Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a chicken  (Read 11299 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a chicken
« Reply #180 on: August 07, 2012, 03:36:49 am »

Smirk, look up and yell "BRING IT ON ARMOK, BRING IT ON!" and continue the chase. Play this in head.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2012, 03:38:34 am »

Create an R&D division, get them to work on various gadgets for Batman, Iron Man and I. They will be funded with 1/10 of the unions profits.

Meet with Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne, propose a triumvate of power over the new union. Afterwards, we go to rescue Corai.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2012, 03:45:05 am »

Smirk, look up and yell "BRING IT ON ARMOK, BRING IT ON!"
[1] Elves don't believe in Armok. Blasphemer.
continue the chase
[4] You struggle to get up and by the time you do, you are nearly touching the magma. The door is completely destroyed and magma pours in through the gap. You rush into the dying darkness as the room beings to illuminate as the magma chases. The dining hall is huge and you begin to tire from running, but you feel a revived energy whenever you feel the heat on your heels. Suddenly you hear a loud crying behind you; you ran right pass the thief. Behind you, hiding under a table and sobbing, is a dwarf girl clutching DwarfBane. She doesn't seem to realize that the lava is nearly upon her, only a few feet behind the table. She is 10 feet behind you. You can see the end of the dining hall about 50 feet ahead if you were to keep running. There is a large door of a different material on the wall ahead, but you aren't sure if it will hold the magma.

Sayaks: 6/6 HP, Chicken
RTD: 3/3 HP, a chick
Spinal_Taper: 9/9 HP 98/100 WtL, Normal Seth Green, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots,
borno: 4/6 HP, up and coming chicken dictator w/ 6 Olympic gold medals, 3 Nobel Prizes, 6 Medals of Honor, captured by chickens
IronyOwl: -4/6 HP 5/6WtL, Master Craftsdorf & chicken made of chicken blood in Hell
Dirg: -93/10HP 19/6 WtL, a completely crushed and destroyed one-eyed freak trapped in heaven, yet the ruler of Hell. Married to an angel and secretary, proud former father of four
Scelly9: 6/6 HP 6/6 WtL 12/6 H, a naked lady, (ex?)girlfriend of the mayor, founder and sole owner of Breast House and Groin House, screwer of presidents, dirt, and pretty much EVERYTHING else w/ infinite money machine, mind control ray
Corai: 7/7 HP 1/4 WtL The last elf soldier running from a wave of magma

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 07, 2012, 03:47:20 am »

Use elven agility and adrenaline to rush to the table, kick it over to slow the magma and grab the girl and carry her away from the magma.

-...What? If she can outrun a elf she has my respect.-
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 07, 2012, 03:53:20 am »

Create an R&D division, get them to work on various gadgets for Batman, Iron Man and I. They will be funded with 1/10 of the unions profits.

Meet with Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne, propose a triumvate of power over the new union. Afterwards, we go to rescue Corai and his new friend.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 07, 2012, 04:03:05 am »

Use elven agility and adrenaline to rush to the table, kick it over to slow the magma and grab the girl and carry her away from the magma.
[3] You stub your toe as you kick the table, -[1]HP but it succeeds in tipping over and blocking the magma flow. You grab the girl and she wails and beats you shouting "LET ME GO YOU STINKY ELF". You ignore her for now, with obviously more pressing issues at hand, and do a 180 turn back toward the exit. Now there is a thin pool of magma in front of and around you, although the table is blocking it from getting under your feet. The thin layer magma in front of you extends about 10 feet and is rapidly expanding. The table behind you is rapidly melting and magma is starting to pool into your space from either side, almost touching your feet.
-...What? If she can outrun a elf she has my respect.-
You weren't chasing her the whole time, remember. You were busy fumbling about in the darkness and falling over. She had enough time to get to her hiding space even before you began pursuit.

[5]You call a meeting with the other two leaders of the StarkyWayne Toaster Scouts of America Incorporated. You propose the idea of research and development division, and they agree totally. Your wish is done and your suggested projects are being researched.

Meet with Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne, propose a triumvate of power over the new union
[2] Being the dirty capitalists they are, they both vote to stay in America and give their employees freedom and wages   :-\.
Afterwards, we go to rescue Corai.
[6] Tony puts on his Iron Man suit, Bruce suits up, and you jump on Tony's back for a piggy back ride. Iron Man picks up Batman and keeps you on his back as he rockets straight into a computer monitor, teleporting into Dwarf Fortress. When you arrive the ground is covered in magma all around for miles. Iron man throws Batman, who begins gliding around the area to scout, then lands on a mountain peak, which is barely uncovered.

Sayaks: 6/6 HP, Chicken
Spinal_Taper: 9/9 HP 98/100 WtL, Normal Seth Green in Dwarf Fortress with Batman and Iron Man... awesome, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots,
borno: 4/6 HP, up and coming chicken dictator w/ 6 Olympic gold medals, 3 Nobel Prizes, 6 Medals of Honor, captured by chickens
IronyOwl: -4/6 HP 5/6WtL, Master Craftsdorf & chicken made of chicken blood in Hell
Dirg: -93/10HP 19/6 WtL, a completely crushed and destroyed one-eyed freak trapped in heaven, yet the ruler of Hell. Married to an angel and secretary, proud former father of four
Scelly9: 6/6 HP 6/6 WtL 12/6 H, a naked lady, (ex?)girlfriend of the mayor, founder and sole owner of Breast House and Groin House, screwer of presidents, dirt, and pretty much EVERYTHING else w/ infinite money machine, mind control ray
Corai: 7/7 HP 1/4 WtL The last elf soldier running from a wave of magma

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2012, 04:05:38 am »

"CHILD! I am saving your life here, if you hit me one more time, I WILL DROP YOU IN THE MAGMA." Then take it like a man, run as fast as my elvish legs can through the thin layer of magma.

Edit: Say all that in a british accent.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2012, 04:10:54 am »

Suit myself up in the boots and armor, wield the flail. Go into hover mode, send Tony to rescue Bats. Then, all three of us combine our badassery to give the magma such a cold expression it becomes obsidian.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2012, 04:19:49 am »

In that case...

Make the military use me for genetic experiments to create a super chicken.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2012, 04:29:38 am »

"CHILD! I am saving your life here, if you hit me one more time, I WILL DROP YOU IN THE MAGMA."
(in accent suggested)
[4]The child is startled by your sudden outburst and stops hitting you. She still lightly struggles out of your arms, but she stops hitting you. Suddenly you notice that neither of you have DwarfBane; she must have dropped it into the magma at some point. You look around but it is nowhere to be found and the magma is encroaching quickly onto your position.
Then take it like a man, run as fast as my elvish legs can through the thin layer of magma.
[3]You take a deep breath and rush through the magma, trying to shield the child from the splashes with your arms -[6]HP. By the time you reach the door, you can't walk and you tumble onto the ground right in front of it. The bottoms of your feet have completely melted off and you are missing all of your toes, with major burns all along your legs from magma splash. The child struggles to open the stone door, and by the time she finally has the magma has already reached your curled-up body. It singes at your feet once more as the child props the door open with a stone chair and struggles to pull you past the doorway.

Suit myself up in the boots and armor, wield the flail
[6] You put on some magma-proof highboots and pants, but your upper body is unprotected. You whip the flail out of its holster and perform a badass stunt. Iron Man approves +[5] Iron Man Aprroval.
Go into hover mode, send Tony to rescue Bats
[6]You hop off of Iron Man's shoulders and engage your rocket boots. This makes Iron Man confused as to why you were on his shoulders in the first place. You giggle and blush like a schoolgirl. You tell him to rescue Batman, but Batman is in no danger; he is fiddling with a handheld device on the peak. You and Tony meet him on the peak to get the SitRep. He informs you that his super batman scouting equipment has detected some kind of structure beneath the magma sea which is built into the mountain that you all are standing on. He says that there are life signs from deep within, suggesting that the mountain is hollow and safe, but that the residents are stranded by the magma sea.
Then, all three of us combine our badassery to give the magma such a cold expression it becomes obsidian.
[2]You tell this ridiculous idea to the group and they refuse, dismissing it as stupid -[1] IMA. Tony decides to go scout out the structure himself. He flies straight up into the sky several thousand feet, then turns 180 degrees so that he is flying straight towards the ground. He hits the surface of the mountain with such a high velocity that the peak begins to crumble. Tony himself creates a deep Tony-sized hole in the floor of the mountain as he disappears into it. The peak starts sliding into the magma. You just activate your rocket boots and fly to safety, but realize Batman cannot fly. Batman gives you a sad look as he slowly slides into the magma.

Make the military use me for genetic experiments to create a super chicken.
[3]You struggle out of the chicken coop, but are caught by the farmer. You respond "make the military use me for genetic experiments to create a super chicken". The suddenly talking chicken petrifies him, and he runs inside to call the police. They soon arrive and begin investigating the coop.

Sayaks: 6/6 HP, speaking chicken
Spinal_Taper: 9/9 HP 98/100 WtL 4/? IMA, Normal Seth Green in Dwarf Fortress with Batman and Iron Man... awesome, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots,
Corai: 1/7 HP 1/4 WtL The last elf soldier burning in a wave of magma

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2012, 04:33:35 am »

"Child, get out of here! You may be a dwarf but you cannot carry me! Get to your parents or get help! This magma will flood the entire fort if you don't tell someone!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2012, 04:41:34 am »

In station:
Continue hypnotism!
On battlefield:
Continue fighting!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2012, 04:45:28 am »

Take Batman out of DF. Tell him to send us Superman and whatever R&D has made. Status report from Iron Man.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2012, 05:11:17 am »

Child, get out of here! You may be a dwarf but you cannot carry me! Get to your parents or get help! This magma will flood the entire fort if you don't tell someone!
[5]The child holds your hand for a second, then nods as you look authoratatively into her eyes. She runs away with tears streaming down her face and begins tugging the stone door closed. The magma has completely enveloped your feet, and is quickly advancing onto the rest of your body. +[2] Willsauce points for being a badass. Spend them wisely.

In station:Continue hypnotism!
[5]The chickens at the station and tower continue the broadcast and protect the stations from police. One of your technichickens discovers a way to enhance the broadcasting capability of the tower. Chickens come from hundreds of miles to join the fight, completely brainwashed. The hypnotic broadcast takes control of the chickens currently in your command, and they completely forget about the payment you owe them.
On battlefield:Continue fighting!
[3]You are able to defend your current territory from the police, but you are unable to push your borders due to the police having fire arms and body armor. Although you are able to keep up with sheer numbers, you are losing roughly 10 chickens for every man they lose. In addition, the American government has mobilized their military to the battlefront.

Take Batman out of DF. Tell him to send us Superman and whatever R&D has made
[5]Batman yells at you to pick him up off the damn mountain before he burns to death. You fly down in your rocket boots and pull out his BatSmartPhone and activate the InterdimensionalPortal App, then throw him into the phone. He flies out of Dwarf Fort and into the real world. The two of you communicate through the BatSmartPhone/InterdimensionalPortal and you tell him to bring back Superman and the R&D gadgets. Before he can tell you Superman doesn't exist, the phone runs out of batteries.
Status report from Iron Man
[6]The hole that Iron Man made when he crashed into the mountain has caved in and is filling with lava. You try to contact him through radio, but realize you weren't given a radio; only him and Batman had them to talk to each other. You feel left out -[4]WtL. You are stumped as to how to contact him, when suddenly Batman returns from the real world, riding in the ToasterMobile with [4] new gadgets in tow. They are: a mind control device, a sentient bathrobe, an adamantine synthesizer (just add water!), and a telepathic communication device that only worked with Tony Stark! How convenient! You ask Iron Man how it's going down there and he informs you that only the entrance hall and some other large room have been flooded, but the stone doors are beginning to melt. He says that using Batman's sonar scans of the place, the whole fort should be flooded with 5 days. "What about those life signs?" You ask. He is in the middle of informing you that he hasn't found any life other than fleeing rats and giant mushroom farms when he suddenly stops. You hear him over the line say "whoa hold on there little girl! I'm friendly don't run. Wow: you're really short; do you have dwarfism or something? What's the matter, scared of the hot stuff? Where is your family? A wha- an elf? I don't think- alright I'll follow you. Listen guys, we'll talk/think later, I've gotta investigate this.

Sayaks: 6/6 HP, speaking chicken
Spinal_Taper: 9/9 HP 94/100 WtL 4/? IMA, Normal Seth Green in Dwarf Fortress with Batman and Iron Man... awesome, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots,
Corai: 1/7 HP 1/4 WtL 2/0 WP The last elf soldier burning in a wave of magma

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2012, 09:17:12 am »

Tell Morgan I did, but got over it. Invite him inside for pie instead.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17