Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Living with crap food, lactose intolerance, and no money.  (Read 3575 times)

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: Living with crap food, lactose intolerance, and no money.
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 07:30:54 am »

If it helps, I know someone who is worse off than you. They are allergic to: milk protein, wheat protein, egg protein, and fructose. There is basically nothing they can eat without getting an allergic reaction, except, ironically, peanuts.
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

tootboot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 06:35:50 pm »

Your diet is terrible and being lactose intolerant is just the icing on the cake. 

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »

Your diet is terrible and being lactose intolerant is just the icing on the cake.

Blunt, but undeniably true, at least going by what we've been told so far.

tootboot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 03:17:02 am »

Let me put it less bluntly then: That is a diet that will lead to health complications in anyone.

I'm not sure you'll find the situation in college that much better, unfortunately, since what you're eating at home is pretty much what most people eat in college.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 03:19:17 am »

Well, I'm pretty sure no-one disagrees with that opinion.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 [2]