Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115482 times)

Martintox

• Bay Watcher
  • dafuq is dis
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight Forum
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* Interlude to the Third boss.
« Reply #345 on: November 10, 2012, 04:58:15 pm »

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit. Now, what?"

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #346 on: November 10, 2012, 05:00:31 pm »

"I don't know. Who the Hell closes at five?"

I wander around looking for another exit.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:02:56 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

Martintox

• Bay Watcher
  • dafuq is dis
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight Forum
« Reply #347 on: November 10, 2012, 05:01:12 pm »

"Yeah, I know, right?"

I follow RaN.

And no one ever heard of us again.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:49:20 pm by Martintox »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 10, 2012, 06:53:26 pm »

LOOK AT ME I MADE TWO ACCOUNTS WOOOOOO

You need to lay off the fucking Sherm-high nigga.

EDIT: Whoops, you two are actual guys. Okay.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 07:52:07 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2012, 07:50:14 pm »

((Hey! It's the people who made Mall Fight famous! Nice to have you here! I'm going to post the turn tonight, but your actions will be included. And it's lucky that some is getting kicked by me as well! So... I may have to get clarification on what your skills would give bonuses for. Otherwise, welcome to the game! Also, I just changed it up a bit, adding a boss fight every few turns, and some achievements.))

Scratch that, ARE you guys wanting to join? Because...I'm not sure anymore.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:05:23 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 10, 2012, 09:44:07 pm »

Also, just so you know, Timn's out. And I'll take any suggestions for upcoming boss fights.

Gloriokal's gonna go and KILL THE NEAREST PERSON in a flurry of RAGE. His pets will follow suit, too. KILL. KILL. KILL! His Melee Weapon will be a chinese Shaolin Shovel.
[4] A rope slowly lowers down a shovel/blade/staff/thingy in front of you, and you snatch it down, giving it a quick twirl. Hmm...Seems sturdy enough. You bend down, and follow the trail of blood leading off, managing to sneak up behind Nacho and Tara, both seemingly oblivious of your presence.

Let Gumshoe out of the booth. Walk around and try to find a shop. Melee weapon: Fire extinguisher.
[5] You watch, as a floor panel flips outward, and a bright red fire extinguisher rises out, gleaming in the light. You snatch it up and turn around to see that gumshoe found a way out himself. And hey! He seems to have picked up an extra revolver. That'd come in handy!

I had forgotten about this!

Respawn near the attempt, and try again.

I am going to get a lab before I get any test subjects!

[4] After about half an hour of painstaking work, you manage to construct a moderately large dome with a wood interior and floor tile exterior. You head inside, and set up your lab. Although, this only consists of a folding table, a set of surgical tools, and an unknown machine with large handles and a few loose wires on the end. Oh well, you won't know until you try it.

Look through the Improv Lab Gear Toolbox.
[6] You manage to get it open with little trouble besides a smoke bomb that goes off, blinding you for a few seconds. Inside it, you find four items! A [5] Tazer, a [4] Bone Saw, a [4] Blood bag, and a [4] medium sized knife. As you pack up the now-empety container, you hear a loud clatter behind you, and turn around. A shiny metal blade lies on the ground, and you pick it up and place it in that sheath you happen to carry around for no reason and had no purpose until now.

Well then we burn him/her/it. With fire.

Lou will find somewhere nice and peaceful to set up a makeshift base/defensive position.
(Oh, I kinda thought Fernando was the only one who was getting a weapon, since he landed the killing blow.)

Maybe some kind of Polearm? Like a Voulge or a Guisarme. Maybe a Glaive-Guisarme. Which is basically a sword and some stabby bits, on a pole.
[6 God, what is with the semi-good rolls!?] You run around for a bit, eventually walking straight into a wall and bruising your face. Again. But you do happen to notice that's it's the wall of a blade store. You walk in to find most of the shelves knocked over, which you then pick up to form a few barricades and walls for a significant base. However, once all the swords are cleaned up sufficiently, you notice one, standing upright in the middle of the room. A long blade with a few sharp prongs on either side of it, on a pole. You snatch it up, holstering your other weapons and sitting down, having been exhausted by the workout.

"So, uh, where to now, Nacho?"
Tara was feeling a bit lost right now, slightly dazed by all the bloody madness she'd witnessed. She wiped her gory palms on her jeans without realising what she was doing, then grimaced.

"Um, are we still trying to get out of here?" She lowered her voice slightly as she said it, as though that would somehow stop the maniac running this place from hearing her.
She glanced around for anything useful in the surrounding area.

>Search the area, loot some of those dead bosses of any useful gear. Try not to get any more blood on me.
[4] You manage to salvage the Spy's Spy-cicle, the Soldier's Righteous Bison, the Demo's Loch'n'Load, and the Medic's Medigun, which is surprisingly light. You hand the Loch to Nacho, who graciously accepts it. You pocket the Spy-cicle, holster the Bison, and sling the Medigun over your back.
Nacho had clearly been enjoying himself, having just emerged victorious from a satisfying battle with a bloody Tara by his side.  However, he could see that Tara was still not quite used to the battlefield that was this Mall of Death.  Therefore, it was Nacho's duty as a heroic luchadore to continue to protect her and possibly help her to escape, and if that proved impossible then perhaps Nacho could at least protect Tara long enough for her to become a warrior like himself.
"Those last fighters likely weren't the last we will face.  Before we move on and continue our search for an exit we should prepare ourselves, both physically and mentally, in case we need to fight again.  If that should happen, then I promise to protect you with all my might!"
Nacho will continue to protect Tara and will assist her in searching the current area for any useful gear and an exit.
As for his free melee weapon, Nacho prefers to fight with his fists so he will request indestructible war gauntlets!

[Same] Among the wreckage, Nacho and Tar come across an area with several burnt out lights. The single light still operating shines down upon both a pair of War Gauntlets and a set of Nail extensions. Tara runs over, picking up both and handing the Nails over to Nacho. Quickly realizing her mistake, she switches them. No exit is found, however.

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 10, 2012, 09:47:57 pm »

Go look for someone to shoot. If found, do so.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 10, 2012, 09:50:22 pm »

Go and find a working security booth

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 10, 2012, 10:22:54 pm »

Lou will deface the sign outside of the Blade Store to say 'INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAP' Store.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 10, 2012, 10:25:57 pm »

Locate subject!
Capture subject!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 10, 2012, 10:28:25 pm »

Lou will deface the sign outside of the Blade Store to say 'INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAP' Store.
OHGODWHYAREYOUTRYINGTOCONFUSEME.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2012, 10:45:26 pm »

OHGODWHYAREYOUTRYINGTOCONFUSEME.

Relax, just remember it like this:

Incredible Hat Store: Actual hat store

'INCREDIBLE HAT STORE': INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAP store

'INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAP store': Lou's base/Repurposed Blade Store

You could assign colors, if you want.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:47:06 pm by ReDeadEr »

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2012, 11:26:41 pm »

Caerwyn and Co will now MURDER ONE OF THE TWO UNSUSPECTING FOOLS! MUWAHAHAHA!

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #358 on: November 11, 2012, 12:07:58 am »

"Great. Evil laughter, that's always a good sign."

I stop in my tracks.

"Tox, what do you think?... Tox?"

I look behind me. Aisles and aisles of stalls and storefronts stretch down the hall. Tox is nowhere in sight. He's gone.

I follow the laughter.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:29:54 am by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 11, 2012, 12:18:07 am »

"Great. Evil laughter. That's always a good sign."
So. Buddy. You in?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 72