Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649991 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2625 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:20 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: October 29, 2012, 08:54:52 pm »

GM WHY ARE YOU TEASING US SO

*SWOON*

(NOT AN ACTION)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: October 29, 2012, 09:49:37 pm »

USE LATENT DIPLOMATIC POWERS TO HELP BROKER PEACE. IF THAT FAILS, USE ADORABLENESS TO HELP BROKER PEACE.
(1) YOU LIFT UP YOUR PANT LEGS AND WINK AT THEM.
"You'll get some of this if you get along..."

Discuss the possibility of being an Envoy with Lichette and Dirg.

Otherwise, simply continue to help with the construction. No chaos here!
(5) YOU ADD A +2 BONUS TO DIRGS CONSTRUCTION.

EFFORTLESSLY BEAT SINATRA IN A RAP BATTLE AS FREDDY MERCURY, THEN ABSORB HIS POWER AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE.
((One of the best Rap Battles yet. Well, they're all great, but...))

SEARCH FOR DARK SECRETS ABOUT MISKO. BRING NINJA SPY TO HELP SEARCH.
(4) TURNS OUT HE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HIS WIFE BACK WHEN HE WASN'T THE INCARNATION OF HUMANITIES DARKNESS.

HAVE WILD PARTY WITH ELDRITCH ONES
(1) ELDRITCH PARTIES AREN'T AS WILD AS YOU'D BELIEVE, IT TURNS OUT. THERE'S A LOT LESS DRUGS AND ALCHOHOL AND A LOT MORE WAITING AROUND IN THE ETERNAL VOID.

HAVE WILD PARTY WITH ELDRITCH ONES

ATTEND AS OBLIGATORY ELDRITCH PLAYER CHARACTER
(3) THEY GLARE AT YOU A LITTLE WHEN YOU SHOW UP, BUT NOTHING TOO EXTREME OCCURS.

go wtf and keep shooting
(6) YOU CONTINUE FIRING INTO A NAZI ENCAMPMENT, CAUSING IT TO COLLAPSE ONTO YOU.

BOSSES:
EFFORTLESSLY BEAT SINATRA IN A RAP BATTLE AS FREDDY MERCURY, THEN ABSORB HIS POWER AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE.
(3+1vs6+4) YOU RAP, BUT SINATRA RAPS FASTER. THEN THE MAFIA BUSTS YOUR KNEECAPS THEN CHUCKS YOU INTO A RIVER WITH CEMENT SHOES.

Boss Turns:
USE MY HOTNESS TO UN-FREEZE.

USE MANLINESS TO REMOVE MISKO'S +3.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? REMOVE HIS SEXY. REMOVE ALL HIS SEXY. AND YOINK. THROW IN *PICKS RANDOM DUDE* CORAI TOO. 

OH, AND TOSS TERRIBLE FILTH AT VOTHON, REMOVING HIS CUTENESS.

SCREW IT, START LOBBING ANTI-ATTRACTION (READ: Sexy, Cute, Anything related to slash fiction) FRAGMENTARY GRENADES  AT PEOPLE, SPECIFICALLY YOINK, GREENSTAR, VORTHON, AND BUKITDINOS

I imagine they emit some sort of crysalline particle, that is like those compounds that can hold water within their molecular structure, but with Love.

I grow Stronger as the Presidential debate nears!
(1+3vs6, 6+3vs6, 1+3vs1, 6+3vs4)
YOU LAUGH MANIACALLY, AND HURL GRENADES COMPOSED OF THE BITTERNESS OF THOSE WHO DIED ALONE. YOINK EASILY DODGES THE PROJECTILE, WHILE GREEENSTAR TRIES TO MATRIX OUT OF THE WAY, AND GETS HIT IN THE FACE. VORTHON RIPS OPEN HIS SHIRT, CRYING THAT HE CAN TAKE IT, BUT HAS ALL ATTRACTIVENESS DRAINED. BUKIT TRIES TO DODGE, BUT IT DETONATES BY HIS ARM, SUCKING AWAY HIS PLATONIC ATTRACTIVENESS.
No attractiveness left.

Lichette, DAFUQ? I HAVE BEEN CONTINUALLY DEMANDING A RETURN TO ORDER. THAT IS MY MODUS OPERANDI
*calms*
Well, It's not like I can force people to be ordered. You must know what I mean, no one on your side is doing what you ask. I mean come on! Half of your side is focusing on attacking a random member of my team. Besides, I think the strategy of attacking him must be used.

>Launch co-ordinated assualt on Brown man. Send soldiers to kill him. Attack him freom every direction. Launch artillery.
>Arrest TCM on Weapon's charges.

"You wouldn't make order. Your dictatorship only causes chaos."
(3+3vs2+4) YOU LAUNCH A MASSIVE COORDINATED ASSAULT AGAINST TIM, THE ENVOY OF CREATION ITSELF. THE BULLETS BOUNCE FROM HIS HIDE, AND THE EXPLOSIVES LEAVE HIM UNSCATHED.

((FINE THEN, I BOLD IT))

>CRUMBLE UNDER WEIGHT OF RESPONSIBILITIES

>SWIG FROM BOTTLE OF WHISKEY WHILST FIRING DEATHRAY AT BAD GUYS WITH FEET

>ALSO TOAST MIAUW'S MEMORY FOR HIS NOBLE SACRIFICE DESTROYING DA_NANG

"THAT WAS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE. GROOVY, EVEN."
(6+3) YOU'RE LIQUORED UP NOW. VERY LIQUORED UP

APOLOGIZE TO BROWN-HAIRED MAN FOR CORAI'S BEHAVIOR
OFFER HIM THE AMULET, WARNING THAT IT'S UNTESTED
ASK FOR HIS NAME AND WHY HE'S TRYING TO DESTROY US ALL, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET HIM TO STOP.

dON'T FORGET, i'M NOT ACTUALLY THERE IN "PERSON."
(5+2)"It's cool. Pretty much always my reception."
(3+2) "Uhh, sure."
(5+2) "Name's Tim. I'm here because the universe doesn't like all the fighting. If you could get people to finally get along, that would work well."

PUT FINISHING TOUCHES ON LICHETTE'S HONEYMOON MOON SPOT, THEN AT LONG LAST, HAVE PERFECT HONEYMOON WITH LICHETTE.
(3+4) YOU FINISH THE HONEYMOON SPOT, (5+4) AND GET SOME. YOU GET A LOT. YOU ARE NOW A PLAYER. ALMOST.

LICHETTE:
[EXPUNGED FOR EXPLICIT CONTENT]

NPCS:
"So then... Are you guys going to get along?"

SINATRA:
"Frank? What was with the rapping?"
"Uhh..."
"..."

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

OMNICIDALISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:05:00 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: October 29, 2012, 09:53:10 pm »

Defeat Sinatra with muscle music, then destroy the universe after absorbing his power. Taunt Tim, then dodge the beam and manipulate it to go into the center of the universe, destroying it.

"Hey! Tim!
What makes you think you have the right to come in here and mess up our duds and ... whatever hipsters call plans! That's my job!
And all this you're spouting about 'harmony' and 'teamwork' sounds just a tiny bit similar to one Hasbro-owned TV show, does it not? Cease and desist, bro, or I shall be forced to bitchslap thee with the sweaty hand of Micheal Bay! Oh right, you just got burned! By Micheal Bay! I bet my disjointed, unruly, nonsensical, chaotic Comic Sans rant is making you pretty jelly, huh? I have only one thing to say to this:
Come at me, bro.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:57:55 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: October 29, 2012, 09:59:21 pm »

Focus on resurrecting self now that the job is finished. Aid GWG through Videochat, even if as a phantom.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:58:33 pm by Cassandra »
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: October 29, 2012, 10:03:42 pm »

"You just like opposing me for the hell of it, don't you? You get some sort of sick kick from messing with me huh? Never heard of Real Politik huh? Would rather let this continue, instead of fighting him. Just to get your petty insult in. If you are not going to oppose him, I will.

Also, next time, hang up the phone before you, uh, do that. Eww. Did not need to hear that. Also, very intersting love life you have there."

>Continue attack on Envoy's position. Unleash the Ion Cannon Brigade and Anti-matter Grenadiers if necessary.
>What Affair? Nope. Never had a affair. Lies. I loved my wife, and she'd tell you if she wasn't, dead.
>Sabotage Dirg's lovemaking as revenge for Lichette's pettiness. Unleash the Laxatives.
>Send over a Comm droid to The Brown envoy and see what he wants.
>Greenstar is a thorn in my side. Put a bounty on him and his "Freak squad"
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:42:00 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: October 29, 2012, 10:21:55 pm »

Send Vagineer to intercept the Laxatives. Send Snyphurr to attack Misko Directly. Having Sobered up, create own faction 'Freak Squad'. Sit down for Tea with Gentlespy.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: October 29, 2012, 10:23:54 pm »

"I'm interested in peace, too. See, I came into this trying to kill the lichette, then an evil incarnation of magic, but then I realized the truth about who I was working for. Somehow he stopped being a cool god of Rock, Roll, and Fire and became, I dunno, Khorne but less violent. He's trying to be more violent, though.
"Anyways, then I tried to execute a brilliant plan: The lichette and her lover would be married and forever united in the afterlife, where they could build a nice afterhome, have an afterfamily, put up an afterwhite picket afterfence, etc. That didn't work because the lichette didn't die--she killed my choir!
"Then I went rogue for a little while, mostly trying not to be killed. I joined the side of my old god, misko, before getting kicked off due to a MechaHitler I made getting sabotaged. I rejoined and tried to be misko's voice of reason, slowly making misko's dream empire a decent place to live and potentially eternal rather than a transitory hellhole. I mostly got yelled at, threatened, and split up his side. Well, I guess it's better than nothing.
"My one constant foe has been Xantalos, what with wanting to destroy the universe and all. He can't, but you probably can. Thankfully, I can reason with you.
"So, Tim, can we come to an arrangement where I can help you not need to destroy the universe?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: October 29, 2012, 10:26:47 pm »

"Not to interject, GoldWyrm, but Tim here is an aspect of the universe. I don't think he'd kill his boss."
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: October 29, 2012, 10:36:28 pm »

Send Vagineer to intercept the Laxatives. Send Snyphurr to attack Misko Directly. Having Sobered up, create own faction 'Freak Squad'. Sit down for Tea with Gentlespy.
Own faction. THAT'll convince the Brown envoy to go away.

Greatwyrm, It may come as a shock to you, but I do not think your methods are the best to maintain my empire. It isn't "Well he is EVIL". I just disagree. DEAL WITH IT.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: October 29, 2012, 10:40:27 pm »

"Not to interject, GoldWyrm, but Tim here is an aspect of the universe. I don't think he'd kill his boss."
"Hello there, old foe. Tim, this is Xantalos; Xantalos, Tim. Say, Tim, did I ever tell you about the time I accidentally caught Xantalos? Never mind. I had heard that the lichette said you'd destroy this sector of space. Assuming she meant the proper definition of sector, applied to a sphere rather than a circle, that's a mite overkill, no? Basically, I want to reach peace and order with minimal casualties and collateral damage."

((My action is basically chatting with Tim. And trying to get him to not destroy everything.)
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: October 29, 2012, 10:41:51 pm »

"Hello there, old foe. Tim, this is Xantalos; Xantalos, Tim. Say, Tim, did I ever tell you about the time I accidentally caught Xantalos? Never mind. I had heard that the lichette said you'd destroy this sector of space. Assuming she meant the proper definition of sector, applied to a sphere rather than a circle, that's a mite overkill, no? Basically, I want to reach peace and order with minimal casualties and collateral damage."

((My action is basically chatting with Tim. And trying to get him to not destroy everything.)
~idea~
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: October 29, 2012, 10:45:14 pm »

~idea~
~worry~
Sig

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: October 29, 2012, 10:48:12 pm »

~laugh~ "We're safe enough. Xan couldn't destroy the universe if he was a god."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »

Own faction. THAT'll convince the Brown envoy to go away.
Well, he ain't attacking me, so I really don't care. He can keep killing you for all I care.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 232