Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15642 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 08:41:08 am »

BE CARROT
(4)you begin transforming into a carrot.
>GROW.
(5) you become 25% larger again. GM too lazy to do proper math so you are now 1.25*1.25 in size.
Practice ability to swim through earth and solid rock. explore surroundings.
(2)you fail to swim through anything, (4) you don't suffocate/dry out/die etc.

God wakes up, (5) he checks his email for prayers, it starts raining.

Characters:
Yoink: 56% larger, 8 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:2 nutrients.
Sinpwn: Dolphin. 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, useless foliage, 17 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke:!?!Carroting!?! , 5 nutrients.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:42:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 08:46:54 am »

Sprout guns

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 08:52:25 am »

GAIN CHLOROPLASTS!
(2) you don't know where to go to get chloroplasts.
Sprout guns
(6) you sprout a Gatling gun out of your mouth and fall down an inter-dimensional portal onto someones lawn where zombies try to tear you apart.

Enemies:3 zombies appear.

Characters:
Yoink: 56% larger, 8 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon, defending a lawn, 2 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, useless foliage, 17 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke:!?!Carroting!?! , 5 nutrients.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 08:53:29 am »

KEEP MUTATING INTO CARROT AND ALSO POTATO AND BLUEBERRY BUSH

BECOME THE WIZARD PLANT

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 09:04:28 am »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 09:10:14 am »

KEEP MUTATING INTO CARROT AND ALSO POTATO AND BLUEBERRY BUSH

BECOME THE WIZARD PLANT

(4,1,5) you begin taking on potato-like traits, Moses talked to a blueberry bush didn't he? you catch on fire, you are a burning wizard plant. (5) turns out you are a fire wizard so the burning doesn't affect you. you had to go and beat my elemental aspect roll didn't you?
>ABSORB NUTRIENTS.
(5+2) you gain 2 nutrients.

Enemies: 3 zombies (attacking Mrwillsauce).

Characters:
Yoink: 56% larger, 10 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon, defending a lawn, 2 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke:!?!Carratato-ing!?! ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, 5 nutrients.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:12:56 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 09:20:12 am »

I say to the zombies "I hope you packed your sunblock, because Hell is mighty hot this time of year!" then I gun them all down with my Gatling gun and smoke a cigar.  8)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 09:38:45 am »

GROW CHLOROPLASTS! MANUFACTURE THEM USING MY NUTRIENTS!
(6) you use all you nutrients growing chloroplasts, you have so many that the military confiscates you for scientific experimentation after you electrocuted a 12 year old.
>GROW.
(6) you use all of your nutrients to boost your growth, you are now 335% larger than you used to be.
I say to the zombies "I hope you packed your sunblock, because Hell is mighty hot this time of year!" then I gun them all down with my Gatling gun and smoke a cigar.  8)
(3)You make a witty remark to the zombies before opening fire but they do not understand it. (-1 nutrient/salvo) (6v2+2,1v4,2v6,4v1) your first shot blows the first zombie apart before slamming into the second zombies eye socket killing them both instantly, your next two shots however miss wildly and the fourth strikes the last zombie in the throat all but decapitating it. (4) you find a cigar in the house and begin smoking.
>GROW.

HIJACK PYRAMID, COMMIT ACTION FOUND IN IT

(6) not only do you hijack the pyramid but you steal all credit for the action. (5) you are 25% larger, (2) your transformation is not yet complete.

Enemies: dead.

Characters:
Yoink: 335% larger than original size, 0 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 1 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, useless foliage,produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, 0 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, !?!Carratato-ing!?! ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, 5 nutrients.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 09:43:53 am »

I synthesize 100 turnip seeds and load them into my Gatling gun. I then fire them into the lawn and begin growing a Gatling gun-mouthed turnip army. Also more cigar smoking  8).

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 09:48:12 am »

Develop nose-drill to better swim through ground.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 09:50:02 am »

BUILD STEAM ENGINE, USE OWN BURNING TO FUEL IT, COLLECT RAINWATER, USE POWER TO CREATE NUTRIENTS

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012, 09:54:38 am »

>Trick Baldrick into eating another turnip!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 09:59:13 am »

I synthesize 100 turnip seeds and load them into my Gatling gun. I then fire them into the lawn and begin growing a Gatling gun-mouthed turnip army. Also more cigar smoking  8).
(6)(-1 nutrient)you manage to defy the 4 seeds per nutrient rule by halving the seed size creating 8 seeds,you figure they have a 50/50 chance of growing,(3+3) you fire them randomly around the yard and 6 land in places capable of sustaining them, (1) you accidentally shoot your cigar into one of your mini saplings.

Develop nose-drill to better swim through ground.
(5) you grow a nose drill, you are now a Drill-nose land dolphin.

>fuse with a military man
>BECOME ELECTRICAL MANIP!
(6)you fuse with the military man taking control of his body...up until the point where youre raw power burns his body away leaving you back where you started, (5) you shift into humanoid form and name yourself "The Electrical Manip"

BUILD STEAM ENGINE, USE OWN BURNING TO FUEL IT, COLLECT RAINWATER, USE POWER TO CREATE NUTRIENTS
(3)you begin construction a steam engine. (6) you collect 5 litres of rainwater but you cause it evaporates uselessly because your boiler isn't finished yet, (1) you begin reverting back to your original state.

>Trick Baldrick into eating another turnip!
(5) you trick Baldrick into eating another turnip.

Characters:
Yoink: 335% larger than original size, 0 nutrients.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 5 saplings, 0 nutrients.
Sinpwn:Drill-nose land Dolphin. 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, produces 500 watts of electricity every hour, 0 nutrients.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, !?!De-Carratato-ing!?! ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, building steam engine, 5 nutrients.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:01:15 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17