Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115609 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn 5
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2012, 01:12:08 am »

Will post turn in the morning. It's almost midnight here in B.C.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2012, 01:22:38 am »

Works for me. It's 12:22 AM where I am.

I'll be up 10 to 12. Sleep well!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2012, 01:54:53 am »

Uuh.....which 10 to which 12?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2012, 11:08:47 am »

"...Whaaat?!" 
The poor girl stared helplessly at the pipe, clutched awkwardly in her hand with its impractically-long fake nails.
"You want me to.. Kill people?!" As immoral and shallow as Tara was, she was merely a victim of fashion, not a complete monster! He shook her head to herself. 'No. No. This is all some kind of joke. Some sick, awful practical joke. I can get out of here, somehow...'
So thinking, she stuck the pipe gingerly in her handbag and went in search of someone to help her escape.

>Find fellow shopper! Make sure they aren't charging murderously towards me before attempting to recruit them!

You continue to find nobody charging at you murderously. [2] You also continue to find nobody doing the opposite. However a holographic screen pops up from your watch with the message:
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Wuss!
First to attempt escape.
Weapon Unlocked: Studded Pipe

(You are the only people in the mall, by the way.)

Quickly bind my wound, stopping the blood flow. Find some painkillers somewhere, and take them. Lay low for a bit. Let's hope that demon kills some more people!

I don't know whether this is good, or bad.

You should also have mini-ingame achievements. Say, getting the first kill? Or other cool "feats"?

A reward? Maybe? From the guy on the PA? Heh-eh-eh?
Cast down an effigy of a ghoul, and send it to murder something that's not me or a demon?

A holographic image pops up from your watch screen at well, showing a similar message:
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Generic First Kill Achievement
Get the First Kill.
Item Unlocked: FULL HEAL.

The screen prompts you to stand on a certain spot. You stand there, and soon you're drenched in a strange liquid. You put your hands to your face...wait. HANDS!? Yes the liquid was a full heal, now your arm is back!

As for the Effigy, you throw it down and in a puff of smoke, [3] comes a large monstrous being. You tell it to go hunt, but it refuses, wanting to stick at your side for now. Oh, well...

Lou clutches his nose to stop the bleeding and just goes off in some random direction where he thinks people may be.

Lou clutches his nose, and a bit of blood squirts out. He manages to find [4] both some tissues and Liam, who just happened to be respawning. You barely dodge his swings.

Search for a store with a chess board. Challenge someone to a game of chess.
[1] You find no Chess Store, and no people to not play it with. You sit down to play imaginary chess against yourself. You lose.

HAM Radio Hobby Shop.

You respawn in the Ham Radio shop, with another holographic image from your watch:
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Huh. So this is what hell looks like...
Die the first death, you unlucky bastard.
Item Unlocked: Baseball Bat.

Suddenly, a baseball bat appears in your hands. You swing it around a bit, knocking over some stuff and nearly hitting Lou.

[5] You smash through the glass, grabbing both the Cross and the portrait, flinging both in the direction of the Demon. The Cross stabs the Demon in the eye, with it letting out a terrifying scream of 'OOW, MY EYE.' the painting ends up smashing over it's head, subduing it enough for you to toss it to the other side of the mall.

(words cannot express  :) :) :))
Satisfied with his good deed for the day, Fernando/Nacho grabs some extra rosary beads and walks along in search of other players whilst whistling a jaunty tune.
(I personally consider religious hero an achievement)

[2] Despite being able do do it before, Nacho cannot get through the glass in the window, so he instead just walks, instantly forgetting the jaunty tune he was about to sing.

Achievements:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Players' Statuses

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2012, 11:41:16 am »

"Oh yeah?!"

Tara got all defensive and bitchy at her watch.
"Hey buddy, imagine someone locking you in a mall filled of psychos out to devour your sweet tan flesh! Also, bloodstains are soooo out right now."

She continued whispering her whiny complaints as she crept along in her high heels, handbag clutched protectively in her non-watch hand as she peered nervously at the empty hallways ahead.

>Attempt to find and approach non-threatening fellow competitor! Wave to them in a friendly manner! Form alliance!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2012, 12:07:33 pm »

Roll with it, and start exploring. Loot some materials and stuff.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2012, 01:08:58 pm »

"Hey, watch where you're swinging that thing. Don't you know it's rude to try to kill someone without telling them that you're going to?"

Clearly someone so rude doesn't deserve nice things. Lou attempts to disarm the bat-man.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2012, 02:51:45 pm »

Putting on his best con man grin, Liam apologizes profusely. "I'm sorry, my good man. I was merely testing the heft. I'm going to need something to defend myself around here am I not? And you are...?

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2012, 03:05:45 pm »

"...The name's Lou."

On second thought, if this guy is willing to talk, Lou is willing to listen. For now, at least.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:08:45 pm by ReDeadEr »

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2012, 04:09:26 pm »

Nacho looks for a bathroom so he can wash off all the condiments on his boots, keeping an eye open for any sign of other fighters
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn Whatever I Don't Care
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2012, 10:25:28 pm »

"Liam, Liam! We should probably stick together if we want to survive this. Team mates?" I extend my hand.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2012, 11:42:02 pm »

"Sure."

After shaking Liam's hand, Lou takes a look at the stores around the HAM Radio Hobby Shop.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2012, 12:35:53 am »

Look for a store with something useful.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2012, 12:43:42 am »

Post coming in the morning. Posts will take a bit longer after today, as I'll be on a road trip with my only online option being my IPhone. I'll still post, but it'll take longer to do it.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2012, 12:57:58 am »

Alright, cool. I hope I can be on. My ISP's contract ended, and my parents are ending it. I can only use the internet from their android's wireless signals, so...Probably my limit will be once a day. To post, that is.

Good luck on your trip!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 72