Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115395 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Now with 47% LESS actual updates!
« Reply #480 on: March 01, 2013, 11:27:47 pm »

Well. My house got broken into. But I was at school, so I still have my laptop.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 02, 2013, 06:24:13 am »

Shit, sorry to hear that man
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2013, 02:35:44 pm »

That sucks.
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2013, 02:57:04 pm »

Well, we're waiting on TCM, Yoink, and Detective.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 06, 2013, 09:53:23 pm »

SHOOT SOMEBODY
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 08, 2013, 07:06:27 am »

Genman: Speak some random but awesome speech that makes my enemies explode in pieces. (roll a 5,please!)
Regigigas: Kill the crushed Ethan. (roll a 6,please!)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 08, 2013, 08:22:24 am »

"..."

Tara's voice had failed, she was yet to find words to express her inner trauma at the moment.
She still managed to act, however, rushing over to the flaming Nacho.

>Whip out my medigun and train it full-blast on Nacho! (Making sure to keep my spycicle at a safe distance from the flames.)

>Infact, once he's out of the whole 'imminent death' stage, try to supercharge him!
((Har har I can TF2... too?))

((Also sorry for taking so long, and sorry to hear about that burglary. D: You need a team of trained guardrats!))

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 08, 2013, 11:34:39 am »

Note that you need a special heart transplant for Uber to work. Otherwise, your heart could blow up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 08, 2013, 04:13:50 pm »

Note that you need a special heart transplant for Uber to work. Otherwise, your heart could blow up.
That's an ubercharge, who knows what a Supercharge does?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 08, 2013, 04:47:20 pm »

((Close enough. Not like I actually play TF2. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #490 on: March 08, 2013, 07:02:02 pm »

Given lack of TF2 experience, would your character even be qualified to use that?
I can't deal, man.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 16, 2013, 01:43:43 am »

Good question... But that's the default TF2 medigun so technically, it should only be able to either heal or uber.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #492 on: March 18, 2013, 02:23:21 pm »

As long as she keeps the not-healing end pointed away, there should be nothing to worry about... Right?

Right?
I can't deal, man.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 23, 2013, 02:26:33 am »

((I too lack TF2 experience, so I guess let's just see what happens  :D))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Hey look, Bonus Boss!
« Reply #494 on: April 02, 2013, 05:15:09 pm »

Sympathize with, comfort, and befriend Dawn. If Defeat = Friendship, surely Friendship = Defeat? Even if not, it's a nice gesture.
[5+1 Vs. 2] As you sit down next to the girl, a large tree pops out behind you, protecting you from the harmful UV rays from above. You prepare for the long conversation ahead, deciding to start off with a heartwarming 'Everything is going to be okay...'
...And promptly fall to the floor as the girl you were leaning against disappears into thin air. Huh. You didn't think you were THAT sympathetic...
Just as you start to turn away, the tree pops back down into the floor, and a lone ball plonks to the floor. It appears to be unlabelled, but a deck of rectangular plates made of various materials falls down next to it soon after. You pick them up, and are suddenly dropped through the floor into a strange underground room.
Right now, it's too dark to see anything, though.

ITEMS GAINED:
1 Plate Package

ALLY GAINED:
-???

Torterra decides to go free and romp through the mall, free from bonds of tight metal balls.

Read my book now.
[6] You crack open the incredibly large book, and feel immense force pulsating through your body. You drop down to your knees, clenching your fists and teeth!
Then you pass out.

You wake up moments later to Gumshoe leaning over you. You shake your head and sit up. Everything looks...odd. Maybe it's your glasses.
Wait.
You don't wear glasses.
You reach up to your face and try to take them off, but to no avail. They seem to be attached to your face. You leap to your feet, and try to look around. When you look up, an incredibly warm feeling starts to form in your palms and chest. Left, you hear static in your ears. Right, and your neck feels wet for some reason. Finally, when you look down, you swear you feel ivy crawling up your back. You come to the conclusion that these must have come from the book! Elemental powers...You've always wanted to try something like this...

ABILITIES GAINED:
Fire-Bending
Water-Bending
Elec-Bending
Grass-Bending

Wow, Lou really channeled the spirit of Old Alan(Senile Bandit Extraordinaire) there.

"Samurott, eh? Think I'll name you Wallace. You look like a Wallace."

Lou attempts to make eye contact with May, thus forcing her into a Pokemon battle, and has Samurott use Hydro Pump on Blaziken, because he'd have to be a fool not to take advantage of a Water move with STAB against a Fire type.
[2] You name your new pal and close the MetaMenu, going on your merry way. You attempt to make eye contact with May, but she just keeps moving TOO DARN MUCH. GAH.
The nearest pokemanz right now is Lugia, who's thoroughly distracted by it's singed wing! You slowly walk over to it, calmly bouncing the POGOHAMMER from side to side, building up the power in it, before using a hard downwards swing to propel yourself into the air above the water-bird-ice-monster-THING, bringing the large green mallet down on the beast's head, causing less of a bloody explosion and more of a...flood? The creature bursts like a balloon, water flooding the area, before soaking down into the floor, leaving no trace but a few puddles.
(2 Points Gained!)

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!"

I bounce off the wall and land feet first on the floor. My style points are off the freakin' charts right now, seriously, you can't even count how fast these points are climbing.

I take a look around. Seems the other fighters are busy dealing with Dawn and May. I turn my glance toward Ethan and fetch Red's Zapdos.

RaN: Challenge Ethan! Your boldness will force him to surrender! (or at least make him piss himself...)

"I already killed your buddy! You gonna fight me or what?"
Ethan accepts the challenge, tossing out his Ho-Oh! It has health that nobody really cares about and moves that it probably won't get to use.
[5 Vs. 5] See? They both fly up into the rafters, leaving the two of you to duke it out yourselves. That is, if you feel like it.

Respectfully mourn the Death of Glorio--FUCK I'M ON FIRE!

"Dammit not again!"

Nacho attempts to stop drop and roll on Torterra's grassy shell!
[6] Torterra runs off into the mall before you can catch it, so you decide to roll around on the ground. The fire goes out quickly, and leaves without any kind of burn! Lucky you!

Be sad at sudden lack of shoes
[3] You manage to shed a single tear for your beloved shoe friends, before realizing OHEYPOKEMANZ.
SHOOT SOMEBODY
[1] You decide to shoot yourself.
[3 Vs. 6] Luckily, your gun jams. Phew!

Genman: Speak some random but awesome speech that makes my enemies explode in pieces. (roll a 5,please!)
Regigigas: Kill the crushed Ethan. (roll a 6,please!)

[1, 3] You try to begin a speech, but you just can't seem to speak for some reason. Ethan turns to you, one hand in the air, pointed at you. He tosses his Pokéballs behind him, and begin walking towards you. Regigigas seems confused by the ordeal, and decides to avoid stepping in.

Suddenly, the lights in the mall turn off. A single light comes down over Ethan. Another over Genman. Everyone keeps on fighting, as if they cannot see what is happening.

"How DARE you try to force me into submission?! Don't you know I am the master of the Force!?"

The vision of Ethan fades away, leaving behind a very, VERY angry DARTH VADER.
He tightens the grip on your neck, lifting you higher into the air.

"I think I'm going to need to teach you a lesson in homicidal etiquette."

His grip tightens! WHAT DO?

"..."

Tara's voice had failed, she was yet to find words to express her inner trauma at the moment.
She still managed to act, however, rushing over to the flaming Nacho.

>Whip out my medigun and train it full-blast on Nacho! (Making sure to keep my spycicle at a safe distance from the flames.)

>Infact, once he's out of the whole 'imminent death' stage, try to supercharge him!
((Har har I can TF2... too?))

((Also sorry for taking so long, and sorry to hear about that burglary. D: You need a team of trained guardrats!))

You rush over to Nacho, and watch him drop to the floor and begin frantically rolling around. You help him out a bit by pulling the large handle on the Medigun and pointing the beam at him.
He gets up and begins to thank you, as you try to Übercharge him.
Strength of Beam Vs. Strength of Heart
[4 Vs. 3] You press the glowing Ü Button on the side, and watch in horror as Nacho's gaze goes from happy to Dead White.

Maybe he needs a bigger heart...

BOSS TURNS:

DARTH VADER continues Force-Choking GenMan!
[3+1 Vs. 3] It's getting REAAAALLY hard to breath for him!

Blaziken attacks Tara with a random flurry of kicks!
[1 Vs. 4] BUT IT BECAME AN OVERUSED JOKE.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 10:56:16 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 72