Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115425 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Now with 47% LESS actual updates!
« Reply #465 on: February 24, 2013, 05:40:54 am »

"Nice teamwork Tara!  Now let's finish off the rest of these gringos.  I think I'll start with that red fighter over there!"
Nacho jumps in the air and attempts to knee Blaziken in da face!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 24, 2013, 06:32:35 am »

Well...shit.
Miles,parlay?
Nah,maybe not.
Manipulate Dawn so she wants to attakc Miles Edgeworth.
Regigigas: Crush Ethan by any mean possible

By the way,if i used an effective move to an enemy pokemon,do i get +1 to the roll or something?
Yus, you do.

So Regigigas rolled a 0?
Meh,2 doesn't really make any difference,ain't it?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2013, 10:36:18 am »

Well...shit.
Miles,parlay?
Nah,maybe not.
Manipulate Dawn so she wants to attakc Miles Edgeworth.

By the way,if i used an effective move to an enemy pokemon,do i get +1 to the roll or something?
Yus, you do.

So Regigigas rolled a 0?
Meh,2 doesn't really make any difference,ain't it?
Oh. Well...I kinda made it -1 to an enemy's defence, instead of +1 to your attack, for some reason.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 24, 2013, 07:02:40 pm »

Lou uses Vaguely Philosophical Yet Nonsensical Janitor-Rambling on Hilbert!

I'm not sure what this will accomplish, but it'll probably be amusing. As a side note, considering Lou's low kill count, I'm starting to doubt I'm going to win. Probably still gonna have fun, I just hope we don't have any more month-long waits between turns.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:17:52 pm by ReDeadEr »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 24, 2013, 11:37:30 pm »

Yup. Since I've handed UPGRADE over to SuperBlast, Tsuchi STILL hasn't gotten back to me with the map for the Magicka one, and The 8-Bit Deathmatch RTD seems to have died, I only have this and Roll To Strife! to update.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2013, 04:17:23 pm »

Since I already missed quite a bit, can you insta-gib Gloriokal for me? Thanks!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2013, 04:30:23 pm »

Since I already missed quite a bit, can you insta-gib Gloriokal for me? Thanks!
NOOOOO. But okay.

Your death will be spectacular, and you shall be missed.

mistertimn

• Bay Watcher
  • hEY BOY
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2013, 04:43:13 pm »

HEY I'M BACK NOTICE MEEEEEE

Name: Dominic Wyatt
Special Skill: Medicine
Quick Description: He stumbled upon it on his way to the mall to buy new shoes. He got locked in, and well, you know the rest.
Starting Item: His scientific calculator. He never leaves home without it.
Spawn Point: In front of the shoe store. Again.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* A FAST Update!? OMGWTFBBQAAAAAH.
« Reply #473 on: February 28, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »

Loot Red's body if possible.

Use Ultra Ball on Dawn.

[2] Body? What body? There's no body here! There's a cool hat, but you decide against that. Baseball Caps really aren't your style.

[3+2 Vs. 5] As a backup, you toss your balls at Dawn! There's a flash of light, and the ball is sitting on the ground. It shakes once! Twice! Three Times!

OOOOH! SO CLOSE!

Dawn really doesn't look happy. But she DOES have a martini. Huh. So THAT'S what they have in there. She retaliates by chucking the ball back at you!

[4+2 Vs. 6] There's an equally blinding flash of light, and you look around. Shit, she got you. Eh, you might as well enjoy yourself for now. You notice a soda fountain in the back, and run over, filling up a mug with frothy root beer. Suddenly, you're back outside, mug in hand, and ball on the floor. You look back at Dawn, who appears to have an equally embarrassed look on her face as you did on yours.

Well... That was a nice turn.
Turn around and shout OBJECTION! in Genmans face.
[4 Vs. 3] The force of the OBJECTION is so great that it sends Genman flying back into a stack of wooden chairs! He gets up slowly, but feels he may have broken something! (-1 to actions involving...[78] your RIGHT ARM!)

Well...shit.
Miles,parlay?
Nah,maybe not.
Manipulate Dawn so she wants to attack Miles Edgeworth.

[2+2 Vs. 4] She's a bit busy getting drunk with Harold to notice your gentlemanly charm.
[6 Vs. 4] Regigigas is a bit more successful, managing to smash Ethan into the ground! Not that it really did anything. He's just unable to give a specific command to his pokemon. For 2 turns. They'll still kill you. A lot.

Shoot at more Pokemanz. with Micro-Uzi.
You attempt to shoot ALL THE POKEMANZ. ALL OF THEM.
[2 Vs. 3, 4, 4, 2]
NONE OF THE POKEMANZ GOT HIT. NONE OF THEM.

[3 Vs. 1-1-2] You step on the downed Red's face, and feel around inside his pants VEST for the telltale metallic feel of his remaining pokeballs. You snatch them up, avoiding the wet areas for fear of electric shock, and pocket them for yourself. You put them in your Wallet Modus.
Allies Gained:
ZAPDOS
ARTICUNO
MOLTRES
VENUSAUR

"Yes!"

As you look back at Red, you watch as he melts, leaving behind his other potion, and [3] three badges.
On the ground where Red used to be, there is now:
One Hyper Potion
One Cascade Badge
One Rainbow Badge
One Marsh Badge

Achievement Unlocked!
God-Killer!
Defeated a Normally Invincible Enemy without killing its Minions First!
Reward: 10 Kill Points

"Hell yes!"

A Light begins flashing above your head, and a chute opens, before dropping a large hammer on your head! It doesn't hurt very much though, and uses your scalp as more of a launch point than an impact point. It clatters to the floor, and when you go to pick it up, you recognize it as the Pogohammer!

"Hell..."

You equip it to your strife specibus, under your HammerKind. You have pretty much every card in your portfolio, so you can just switch between them need be.
Wow, what a haul!

"Fucking..."

"Yes!"

RaN: Attack the nearest imp pokemanz to test pogo hammer's strength.
[5+1 Vs. 1-1]
The nearest pokemanz right now is Lugia, who's thoroughly distracted by it's singed wing! You slowly walk over to it, calmly bouncing the POGOHAMMER from side to side, building up the power in it, before using a hard downwards swing to propel yourself into the air above the water-bird-ice-monster-THING, bringing the large green mallet down on the beast's head, causing less of a bloody explosion and more of a...flood? The creature bursts like a balloon, water flooding the area, before soaking down into the floor, leaving no trace but a few puddles.
(2 Points Gained!)

"Nice teamwork Tara!  Now let's finish off the rest of these gringos.  I think I'll start with that red fighter over there!"
Nacho jumps in the air and attempts to knee Blaziken in da face!
[1 Vs. 4] Before you can even turn to Tara, Blaziken comes by and knees you in the face first! Oh, that bastard of a bird's gonna get it now!
That is, after you extinguish your chin.

Lou uses Vaguely Philosophical Yet Nonsensical Janitor-Rambling on Hilbert!

I'm not sure what this will accomplish, but it'll probably be amusing. As a side note, considering Lou's low kill count, I'm starting to doubt I'm going to win. Probably still gonna have fun, I just hope we don't have any more month-long waits between turns.
[6 Vs. 1]
"You know, when I was YOUR age, we only HAD 151 pokemon! And they were all in Black-n-White too! And not your fancy shmancy GAMES called Black and White! No, we had Red and Blue! And them Japanese had Green! Soon enough Yellow came along. Sure, it wasn't the best of them, but it was a memory nonetheless. And that's my problem with you young'ns, you don't CARE about your pokemon! I doubt you could give me the name of every pokemon you caught! In fact, I doubt you even NAMED all of them, did you? In fact,  can name you every single one, right here! There was Clark, my Pidgey, Joey, my Ratatta, Allan, my Bulbasaur..."
As Lou trails off into his ramble, Hilbert tries desperately to cover his ears! The guilt is too much! His head...EXPLODES! The remainder of his body falls to the ground, and his backpack empties itself out on the ground.

"...and finally, there's my Mewtwo named Arturon. Now, don't you realize the need to name your pokemon?
Lou turns around to see Hilbert's corpse on the ground next to a potion, [3] badges, and three Great Balls, two of which are a bit heavier than the third, all of which labelled accordingly.

As Lou Picks up his loot, he makes a mental note to visit the Name-Changer sometime soon so he can give these the name they deserve. He uses the ball labelled 'Samurott' to call Samurott back before he can be injured further.

"Damn kids. Can't appreciate a good story."
(8 Kill Points Gained!)
Suddenly, a large, glass chamber pops up from the floor, and the two doors slide open, seeming to invite him inside! He walks towards it, and is suddenly sucked in! He bangs uselessly against the walls for a few moments, as the floor opens out from beneath him! The tube twists and turns, as Lou gets a glimpse at the inner workings of the mall. After approximately half a minute of sliding, his descent begins to slow, and his feet slowly touch ground, in a much...greener chamber. As he stares out the small window, he doesn't notice the small needle coming out of the wall behind him, but he does notice the intense power flowing through his body!
His veins pulse a faint Scarlet colour, and he feels immense heat coming from his fingertips!

Before he can exit the chamber, he's sucked back up through the tubes, after the return journey, Lou is back in the original chamber inside the mall. He wonders what just happened to him, as he picks up his weapons once more.

Items Gained
1 Hyper Potion
1 Trio Badge
1 Bolt Badge
1 Freeze Badge

Allies Gained
Samurott

Serperior

Reshiram

Ability Gained
???

Spawn Point: In front of the shoe store. Again.
[2] OH MY GOD LOOKATALLTHESHOES OHWAITNO.

You instantly get teleported to the boss fight's location, the Food Court.

Gloriokal watches from above on top of his flying hippo, and looks back at his companions. He comes to the realization that all of this was for naught. Why should he fight, if there was nothing to fight FOR? After a moment of deep contemplation, he comes to a decision. He was going to leave this world. He stood up on the back of his mighty steed, and grabbed both of his companions, and leapt...

Everyone just waited for the respawn to happen.
But it didn't.
Everyone mourned the loss of their teammate/enemy/acquaintance/person.

BOSS TURNS:
Dawn is Mourning.

Ethan is Mourning

May is Mourning.

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

SO. Abilities will not be labelled right away. You'll have to figure out for yourselves what they do, and once you do, I'll put them in your description so you ALWAYS know.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 28, 2013, 05:51:54 pm »

Sympathize with, comfort, and befriend Dawn. If Defeat = Friendship, surely Friendship = Defeat? Even if not, it's a nice gesture.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 28, 2013, 06:47:49 pm »

Read my book now.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 28, 2013, 09:16:33 pm »

Wow, Lou really channeled the spirit of Old Alan(Senile Bandit Extraordinaire) there.

"Samurott, eh? Think I'll name you Wallace. You look like a Wallace."

Lou attempts to make eye contact with May, thus forcing her into a Pokemon battle, and has Samurott use Hydro Pump on Blaziken, because he'd have to be a fool not to take advantage of a Water move with STAB against a Fire type.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* A FAST Update!? OMGWTFBBQAAAAAH.
« Reply #477 on: March 01, 2013, 01:07:35 am »

The nearest pokemanz right now is Lugia, who's thoroughly distracted by it's singed wing! You slowly walk over to it, calmly bouncing the POGOHAMMER from side to side, building up the power in it, before using a hard downwards swing to propel yourself into the air above the water-bird-ice-monster-THING, bringing the large green mallet down on the beast's head, causing less of a bloody explosion and more of a...flood? The creature bursts like a balloon, water flooding the area, before soaking down into the floor, leaving no trace but a few puddles.
(2 Points Gained!)

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!"

I bounce off the wall and land feet first on the floor. My style points are off the freakin' charts right now, seriously, you can't even count how fast these points are climbing.

I take a look around. Seems the other fighters are busy dealing with Dawn and May. I turn my glance toward Ethan and fetch Red's Zapdos.

RaN: Challenge Ethan! Your boldness will force him to surrender! (or at least make him piss himself...)

"I already killed your buddy! You gonna fight me or what?"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 10:57:44 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 01, 2013, 04:18:05 am »

Respectfully mourn the Death of Glorio--FUCK I'M ON FIRE!

"Dammit not again!"

Nacho attempts to stop drop and roll on Torterra's grassy shell!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

mistertimn

• Bay Watcher
  • hEY BOY
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #479 on: March 01, 2013, 11:23:03 am »

Be sad at sudden lack of shoes
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 72