Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649729 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2580 on: October 26, 2012, 09:09:43 pm »

((Didn't you already win?))
Your definition of win is very limited greatwyrm, since I'm a republican, and english is therfore mandated, no one speaks spanish. Plus there,s of course, my turn.
Becoming President requires winning the election. Typically.

Chat. Ask brown-haired man who he is and if he could put his weapon away.

Sweet, I'm a boss! But why isn't Xantalos 5?
Do something useful for once man.
What, figuring out who the plot-important guy is isn't important? Besides, what else would you have me do?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: October 27, 2012, 05:13:15 am »

SET MY DEATHRAY TO TIME SHREDDING, MAKE A HOLE IN HELL SO I CAN ESCAPE TO NEAR THE ACTUAL NEW YOINKINIUM
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:29:24 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: October 27, 2012, 10:26:43 am »

STOP DISSOLVING. ALSO DEVELOP NUKES WHICH LOOK LIKE HANDS FLIPPING THE BIRD. LAUNCH THEM AT MISKO.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: October 27, 2012, 11:42:19 am »

>ANNIHILATE DEMOVOID
>RETURN VOID VORTEX TO ITS FORMER GLORY AND EXPAND IT.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: October 27, 2012, 08:57:30 pm »

Alright, so I can post the turn either before noon, or after 7:00. I was thinking after 7, so that people have enough time to post their turns.
It is, technically, after seven...

Since no one's posted a turn since noon, can we expect a new turn soon?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: October 27, 2012, 10:10:27 pm »

Aid Lichette, and create wedding gift.
(3) YOU AID LICHETTE, THEN (4) MAKE A SMALL TRINKET FOR A WEDDING GIFT! MEDIOCRITY HO!

STEAL RIFLE

"HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW WMD"

FIRE IT AT ALL THE THINGS
(3vs4+4) YOU GRAB AT THE RIFLE, BUT HE SPINS AROUND, KEEPING IT OUT OF YOUR REACH AND ANGLING AT YOUR HEAD IN THE SAME MOVEMENT.
He sighs, and fires.(4vs3+4) A beam of energy comes from the rifle, disintegrating you within seconds. He sips some tea.

HELP LICHETTE FORTIFY THE PLANET'S DEFENSES. DURING BREAKS START WORK ON LICHETTE'S PERFECT SPOT.

"Sorry Dirg, not tonig-. Oh, you meant for a honey moon. Go ahead then."
She blushes, and walks off.

>KEEP GOING! GET OUT OF THE DEMOVORTEX, AND SEND VAGINEER AND NINJA SPY AFTER MISKO.
(6) YOU LEAVE THE DEMOVORTEX, SAIL THROUGH THE SKY, AND CRASH INTO CHRISTIAN BRUTAL SNIPER.
"It's loike Christmas morning..."
(2+2vs6)
YOU AVOID HIM!

CRUSH MISKO BY CLAIMING SWING STATES. KISS BABIES. HELP PEOPLE. KEEP CAMPAIGNING.
(3) YOU CLAIM SOME OF THE SWING STATES, BUT PEDOPHILIA ALLEGATIONS KEEP YOU AWAY FROM SOME OF THE OTHERS.

pull out cleaner's carbine and headshot nazis
(3) YOU SHOT NAZIS. EACH OF THEM HAS A LONG, EXTENDED DEATH SEQUENCE WHICH RIVETS YOU TO YOUR SEAT AND LEAVES TEARS DRIPPING FROM YOUR EYES.

SET MY DEATHRAY TO TIME SHREDDING, MAKE A HOLE IN HELL SO I CAN ESCAPE TO NEAR THE ACTUAL NEW YOINKINIUM
(4) YOU ESCAPE FROM HELL, HEAVY METAL INTONING BEHIND YOU TO MAKE YOUR ESCAPE EVEN MORE BADASS.

STOP DISSOLVING. ALSO DEVELOP NUKES WHICH LOOK LIKE HANDS FLIPPING THE BIRD. LAUNCH THEM AT MISKO.
(2) YOU LIE ON YOINKINIUM, A SLOWLY DISSOLVING PILE OF SOMETHING. YOU'RE UNRECOGNIZABLE NOW.(5vs2+3) EVEN IN YOUR FORM OF AN UNRECOGNIZABLE, SLOWLY DISSOLVING PUDDLE, YOU MANAGE TO DEVELOP NUKES AND LAUCH THEM AT MISKO. THEY GET STUCK IN THE HATRED SHIELD AND JUST SIT THERE.

>ANNIHILATE DEMOVOID
>RETURN VOID VORTEX TO ITS FORMER GLORY AND EXPAND IT.

(6) YOU OBLITERATE THE VORTEX, AND ALL WHO LIVE WITHIN. INCLUDING YOURSELF. (6) YOU RETURN THE VOID TO ITS FORMER GLORY, WHERE UPON IT COLLAPSES UPON ITSELF, ABSORBING A STOUT SHAKO, FORMING A DEMOPAN STAR.

BOSS TURNS
DESTROY THE YOU AT FINAL BOSS UNIVERSE. REMOVE IT FROM ALL TIMELINES, ALTERNATE FORMS OF EXISTENCE, OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CONSTITUTE SUCH. EVERYTHING IS NOW IN THE NOTHING THAT PRECEDED CREATION.
Also why I only get +1?
And why you not include me in turn?
(6+2vs6+3)
YOU GATHER ENERGY, BUT LICHETTE REACHES ACROSS SPACE TIME AND BITCH SLAPS YOU MAGICALLY.
"Yeah, no."

RESURRECT AS HOLOGRAM TWOPACK 
(2+flava) YOU RESSURECT AS HOLO-PACK, WIELDING HOLO PISTOLS.

Chat. Ask brown-haired man who he is and if he could put his weapon away. Be polite.
Avoid cuddling Xantalos.

Sweet, I'm a boss! But why isn't Xantalos 5?
"Well, the big man doesn't like all the Pla-I mean, hero in-fighting. And no, I'm keeping this thing out. Might still need to destroy you all."

Wait what?

Retreat base to safe distance. Teleport all followers back to base to regroup.
Military Huh? Excellent. Coordinate between them and my military. Spy on Enemy.
Arrest and torture Corai for being Opposition Leader. Frame charges of Larceny.
Attempt to resume contact with Lichette, ask if she knows what the hell is up with the brown guy.

(4+3) YOU PICK UP YOUR BASE, AND THROW IT A FEW MILES, THEN TELEPORT EVERYONE INTO IT. (1+3vs6) THE MODERATE INFESTS MISKO WITH MODERATE THINKING!
(5+3vs3+3)
Lichette seems hesitant to tell you, but eventually decides in your favor.
"Well, I suppose you deserve to know. He's the first of the exterminators the universe itself sends. Magic incarnate is nothing compared to him. We'd have to band together to stop him, but I doubt that's happening."
*click*
The connection dies.

NPCs:
The brown-haired man continues sipping his tea, then looks over at GreatWyrm, apparently impressed by something.
"This is nothing like what I expected. Not too much death and destruction so far, actually. I expected much worse."

SINATRA:
"Why'd we run, Frank?"
"They got the hospital too. They destroyed it."
He glares back into the vortex.
"Oh, I thought you were running from the man?"
"Him?"
"Yeah, him. He's scary."
"What?"

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

OMNICIDALISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:16:17 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: October 27, 2012, 10:13:44 pm »

DESTROY THE YOU AT FINAL BOSS UNIVERSE. REMOVE IT FROM ALL TIMELINES, ALTERNATE FORMS OF EXISTENCE, OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CONSTITUTE SUCH. EVERYTHING IS NOW IN THE NOTHING THAT PRECEDED CREATION.

"Hey Lichette! Dirg is violating a loving husband's memory of his wife on purpose!"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:36:38 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: October 27, 2012, 10:14:59 pm »

ASSAULT BROWN GUY WITH BASEBALL BAT TO SEE HOW POWERFUL HE IS.

In other words, pave a way for everybody else.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: October 27, 2012, 10:18:54 pm »

She is RUDE. I mean seriously. No manners.

>Continue evacuations of essential personnel.
>Ban Corai from my empire forever. Make his pedophilic visage hated. Make every babe weep when they see him. Incite Mobs against hims, make them so angry when tey see him there are protests. Make it so ending him is a public priority.
>Re-establish control of empire. Try public reforms. Use copious amounts on Nationalism. Continue until people are signing up for military. Divert new recruits to surrounding Brown man's position. Set up artillery points nearby.
>Notice nukes. Launch them at Brown Guy.

ASSAULT BROWN GUY WITH BASEBALL BAT TO SEE HOW POWERFUL HE IS.

In other words, pave a way for everybody else.

+4
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 12:10:36 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: October 27, 2012, 10:21:14 pm »

STOP

NOW MAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAMMERTIME

OOOOH OOOOH OOOOOH OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: October 27, 2012, 10:23:17 pm »

She is RUDE. I mean seriously. No manners.
...Says the pot to the kettle...

Apologize for distraction this turn, but still keep a module recording conversation and reply when asked questions.
Have Corai test an Aperture Thaummatology Amulet of Planeshifting. It's an amulet that transports people across the planes of existence.

Happy, misko?
Sig

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: October 27, 2012, 11:16:31 pm »

"So first, meaning there's more, so if we killed him they'd probably just send more, correct? Can't we just stick a giant sign out saying 'We're a peace loving people and not affiliated with the guys that want everything dead' so he'll just kill them if they keep at it and not us?" IF LICHETTE SAYS IT'S POSSIBLE, BEGIN WORKING ON SIGN, IF NOT CONTINUE BUILDING HONEYMOON SPOT.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:49:50 pm by Dirg »

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: October 27, 2012, 11:20:05 pm »

Aid Dirg. Peace is important. Also, aid Misko's attack on the Brown Man through empowering magic.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: October 27, 2012, 11:25:57 pm »

"So first, meaning there's more, so if we killed him they'd probably just send more, correct? Can't we just stick a giant sign out saying 'We're a peace loving people and not affiliated with the guys that want everything dead' so he'll just kill them if they keep at it and not us?" USE MY POWERS TO CREATE AN EXACT COPY OF MISKO27'S WIFE OUT OF WHATEVER MEMORIES I HAVE OF HER.
He going to kill you for that; remember when I offered to do exactly that for you?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: October 27, 2012, 11:26:48 pm »

...Not really, no.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 232