fell over so they did and the posters went up in flames donchaknow and then the altar too and then oh shite-“

“In feckin’ flames?” shouts Father Dick, incredulously.

“In feckin’ flames!” confirms Father Reilly as Father Dick bursts out of his side of the confessional.

“Oh feckin’ shite! The feckin’ church is on fire!”

“That’s what I was feckin’ well trying to tell you!”

One priest is naked! One church is burning!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Five: Here Comes Confession!
« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2012, 08:42:52 am »

Confront Pat in the back garden. Take him into custody. Err... priestly custody. We'll lock him in the confessional or something.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2012, 10:44:37 am »

"Oh feck. Oh shite. Hold the feck on, we need to sort out our feckin' priorities!"

Gently interrogate the dirty sinful pervert until the name of the werewolf/hairy-baby-maker is revealed! Then tell her to do fifty Hail Mary's or something as penance.

Time permitting, flee burning Church.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2012, 12:26:33 pm »

To the feckin' church!  Put out any fires, dress naked priest, impress bishop as the situation demands.  Hail Mary.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 26, 2012, 03:39:12 pm »

Reilly is not having a good day.

Call the fire brigade and then try to activate any fire prevention system in the church. If none, pull the woman out of the church and run out.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Six: Two Priests and a Hot Tub!
« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2012, 09:59:51 am »

Episode Three, Turn Six: Two Priests and a Hot Tub!

The Village of Termonfeckin – A street…

Confront Pat in the back garden. Take him into custody. Err... priestly custody. We'll lock him in the confessional or something.
”Come back!” shouts Father Brown through the house in front of him, hoping to stop Pat McCustard in his tracks with the power of his voice. “Come back, you hairy baby making fiend!”

Seeing no obvious way to reach the back garden, Father Brown dashes to the front of the house, kicks down the door, and finds himself face to face with Mrs McAnally.

She is totally naked, and starts screaming.

Suddenly she starts screaming even more, wailing and pointing and waving her arms in the air.

“Oh feckin’ feck, it was me feckin’ ex-special feckin’ forces husband feckin’ coming feckin’ back! Feckin’ shite!”

Father Brown turns.

“Oh. Hello there, Mr McAnally! Erm.”

The Village of Termonfeckin Church…

Gently interrogate the dirty sinful pervert until the name of the werewolf/hairy-baby-maker is revealed! Then tell her to do fifty Hail Marys or something as penance.

Time permitting, flee burning Church.

"Oh feck. Oh shite. Hold the feck on, we need to sort out our feckin' priorities!" screams Father Dick at the top of his voice.

"Right! You!" he continues, smashing his head through the divider in the confessional and confronting his awful sinner face to face. "You terrible pervert! You know, you’re probably, wait, no, DEFINITELY going to Hell! Even if you tell me who the feckin’ werewolf is, you harlot! Oh, wait, SHIT! Me feckin’ pants are on fire! Feckin’ feck!"

The confessing woman screams in Father Dick’s face and desperately tries to scramble out of the confessional.

Call the fire brigade and then try to activate any fire prevention system in the church. If none, pull the woman out of the church and run out.
But in the way is the naked and filthy Father Reilly! Tripping over his wildly flailing limbs, the confessing sinner crashes to the floor as she flies out of the confessional, whereupon the priest picks her up, slings her fireman-style across his dirt-streaked shoulders, sprints over to the baptismal font, throws in the woman, and then leaps in after her.

“Don’t worry, young child!” he reassures her, “We’ll be safe from the flames here!”

To the feckin' church!  Put out any fires, dress naked priest, impress bishop as the situation demands.  Hail Mary.
But luckily Father Lars, sprinting faster than the speed of er a bishopmobile, comes to the rescue, arriving fully dressed and with no law enforcement officers in pursuit! Seeing the endangered pair in the baptismal font as the flames grow and lick about, he strips off his clothes and dives in after Father Reilly and the sinner, hell bent on rescuing them!

But suddenly the doors to the church burst open! Bishop Lennan storms in!

”WHAT THE FECKIN’ FECK IS THIS FECKIN’ FECKERY?” he exclaims, the flames reflected in his eyes nicely emphasising the burning rage exhibited in his voice. ”WHAT THE FECKIN’ FECK! I TELL YOU TO SEEK OUT A HAIRY BABY PLAGUE INSTIGATOR AND YOU FECKIN’ WELL BURN DOWN A CHURCH AND GET IN THE HOT TUB WITH SOME NAKED BINT AND-“

“She’s not naked!”

”FECKIN’ SHUT THE FECKIN’ FECK UP YOU MISERABLE LITTLE TOAD!” shouts Bishop Lennan. ”YOU REALLY THINK THAT IF THE MEDIA CATCH A SNIFF OF THIS THE FACT THAT ONE OF YOU ISN’T NAKED IS GOING TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER?! YOU GOBSHITIN’ GOBSHITEY GOBSHITES! I AM GOING TO MAKE YOUR FECKIN’ BOLLOCKS INTO FECKIN’ CASSOCKS, YOU B-”

“Oh feck!” shouts Father Dick. “The burning ceiling joist has hit Bishop Lennan in the face and knocked him out!”

As the church continues to burn, the hysterical congregation continue to flee, many trampling the stricken bishop as they run.

Two priests are naked! One church is burning!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies! Turn Six: Two Priests and a Hot Tub!
« Reply #194 on: September 27, 2012, 10:17:18 am »

Failure ahoy!

DRAMATICALLY rescue the Bishop!  Preferably get dressed first.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27