Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15600 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2012, 09:13:24 am »

Cause the man who bought me's lover fall hopelessly in love with him, and then ascend to become a new love god.

Canceled, see below.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:36:09 am by ansontan2000 »
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2012, 09:29:49 am »

Hungry...Absorb more nutrients, use nuclear waste as hot tub.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 07, 2012, 10:01:40 am »

Begin tantruming. Destroy house and kill offspring, then eat the ice cream to calm me down.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2012, 10:04:40 am »

Make modular spider-robots. Thousands of them.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:08 am »

Use my super powers to create super-supper for all non-superior beings, then superiorly help everyone.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 07, 2012, 10:31:20 am »

Sabotage everyone's actions

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2012, 10:36:37 am »

Prevent ebbor's sabotage.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2012, 10:39:16 am »

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2012, 10:40:46 am »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2012, 10:46:54 am »

I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2012, 11:12:31 am »

EXPLODE
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2012, 11:21:11 am »

Become more parasitic!!!!
Start converting Dirg's nutrients into my nutrients.
Infect Dirg's date with my spoors.
(2) you cannot become more parasitic then being a parasite, (2) you fail to infect Dirg's date with your spores.
(6) you become a super parasite and take over complete control of Dirgs body, (6) you alter dirgs reproductive system to produce you genetic material and infect his date with your parasitic progeny.

Hungry...Absorb more nutrients, use nuclear waste as hot tub.
(3) you begin absorbing nutrients, you fail to find a hot tub or any radioactive waste to fill it with.
(6+6) you absorb 12 nutrients due to rolling double sixes, you install a hot tub inside a nuclear power station and cause a meltdown becoming a giant all powerful radioactive Mecha-Turnip and wage war on the universe spreading Zomara's progeny everywhere you travel.

Begin tantruming. Destroy house and kill offspring, then eat the ice cream to calm me down.
you begin throwing a tantrum, (5) you destroy your house and kill your young, (2) you destroyed the ice cream whilst killing your young.
(6) you throw a tantrum so powerful you not only destroy your house and murder your offspring but you tear down the very walls of your existence causing all reality's to exist simultaneously in the same space, (6) you devour (6) ice cream reality's.

Make modular spider-robots. Thousands of them.
(5) you design and construct thousands of modular spider-bots.
(6) you Produce tens of millions of tiny modular spider bots and prepare to unleash your wrath upon the Omniverse.

Use my super powers to create super-supper for all non-superior beings, then superiorly help everyone.
(3) you begin focusing your superpowers.
(6) you create the ultimate super-supper for all non superior beings, (6) you then superiorly help everyone by saving the inhabitants of the ice cream realty's by creating replacement ice cream realities for them to make more ice cream in.

(4+1) you sabotage everyones actions, you are part of everyone you therefore sabotage yourself causing yourself to roll a (1) and not only fail to sabotage everyone but also granting everyone a roll of (6) you sabotage everyone but yourself granting them a roll of (1) except for the fact that ansontan just sabotaged this sabotage boosting everyone's rolls to (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means everyone's rolls are now back at (1) meaning they are back at (6) which means its time to follow Lordcoopers example.

(1) you fail to prevent ebbors sabotage and unwittingly help him achieve his goals.
(6) you sabotage his sabotage so hard that you cause his sabotage to backfire boosting everyone's rolls to six including this one... wait what?

SABOTAGE SABOTEURS
(2) you fail to sabotage the sabotuers.
(6)you sabotage everyone except or yourself causing ebbor's sabotage to fail as well as ansontans prevention of his sabotage causing a paradox that sabotages your sabotage of their sabotages...

EXPLODE
(2) no
(6) you cant handle the paradoxical infinte looping and decide to end it all in a spectacularly violent fashion by becoming a sub-critical mass and detonating yourself, the omniverse paradox decides to follow your example to spare itself the perpetual torture of trying to figure out what the hell its meant to be doing.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE OMNIVERSE! I HOPE YOUR FREAKING HAPPY!

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:DEAD
Yoink: DEAD
LordSlowPoke: DEAD
MrWillsauce:DEAD
Sinpwn: DEAD
ansontan2000: DEAD
Dirg: DEAD
Lordcooper: DEAD
Killerhellhound: DEAD
Corai:DEAD
Spinal_Taper:DEAD
10ebbor10: MEGA-DEAD, WOULD BE IN HELL BUT DESTROYED THAT TOO.
Zomara:DEAD
Person: DEAD
Sayaks: DEAD
Digital Hellhound: DEAD
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2012, 11:23:33 am »

Uh.....Oops?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2012, 11:23:55 am »

Worth it.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:44 am »