Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a chicken  (Read 11302 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a chicken
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2012, 01:04:09 am »

Look up and say "I assumed I had a shield from logic." then get closer to the creature, ready to kill.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2012, 01:04:31 am »

Mind control workers to change China to Groin House. A male version of Breast house.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2012, 01:04:58 am »

Check how much money toaster co. has made me with our new "cost cutting" initiatives. Ressurect Boy Scouts with those funds. Check on my Wayne co and Stark Industries investments.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2012, 01:10:48 am »

Ask Morgan why disrupting my retirement.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2012, 01:14:36 am »

join this game as acting god.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2012, 01:39:43 am »

Shit, engage step 3.6!

Tell the chickens that they will get twice as much chicken feed if they guard the radio station if they guard the radio tower while we continue our mind-control propaganda.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2012, 02:27:58 am »

Look up and say "I assumed I had a shield from logic."
[message redacted]
get closer to the creature, ready to kill.
[2] You shake with fear as you approach the creature, and drop DwarfBane with a clatter. Suddenly you see a vague short shape move swiftly in the darkness and feel a brushing against your legs. As you feel around on the floor, you realize the sword is gone. You feel the flapping sound of bare feet hitting stone as the creature runs to another part of the room.

Tell the chickens that they will get twice as much chicken feed if they guard the radio station if they guard the radio tower while we continue our mind-control propaganda.
[4] The chickens agree they will do this job, but demand their pay for the police rescue first.

Mind control workers to change China to Groin House
[1] The Chinese people don't respond to the mind control. It seems their minds are too busy being controlled by the government.

Check how much money toaster co. has made me with our new "cost cutting" initiatives
[4] Toasters Inc. is still recovering from their huge loss, but profits are expected in the near future.
Ressurect Boy Scouts with those funds
No funds.
Check on my Wayne co and Stark Industries investments
[5] You make back your losses from Wayne Co, and make a tremendous profit from Stark Industries +[6]million dollars +$500,000

join this game as acting god.
[2] LOLNO! You are a chicken.

Ask Morgan why disrupting my retirement.
[4] He says "Because I heard from your wife that you wanted to speak with me. Also, Morgan sounds too formal. My friends call me 'God' *smiley f :) ce*"

Sayaks: 6/6 HP, Chicken
RTD: 3/3 HP, a chick
Spinal_Taper: 609/609 HP 98/100 WtL, school bus, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots, $6,500,000
borno: 4/6 HP, Professional Winner w/ 6 Olympic gold medals, 3 Nobel Prizes, 6 Medals of Honor, captured by chickens
IronyOwl: -4/6 HP 5/6WtL, Master Craftsdorf & chicken made of chicken blood in Hell
Dirg: -93/10HP 19/6 WtL, a completely crushed and destroyed one-eyed freak trapped in heaven, yet the ruler of Hell. Married to an angel and secretary, proud former father of four
Scelly9: 6/6 HP 6/6 WtL 12/6 H, a naked lady, (ex?)girlfriend of the mayor, screwer of presidents, dirt, and pretty much EVERYTHING else w/ infinite money machine, Breast House (AKA Africa), mind control ray
Corai: 7/7 HP 1/4 WtL The last elf soldier

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2012, 02:31:14 am »

Use femenine wiles on the chinese government. Have them use their mind control to make groin house.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2012, 02:33:05 am »

"I SWEAR IF THATS A KOBOLD I AM NOT GONNA FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS." then chase it, and torture it to death if caught.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2012, 02:39:49 am »

"Sorry, we don't have the normal amount of chicken food, we only have double."

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2012, 02:48:27 am »

Rage

Ask acting god if he wants to swap roles.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2012, 03:14:22 am »

Get Wayne Industries, Toaster Co, Stark Enterprises  and the boy scouts to remake my body. Use 6 million for this, pump 500K into the Boy Scouts.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2012, 03:22:27 am »

Use femenine wiles on the chinese government. Have them use their mind control to make groin house.
[3] You try to charm the Chinese overlords, but you failed to realize that half of them were gay. The heterosexual governors seemed hypnotized by your beauty, while the gay ones tried to snap them out of it. The mind control device operators received conflicting orders from the gays and the straights. The technicians argued and then physically fought. The violence spread to their families, and soon to all of China. The Chinese people have begun killing each other at a rapid rate.

"I SWEAR IF THATS A KOBOLD I AM NOT GONNA FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS." then chase it, and torture it to death if caught.
[2] You yell and the call echoes throughout the room. As you charge towards to footsteps, you trip over a piece of furniture. Suddenly a bright light begins to grow at the door where you entered. It seems the that the whole hallway outside has been completely flooded with lava, and that lava has partially melted the door. A rapidly-growing puddle of magma inside the room as the hole widens and the door is destroyed. The light illuminates one side of the room, revealing it to be a dining hall, but the side where the thief has run is still dark. You see no other exits besides the magma-filled tunnel.

"Sorry, we don't have the normal amount of chicken food, we only have double."
[6] Amazingly this works. The growing chicken militia force take up posts at the broadcast station and at the radio tower. There has been heavy fighting between the chickens and the cops, with heavy losses on both sides. The chickens are outgunned (they have no guns), but their zeal and numbers keep them in the fight.

Rage
[3] You rage adequately.
Ask acting god if he wants to swap roles.
to quote myself, the actual acting god:
LOLNO!

Get Wayne Industries, Toaster Co, Stark Enterprises  and the boy scouts to remake my body. Use 6 million for this, pump 500K into the Boy Scouts.
[6] All of the companies' representatives meet in the operating room for the procedure. Through amazing experimental medical technology, all of Seth Green's original beauty is restored perfectly. You are now identical to the original Seth, even before the first cyborg operation. Through the procedure, the 4 organizations join forces for a common goal. This event makes them realize a special appreciation for each other. A new company is formed by the union: StarkyWayne Toaster Scouts of America Incorporated. You pay for the operation with 6 million, and donate the 500,000 to StarkyWane Toaster Scouts of America Incorporated.

Spinal_Taper: 9/9 HP 98/100 WtL, Normal Seth Green, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots,
borno: 4/6 HP, up and coming chicken dictator w/ 6 Olympic gold medals, 3 Nobel Prizes, 6 Medals of Honor, captured by chickens
IronyOwl: -4/6 HP 5/6WtL, Master Craftsdorf & chicken made of chicken blood in Hell
Dirg: -93/10HP 19/6 WtL, a completely crushed and destroyed one-eyed freak trapped in heaven, yet the ruler of Hell. Married to an angel and secretary, proud former father of four
Scelly9: 6/6 HP 6/6 WtL 12/6 H, a naked lady, (ex?)girlfriend of the mayor, screwer of presidents, dirt, and pretty much EVERYTHING else w/ infinite money machine, Breast House (AKA Africa), mind control ray
Corai: 7/7 HP 1/4 WtL The last elf soldier, alone in a dwarf fortress

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2012, 03:24:10 am »

Screw it. Use wiles on all south americaners to make their country into the club.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2012, 03:31:59 am »

Screw it. Use wiles on all south americaners to make their country into the club.
[6]You are so successful at wiling the South American men, that they all see you as the most beautiful woman on the planet. They cannot appreciate their wives, having seen perfection. When you leave, and they know they cannot have you, they all turn gay. When you return with plans for Groin House, they are ecstatic. All of the South American women migrate to Breast House in hopes of finding work and companionship. Groin House is soon completed, turning the whole continent into one giant gay bar.

Spinal_Taper: 9/9 HP 98/100 WtL, Normal Seth Green, CEO of Toasters Inc. and the Boyscouts of America w/ the Toastmobile, rope+bread body armor, sash flail (5 damage), a toaster, pile of twigs, rocket boots,
borno: 4/6 HP, up and coming chicken dictator w/ 6 Olympic gold medals, 3 Nobel Prizes, 6 Medals of Honor, captured by chickens
Scelly9: 6/6 HP 6/6 WtL 12/6 H, a naked lady, (ex?)girlfriend of the mayor, founder and sole owner of Breast House and Groin House, screwer of presidents, dirt, and pretty much EVERYTHING else w/ infinite money machine, mind control ray
Corai: 7/7 HP 1/4 WtL The last elf soldier, alone in a dwarf fortress
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17