Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Crawl  (Read 5135 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Roll to Dungeon Crawl
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2012, 02:41:24 pm »

Zomara; you run as hard as you can but you make no progress towards the exit, you are starting to tire.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2012, 03:04:53 pm »

Think of what the creature is and a way to escape it, rest for a few seconds, but make sure I keep my distance from it.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2012, 03:13:04 pm »

zomara; the creature looks like a living wall or mimic, and besides running away you cant think of anything that... is that a lever over there near the exit?! you rest you do not get any closer or farther from the back wall.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2012, 03:21:29 pm »

Examine people!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2012, 03:23:29 pm »

Ok. I will switch whatever End. Is and become a thief/rogue. That ok?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2012, 03:30:50 pm »

ironyowl; the people look like people at a distance.

greenstarfanatic; what did you ask me to do? end is endurance switch to what other stat? thief is fine.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2012, 03:32:37 pm »

Catch up to them, then.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2012, 03:46:41 pm »

...Huh. Upon rereading my stats, I'm severely handicapped. Everyone has about 12 in each stat, a rubbish one of 10 and a 18ish somwhere. I get tens, elevens, one eight and a sixteen, which is 10 behind everyone else. Would a reroll be too much to ask?

((By the way, this is what happens when you try to be logical first thing in the morning.))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2012, 03:55:51 pm »

Its a trap, I know. . . . but I will go for it! LEVER HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2012, 04:15:03 pm »

ironyowl; you walk up to HmH and Tiruin

exkirby; your new stats you cannot switch them since you rerolled, repick your class?
Code: [Select]
str 16
end 11
agl 10
int 12
wil 16

hp135/mp120

zomara; you run for the lever, the lever does not get any closer, and you make no progress towards it, you are getting tired again.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2012, 04:22:15 pm »

With two 16s, I think I'd be stupid not to take it. Put STR into INT, take Mage, apply Show to Road.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2012, 04:25:26 pm »

wait.
See if the wall gets closer.
summon minion if my old one is gone.
Check my MP.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2012, 04:40:19 pm »

exkirby reread, you cant switch because you rerolled.

zomara; you wait, the wall does not get closer, you summon your minion, and watch it begin to drag towards the back wall, your mp are now at 88/150.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2012, 04:41:41 pm »

Read book.
Check on wall every once in a while.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2012, 04:52:28 pm »

zomara; You read your spellbook, it contains the spells you have learned and lots of other magical necromantic stuff, you check the wall, it is eating your minion again but not really anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6