Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15562 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2012, 04:31:30 am »

I am the Barenaked Ladies. I play the theme tune of the Big Bang while it happens.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2012, 05:29:33 am »

be chicken
get some shades
surf the big bang
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2012, 06:28:57 am »

be the best that noone ever was.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Trif

• Bay Watcher
  • the Not-Quite-So-Great-as-Toady One
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2012, 06:40:27 am »

>Set starting conditions of the omniverse to allow the reversal of entropy.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:50:49 am by Trif »
Quote from: Toady One
I wonder if the game has become odd.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2012, 07:27:57 am »

Become super-turnip!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2012, 12:41:34 pm »

Copy Paste everyones actions for my first action... I am took sleepy to quote them all, past and future actions...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2012, 12:44:29 pm »

Copy Paste everyones actions for my first action... I am took sleepy to quote them all, past and future actions...
Sabotage this action

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 08, 2012, 01:02:56 pm »

Sabotage this action

HELP NEYVN SUCCEED

Ebbor, if you manage to break the omniverse again, I swear I'll sabotage your arms. Come to think of it, I have no idea if you even have arms, so I'll make you grow them and then sabotage them.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:07:27 pm by LordSlowpoke »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 08, 2012, 01:10:03 pm »

Sabotage this action

HELP NEYVN SUCCEED

Ebbor, if you manage to break the omniverse again, I swear I'll sabotage your arms. Come to think of it, I have no idea if you even have arms, so I'll make you grow them and then sabotage them.
Don't. I'm saving the universe. He's is doing all actions, from the beginning, including mine, which broke the universe.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 08, 2012, 02:28:13 pm »

Sabotage this action

HELP NEYVN SUCCEED

Sabotage this action for my first turn as well.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 08, 2012, 03:34:27 pm »

Re-develop biotic thrusters.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 08, 2012, 10:22:49 pm »

>Gain drill powers
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2012, 03:05:55 am »

What the FU- BOOOOOOM!

Grow.
(6) You utilize the raw energy of the big bang to propel your growth growth rate to incalculable rates, you are now a galaxy.

I am the Barenaked Ladies. I play the theme tune of the Big Bang while it happens.
(6) not only are you the Barenaked ladies but you are also playing instruments made up of raw cosmic energy and your amazing acoustics cause suns to ignite all around the forming universe, (5) you play the theme tune of the big bang theory while you watch ansontan become a galaxy.

be chicken
get some shades
surf the big bang
(6) you are an 80 foot tall space-chicken, (2) shades have not been invented yet nor would they be any use, (6) you surf that explosion so hard you end up traveling faster than the speed of light.

be the best that noone ever was.
(6) You are better than the best that noone ever will be.

>Set starting conditions of the omniverse to allow the reversal of entropy.
(3) you open the GM's command console and start trying to work out his coding system.

Become super-turnip!
(3) you rush towards a nearby highly radioactive asteroid field and try to attract them to form a planet/cocoon around you.

(3)you begin copying peoples actions and pasting them into the GM's command console

Sabotage this action
(6) you delete all of the data acquired from the GM's first experiment.

Sabotage this action

HELP NEYVN SUCCEED

(4) you try to help Nevyn succeed by calling out all the actions from the database you copied.

Sabotage this action

HELP NEYVN SUCCEED

Sabotage this action for my first turn as well.
(6) you stop Lordslowpoke from helping Nevyn by poking him in the eyes then destroying his console.

Re-develop biotic thrusters.
(6) you somehow never lost them... they're even fixed to boot :D

>Gain drill powers
(4) you begin attracting small asteroids with high metal content onto one of your arms and commence metamorphosis.

Characters:
ansontan: is a galaxy
MrWillsauce: is the BareNaked Ladies, igniting suns with all powerful cosmic acoustics.
killerhellhound: 80 foot tall space chicken, FTL surfer.
Zomara: better than the best that noone ever will be.
Sinpwn: Biotic combustion thrusters.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 06:01:04 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2012, 03:14:33 am »

Keep over watch over the other players, making sure none of them gain too much power.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 09, 2012, 03:30:57 am »

Grow...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17