Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bounty Hunting!  (Read 1111 times)

Jeremy66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bounty Hunting!
« on: August 05, 2012, 04:31:54 am »

Non-lethal combat? In-depth tracking? This just screams beating a criminal senseless and turning him in for a bounty to me. Seems like a natural extension of the posses hunting you down (only this time you're the hunter). What do you guys think?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty Hunting!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:37:16 am »

I'm really looking forward to this update, that's all I'm legally allowed to say.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Kolnukbyne

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 04:58:08 am »

This is what you must do:

1: Create a Bat-man adventurer who excels in al forms of unarmed combat and ambushing.

2: Kill anything with a high comedian skill.

3: ????

4: Batprofit.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 12:52:27 pm »

It would be pretty awesome if criminals had a structured organization.  You know, like bandits who are working for a necromancer who is secretly working for a town leader who gets instruction from a clown.  And taking the leader of each "tier" alive would give you the infos to know who and where the next group is.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Kie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:21:28 am »

Soon we will be able to become babysnatchers. Snatching up children and ransoming them instead of criminals.
Vae Victis