Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115620 times)

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile

Works for me. Also, Liam attempts to negotiate the demon into playing a game of chance with him for it to serve him.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

Also, Do you guys mind me putting in a 24 hour time limit for posts unless you have a good excuse? This should be a relatively fast-game, and you all are relatively active posters, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem...
I don't mind as long as everyone else is cool with it.

Seeing the demon from hell, I trudge over to the nearest religious craft store, make the sign of the cross with my hand, punch through the glass window, and take a Christian Cross or a portrait of the Virgin of Guadalupe. I then proceed to bash in the demon's head with said holy symbol.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got no problem with a 24-hour rule.

Lou dons a particularly jaunty bowler hat and looking for trouble. That is to say, the other competitors.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

N..Name...it...AAARGH!! FUCK, FUCK, MY ARM. FUCK. Forget the name! RUN AWAAAAY! Try and use the Fetish of Draining on the guy who used the D20's while running.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn 5
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2012, 11:58:51 pm »

Tara threw down the torn gucci jeans in frustration, sat on one of the display benches and held her head in her hands.
This wasn't very fun at all. She was lost, those stupid, ugly people had mocked her, she could see her horribly sharp, skinny knees through the holes in her new pants and to top it all off they hadn't had the shoes she'd wanted.
'I just want to go home,' she thought gloomily to herself, 'Forget the shoes, forget the mall; it's all full of idiots anyway.'
She promised herself a tall double iced latte when she got back to civilization, got up, grabbed her handbag and headed back out into the mall.

>Attempt to look for an exit! Also keep an eye out for any fellow shoppers; cautiously approach anyone I find, but run at the first sign of hostility.
Greet anyone who doesn't seem nasty with a slight wave, and attempt to gauge their intent.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2012, 12:21:52 am »

[/quote]
Works for me. Also, Liam attempts to negotiate the demon into playing a game of chance with him for it to serve him.

[6] The Demon graciously accepts the game, not knowing you rigged it. The cards get shuffled, and at the end The Demon los-WHAAAT? HE GOT THE HIGH CARD. He laughs and attacks, [5 vs. 2]Biting off...well, you head. The kill counter on Gloriokal's watch goes up to 1, and Liam respawns...

Seeing the demon from hell, I trudge over to the nearest religious craft store, make the sign of the cross with my hand, punch through the glass window, and take a Christian Cross or a portrait of the Virgin of Guadalupe. I then proceed to bash in the demon's head with said holy symbol.

[5] You smash through the glass, grabbing both the Cross and the portrait, flinging both in the direction of the Demon. The Cross stabs the Demon in the eye, with it letting out a terrifying scream of 'OOW, MY EYE.' the painting ends up smashing over it's head, subduing it enough for you to toss it to the other side of the mall.

I've got no problem with a 24-hour rule.

Lou dons a particularly jaunty bowler hat and looking for trouble. That is to say, the other competitors.

[3] Donning at Baseball cap, you trot off on your imaginary horse, thinking of a pair of coconuts banging together, and [1] trot straight into a wall full force. You now have a bloody nose.

N..Name...it...AAARGH!! FUCK, FUCK, MY ARM. FUCK. Forget the name! RUN AWAAAAY! Try and use the Fetish of Draining on the guy who used the D20's while running.

You try to run away [2] but the monster's gone. You're still bleeding, though.

Tara threw down the torn gucci jeans in frustration, sat on one of the display benches and held her head in her hands.
This wasn't very fun at all. She was lost, those stupid, ugly people had mocked her, she could see her horribly sharp, skinny knees through the holes in her new pants and to top it all off they hadn't had the shoes she'd wanted.
'I just want to go home,' she thought gloomily to herself, 'Forget the shoes, forget the mall; it's all full of idiots anyway.'
She promised herself a tall double iced latte when she got back to civilization, got up, grabbed her handbag and headed back out into the mall.

>Attempt to look for an exit! Also keep an eye out for any fellow shoppers; cautiously approach anyone I find, but run at the first sign of hostility.
Greet anyone who doesn't seem nasty with a slight wave, and attempt to gauge their intent.

[5] You thankfully encounter nobody, but another voice comes over the PA.

Must I remind you yet again, that all the doors are permanently locked until someone achieves the goal of fifty kills? I didn't think so. Now, march along missy. In fact, let me get you started.

-A Jewel-studded lead pipe drops down from the ceiling, landing in your hands-

Players' Status'

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2012, 12:28:21 am »

"...Whaaat?!" 
The poor girl stared helplessly at the pipe, clutched awkwardly in her hand with its impractically-long fake nails.
"You want me to.. Kill people?!" As immoral and shallow as Tara was, she was merely a victim of fashion, not a complete monster! He shook her head to herself. 'No. No. This is all some kind of joke. Some sick, awful practical joke. I can get out of here, somehow...'
So thinking, she stuck the pipe gingerly in her handbag and went in search of someone to help her escape.

>Find fellow shopper! Make sure they aren't charging murderously towards me before attempting to recruit them!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2012, 12:34:48 am »

We keep our "Starting item" on respawn right?

I spawn as close to a PA access as I can.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2012, 12:40:36 am »

Quickly bind my wound, stopping the blood flow. Find some painkillers somewhere, and take them. Lay low for a bit. Let's hope that demon kills some more people!

I don't know whether this is good, or bad.

You should also have mini-ingame achievements. Say, getting the first kill? Or other cool "feats"?

A reward? Maybe? From the guy on the PA? Heh-eh-eh?

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2012, 12:45:51 am »

Lou clutches his nose to stop the bleeding and just goes off in some random direction where he thinks people may be.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2012, 12:47:36 am »

You wish to be an Achievement Whore? Sure why not. The first achievements have already bee done: First Kill, will be awarded with a full heal, first death will be awarded an item, and first one to try to leave has already been awarded. As for xiph, maybe choose a specific store to spawn in. It helps get you started.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 01, 2012, 12:55:30 am »

Wait. So, I'm healed?

Or do I have an item that will insta-heal me? Preferably the item...

That's cool, though. Achievements! Woo-hoo! Do I get one if I accidently gib myself by summoning a psychotic, murderous betraying ghost of a wench who was mercilessly forced to scrub dirty dishes until her untimely death at the hands of her true love, before they get to kiss?

Oh, uh, and if I was fully healed, can I change my action to Cast down an effigy of a ghoul, and send it to murder something that's not me or a demon?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:57:02 am by Caerwyn »

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 01, 2012, 12:56:10 am »

Search for a store with a chess board. Challenge someone to a game of chess.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 01, 2012, 01:05:51 am »

HAM Radio Hobby Shop.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2012, 01:06:32 am »

[5] You smash through the glass, grabbing both the Cross and the portrait, flinging both in the direction of the Demon. The Cross stabs the Demon in the eye, with it letting out a terrifying scream of 'OOW, MY EYE.' the painting ends up smashing over it's head, subduing it enough for you to toss it to the other side of the mall.

(words cannot express  :) :) :))
Satisfied with his good deed for the day, Fernando/Nacho grabs some extra rosary beads and walks along in search of other players whilst whistling a jaunty tune.
(I personally consider religious hero an achievement)
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 72