Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15643 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:43 am »

Develop chitinous exoskeleton.
(6) you grow a chitin exoskeleton, unfortunately you are now too heavy for your drill to carry you

go to the city park and absorb shitloads of nutrients to supply me and my clone.
(6+1)you go to the park and absorb a shitload of nutrients from the manure the zoo dumps there, you are interrupted by tourists and flee self consciously. (2 nutrients gained)

I join ranks with my babies and fire a huge barrage of... whatever my face gun shoots at the zombies.
(4) you join ranks with your offspring who aren't throwing tantrums in order to repel the invading undead with overwhelming force, unfortunately you are out of nutrients and cannot fabricate any sterile seeds to fire, your offspring however use the only nutrient they have and kill two of the invading zombies.

Alfred fires his two rounds into the first and second zombies (6v5,6v6) scoring head shot's on both, the second unfortunately was wearing a rugby helmet at the time.
Jeeves (the second non-mini plant) fires his two rounds at the second zombie (Jeeves 2v3, 6v6) but misses his first shot and is similarly foiled by that damn helmet on his second.
the two mini's fire their one seed each at the third and fourth zombies (6v1+3v4,3v6) one seed passes straight through an eye socket and bounces off the shoulder of the zombie behind it whilst the other shot misses when the zombie slashes at the gun and knocks out its aim.

>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.
(2) your pyramid scheme fails you.

>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.

BECOME PARASITE

ABSORB NUTRIENTS FROM YOINK

(2) you fail to become a parasite, (6) you steal all his present and future nutrients by becoming a symbiotic organism.

enemies:
zombie 1, dead
zombie 2, wearing helmet, attacks mini plant A (5v6) but fails to uproot it.
zombie 3, dead
zombie 4, attacks mini plant B (6v5) manages to strike dealing 1 nutrient damage.

minions:
Alfred: 2 attacks, 0 nutrients
Jeeves: 2 attacks, 0 nutrients
Mini A:1 attack, 0 nutrients
Mini B: 1 attack, -1 nutrients, disabled/starving.

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke 3.5 nutrients.
Yoink: 335% larger than original size, fused with LordSlowPoke.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, steam powered nutrient factory, fused with Yoink.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 5 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 0 nutrients.
Sinpwn:Drill-nose land Dolphin, too heavy to move, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, distinct lack of eyebrows, 2 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (hasn't bloomed), 5 nutrients
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 11:45:11 am »

>Gain the ability to safely explode.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 11:46:09 am »

>Absorb pesticide.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 11:52:41 am »

>Gain the ability to safely explode.
(1) you cannot explode without dying.

>Absorb pesticide.
(6) you absorb pesticide becoming immune to pesticide in the process, you are now poisonous to eat.

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 3.5 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, steam powered nutrient factory, fused with Yoink.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 5 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 0 nutrients.
Sinpwn:Drill-nose land Dolphin, too heavy to move, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, distinct lack of eyebrows, 2 nutrients.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 12:06:46 pm »

I cannibalize the injured mini turnip B for as much nutrients as possible and use those to synthesize ammo which I use on the remaining zombies. I aim for the neck of the zombie with the helmet.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2012, 12:23:13 pm »

Evolve biotic combustion thrusters.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2012, 01:40:21 pm »

Don't wanna be turnip, be mole instead!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2012, 09:45:41 pm »

((That was actually a typo, I meant herbicide. Oh well.))

>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.
(4+3) you gain 2 nutrients.

bury myself under the zoo manure and eat the damned nutrients!
(4) you successfully bury yourself in poop, (4+6) you absorb 5 nutrients.

I cannibalize the injured mini turnip B for as much nutrients as possible and use those to synthesize ammo which I use on the remaining zombies. I aim for the neck of the zombie with the helmet.
(5)you cannibalize mini plant B, (6+3) you gain 5 nutrients, you open fire upon the helmeted zombie (3v4,3v5,5v4,3v3) you manage to sever the spinal cord with your third shot. (2v4,5v1,5v2,5v2) you tear the remaining zombie to pieces with your next salvo.

Evolve biotic combustion thrusters.
(6) You evolve them so hard that you launch yourself into the atmosphere before learning how to steer and crash into a Boeing 747, (-3 nutrient damage) you are now sitting next to a crying baby.

Don't wanna be turnip, be mole instead!
(1) you want to be a turnip with all your heart and soul, (4) you start becoming a turnip.

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 5.5 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 4 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 4 nutrients.
Sinpwn:Drill-nose land Dolphin, Biotic Combustion thrusters, too heavy to move, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, distinct lack of eyebrows, 7 nutrients.
Dirg:becoming a turnip, 5 nutrients.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2012, 09:50:35 pm »

Dream coming true, must do turnip things. Turnips shoot lasers and walk around on spider legs right? Eat some manure as well.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2012, 12:23:36 am »

BLOOM!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2012, 12:37:53 am »

Dream coming true, must do turnip things. Turnips shoot lasers and walk around on spider legs right? Eat some manure as well.
(6) turnips are now 200 feet tall mechanical plants capable of shooting lasers and walk around on giant spider legs attacking Tokyo. (2) no that's disgusting.

>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.
(1+1) you expel nutrients into LordSlowPoke... nothing happens.

BLOOM!
(4) you begin to bloom.

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 5.5 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 4 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 4 nutrients.
Sinpwn:Drill-nose land Dolphin, Biotic Combustion thrusters, too heavy to move, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, distinct lack of eyebrows, 7 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (Blooming), 5 nutrients
Dirg:becoming a turnip, redefined the definition of turnip, 5 nutrients.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17