Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68322 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Nine: Bombs for Eejits!
« Reply #300 on: November 07, 2012, 11:58:14 pm »

((Am I biased when I say Toaster Brother Father Lars is my favorite priest thus far?  :P))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2012, 02:54:55 am »

Memorize the shite out of it, and if done, proceed to acquire clothing. Locate bomb car. defuse.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2012, 07:03:27 am »

((Oops, thought I'd posted already.))

Jump aboard the float before it gets away, force some CRISP, FOCUSING TEA down the driver's throats.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2012, 04:07:09 pm »

No, but I won't be able to update before Tuesday at the earliest in any case. If I can do an update tomorrow it will be the bowienauts' turn.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Ten: Incoming!
« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2012, 05:54:26 am »

Episode Four: Turn Ten: Incoming!

The Village of Ardglass…

Shout the directions at him and drive off, following his instructions.
Father Fusco is driving round in circles on Mrs O’Daly’s front lawn, desperately looking out his milk float window for a sign of Father Lars, last seen with his leg under the aforementioned milk float on Mrs McDaly’s front lawn a short distance down McFogle street.

Suddenly, there he is! Fathers Lars! Hobbling down the middle of the road towards Father Fusco, mumbling something in Latin about nude eejits and oh shite my bloody leg arg you great bastard oi come back here I’m going to knock your face in you-

"Oy! Lars! Be a dear and be my GPS for now, alright ya' eejit!?” asks Father Fusco, as Father Lars catches up with the milk float.

"But what about the bloody bomb, you arsebiscuit?"

But it’s too late! Father Brown suddenly realises the gravity of the situation, smashes Father Lars in the face with his tea urn, pours an emergency cuppa, and jumps on to the milk float!

Jump aboard the float before it gets away, force some CRISP, FOCUSING TEA down the driver's throats.
”Have this, you great feckin’ arsewipe!” shouts Father Brown as he starts pouring boiling hot tea all over Father Fusco’s face. ”Nothing like a nice bit of crisp, focusing tea to make sure you aren’t blown up by some mad eejit’s bomb! Come on, now DRIVE!! DRIVVEEEE!”

Assist with the assisting!  Do a running down the street mass while at it!
Left in their wake is poor Father Lars, lying once more on the ground with a suspected broken leg, whose pain he nevertheless manages to forget thanks to the new pain of tea urn in the face.

He starts crawling down the street after Father Fusco and Father Brown, gibbering something to himself about ”In nomine Pa- oh feckin’ shite gnnngg…”

The Village of Cloonsherevagh Library…

Memorize the shite out of it, and if done, proceed to acquire clothing. Locate bomb car. defuse.
Meanwhile, in the village of Cloonsherevagh, Father Reilly has just memorised the shite out of his eejit’s guide to defusing bombs. He is naked, so, after carefully placing the book back in its proper place on the shelf, he walks calmly to the library exit, looks shiftily about, and then grabs a dirty raincoat from the municipal coat stand and sprints as fast as he can out the doors.

They swing violently on their hinges behind him in the windy void.

Father Reilly runs. He runs as if his life depends on it! He runs as if Rolly Island itself depends on it! It does! He runs as if he is running towards a bomb that might go off at any moment! He runs as if he were an entirely naked priest desperately trying to don a dirty raincoat whilst awkwardly dashing down a busy and vegetable-strewn Ardglass village high street with people staring and parents covering children’s eyes! His left arm flies this way and that. His right arm flails up and then down.

And then!

Freedom!

His arms burst on through, and his hands shoot out of the stained and dirty brown sleeves! A used tissue falls out of one sleeve, drifting poetically to the floor behind the priest like an autumn leaf.

The bomb.

He has to find the bomb.

He sprints.

He runs.

He pants.

He realises where he is! At the roundabout at the very edge of Ardglass!

And there!

Coming straight towards him!

The milk float of doom! He’s found it!

He puts his arms out wide.

He plants his feet firmly apart.

He assumes the stance of the master beginner bomb defuser in the centre of the mini-roundabout!

The milk float careers past him to the right, braking hard and running over his foot as Father Fusco leans out the window cursing as loud as he can, shouting something about ”GET OUT THE FECKIN’ ROAD YOU DAFT EEJIT I’VE GOT A BOMB ON BOARD!!” and suddenly the milk float flies off the roundabout, thoroughly out of control and heading straight for an oncoming truck on the wrong side of the road.

Father Fusco screams something about ”OH FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-“

The trucks blares its ungodly horn before Father Fusco can finish.

Father Fusco has a +1 Tea-Related Focus Bonus next turn! Father Fusco has a -1 Tea-Related Burnt Face Bonus next turn! One priest is naked! Another is naked and has burnt his groin! One church has been burnt!

THE SPEED OF THE MILK FLOAT IS 4 MILES PER HOUR EXACTLY! IT IS GOING IN CIRCLES ON MRS O’DALY’S LAWN! BEYOND SIX MILES PER HOUR THE SPEED IS TERRIFYINGLY UNCONTROLLABLE! BELOW FOUR MILES PER HOUR WILL RESULT IN TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DOOM!
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:18:36 am by lawastooshort »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Ten: Incoming!
« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2012, 08:48:52 am »

Father Brown saw the truck. He saw the useless halfwit Fusco, and knew he'd be of no use now. He saw what he would have to do. Without a moment's hesitation, Father Brown leaped out of the milk float and set out towards the incoming truck screaming an ancient battle cry of his family.

'GO ON WITHOUUUUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' he added helpfully on the way.

Father Brown charges out and hijacks the incoming truck, attempting to crash it somewhere out of the way!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2012, 11:00:31 am »

"YOOOOOOUU AAAAAAAAAAAARSE!"

Keep following the directions! Try to STOP BEING BURNT, and Grab Brown before he can leave me!

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 13, 2012, 11:07:05 am »

VALIANTLY leap onto the oncoming truck, leg pain be dammed, and tell the truck driver he's an awful sinner for interfering with Church business and will go to straight to Hell if he doesn't stop that.  The gobshite.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 13, 2012, 07:55:52 pm »

((I think... No... Yes, I really think I might get off the waitlist next turn, at this rate! :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2012, 12:55:45 am »

Jump onto the float and defuse the feckin bomb! Ignore driver!
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Eleven: A Priest Too Far.
« Reply #310 on: November 14, 2012, 05:43:19 am »

Episode Four: Turn Eleven: A Priest too Far.

A Short Distance Outside the Village of Ardglass…

Jump onto the float and defuse the feckin bomb! Ignore driver!

Ignoring the pain of his slightly crushed foot, Father Reilly jogs after the milk float, dramatically throws himself onto the back, and lands amongst the dozens of empty glass bottles rattling about the now half-empty milk crates. He hopes the pain in his groin is just the pain of impact, and nothing to do with the many shards of glass he suddenly seems to be lying on.

He starts looking frantically for the bomb.

It doesn’t seem to be on this part of the milk float.

Under it, perhaps?

Keep following the directions! Try to STOP BEING BURNT, and Grab Brown before he can leave me!

"YOOOOOOUU AAAAAAAAAAAARSE!" screams Father Fusco. "YOU GREAT BIG FECKIN’ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSE!"

He deathgrips the steering wheel with one hand, wipes the scalding tea off his face with the other, and notices Father Brown trying to escape both his wrath and the milk float just in time to desperately try to grab the fleeing priest’s cassock and hold him back.

But Father Brown is naked! Father Fusco grabs hold of thin air, which is probably the best thing he could have hoped for in the circumstances, and Father Brown leaps off the milk float and throws himself in the direction of the incoming truck.

The milk float inches closer towards the truck.

It looks quite big.

Father Brown charges out and hijacks the incoming truck, attempting to crash it somewhere out of the way!

”Death to the Engliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!!!” shouts Father Brown as he leaps bravely out of the milk float, the ancient battle cry of his family shooting up from the depths of his subconscious to express the life and death nature of everyday rural priesting. He looks behind him as he throws himself towards the incoming truck. ”'GO ON WITHOUUUUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” he helpfully adds.

The onrushing truck knocks him to the ground, smashing his legs and his arms and his liver to a paste as it drives unstoppably over him.

VALIANTLY leap onto the oncoming truck, leg pain be dammed, and tell the truck driver he's an awful sinner for interfering with Church business and will go to straight to Hell if he doesn't stop that. The gobshite.

On the other side of the truck, Father Lars has a little more luck. He leaps as valiantly as he can at the side door of the cab, and stands on the step in the rushing wind as he prises it open.

”Hey! You there! You awful gobshite! You’re a feckin’ sinning gobshite, you know that! You’re going straight to Hell if you don’t stop that!”

The driver turns to look at the naked priest berating him from the suddenly open door of his truck and, entirely distracted, completely forgets to turn to avoid the out of control milk float hurtling towards him.

There’s a bit of a bang.

When the truck skids to a halt more than a hundred metres further down the road, the front of the cabin blown off, the window shattered, and the driver seriously wounded with blood pouring down his face, Father Lars steps off the doorstep and stares uncomprehendingly at the destruction spread across what was the roundabout.

His once immaculate hair has been ruined by the blast.

As he walks up the road towards the crater, a hand that he, through the grace of God, manages to recognise as Father Fusco’s falls from the sky, bouncing off his naked shoulder and landing at his feet.

He picks it up, instinctively trying to pocket it in a cassock he lost long ago.

And then!

A miracle!

No more than twenty metres from the epicentre of the explosion, Father Lars comes across the broken and battered body of Father Reilly, lying in a rather strange posture on the ground but clearly conscious and breathing!

”Feeeeeeeeeeeeeee-“ groans Father Reilly, breathing heavily and trying to point to the sky.

Father Lars looks up just in time to see the burnt out carcass of the milk float fall from heaven.

He leaps out of the way!

Father Reilly is not so lucky, and the milk float seems to emit a strangely comic whistle as it hurtles down towards him.

He is thoroughly squashed!

Father Lars falls to his knees with grief, shaking his fists at the sky.

”You bastard! You great big heartless bastard! Why is it always the best ones that get taken! They could have all been Pope one day! I’ll never forget this, Lord!! I’LL NEVER FORGET THIS!”

One priest is naked! Another is naked and has burnt his groin and been crushed to death by a truck! Another priest has been blown up but was at least fully dressed! Another priest has been crushed by falling debris! One church has been burnt!

Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 05:34:25 pm by lawastooshort »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 4: Speed 3! Turn Eleven: A Priest Too Far.
« Reply #311 on: November 14, 2012, 05:48:41 am »

(la, only you could make three player deaths in one turn so amusing. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 14, 2012, 06:04:51 am »

((...My jaw dropped. My brain has yet to catch up to what I just read.
That was... Amazing. :o Rest in Peace, you daft gobshites! Also, "No deliveries or milk float remaining!" is a classic.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 14, 2012, 07:07:09 am »

((...I did not see that coming.

LARS YOU BASTARD THIS IS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT I WILL HAUNT YOU AND THE REST OF YOU INCOMPETENTS FOR ALL OF ETERNITY))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 14, 2012, 08:25:41 am »

((Damn, three in one turn. Well, Atleast the werewolf didn't win :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27