Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.  (Read 5242 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 07:28:16 pm »

-_-

Circusdawg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dwarf is tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 07:36:01 pm »

can a dwarf in fell mood create dwarf hair mask?
Yes..

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 07:58:37 pm »

cool , can a dwarf in fell mood create a dwarf nail sock?
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

parlor_tricks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://noyb
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 12:50:29 am »

Not sure, you could create a fort to give generally more fell moods perhaps. I think you need to have things dying all over the place and the place to be quite harsh. I forget :), magma wiki to the rescue .

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 05:37:35 am »

Roasting Corais unborn children.

I am known. I feel successful now.

Kobolds will NOT lay eggs anymore, eggs will not hatch because they require a husband/wife. So even if they would lay one, no baby kobolds.  But there may be eggs already there.

The second a thief arrives, hell will break loose in civil war.

The eggs are the same with animalpeople, ToadyOne fixed the sentient laying egg bug I believe.

Modding times is good times.

I was going to scrap the kobolds from my mod but I realize that it is much better to farm enslave and farm them for their eggs than remove them altogether.
Perhaps I will give you the results when I am done so you can enslave and cook protect captured kobolds from the evils of the world.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 05:57:50 am »

kobold egg roast for the win , how can you enable them to lay eggs ? is it in raws?
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 06:14:37 am »

if i become a necromancer in adventure mode , retire in a town and then start a fortress near the town , will i get attacked by my adventurer in fortress mode ?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2012, 06:24:45 am »

kobold egg roast for the win , how can you enable them to lay eggs ? is it in raws?
if i become a necromancer in adventure mode , retire in a town and then start a fortress near the town , will i get attacked by my adventurer in fortress mode ?

1. They lay eggs by default in vanilla. However nothing currently lays eggs in Fortress mode without a nest box, meaning Kobolds'll never lay eggs without modding them and making them friendly. You can still find Kobold eggs lying around though.

2. No, the adventurer will be friendly. The undead the adventurer raises will not however be.

3. If you have more to add to your post, click edit on your posts and go from there, it's considered much more polite than spamming up a single page, especially for those who have PPP set for 15 :P
So it should instead look like this:

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 06:45:40 am »

ok , loud whisper. what is PPP?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 06:49:14 am »

Posts (viewed) per page in a thread

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 09:01:57 am »

No. dwarves can't be sheared without modding. Even a dwarf in the thrall of a fell mood would not defile another dwarf's beard
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 09:03:27 am »

i guess you don't know what is fell mood .

the mood when a dwarf murders other dwarf to make a dwarf bone earring.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:11:32 am by brainfreez »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 09:45:53 am »

i guess you don't know what is fell mood .
I don't think you'd want thegoatgod to show you what a fell mood is :P

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 10:58:01 am »

"hello goatgod ! what are you doing in that butchershop....? w-what are you doing ?! HEEEELP, AAAAAAaaaaa......."
Pages: 1 2 [3]