Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.  (Read 5240 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.
« on: July 29, 2012, 03:45:05 pm »

so if i embark in a site with kobold camp and i wait until a kobold thief comes , the kobolds will kill him and become friendly to me , the friendlies will then start a civil war and slaughter hostiles so if i get the friendlies in my fort near nest box , will they bless me with a wonderful snack ?

or i could start a breeding program ?
what about reptile and serpent men , if they are friendly will they give me their treasures?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 03:52:56 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Togre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kobold eggs and other insane stuff.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:10:46 pm »

I don't know if I want to get that friendly with a kobold.  :o
"Hey guys, you know how I've been repeatedly injuring you over and over again for the purpose of training up a team of high skilled doctors? Yeah well we didn't actually need to do that."

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 04:23:25 pm »

rrawrrr.....
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 04:24:34 pm »

Roasting Corais unborn children.
Kobold egg roasts with reptile eggs, serpent men eggs and hen eggs.

Sounds like I found a new menu to serve the starving traders that travel across the world for my delicacies, if the vanilla game doesn't allow it then I will FORCE the game to allow it.
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 05:08:41 pm »

In theory, how would one ally with goblins? My only guess is adventure mode, but if someone could do it that would be awesome.

And before you say anything, this thread is about insane stuff.
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 05:17:08 pm »

what if we could use the kobolds as sentry guns , station them near fortification and let them shoot their eggs at light speed !

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 05:18:12 pm »

good times .....

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 05:20:30 pm »

wait , didn't the ants lay eggs too ? antman egg roast .

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 05:22:21 pm »

lol , human !!egg!! roast .

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 05:25:53 pm »

Roasting Corais unborn children.

I am known. I feel successful now.

Kobolds will NOT lay eggs anymore, eggs will not hatch because they require a husband/wife. So even if they would lay one, no baby kobolds.  But there may be eggs already there.

The second a thief arrives, hell will break loose in civil war.

The eggs are the same with animalpeople, ToadyOne fixed the sentient laying egg bug I believe.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 05:30:27 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 05:32:50 pm »

can a dwarf in fell mood create dwarf hair mask?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 05:34:32 pm »

NOO , WHY TODAY , WHY ?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 05:35:58 pm »

today is fixing only the good bugs .

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 05:37:21 pm »

i feel like carp today , because of today .

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 05:39:32 pm »

If you wouldn't mind, try to keep consecutive posting to a minimum. If you have something to add after you make a post, you can edit your last post and add it there.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: [1] 2 3