Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648243 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)
« Reply #3405 on: December 31, 2012, 10:26:21 pm »

NOW ERRY'BODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: December 31, 2012, 10:38:24 pm »

Dirg didn't know what to feel. This long war was finally over with everyone heading their separate ways, but his own diety turned out to be the final boss, and his own creations had become so perverse, you couldn't even recognize what they once where. He hung his head in shame, narrowly avoiding the soccerball aimed at his face, as he banished his perverted furbie armie to some other dimension where he hoped they would fit in. Turning to Lichette, he smiled as they walked off in search of a new place to settle down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 10:42:53 pm by Dirg »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: December 31, 2012, 11:56:16 pm »

"Well done."

Chuck Corai out of the airlock before he can quit.
Set up shop on a habitable but uninhabited planet.
Use my immense technology from being Aperture and magic from being a dragon to create a wide variety of great gadgets to vastly improve life across the known universe.
Sell to everyone.
Help negotiate a final peace between misko27 and Dirg.
Finally, try to persuade misko to become an awesome god of rock and roll and fire like he was when he was cool.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:02:38 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: December 31, 2012, 11:57:05 pm »

"Well done."

Use my immense technology from being Aperture and magic from being a dragon to create a wide variety of great gadgets to vastly improve life across the known universe.
Sell to everyone.
Finally, try to persuade misko to become an awesome god of rock and roll and fire like he was when he was cool.

Before leaving the RP victorious from making sure Lich(ette) survived, go to GWG.

"I QUIT."

And suicide bomb his shop, destroying everything.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: January 01, 2013, 12:02:04 am »

"Well done."

Sell to everyone.

Before leaving the RP victorious from making sure Lich(ette) survived, go to GWG.

"I QUIT."

:(
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: January 01, 2013, 01:08:01 am »

"Well, this was certainly quite a ride."

Try to salvage what I can, before departing to another multiverse to live out my days wandering about.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: January 01, 2013, 02:04:00 pm »

"̵̨̦̘̝͓̫͙̹͛̓̆̀͋Ĉ̵̵̩͙̥͕͉̟ͫ̈́̓ͬͦ̆̽͊ͯ͆́̽ͭͩ͒̏̏̕lͬͭ̿̅̔͛ͦ̓͋̎̌̿ͦͬ̚͏̵̘̳̠̫̤͎̜̖̦̹͔̬̻̘̭͝͡ȩ̴̰̻̭̹̯͙̺ͥ̉͒̀͑̇ͬ̇̃͑̏̌͟ͅǎ̤͙͎̥̗̖̙̟̪̞̹͇̪̳̗͔͛ͧ͊̌̆̓ͭͨ̌̔͆̃̃̀̕͝͡n̡͙̝̪̖̺͍̫ͪ͊ͯͤ̐̌ͧͬ́͞͠-̴̤̞̰̹̳̇ͭ͛̉̉ͨ͂ͭͪ͗̂͘ȕ͂ͪͨ͊̈́̓͏͏̨͈̞̲̱̟͚͓̀p͖̘̥̘̜͚̫͙̥̰̞̼̻̗̭̙ͯ̓̋̐̍͛̈ͯ͐͑͟ ̵̊̒ͯ̃ͭ̏͋ͤͮ̀̀̌́͋́̚͏̹̺̬͎̝͓̯̖̺̙͇͕̤̻͍͠ͅd̴̶̝̠̜͖͈́ͪͩ̍͋̈͗͒̂̓͋ͩͧ̓͒̚̕͢͜u̵̮̦̹̯͙̯̦̯͎̫̦̜̜͈̹͎̯̝̣ͭ̈̾͋̐̈́́̑͌ͩ́t̡͐͌ͦ̈̽͗͂͗̅ͭ̾̀́҉̰̞̤͔̪̰̜̤͍͍̗̹̠̠͓͔̤y̺̥̹̦̺̫̲̅̈́̏̂͗̿͒̔̽ͨ̐̋͋͊̕.̶̨̖̰̜͓̳̠̼̯͇̎ͬ̇ͦͧ̂̾ͤ̇̉͂ͮͫͨ͐͋̚͢͞.̈ͬͨ҉̴͍̩̺͍̳̜͉̭̥̟͍̗.̛̛͕̪̪͕͎̲̬̱̹͊ͩͬͥ̓̄͊̒̽ͩ̒͝͠ͅͅͅ ̸̨̛̫͇͍̭̺ͧ́́͐̽͂́͢ͅN̓̈́͛ͤͭ̾̿ͩ̈́̈́̉̅̋͌̀͠͏̪̲̖̩͚͎̘͉̼̣̀ọ̸̢̥͎͍̞͙̺͙̺̤̃̋ͩͮͧͣ̆̅͗̔̊ͨ͌̊ͣͭ̐͘͜t̴̨̪͇̳͇̮̥͚̮̮̥̦͚̫͖̩̾͑ͣͭ͠ ̡̡͈̗̗̹͖͚͒͋ͩ̑̌͌́̉̾̐̌̇̕͝w̵̢͙̹̬͙̼̦̩̙̥̝̹͕̌̋̑͋͂͋͛̅̀̍͋̀̿͌ͤḫ̵̠̘̠̙͔͕̹ͯ͊̉̽̉ͤͤ͛̄͐̈́͌̐̇͞ͅa̧͉̩͇̖͉̩̼͙̣̦̠̬̳̱̺̮ͣ͊ͬͨ̍́̚͝t̞̭̞̺̆̑̿̿ͨ̓ͤ́͠ ̨͙͍̥͍͔̖͓͕͈͖͕̟̯̼̣̠̪͇̻͌͑ͨ͗I̢̡̲̹̤̮̤͎̟͕̘̱͙̖̥̜ͩ̓ͩ̌͆͜ ̴̶̙̖̰͎͎̻̪̱̼͔̞ͥ̐̒́̽̓̈̐ͬͧ̎̏͂̎ͬ͜͞h̶̶̸͉͕̫̘͎̳͍̺̞̳̘̱̻̲̞͓͈̆̀̐ͣ̇ͭ͌ͥ̅̃̋̅̓̌͂͋̂͑͜a̢̱͍̠̩̘̻̜͓̗̟̻͑̇ͮ͐ͭ̋̽̐̔̂̀̐ͭ͊͟͝d̴̢̼̹̟͔̲̩̳̜̻̩̝̬̫̩̗̈͒̈́͑͊̎͋̏ͫͫ́ͯͭͧ̿̽͒̀̀ ̀̽̍͆͂͂ͪ͊̿ͦͬ̆̚҉̶̱̯͓̗̻̥̺̼̮̙͍̹̲̹͘͢ͅͅï̛̦̤͈̻̘̹̺̖̭̣̗̭͔̯̞̺̰̳̓ͤͦ̌̎ͫ͆͛͗̃̓ͩ͒ͥͪͧ͛̚̕͘͠ͅm͆ͧ̐̿̾͛̂͛̌̋͏̠͕̦̬̝̠͇͔͉͟͢ą̣̠̙͔̬̹̘̰̱̠̦̘͍͔͆ͯ̃̔̏ͦͩͥͣ͜͞g̛̜̬̭̻̗̯̰̪͉͍͊͐̎͊̈͂͗ͬ̈͐́ͥ͗̋̀̚̚̚͢i͚͔̳̼̣̙̫̣͓̪̥̙̳͙͑ͭ͌̌̏̍ͦ͘̕͡n̷̂̊̑͑͗ͤͫ͘҉͍̻͙̙͉̰̰̲̥̦͉̬͢͝ͅe̼̠͉̻͓̲̼̞͓̳͉ͨ̐ͪ̋͋ͣ̂̑̊̀͢ͅd̩̤̱̬ͮ̽͌ͭͭ̒͛̒́̒ͬͮ̍̍͋́̓́͠,̵̬̥͈̥̭͈̳̲͍̘̬̻̞̖͚̫̀̓ͤ̀̐͘ ̧̘̥̺̬̅ͪ̿̊ͯ̾ͮ͛͡͞b̾̓̔̔̈́ͩ͌ͥ̓̅̅̚̚҉̛͉͙̼̗̟͉̟̺̤̫͔̯́͘͝u͋̅ͥ̑̇̌͐ͩͨ̎̂͏̭̼̦̻͓̼͓̲͙̳͙̫̥͉͘͞t̨̢͇̭̳̯̼͚̼̖̭̝̓̓̿̄̿̔͢ͅ ̛̦̤̗̻̟̙̪͔̰͓͇̹̯̱̲̋ͣ̑̆ͦͥ̒͒̓̈̋̈́̐̍͐̓́̚͟͟͟i̢̥̻̤̼͉̱͉͚͖͇̹̬̘͂ͤ͆́́̃͊́̏ͨͭ̊̍̉͂͐́͜ẗ̷͙̫̬̹̫͈͎̹̱̳͙̳̪̙̺̯̺́ͩ̆͂͆̐̑̉͑̑͛ͦ͊̌͡͡ ̌̎ͧ͋̽̂͋̄ͪ̊ͨ̒̐͏̛͈͇͔̯̟͈͚ͅm̱̥̪͉̺̦̞͇̰̯͈͇̤͓̺̼ͨ̽̐͌ͣ͂͌̌͗̊̌́ͤ̑̓̐ͫ͂́͜͠ǔ̧͌̀ͨ̊ͫͮ̃̋͌ͦ̈̉͆̑̕͝҉̻̤̖s̷̨̢͖̝̥̼̰͆̈ͥ̑͌͒̏̐͐́̎̈́̒̈́̌̌͗͂͝tͦͤͦ̈͂́͘͏̸͎̭͔̱̻͍̺̟͙̭̯̝͠ ̷̧̞͈̪̩̠̮̝̯͈̝̹̪̘̠̩̬̟̙ͤ͊͋͐͊̀ͅb̶̨̩̮͉͊̊͛͌̎͐ͤͭ̀͡e͙̲̣̲ͣ̃̉̎̎̒͐̒͒͑̿̎̀͐͊͒ͨ̏͘͟ ̭͇͓ͫ͌͂͑̓ͮ͒͋̀͜͡͞ḑͨ̒̓ͥ̋̅̍ͦ̈́ͭ̑ͪ́̔ͮ͠͏̨̪͓͍͖̯̰͖͇̙̰̥̲̦o͎͓͚̪̩̫̥͖̟̼̭͍̱̹̣̬ͩ̍͛͌̌̈͋̏͐̌ͬ́͋̄̂ͣ̀̒͟͟͝ń̨͂ͦ̌̊͐͛̅ͤ̑͌͋̃̔ͧ̇ͯͬ͢҉̼͎̰̹̞̘̩͚͓̖̠̤̪̗̠̕eͤ̍͌͒̌̍̓͊͒ͧ̏͗͢͡҉̹͙̠̭̖̰̠͉͔̣̖̳̭͚͇̮͝ͅ.̸̷̢̣̻̩̟̙͔̫͓̭̘̞̝̲͈ͨ̾̄̎̓͟͠"̷̼̩̥̮͍̮͓̯̖ͣ͒͂ͯ̉̌̍͐̂̂̎ͬ̑ͭ̆̉̚

>Let the Void suck up the rest of creation, annihilating it.
>Embrace the Void and become whole once more.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: January 03, 2013, 04:31:02 pm »

"Are they gone?
Good."

Xantalos drops his veil, revealing his true form.
"Next existence then, I guess."
With a click, you realize he was never there, but the world is gone after him. 
(4+1) THE VEIL RIPS AWAY. YOUR FORM SLOWLY DISSIPATES, LEAVING BEHIND... NOTHING, IN THE SHAPE OF A MAN. A MAN OF SHEER DARKNESS. ENERGYLESS AND MATTERLESS. (3+1) THEN, IT VANISHES, TAKING A SMALL PLANET AS IT VANISH...
"That served it's purpose." Misko looks around

"But now the all is dark! This particular realm has been exhausted. Tragic. Multi-verses never last though. Tut tut tut. Shame, was useful. Xantalos! No hard feelings...

Hehe, this isn't all of existance, and I see a bright future ahead for me." He effortlessly revives his wife "Hello dear. Sorry I had to do that. And all the bullshit about not being able to bring you back. Hehe, ridiculous. They believed it though. They will believe anything. " "They always do"

Misko leaves the void with his wife, stage right. he runs back suddenly. "No son, I didn't forget you." He recreates his son, and walks with him to the sound of his wife's voice. He turns around, and punts a soccerball at Dirg, knocking him over the head. "Thats for you! Fucker." He leaves.
(4+2) YOUR WIFE REAPPEARS, GIVEN SHAPE ONCE MORE BY YOUR MAGICS. SHE GIVES YOU A WIDE SMILE AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK BEFORE STANDING BESIDE YOU. (6+2) YOUR SON  COMES BACK AS WELL, AS MENTALLY DISABLED AS EVER.
"DADA!"
(5+2vs3+2vs4+3) YOU FIRE A SOCCERBALL AT DIRG, AND DIRK DUCKS FOR COVER. LICHETTE BACKHANDS THE BALL, SENDING IT FLYING OFF.
"You're all so immature..."
As existence began bursting into shreds, a vague, pinkish, long-tailed animal started forming from the debris...

I won, bitches.

and as soon as it formed, it disappeared, a smile of relief barely noticeable on its face before it left.

TWOCS: CLAIM MAD STREET CRED FOR COMPLETING OMNICIDE IN RECORD TIME

ASSEMBLE TOTALLY NOT BIASED LIST OF GM'S OPINIONS AS TO OVERALL GAMEPLAY

(5+3)YOU GET AN AWARD AND A CITY FOR OMNICIDE! (4+3) "LORD SLOWPOKE IS THE BEST PLAYER HERE. HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE, AND THE ONLY ONE THAT MADE A DIFFERENCE."
NOW ERRY'BODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY
(1+3) EVERYTHING VANISHED ON YOU. YOU SEE NOTHING. YOU FEEL NOTHING. ALL IS NOTHING. THEN YOU SMELL IT. SMOKE. SMOKE FROM EVERYTHING. CIGARS TO SMOKE MACHINES. IT HITS YOU. YOU'RE IN A CLUB. YOU LOOK AROUND. THEY ALL GETTIN' TIPSY. HELLS YEAH.
Dirg didn't know what to feel. This long war was finally over with everyone heading their separate ways, but his own diety turned out to be the final boss, and his own creations had become so perverse, you couldn't even recognize what they once where. He hung his head in shame, narrowly avoiding the soccerball aimed at his face, as he banished his perverted furbie armie to some other dimension where he hoped they would fit in. Turning to Lichette, he smiled as they walked off in search of a new place to settle down.
(4+2) YOU STAND, SENDING YOUR MONSTROSITIES OFF TO ANOTHER DIMENSION. ONE WITH 3-DICKED ALIENS. ANYWAY, YOU AND LICHETTE WALK OFF IN A RANDOM DIRECTION, KNOWING NOT WHERE YOU'RE HEADED, NOR WHAT YOU'LL FIND.
"Well done."

Chuck Corai out of the airlock before he can quit.
Sell to everyone.

(1+2vs2+1) CORAI JUST SITS THERE, BECOMING IMMUNE TO ALL WHICH IS PHYSICAL. (3+2) YOU CREATE A GLORIOUS COMPANY, ASSISTING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WITH YOUR MAGITECH. ERRYBODY'S FEELIN' GOOD!
"Well done."

Sell to everyone.

"I QUIT."

(6+1) YOU DESTROY GWG'S EVERYTHING.
"Well, this was certainly quite a ride."

Try to salvage what I can, before departing to another multiverse to live out my days wandering about.
(3+2) YOU RECLAIM THE WRECKAGE, PORTING TO ANOTHER MULTIVERSE, ROAMING ACROSS IT FOR ALL ETERNITY.
"̵̨̦̘̝͓̫͙̹͛̓̆̀͋Ĉ̵̵̩͙̥͕͉̟ͫ̈́̓ͬͦ̆̽͊ͯ͆́̽ͭͩ͒̏̏̕lͬͭ̿̅̔͛ͦ̓͋̎̌̿ͦͬ̚͏̵̘̳̠̫̤͎̜̖̦̹͔̬̻̘̭͝͡ȩ̴̰̻̭̹̯͙̺ͥ̉͒̀͑̇ͬ̇̃͑̏̌͟ͅǎ̤͙͎̥̗̖̙̟̪̞̹͇̪̳̗͔͛ͧ͊̌̆̓ͭͨ̌̔͆̃̃̀̕͝͡n̡͙̝̪̖̺͍̫ͪ͊ͯͤ̐̌ͧͬ́͞͠-̴̤̞̰̹̳̇ͭ͛̉̉ͨ͂ͭͪ͗̂͘ȕ͂ͪͨ͊̈́̓͏͏̨͈̞̲̱̟͚͓̀p͖̘̥̘̜͚̫͙̥̰̞̼̻̗̭̙ͯ̓̋̐̍͛̈ͯ͐͑͟ ̵̊̒ͯ̃ͭ̏͋ͤͮ̀̀̌́͋́̚͏̹̺̬͎̝͓̯̖̺̙͇͕̤̻͍͠ͅd̴̶̝̠̜͖͈́ͪͩ̍͋̈͗͒̂̓͋ͩͧ̓͒̚̕͢͜u̵̮̦̹̯͙̯̦̯͎̫̦̜̜͈̹͎̯̝̣ͭ̈̾͋̐̈́́̑͌ͩ́t̡͐͌ͦ̈̽͗͂͗̅ͭ̾̀́҉̰̞̤͔̪̰̜̤͍͍̗̹̠̠͓͔̤y̺̥̹̦̺̫̲̅̈́̏̂͗̿͒̔̽ͨ̐̋͋͊̕.̶̨̖̰̜͓̳̠̼̯͇̎ͬ̇ͦͧ̂̾ͤ̇̉͂ͮͫͨ͐͋̚͢͞.̈ͬͨ҉̴͍̩̺͍̳̜͉̭̥̟͍̗.̛̛͕̪̪͕͎̲̬̱̹͊ͩͬͥ̓̄͊̒̽ͩ̒͝͠ͅͅͅ ̸̨̛̫͇͍̭̺ͧ́́͐̽͂́͢ͅN̓̈́͛ͤͭ̾̿ͩ̈́̈́̉̅̋͌̀͠͏̪̲̖̩͚͎̘͉̼̣̀ọ̸̢̥͎͍̞͙̺͙̺̤̃̋ͩͮͧͣ̆̅͗̔̊ͨ͌̊ͣͭ̐͘͜t̴̨̪͇̳͇̮̥͚̮̮̥̦͚̫͖̩̾͑ͣͭ͠ ̡̡͈̗̗̹͖͚͒͋ͩ̑̌͌́̉̾̐̌̇̕͝w̵̢͙̹̬͙̼̦̩̙̥̝̹͕̌̋̑͋͂͋͛̅̀̍͋̀̿͌ͤḫ̵̠̘̠̙͔͕̹ͯ͊̉̽̉ͤͤ͛̄͐̈́͌̐̇͞ͅa̧͉̩͇̖͉̩̼͙̣̦̠̬̳̱̺̮ͣ͊ͬͨ̍́̚͝t̞̭̞̺̆̑̿̿ͨ̓ͤ́͠ ̨͙͍̥͍͔̖͓͕͈͖͕̟̯̼̣̠̪͇̻͌͑ͨ͗I̢̡̲̹̤̮̤͎̟͕̘̱͙̖̥̜ͩ̓ͩ̌͆͜ ̴̶̙̖̰͎͎̻̪̱̼͔̞ͥ̐̒́̽̓̈̐ͬͧ̎̏͂̎ͬ͜͞h̶̶̸͉͕̫̘͎̳͍̺̞̳̘̱̻̲̞͓͈̆̀̐ͣ̇ͭ͌ͥ̅̃̋̅̓̌͂͋̂͑͜a̢̱͍̠̩̘̻̜͓̗̟̻͑̇ͮ͐ͭ̋̽̐̔̂̀̐ͭ͊͟͝d̴̢̼̹̟͔̲̩̳̜̻̩̝̬̫̩̗̈͒̈́͑͊̎͋̏ͫͫ́ͯͭͧ̿̽͒̀̀ ̀̽̍͆͂͂ͪ͊̿ͦͬ̆̚҉̶̱̯͓̗̻̥̺̼̮̙͍̹̲̹͘͢ͅͅï̛̦̤͈̻̘̹̺̖̭̣̗̭͔̯̞̺̰̳̓ͤͦ̌̎ͫ͆͛͗̃̓ͩ͒ͥͪͧ͛̚̕͘͠ͅm͆ͧ̐̿̾͛̂͛̌̋͏̠͕̦̬̝̠͇͔͉͟͢ą̣̠̙͔̬̹̘̰̱̠̦̘͍͔͆ͯ̃̔̏ͦͩͥͣ͜͞g̛̜̬̭̻̗̯̰̪͉͍͊͐̎͊̈͂͗ͬ̈͐́ͥ͗̋̀̚̚̚͢i͚͔̳̼̣̙̫̣͓̪̥̙̳͙͑ͭ͌̌̏̍ͦ͘̕͡n̷̂̊̑͑͗ͤͫ͘҉͍̻͙̙͉̰̰̲̥̦͉̬͢͝ͅe̼̠͉̻͓̲̼̞͓̳͉ͨ̐ͪ̋͋ͣ̂̑̊̀͢ͅd̩̤̱̬ͮ̽͌ͭͭ̒͛̒́̒ͬͮ̍̍͋́̓́͠,̵̬̥͈̥̭͈̳̲͍̘̬̻̞̖͚̫̀̓ͤ̀̐͘ ̧̘̥̺̬̅ͪ̿̊ͯ̾ͮ͛͡͞b̾̓̔̔̈́ͩ͌ͥ̓̅̅̚̚҉̛͉͙̼̗̟͉̟̺̤̫͔̯́͘͝u͋̅ͥ̑̇̌͐ͩͨ̎̂͏̭̼̦̻͓̼͓̲͙̳͙̫̥͉͘͞t̨̢͇̭̳̯̼͚̼̖̭̝̓̓̿̄̿̔͢ͅ ̛̦̤̗̻̟̙̪͔̰͓͇̹̯̱̲̋ͣ̑̆ͦͥ̒͒̓̈̋̈́̐̍͐̓́̚͟͟͟i̢̥̻̤̼͉̱͉͚͖͇̹̬̘͂ͤ͆́́̃͊́̏ͨͭ̊̍̉͂͐́͜ẗ̷͙̫̬̹̫͈͎̹̱̳͙̳̪̙̺̯̺́ͩ̆͂͆̐̑̉͑̑͛ͦ͊̌͡͡ ̌̎ͧ͋̽̂͋̄ͪ̊ͨ̒̐͏̛͈͇͔̯̟͈͚ͅm̱̥̪͉̺̦̞͇̰̯͈͇̤͓̺̼ͨ̽̐͌ͣ͂͌̌͗̊̌́ͤ̑̓̐ͫ͂́͜͠ǔ̧͌̀ͨ̊ͫͮ̃̋͌ͦ̈̉͆̑̕͝҉̻̤̖s̷̨̢͖̝̥̼̰͆̈ͥ̑͌͒̏̐͐́̎̈́̒̈́̌̌͗͂͝tͦͤͦ̈͂́͘͏̸͎̭͔̱̻͍̺̟͙̭̯̝͠ ̷̧̞͈̪̩̠̮̝̯͈̝̹̪̘̠̩̬̟̙ͤ͊͋͐͊̀ͅb̶̨̩̮͉͊̊͛͌̎͐ͤͭ̀͡e͙̲̣̲ͣ̃̉̎̎̒͐̒͒͑̿̎̀͐͊͒ͨ̏͘͟ ̭͇͓ͫ͌͂͑̓ͮ͒͋̀͜͡͞ḑͨ̒̓ͥ̋̅̍ͦ̈́ͭ̑ͪ́̔ͮ͠͏̨̪͓͍͖̯̰͖͇̙̰̥̲̦o͎͓͚̪̩̫̥͖̟̼̭͍̱̹̣̬ͩ̍͛͌̌̈͋̏͐̌ͬ́͋̄̂ͣ̀̒͟͟͝ń̨͂ͦ̌̊͐͛̅ͤ̑͌͋̃̔ͧ̇ͯͬ͢҉̼͎̰̹̞̘̩͚͓̖̠̤̪̗̠̕eͤ̍͌͒̌̍̓͊͒ͧ̏͗͢͡҉̹͙̠̭̖̰̠͉͔̣̖̳̭͚͇̮͝ͅ.̸̷̢̣̻̩̟̙͔̫͓̭̘̞̝̲͈ͨ̾̄̎̓͟͠"̷̼̩̥̮͍̮͓̯̖ͣ͒͂ͯ̉̌̍͐̂̂̎ͬ̑ͭ̆̉̚

>Let the Void suck up the rest of creation, annihilating it.
>Embrace the Void and become whole once more.

(4vs4+3) YOU AND THE VOID TRY TO DESTROY STUFF AGAIN, BUT LICHETTE GIVES YOU AN INTERDIMENSIONAL BITCH SLAP.

GM NOTE:
FUK U LL I H8 ALL F U. LELZ I M AN0NYMAU5

LOL JK. It's been a good run, if a bit long.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: January 03, 2013, 08:52:10 pm »

Wait, my turn and Corai's are contradictory.

If he becomes immune to everything physical, how did he not fall out of my spaceship? If I "CREATE[d] A GLORIOUS COMPANY, ASSISTING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WITH YOUR MAGITECH. ERRYBODY'S FEELIN' GOOD!", how did Corai destroy my everything?
Sig

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: January 03, 2013, 08:53:07 pm »

If he becomes immune to everything physical, how did he not fall out of my spaceship? If I "CREATE[d] A GLORIOUS COMPANY, ASSISTING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WITH YOUR MAGITECH. ERRYBODY'S FEELIN' GOOD!", how did Corai destroy my everything?
That involves logic. This game did not involve logic, remember?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: January 03, 2013, 08:56:24 pm »

I'd still like to know if I succeeded or not.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: January 03, 2013, 08:58:11 pm »

Wait, so spinal, you say the lichette and lich are seperate individuals? So Corai lost?

YES! 2 FOR 2,
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: January 03, 2013, 09:03:29 pm »

I'd still like to know if I succeeded or not.
You succeeded. Then Corai blew your shit up.
Wait, so spinal, you say the lichette and lich are seperate individuals? So Corai lost?

YES! 2 FOR 2,
Hmm? Where'd I say that? It is partially true.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: January 03, 2013, 09:04:11 pm »

And ultimately the universe died.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: January 03, 2013, 09:08:29 pm »

YES! 2 FOR 2,

I still supported the Lichette, so let's see...

-1 points for Lich's defeat
+1 for Lichette's victory
+1 for me blowing GWG's everything up

I win anyway. Bitch.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 232