Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115592 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn Whatever I Don't Care
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2012, 10:12:51 am »

"Oh yeah?!"

Tara got all defensive and bitchy at her watch.
"Hey buddy, imagine someone locking you in a mall filled of psychos out to devour your sweet tan flesh! Also, bloodstains are soooo out right now."

She continued whispering her whiny complaints as she crept along in her high heels, handbag clutched protectively in her non-watch hand as she peered nervously at the empty hallways ahead.

>Attempt to find and approach non-threatening fellow competitor! Wave to them in a friendly manner! Form alliance!
[3] You have quite a bit of trouble finding someone, but when you do, you run into Gloriokal. You wave threateningly, but he seems unfazed by it. He seems agitated and a bit busy.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Oh, wait, he's leaving. Huh.
Roll with it, and start exploring. Loot some materials and stuff.
[4] You start rolling towards the nearest store, which happens to be a kitchen appliance store. Toasters and Blenders and Mixers galore...
WOOOOOOOOOOOW...
"Hey, watch where you're swinging that thing. Don't you know it's rude to try to kill someone without telling them that you're going to?"

Clearly someone so rude doesn't deserve nice things. Lou attempts to disarm the bat-man.
Putting on his best con man grin, Liam apologizes profusely. "I'm sorry, my good man. I was merely testing the heft. I'm going to need something to defend myself around here am I not? And you are...?
"...The name's Lou."

On second thought, if this guy is willing to talk, Lou is willing to listen. For now, at least.
"Liam, Liam! We should probably stick together if we want to survive this. Team mates?" I extend my hand.
[3] The Con-Man smile works, and Lou listens to your tales as innocently as a boy listens to his Ma telling him to do his chores. Lou listens sleepily but manages to [4] say his name. It leaves a bit of a mark in your brain, but it isn't too important. You [6] stick out your hand so graciously you punch him in the jaw. Ouch. Either way, you start walking together when:
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
Army of Two
Be the first alliance involving two people.
Item Unlocked: Janitor's Key

Suddenly, two halves of a key drop down from seemingly nowhere into their hands. Or at least, it would have been their hand if the HADN'T MOVED. They pick the key halves off the ground, rubbing their head simultaneously. Hope you can find that closet from before...

Look for a store with something useful.
[2](Wow, my dice roller really doesn't like Phoenix Wright, apparently) You find no store. You find nothing useful. Where the hell even are you? In an infinite mall, you HAD to find the one place with NOTHING.

Nacho looks for a bathroom so he can wash off all the condiments on his boots, keeping an eye open for any sign of other fighters
[2]Having condiments on your boots can't be good for traction, as you are unable to find a washroom nor get over to it. Oof.

Achievements:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Players' Statuses

[/quote]
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn Whatever I Don't Care
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2012, 11:18:28 am »

[2](Wow, my dice roller really doesn't like Phoenix Wright, apparently) You find no store. You find nothing useful. Where the hell even are you? In an infinite mall, you HAD to find the one place with NOTHING.
Maybe it's protesting against Capcom's decision not to localize Ace Attorney Investigations 2?
Make a phone call to Gumshoe while looking for a store

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified *OPEN* Turn: Fish
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2012, 02:11:55 pm »

Create a pronectile weapon using the supplies that I had found! (please excuse any typos, on an android.)

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2012, 04:10:24 pm »

"Hmm. I found a Broom Closet a while back. This key might go to that."

Lou tries to remember where the Broom Closet was.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2012, 04:35:40 pm »

Nacho searches for a rug to wipe his boots on, and then walks into a music shop and attempts to attract fighters with an epic guitar solo
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2012, 05:12:33 pm »

>Continue trying to find a non-threatening person, as before.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2012, 08:11:45 pm »

I agree to help find the broom closet, and hang onto my bat in case of attack.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2012, 11:24:07 pm »

YAY! A stop in Hinton has me with a laptop and internet connection!

Maybe it's protesting against Capcom's decision not to localize Ace Attorney Investigations 2?
Make a phone call to Gumshoe while looking for a store

[6] You slam your finger into your phone so hard that you break your finger. OW...

Be right there boss!

You close the phone and get a bit woozy from the detective's incredible loud voice, but He'll at least be here next turn...

Create a pronectile weapon using the supplies that I had found! (please excuse any typos, on an android.)

[4]You grab the blender and the toaster, as well as a Ass-Ton of knives, and, with some help of some duct tape and a lot of Band-Aids, you come up with a gun that shoots knives!

What?

Did you expect a gun that shot cows? Pshaw...

"Hmm. I found a Broom Closet a while back. This key might go to that."

Lou tries to remember where the Broom Closet was.

[4] You rack your memory for any smidge of locked doors. Your mind traces back to the trap store, and you cringe, but now you know where the door is...

Nacho searches for a rug to wipe his boots on, and then walks into a music shop and attempts to attract fighters with an epic guitar solo

[5] You get your traction and look up. Thankfully, you're in front of the 'AMAZING RUG AND GUITAR SHOP-O-RAMA.' Yeah, it's real. You begin to rock out like JIMI HENDRIX! All people in the immediate area hear it and begin to dance. FUNKY!

>Continue trying to find a non-threatening person, as before.

You're in the immediate area of Nacho, right in front of the store, to be in fact. He seems non-threatening right now, but before you can wave, you begin to dance. WHAT DANCE DO YOU DO?

I agree to help find the broom closet, and hang onto my bat in case of attack.

[1] You spout nonsense. It seems to offend Lou, who punches you in the face and takes your key, running away. The bat flies out of your hands and breaks on the ground. Wow. You suck at communicating.

Achievements:

Players' Statuses

See ya in the morning.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2012, 11:27:20 pm »

Try and establish a weak telepathic link with the demon I had created, if it's still alive. Tell it to hunt. Tell it to KILL. Tell it that, if it spares me, I can make it STRONGER. I can unleash it upon the world, to wreck havoc and destruction!

Oh, wow. "Pronectile" weapon. Damn. Thanks for not making a gun that shoots plastic boobs, mate.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2012, 12:09:21 am »

[6] You slam your finger into your phone so hard that you break your finger. OW...

Be right there boss!

You close the phone and get a bit woozy from the detective's incredible loud voice, but He'll at least be here next turn...
Man this dice roller REALLY hates Miles Edgeworth. Well at least I didn't get Old Bag.
Go look for a chess board again.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2012, 12:30:34 am »

Head back to the Broom Closet and utilize the Ill-Gotten Key.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2012, 03:50:17 am »

I am the worst conman ever...

I hunt down the man who took my half of the key, and bash his skull in for his betrayal!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2012, 08:48:02 am »

((Hmm... Well, I'm not entirely sure what kind of Hendrix-infused jammin' this is, so))
Tara will shake her tush in a general, casual boogie!
"Whoah, um, I don't- I don't usually like this old stuff..." Her weak, whiny protests were drowned out in a wave of grooviness.
*The spinning Groove strikes the mallrat in the soul!*
*The mallrat gives into boogie.*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2012, 01:24:35 pm »

Nacho is happy that his Hendrixesque rockout was able to attract challenegers.  After he finishes jamming he approaches the lone challenger and is extremely puzzled to see a teenage girl instead of the warrior he had in mind.

Nacho awkwardly approaches Tara/Yoink
"I see you too have excellent taste in music..."
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2012, 11:01:57 am »

(Sorry, I decided to spend time with family I haven't seen in about three years...)

Try and establish a weak telepathic link with the demon I had created, if it's still alive. Tell it to hunt. Tell it to KILL. Tell it that, if it spares me, I can make it STRONGER. I can unleash it upon the world, to wreck havoc and destruction!

Oh, wow. "Pronectile" weapon. Damn. Thanks for not making a gun that shoots plastic boobs, mate.

[2] The demon doesn't want to kill you. It wants to love you forever. It cuddles up next to you and...barks. Oh, and your knife gun turns into a PLASTIC BOOB GUN. Oops.

Be right there boss!

Man this dice roller REALLY hates Miles Edgeworth. Well at least I didn't get Old Bag.
Go look for a chess board again.

[1] You're in a room with no stores, remember? And you happen to be too directionally challenged that you can't get out. You break out your imaginary chess board, but before you can lose, Oldbag comes strolling in. 'Edgey! I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU! I GOT LOST IN THE MALL TOO ISN'TTHATSUCHACOINCIDENCE?! CAN I HELP YOU GET OUT PWEASE!?'
You reluctantly nod your head.
OLDBAG HAS JOINED YOUR PARTY!
She is equipped with a police baton and security Tazer, being a guard and all...

(Warning, oldbag will not respawn when she dies.)

Head back to the Broom Closet and utilize the Ill-Gotten Key.

[1] You make your way very LOUDLY AND MESSILY towards the closet, but before you can put the key in, you feel a sharp pain in your chest. Oh, wait, that's the splintered wood sticking out of it.
YOU ARE DED. WHERE WILL YOU RESPAWN?
(Dropped: Key and Mop)

I am the worst conman ever...

I hunt down the man who took my half of the key, and bash his skull in for his betrayal!
[5] You get up quickly, grabbing your broken bat, and slowly following after Lou. When he gets to the closet and takes the key out, you shove the broken bat into his chest, leaving him there to die. You pick up the key and the mop.

Well, maybe not the mop.
You unlock the door and find a glorious amount of cruelty potential.
Closet Contents:
3 bottles washing fluid.
2 brooms
2 mops
3 buckets
20 bars soap
15 rolls toilet paper

((Hmm... Well, I'm not entirely sure what kind of Hendrix-infused jammin' this is, so))
Tara will shake her tush in a general, casual boogie!
"Whoah, um, I don't- I don't usually like this old stuff..." Her weak, whiny protests were drowned out in a wave of grooviness.
*The spinning Groove strikes the mallrat in the soul!*
*The mallrat gives into boogie.*

[Free Action] You GET DOWN! GET FUNKAY! And that's all I have.

Nacho is happy that his Hendrixesque rockout was able to attract challenegers.  After he finishes jamming he approaches the lone challenger and is extremely puzzled to see a teenage girl instead of the warrior he had in mind.

Nacho awkwardly approaches Tara/Yoink
"I see you too have excellent taste in music..."
[5] You walk over, continuing strumming your awesome tune, and give Tara a compliment. What exactly did that accomplish?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 72