Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: The Sad Thread D&D [3.5] Game -- Loot and RP thread  (Read 12932 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Sad Thread D&D [3.5] Game -- Loot and RP thread
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2012, 06:48:09 pm »

"You talk about trust but you are not exactly one to trust others, lady" he quipped in good humour, leaping up as soon as Kathryn rolled away from him and watching her hand with a puzzled look.

"It seems I'll have to keep losing to you then. There are way worse deaths than having your last breath under a woman and with her fingers around your neck." he chuckled as he took back his rapier from the ground and sheathed it "I'm sure it beats having a goblin's spear going through your heart." Navarre completed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2012, 07:05:02 pm »

"And you're entirely too gullible, Love. Of course I was going to use magic. I don't play fair with men...it robs all the fun." She said teasingly, smiling and nodding toward him-then she folded her hand and the bastard blade slid into it's own sheath, smoothly.

She considered death.

"Indeed...but, beats not dying at all. I'll take the third option."

She took her spot back at the tree.

"So, do you suppose when wait till we get back to civilization so you can court me proper, or shall we spar some more until something interesting happens?" She asked, her green eyes glinting with good humor.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2012, 09:00:24 pm »

"I'm only gullible when it is advantageous to be so, my dear. Being too proud can be detrimental sometimes, and I only dislike losing if I get something bad out of it." Navarre answered, getting back to his spot as well.

"Death is unavoidable and only a matter of time, live all you can while you can so you don't die bitterly, I say. And 'civilization' is a bit far away, but I'd love to keep sparring and see what comes out while we don't get there, though." he said with a grin.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:02:38 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2012, 09:24:24 pm »

Kathryn smiled.

"With that mindset, you'd make a good follower of the Raven Queen. Looking to convert?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2012, 11:07:11 pm »

Navarre chuckled by her side.
"I don't have a God, miss, and I don't plan on having one. I heard they rarely help people but you have to constantly pray for them in the hopes of a miracle, and those are pretty rare."

He flexed his hands and stretched a bit . "I'm a free spirit, ma'am, my body and soul can't be bound by gods...well, by gods."
>Yes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2012, 11:22:53 pm »

"Oh, the Queen doesn't pretend to listen to our prayers-especially not for mercy, or miracles. She gives us the strength we need to accept the End of all things.

And she only binds us to live a full life free of regret, and die with a satisfied mind. No other chains need apply.

But, I suppose you couldn't fault me for trying to convert you. I am a Prophet, it's sort of in the job description..."

She rolled to the side, trapping him against the tree with her arms to either side of him.

"...but honestly. Let's get back to our spar. Maybe if you win this time, I'll show you my birthmark after we're done. If you can guess where it is..." she said quietly.

She stepped back from, hands to either side, smiling brightly-her features reflected in the lightning streaked sky-beautiful, and terrible as the storm itself.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2012, 11:29:57 pm »

"Really? In this case, I'll gladly take the offer. But this time, I am sorry, but I'm winning. The stakes are just too high to let them pass."

As he quipped back at her, he spun into attention, rapier at the ready as his feet moved into a combat stance.

"Let me see if you can match my rhythm." he said before jumping to the branch of a nearby tree and pointing the tip of his sword at her.

"Let's dance."

[/curtain falls everyone dies]
>Yes?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2012, 10:45:42 am »

Nouzu's martial training never truly ceased.
Wherever he wandered, whether he was creeping through tunnels, wrestling with angry rattooth tribesfolk, evading the mad adventurers who had untied him, or even just meditating at the end of a day, he was learning.
His hunger to improve himself, to become stronger, more powerful, is really all that keeps him going.

Nouzu Gak Ovak advances to Level Two!

-Class: Monk
-Feat: Evasion
-Feat: Combat Reflexes
-+1 BAB
-Skills: +1 jump, +2 listen, +1 spot.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2012, 12:07:24 pm »

Level 2!

Class: Wizard

+1 Attack Bonus
Skills: +2 Planes Knowledge, +3 Concentration

Anything else? Really have no idea what else there is to do on level up >_>

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »

@Putnam: Make sure you get bonus spells?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2012, 08:32:09 pm »

We need loot and XP from the last two sessions when you have time, Scelly :)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2012, 12:21:51 pm »

((Opening a new RP for Araph to introduce his char/Character building :P))

Setting: Orc Bandit Cave, Main Room
The Party is taking a short breather-the rattle of gears and mechanisms in the wall indicate the switch Kathryn kicked is slowly activating.

*click*!

Navarre's slow but steady handiwork has undone the locks of the manacles on the person the party rescued.

Kathryn approaches, motioning to him with her sword.

"Well, well. Why don't we make a round of introductions. My name is Kathryn Du'Some. Forgive my earlier joke, saer-I do like to test a mans sense of humor when I first meet him." She said casually, smiling, eyes flicking to Navarre.

...now, Who are you-and how did you end up chained to the wall by Orcs? See, I made it easy for us." she said, leaning against the wall and placing a hand on her stomach wound. Kathryn wasn't quite sure where she had gotten it in the press of battle, but wouldn't exactly be complaining to anyone about it, either. Best to put on a smile, grin and bear it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2012, 12:43:45 pm »

Navarre tips his hat over his face with a mischievous grin before leaning against the wall near her just in case the wound proved too much of a burden on her body. She was a proud and strong woman and didn't need much in the way of words of worry, but at least he would be there.

"I see you got a really bad scratch there. I think the cat that inflicted it is probably dead or incapacited by now, though." he quipped without expecting an answer, waiting for the feral human to speak up.
>Yes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2012, 01:45:17 pm »

"Invisible Orcish attack cats? I thought they were a myth..." Kathryn quipped back to him, still looking at the Feral-one.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2012, 08:06:10 pm »

((Opening a new RP for Araph to introduce his char/Character building :P))
((I appreciate it. :) ))

Vis looked over at Kathryn.

"Like I said, my name is Vis. As for the problems with the orcs... Well, they caught me asleep, if you must know. I didn't realize that there were bandits around here when I was traveling."

He examined the party as a whole.

"Odd group to be working with... Humans, elves, dwarves, a gnome. What are you people even doing here? I wasn't exactly expecting the cavalry to come rushing in to save the day."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16