Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Assuming a session lasting four hours (at a guess), when would be best to start in GMT? Pick any options that work for you.

Remember this thing?
- 23 (46.9%)
It used to be huge!
- 26 (53.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 74

Author Topic: The Sad Thread D&D [3.5] Game (Waitlist Still Open)  (Read 78032 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Sad Thread D&D [3.5] Game (Waitlist Still Open)
« Reply #1005 on: September 22, 2012, 04:29:15 pm »

Max HP at first level, roll for the rest in the server.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: September 22, 2012, 04:37:17 pm »

In this last session, my Swashbuckler's high bonuses to Climb and Use Rope (especially Use Rope) were finally useful. Yey.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 22, 2012, 05:05:15 pm »

Tell me what happened in the thread!
Love, scriver~

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: September 22, 2012, 06:32:58 pm »

Pending approval.  If you need something else to round out the party some, let me know

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=449234

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 22, 2012, 06:53:43 pm »

Argh, completely forgot about this, got home late yesterday and slept in. :-\
Sorry guys... I'll be there tomorrow, though. What'd I miss?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: September 22, 2012, 07:06:41 pm »

Pending approval.  If you need something else to round out the party some, let me know

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=449234

How do you have enough money to buy a Handy Haversack?  ???

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: September 22, 2012, 07:37:24 pm »

Costs 2000.  Starting gold at lvl 3 is 2700

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: September 22, 2012, 07:41:40 pm »

Not in our case, apparently. You start very, very, very poor in our group.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1013 on: September 22, 2012, 07:50:47 pm »

Very, very, poor.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: September 22, 2012, 08:10:57 pm »

Argh, completely forgot about this, got home late yesterday and slept in. :-\
Sorry guys... I'll be there tomorrow, though. What'd I miss?

This what happened:
1. We entered the sewers through a shady tavern and met some nice merchants down there.
2. We found the underground fight club and met the leader of the local assassin's association there. He confirmed that the mage-assassin who blew up the inn was trying to kill us and told us it was the Lady who ordered it. He then offered to tell her we were dead to draw her out of hiding. We also owe him two "favours" for the future.
3. We staked out the Lady's manor until she returned. Tuggs tried to sneak up to the door guard and beat him unconcious, aces the sneak rolls but then failed three attack rolls in a row (probably with a 1 difference), and then she stabbed him and Sam finished him off. In hindsight, I realise Scelly was trying to give us room to talk our way through him... But I guess it didn't work out that way, and now we have an innoncent man on our conciense, and he probably had like 6 kids, a lung-sick wife, and two days to retirement as well.
4. We talked to the Lady. Turns out the amulet we "returned" to her was actually cursed, and everyone who touches it has to be hunted by the same Mr Scellehtor Fingerson we faced in the dungeon. She has also touched it (I believe she was kidnapped by some cult or group of necromancers or something, she didn't go into detail on that while I was around), and is now sending people to their deaths in that dungeon to keep Mr Scellehtor Fingerson to go after her.

At this point I disconnected and wasn't able to return until just before we quit, and now the others won't tell me what happened afterwards ;)
Love, scriver~

germaina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: September 22, 2012, 08:12:41 pm »

Well, if that is the case let me know what I have to spend and I will redo the equipment

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: September 22, 2012, 09:21:15 pm »

At this point I disconnected and wasn't able to return until just before we quit, and now the others won't tell me what happened afterwards ;)

Eh, she got bumped off by an assassin or something and all of us gave a collective shrug because she was a bitch.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: September 22, 2012, 10:20:24 pm »

Ou know Tugg, rouges are proficient with something called a sap. It helps with innocent guards.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: September 22, 2012, 10:39:13 pm »

I think I'm going to have to drop out of this for a few weeks to get my bearings in college. I assume someone else can host a server in the interim? If not, I can set one up, but won't be able to attend the session myself.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: September 22, 2012, 10:47:13 pm »

Sorry the resident mobile medkit couldn't make it to the session. I was summoned to furniture-moving duty. Hopefully I'll be able to make it tomorrow.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 74