Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15580 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2012, 10:01:11 am »

I nurture my babies and eat the zombies for nutrients.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2012, 10:04:53 am »

WE MUST NOT REVERT TO OUR ORIGINAL STATE

WE MUST CONTINUE BUILDING THE STEAM ENGINE

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2012, 10:10:28 am »

Grow. Turn into a rose flower.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2012, 10:19:56 am »

>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.
(4+1) you gain half a nutrient

I nurture my babies and eat the zombies for nutrients.
(6)you nurture you babies so hard that they bypass survival rolls and the ones you fired earlier start growing to boot (3,3,5,5) 2 of them survive, (2)the zombies taste bad so you don't bother absorbing nutrients.

WE MUST NOT REVERT TO OUR ORIGINAL STATE

WE MUST CONTINUE BUILDING THE STEAM ENGINE

(1) your attempt to slow the reversion process hastens its advance, (5) you do however complete your steam driven nutrient machine (+1 nutrient per turn whilst in operation), (4) you are almost completely reverted.

Leave military base after stealing some clothes from a military guy.

if I stumble across someone, electrocute to stun them, then bury them. afterwards, plant myself over their corpse and use my roots to OMNOM THEM!

(1) you get lost and one of the test chimpanzees steals your clothes, (1) you fail to make contact with the nimble chimpanzee and instead make contact with the nearby oxygen pipes causing an explosion that lets it and its cohorts flee with your stuff. (6) the force of the explosion propels you back out of the room but you execute a perfect tuck and roll and only your pride is damaged... that and your eyebrows are gone.

Grow. Turn into a rose flower.
(3)you begin transforming into a rose.

Characters:
Yoink: 335% larger than original size, 0.5 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 7 Mini Gatling things, 0 nutrients.
Sinpwn:Drill-nose land Dolphin. 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour,distinct lack of eyebrows, 0 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, !?!De-Carratato-ing!?! ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, steam powered nutrient factory, 5 nutrients.
ansontan2000: becoming a rose, 5 nutrients
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 10:21:38 am »

Finish morphing into a rose.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 10:22:58 am »

I set my babies to work fortifying the house against any future zombie attacks while I search for more cigars to smoke  8). Also from now on whenever I smoke a cigar, I will attempt to convert the coolness energy from it into nutrients.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 10:24:59 am »

MIGHT AS WELL ACCEPT THIS

HOWEVER ORIGINAL STATE IS GOAT

A STEAM POWERED GOAT THAT IS ON FIRE AND A FIRE WIZARD

CAST FIREBALL ON NEARBY TREE

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 10:40:38 am »

Finish morphing into a rose.
(4) your stem and thorns are complete but your petals are yet to unfold.

I set my babies to work fortifying the house against any future zombie attacks while I search for more cigars to smoke  8). Also from now on whenever I smoke a cigar, I will attempt to convert the coolness energy from it into nutrients.
(4) your offspring begin fortifying the house, its not entirely zombie-proof but it'll buy you some time, (3) you find the cigar you fired earlier but its mostly burned out and has lost its coolness.

MIGHT AS WELL ACCEPT THIS

HOWEVER ORIGINAL STATE IS GOAT

A STEAM POWERED GOAT THAT IS ON FIRE AND A FIRE WIZARD

CAST FIREBALL ON NEARBY TREE

(1) you cannot accept your reversion is a good thing and fight it for all you are worth. (6) you complete your transformation into a carrot/potato hybrid. (4) you remember being a goat, (1) you miscast your spell and it explodes in your face flinging you into a completely different tree (3) you manage to protect yourself somewhat from the force of the impact but you lose some of your nutrients as collateral damage. (-3 nutrients)

dammit!

>FIGHT CRIME WITH MY POWERS, PAYMENT IS NUTRIENT RICH SOIL S+THAT I CAN EAT TO ABSORB NUTRIENTS FROM!
(6) you fight crime the only way you know how... by electrocuting the mob bosses, batman comes after you for murder. (3) Gotham promises to give you the city park if you manage to work things out with batman.

>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.
(4+4) you gain 3 nutrients.

Enemies:(3) a few zombies appear but fail to ambush the Mini-Gatling things due to being slow and brain dead.

Still raining

Characters:
Yoink: 335% larger than original size, 3.5 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 7 Mini Gatling things, 0 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain (hunted by batman), produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, distinct lack of eyebrows, 0 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, steam powered nutrient factory, 2 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (hasn't bloomed), 5 nutrients
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:42:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2012, 10:45:05 am »

I send order 3 of my offspring to continue fortifying the place until it is completely zombie-proof. I order another 3 to establish a self-sustaining Gatling turnip farm to grow my army. I take the other one under my wing name him Alfred. He will be my heir and second in command.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2012, 10:55:44 am »

Muuuch better.

>GROW.
(2) your pyramid scheme fails you.

I send order 3 of my offspring to continue fortifying the place until it is completely zombie-proof. I order another 3 to establish a self-sustaining Gatling turnip farm to grow my army. I take the other one under my wing name him Alfred. He will be my heir and second in command.
(1) your offspring become discontented with the way you treat them and begin tearing down the fortifications they previously made, (5) your offspring build a self sustaining Mini-Gatling turnip farm capable of producing mature Mini-Gatling turnips every few turns or whenever i feel like it.also just remembered 2 of your offspring are actually full sized Gatling turnips you name the biggest one Alfred.

>work things out with batman
>multiply and send an 'evil' clone of me after batman to kill him
(6) you work things out with Batman by making him immune to poison ivy, they begin dating. (3) you begin growing an evil clone so that you can have poison ivy all to yourself.

Enemies: 4 zombies begin advancing on MrWillsauce's position.

Rain has stopped.

Characters:
Yoink: 335% larger than original size, 3.5 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 5 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 0 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, distinct lack of eyebrows, 0 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, steam powered nutrient factory, 2 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (hasn't bloomed), 5 nutrients
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:58:19 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 10:58:10 am »

Develop chitinous exoskeleton.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 11:03:56 am »

I join ranks with my babies and fire a huge barrage of... whatever my face gun shoots at the zombies.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17