Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I know its going to happen...  (Read 2183 times)

I know its going to happen...
« on: July 29, 2012, 04:03:38 pm »

I finally got an elite character and legendary in 5 stats, took on a necro tower with 100+ zombies by myself, I feel invincible! But I know I am nothing close to that and I'm just waiting for that one angry Kobold recruit to bash my bones in with his tiny fists...

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: I know its going to happen...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:18:25 pm »

go and slaughter a town , then jump off a 5-z level cliff , find a waterfall , drop your shield and charge to a crossbow/bow man , find a wild strawberry , find a moon snail and bite it , kill the lord of your civilisation and steal his socks.

while everyone is sleeping steal their socks.
kill the lord with his socks .
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:22:01 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 04:22:19 pm »

Lol I want to find a titan or beast worthy of fighting me, or find a cavern to clear out

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 04:27:32 pm »

kill a megabeast with your blood , start a family with kobolds , kidnap a goblin child , have divorce with your kobold husband , steal his socks , capture a moon snail and eat it alive .

bonus points if you capture a forgotten beast in the form of a towering leech with wings of skin and eat it alive.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:31:18 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 04:29:43 pm »

gen a pocket super evil world with oddles of megabeasts and 5 civs.  Give all ceatures of civs evil token.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 04:41:08 pm »

get a coffin , fill it with socks from all your victims , use it as your bed , go to market and buy 5 earrings , drop your clothes and run around the market , find a cavy boar and let it bite you 6 times .

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 04:46:44 pm »

find a cave , drop all your clothes , leave only loincloth , return to town , wait until everyone is sleeping , steal their pants , return to your cave and store all the pants you got there .

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 04:51:10 pm »

I want whatever brainfreez is having.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 04:56:57 pm »

jump in ocean , wrestle hammerhead sharks (to train wrestling) .

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 04:58:51 pm »

yes , yes you do !

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 05:00:01 pm »

hey !

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 05:04:22 pm »

find a rabbit man , and start making children , after few years you will have your personal rabbit man army.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 05:08:09 pm »

help a turtle get back on his feet an he will give you 3 wishes , after the 3rd wish eat the turtle alive .

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 06:18:35 pm »

I really, really want to spend a day inside your head.
On second thought, I like my sanity.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 06:20:22 pm »

Find a clown tent and claim the weapon. Then use it to fight the forces beneath the earth.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: [1] 2