Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: The War Z  (Read 39974 times)

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
Re: The War Z
« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2012, 01:21:29 pm »

Just because i like arguing for argument's sake, I'd like to present his opinions when the tables are reversed.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it poo. I've played over 100 hours and in my opinion it's a very good Diablo/Tower Defense mix.

Just because you like it doesn't make it not-poo. I've played over 4 hours of it and in my opinion it's a big pile of poo.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 30, 2012, 01:26:25 pm »

Hey, I'll be the first to bash The War Z without even playing it, and even I can tell when people are just piling on some poster for no good reason and trying to misconstrue all his arguments. Seriously, all this aggression against Fenrif feels quite unjustified.

And seriously, Silverheels, if you can't tell when someone is being sarcastic, you shouldn't even be on the internets.

Silverheels

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 30, 2012, 01:39:00 pm »

Note that my first post merely wanted everyone to calm down, and only pointed out that rape remark, which, sarcastic or not, is something that is very sensitive to some people. I'm not the forum police though, and I should know better than to point out ugly comments. I promise to be a good lurker, and remain silent now.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 30, 2012, 01:59:03 pm »

Note that my first post merely wanted everyone to calm down, and only pointed out that rape remark, which, sarcastic or not, is something that is very sensitive to some people. I'm not the forum police though, and I should know better than to point out ugly comments. I promise to be a good lurker, and remain silent now.

Well then, I suppose your second post ruined your first and made it seem hypocritical (since you're just picking a fight at that point). The last sentence of your third post is just you being passive-aggressive.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 30, 2012, 03:00:39 pm »

Just because i like arguing for argument's sake, I'd like to present his opinions when the tables are reversed.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it poo. I've played over 100 hours and in my opinion it's a very good Diablo/Tower Defense mix.

Just because you like it doesn't make it not-poo. I've played over 4 hours of it and in my opinion it's a big pile of poo.

Yes I often base my criticism of games around how much poo they are. Are you deliberatly misreading that, or did no one at all get that was a joke? I mean you even quoted the guy I whos post I was mimicking.

This is a thing I just did in this thread and had to explain twice allready. I can go through it again if you really want? :s
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]