Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115519 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *FULL* The True Power of ROCKS
« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2012, 05:12:18 am »

((Goodness, just realised it's been, like, over a month since this updated! D: Totes bumping it!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 06, 2012, 09:32:09 am »

Gosh Darn it, Turn coming once I get to school.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2012, 10:57:19 am »

Repeat previous action. Try to avoid people, but knock them out and call them volunteers if I find someone.

((You may want to revise that, as you guys are the only ones in the mall, besides the spy, and you're repeating exactly what happened to Edgeworth earlier.

Okay.

Set up shop, and try to find a volunteer.
[1] You attempt to set up shop in your little corner of nowhere, but only succeed in creating a small bonfire out of the floor tiles. And your flesh.

Spawn inside the security booth I was in.
[4] You spawn inside, and look out the smashed window to see your corpse laying there. You hop down and loot it for extra supplies.
Item obtained: EXTRA BRIEFCASE!
Find mo' people, then mo' shooting.
You run around for a bit, eventually bumping into...well...nothing. You've followed the same path as two before you, and are now in Nowhere. Yes, you've just now read the sign blatantly hanging above your head reading
WELCOME TO NOWHERE
HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!

So yeah. You do happen across a one-man Burning Man festival, though. You fire a couple rounds into the flames,
[6 Vs. 1] and they go right through the feller's...everything. Seriously. They even put out the fire so you can loot him! SCORE!
Item collected: Lab Gear Improv Toolbox!
Right, I did forget about them. Hm.

Gloriokal will have his servants follow him from now on, unless specifically ordered not to. Then, head over to Yoink and try to kill him. Oh, and Gloriokal's servants will help.
[3] You wander around with your minions for a while, Ankoth and THEA wandering closely behind, before you encounter a food court with a lot of napkins scattered around, mostly covered in blood of all sorts. You kneel down and sniff it.
[Blood Recognition roll:2] Hmm...You seem to be smelling a lot of Russian, German, and Tomato on Rye. But no Yoinkish blood. Phooey.
((Yoink? Him? ??? I am doubly confused. Who is this 'Yoink' fellow?))

Tara will pilfer a handful of paper napkins and make an attempt at cleaning the blood & brains etc from her person, and then tuck the pipe back away in her handbag and return to Nacho's side, keeping a wary eye out for any more of those nutcases.

"Soooo... Um, well, that was random. Whoah. Oh jeez, you're hurt and stuff!"

>Clean self with napkins, and then grab more to attempt to staunch Nacho's bleeding!
[3 The fuq? So many!] You wipe yourself off, getting most of the brains and chunky stuff off, but decide to leave the blood on. Partly because you're lazy, partly because you think Nacho thinks it looks cute.
"OH HO HO HO!  That went well, excellent work!"
((A SPY!?))
Thank Tara for her help and then promptly uppercut the Spy into the stratosphere!
[5] Tara manages to patch up the wound perfectly, despite only having paper napkins to use, and you end up singing a love song to her on the broken guitar. Somehow. Oh well, you're manly and Mexican, so it works. Once you reach the final verse, you stand up and turn around to see a frenchman in a red balaclava, just standing there. He doesn't seem to notice you. Despite staring right at you.
[5 Vs. 1] You rip the cigarette out of his mout, using it to light his balaclava on fire. You then punch him into the stratosphere. You turn back to Tara, finishing the song, just as the Spy comes crashing back to Earth. Somewhere.
The litle message pops up on your watch, announcing to everyone the defeat of the boss!
BOSS BEATEN!
FINAL BLOW: FERNANDO TREJO
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
M-M-M-MULTIKILL!
TAKE PART IN A MULTI-BOSS FIGHT!
REWARD: MELEE WEAPON OF CHOICE!

(Didn't I have an Uzi I looted off of TCM's guy?(I forgot his name. Chuck something?) I don't see it in Lou's inventory.)

Lou will keep his back to a wall and saturate the surrounding area with Glorious, Cleansing Fire.
[3 Feck.] You keep your back to a wall. In a sense. You're sitting in the indent the OTHER Pyro made in it earlier. You stare longingly at your Hat Store, wondering if it's gotten fed yet. You hop out, put down your weapons, and lay down, looking through the indestructible skylight up at the stars. And the sky. And the Burning Frenchman falling down out of the sky.
...You hear a loud SPLAT as he lands, splattered on the skylight above, ruining the beautiful view! The bastard...
You get up, and press on, just as another man walks up.
I decide to head to the food court. Maybe everyone is there. That taco place had a special today apparently.
You look around, wandering around for a bit, before ending up outside a hat store. Hm...You also look up to see a wonderful mess of...something. You spend a few minutes staring at it, trying to figure out it's mysteries, before giving up and staring at the hat store for a while, contemplating whether or not to go in.

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the INCREDIBLY long wait. I kinda....well, I have no excuse except school. So school.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2012, 11:54:51 am »

Gloriokal's gonna go and KILL THE NEAREST PERSON in a flurry of RAGE. His pets will follow suit, too. KILL. KILL. KILL! His Melee Weapon will be a chinese Shaolin Shovel.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:55:38 am by Caerwyn »

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2012, 07:03:19 pm »

Let Gumshoe out of the booth. Walk around and try to find a shop. Melee weapon: Fire extinguisher.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 06, 2012, 08:17:31 pm »

Gloriokal's gonna go and KILL THE NEAREST PERSON in a flurry of RAGE. His pets will follow suit, too. KILL. KILL. KILL!

PICK A MELEE WEAPON!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2012, 08:19:30 pm »

I had forgotten about this!

Respawn near the attempt, and try again.

I am going to get a lab before I get any test subjects!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2012, 08:21:11 pm »

Scratch this, you don't get on, GwG. You didn't help with the boss.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 06, 2012, 08:25:54 pm »

I was trying to get test subjects!

:(
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2012, 08:28:19 pm »

Wait a sec, I tried to take some of the TF2 bosses for test subjects....
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2012, 08:30:07 pm »

Look through the Improv Lab Gear Toolbox.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2012, 08:30:55 pm »

??? ...No you didn't.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2012, 08:36:58 pm »

??? ...No you didn't.
I could have sworn I had tried to find the Scout, at least...

Edit: I WAS PLANNING TO!
I PROMISE TO EXPERIMENT ON THE NEXT BOSS!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 08:40:57 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2012, 10:30:47 pm »

And if the next boss is uncapturable?

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2012, 10:40:24 pm »

Well then we burn him/her/it. With fire.

Lou will find somewhere nice and peaceful to set up a makeshift base/defensive position.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 72