Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649013 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2535 on: October 25, 2012, 11:44:53 am »

TAKE INTERDIMENSIONAL SHORTCUT TO NEW YOINKINIUM, REFORM AS ANTIMATTER GOLEM

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: October 25, 2012, 04:21:09 pm »

SHUT DOWN DA_NANGS VOID VORTEX, THEN!

Focus!

(Edit!)

WISH GOOD LUCK.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: October 25, 2012, 06:06:40 pm »

"̴̢̧̥͚̭̞̲̫̟͖̱̐̓ͮ̇̑̉́̌ͪ̋̃͗ͧ̕M̱̩̲̯̩̝̦̳̥̓̍͐ͤͫ̓ͭ̋̐ͦ̽́͜͜ͅO̧͆̓̈ͭͣͥ͛̆̈͗͆ͨ̀̇ͬ̄̐̍͆̕͏̷̱̼͉͕̪̞̜̝̰̦̟̙̦̙Ơ̷̱͍͉̪̞͉̘̦͉̝͎̟̩̥̜̇̽͗ͩ́̐̅ͯ̚͟͟ͅͅÔ̴̢̼̯̬͓̻̘̟̹ͯ̅ͦ̉̊̌́̑͌Õ̭̜̹͇͔̲̫̞̣̖̱̭̣̘͚͔̮̎ͤ͛̆́̒ͣ̑͐̀̀͜͝O͊͋̐͐̂́ͥ͒̌̄ͧ̈̽҉͇͇̥̻̰̺̼̟̼͈͇͍̟̲̟̣͎͘O̧̜̹̹̻̞͙͔̲̟̜͙̠͖̪͊ͧ̃̋̏̿͗̒͑͜R̡͚͙̼̲̱̹̬̜̜͚̼͙̞̘̟̓̒ͩ͒̄̇͗̓̂ͬ͌̿ͭ̀̚͘E̙̻͕͕̅̍́̋̈́ͬ̌͐̃͋͐̅ͥͮ́́͘͡Ȩ̴͓̻̤͖̖̝ͤ̉̆̒ͪͧ̇ͯͨͮ̇͝ͅͅÈ̵̷͙̮̠̰̹̼̟͕̜̪͙̲̭͈̽̓͆̅̆ͦ̆ͪ͌ͧͤ̕͟E̢̢̯͍̞̜̙̹̟̼̹͙̥͉̫͉̭͉̱͗͂̾̾ͦ̆̈́ͬͧ͑̄ͣ̅̓͂ͧ͠͠
̛͍̰̭̞̦͉͕̹̣͇͚̝͐̑̎ͦ́͂̋ͤ̂͡C̢̢̼̗̟̱̦̩͇̳͚͂ͣ̆͗ͬ̓͐̌̉́̌̌́͟Oͫ̎̃ͥ̇͂͌̾̿ͦͮ͞͝҉҉͙̳̰̪̠̜̼̙̺̙̬̩͡N̶̨̙͔̭̹̺͎̦̩̮̟̥̘͇̘̩̫̼͙͂̂͊̿̒̈́͛̔͌̏ͩ̄͜S̸̨̼̮̫̜̟̥͓̈͒͌ͯ̾̒̌͌ͅU͖̘̭̖͔͍̲͙̤͚̬̣̬̣̲͕͑ͦͧͫͫ̊̒̀̀͡͠ͅM̶̻̠̝̪͉̯̬̮̖̘ͬ͋̏ͫ͜Eͩ̈ͤ̽͒҉̻̹͖̖̟͉̗̺̘̞̕͡͞ ̡̮̙͙̳͙͙͎̹̙̰̗̖̺͚̞̮̣̬ͥ̆͊͒ͣͧ̾̅̃ͨ̄͊͘Ḭ͔͕͓̣̣̫̹̥̯̱̬͓̳̼̪̤͚͍̏̍̑́̀͟T̑̓̔̉̑ͫ̀̓̎̐͛ͩ̌̊ͫͩ̀ͨͭ͏̸̡̡̣̜̝̥̥̠͙̰̭̗̗̪̻̳̜̝̳̹͈ ̸̱͖̘͓̹̹̳͎̈́ͦ͗̇̎̍̉͐̓̑̕͟Ắ̴ͪ̌ͤͬ̇̾͗̚҉̣͈̪̟̦̖̮̲̲͕̱̺͜͞L̽ͧ͛̏ͪ̍̓ͬ̓̽̽̈́̃̂ͪ̃̃͡͏̵͉͇̻̯̕͝ͅL̴͉̪̱͔̖̖̋̃ͪ̊͐̀ͨͭͬ̉̂͑ͣͨͥ̚͘͢͞͝
͓̭̖͖͕̥̼̬̺͔̗̝̜͙͚̌̌͗̌̌̆̑͗ͦ̅̃̉̒͆́͢͟͡Aͥ͌͊̏̾̂ͩ͛̿̐͒̍͑̀̚҉̵̡̩̻͍̻̰̠̼̟̙̙͖̝̮͙̩̩̗̪͘͜L̢̺̪̣̲̺̗̙̦̳̆̈̏̒̐ͩͧ̇͒͛̄͜͜͝L̨̗͓̟̝̎̌̾͗ͥ͊̽̽ͦ̽̎̈́ͨ͛̕ͅ ̢̘̤̬͇̞͙̘̖̰ͦ̇ͭ̓ͮ̔̀̀̕͜O̡̺̝̰͉̦͚͉͔̱̮̝̞ͧ̃̈̂̔̇ͬ͛ͧ͐̓ͫ͛ͬ̏̉̋́̕F̸̻͈͙͕̝͎̜̥͚̱͂̄̏̈́̈̃̚͢͡ ̧̛̦̘̗̮̤͍̼ͣͭ́̉̑̐ͥ̔͌ͩ̐ͯͨͨ̚̚͘͝͠I̷̧̳͉̳̩͈̲̼͈̒̈́ͥ͗ͦ͊͛̈́̽Ṯ̛̛̮̳͍̈ͧͫ͛͞
̶̨͂ͦͬ̓̄͗͝͏̧̯̗̟̪͚͍̼̪͎͕͚͙̻͎̠̝ͅĄ̨̮̝͖̺̟͎͕̘̥͇͍̜̌ͭ͑̌͌͝͝͝L̂̉͒ͩ̈̓̅͗ͥ͂ͣ̓̽ͪ̋͒̎ͫ̓͏̨̞͇̙͍̲͎̳̲͟Ḷ̶͖̮͕͈̥̙͂ͯ̇͊̎ͥ͒ͧ͟͠ ̢ͪ͆̇͛ͫ̋ͤͥ̔̿̆͋͡͏̤͙̲͇̩̙̟̩̱͕̰͙̞͝͠O̴͇̜͎͓̭̳̦͙̳̰̝̙̣̟̖̱ͦ̋̃͛̄̅͊͆̀̄ͮ̈́̑̇̒͑̀͞F̛̬̼͚̙̼̠̝̰̖͔̻͚̮̦̥ͥ̔̓ͮ́́ͅ ̛ͤ̄̈́̀͗͋ͯͥ̉͒̚҉̤͈͙͙͔͎̤̲̟͓̲͈̝̤̜͘T̐̅̄ͩ̓ͥ͂ͮ͆ͮ̈́ͪ̍̾̒̉ͣ̍̌͘͢҉̱̲͍̮͖͚͓̟̰̬̫͢͝I̸̵ͩ̇̌̌̑͐̿̄͒͏̲̳̝̮̫͓͎̻̝̥̳M̸̺̗̫̣̼̩̟͇̓̂̈́ͫ̌̉̇̈ͣ͊̇̅ͪ̋ͥ̓́̕E͌̋̈́̍͌̋́́͏̵͇̝̣̻̜̱͕̤̝͎̺̱̺̫̥̭͉ ̨̝͕̣͖̠͔͎͚̤͍̃̏̒̒ͬ̀͘͜A̡͗̃̋ͯ̂̎ͨ̊͌̌̔̄̉͗͒̉҉͓̠̻̼̳̩̼̲̣ͅN̑̃̀̓̓͗ͤ͏͏̡͍͙̫̹͘D̮̹͇̱͙̬͕͔̰͓̺̏̑̾͆̍͜͝͠͡ͅ ̛͈̟̗̥̬̬̬͈̲̞͎̗̰̙̟̖̘̉̃͑ͬ̾̆̑ͤͧ̾̔̓́͟͞ͅS̡̬̮͖̮̱͙͛͐͒͒̒̌̋̎̋͂ͤ̏́͞P̷̛͔͍̥̟̹͍̫̜̻͈͎ͤͣ̑̓̕͝A̶̵̶̭̗̞̳͇̞̿̿̑͆ͮ̾̊̈̚̚ͅC̟̘̘̹͈͈̻̠̬͙̫̠̗͚̮̣͈̯̔ͧͥ̃ͭͯͫ̃̒ͨͦͭͤ̓̆̒͢͡Eͮͧ͛͒͑̆͡͏̲̟͈̮̲̞̜̭̘͍͕ͅͅ
̆͊̍ͬͦͩͧ̋̊͊͘͏͔͇̞̪̯͙͇̬̲̭̙̰͇̻̫̲͟͞Ȧ̛͈̗͙̦̙̮̺̗̥̦̥̹̹̒͌̃̈́̾͌ͯ̚͢͟͡Lͤ̊̇͌̉̌͆͌̔̾̾̂̎ͩͯ҉̡͚̲̹͇̤̥͟L̸ͭ̔̌ͭ̓̿ͮ̈́͒͂̔͋̚̚͝҉҉̡̘͖͉͇͖̬̘̭̘̞͖̳̬͇̺̫̼ ̴̵̡̛͙̥̤̙̺̲̯ͫͪ͛͆̾ͣ͒̽͟Ô̧̯̝͍̞͈͂̓̂́͌̄͡F̜̼͍̭͇̖̭̥͖̝͍̣̥͓͉͍̯̩͋ͧͫͩͦͪ̀̐ͩ̂́̽̑̇̍͊ͤͨͩ͟͞ ̴̸̸̧̢͓̮̭̦̫̺͖̝̬̯̫̖̝͍͂̊ͫͬÇ̴̷̻̟͎̜͔͋̿͐̇ͯ͗̄͂͝Rͭ͆ͧ̒ͪ͋͂̑͊҉̵̥̳̦̫̣̻̲̳̮͍̰̟̞̤Ě̵͙͖͔͉̖̮̠̪̤̫̣͔͙͕ͧ̓̃́͝͞ͅͅA̛̘͕̦̞̩̞̹͌̽̽͐̔́ͥ̆͋ͪͧ͜Ţ̸̛͚̖̺̫̫̪̯̘̤͍̯̲̙̦ͣͪ͊͑ͤ͘͠I̷̡̪͚̥̺̳̰̻̼̰̙̓͛ͬ̀͐̆̋̏ͧ̄̌̎͐ͪ̓̂ͤ͐͞͝O̴̡̙͈͚͔̗͉͂̇̾̓ͫ̉̏̓ͧ͑ͩ̎̌̆͂͑ͫ͋N̨̈́͂̀̔ͩ̓̽͊ͮͦͥ̂̏̒͏͏̪͉̠̪̩̙̬̪͚ͅ
ͥ̀̈ͫ҉̨̧͇̮̬͚̞͕̬̫̝͉̞͚͡ͅE̵̝̘̫̭͑̿̽͗̉̔ͭͫͮ̔̄ͤ̀ͦ͂̒͠͠͞V̷̷̡͉̟͔̫͔͕̳͚͖̯̦̪̫͋̿̉̈́̔̂͂̓̓̀̌ͤ̄ͥ̓ͬ͘E̡̛̩̼̩̩̐̿ͧ̾͋ͭ́͝Rͮ̑ͮ͛̇͛ͭ̉̀̆̊̋͒͒҉̨͏̬̤̲͖͉̲̪͓Y̴̛̺͈̣̖̙̫ͨͯ͒͋ͤ̍̆ͬ͋̍͆ͪ̋͆̽̚͞͝ ̅͒̃ͣ̈́̈͊͗̈͏̞͍͈̘̙̫̪͇̠̦͟͜D̸̶̼͓̝͇͇͙͙̫̼͇̯̀̽̓̎̃̿̚̚Ï̶͑ͣͯ̑͗́̆͟͜͡҉̪̱͔̭M̡̢̞̗͈͎͓̜̾̎͆ͪ͊͂̆́͘E̵ͤͪͮ̉̏̂ͫ̌ͪ͏̧͎͚̥̱̪̀͜N̨͙͓̯̱ͥ͂ͦͩͨ̍̽̑ͪ͛̂̿̉̀̕͠ͅͅS̷̷̻͖͙͔̰͇̺͖̯̳̼̬̮̩̍̎͒̔̊͆͐ͫ͑̆̈̐ͩ͋̎̔̃̀Į̵̷͈͕͎̭̰̺̗̲̼̳̽̽̍ͤ͋̓͊̈́̆̍͐̃͢Ỏ̶̸̡̝͓̗̗̖͉ͭͪ̈́̍̉̂̑͟͡N̢̧ͨ́ͭ̄̿ͬ͂ͫ͂ͥ̍̈͟҉̠̯̺̘̬̟͇̲͠
̢̡̬͇͉̤̫̗͔̝͔̪ͣ̊̉͊ͥ̀̐͘͞E̸̡̢̠̟͔̬̭͍̻̦̖̤̺̫̱͍̪̟̓̒͒̈́ͮ̊̾ͣͬ͆̌̈̕͘ͅͅVͩ̾ͤ̈́̉͐͗̊ͣͫ̂̏͂ͯ͗̉͏̱̠͇͔͇̱̥͔̫͔͎͇E̵ͥ̄̅͆ͭ̎ͯ̓ͥ̉ͮͯ́҉̫͓̠̺͇̲̱̟̥̥͟R̓ͫͤ̋͛ͣͥ͑҉͏͜͏͓͉̬͚͍͉̤̥̠̞͍͖͍͖̦̘̬Y̟̲̞̪̖̹̼͉̹̪͉̝̞͔͓͔͙ͤ̍ͫ̎̊͌̐ͫ̇̅ͮ̔̕ͅͅ ̡̞̯͓̺͇̫̱̭̬͔̘͉̞̮̭͓̥͔ͫ̇̍̋ͤ̔͗ͤ͐̌ͨ̃ͥ͒̑̀͘ͅĄ̵̼̼̱͓̪̙͍̻̻͉͙̼̜͔̪̺̤͙̟̔̌̃̍̎́͠L̲̫͓̟̲̹̟̦̪̤̼̘͚̩͙̯̜̮̐ͣ̐̓̏̾ͯͬͥ̔̃̉͂ͭͯ́̚͘͞T̸̛͉̳̟̭̮͖̺̗͉̲̜̤ͩ̓ͦ̓͜͜͝E̸͙̖͓̳̤̖̠͇̠͖͓̪ͨ͛̇ͣ̆͑̎̋̑̏͗́͟͞Rͮ̓ͧ̏͞͏҉̶͏̞͙̖̺̥̣̞̠͈̪͈͎̫͔̙̹ͅͅṄ̸̡̲̦̟͔̩̖̹̣̫̀̍ͣ͐͆͒̇̌Ȁ́͒ͮ̋͋̅̀̇̊ͯ̓͐͂̓̅͊ͩ҉̨̢̛̮͖̬͈̱̮̣͕̩͜ͅͅT̨̠̦̦̖̞͚̞͍̰̺̖̣̤̱̩̘ͨͦ̇̈́ͧ̀Ȩ̴͙̘̪̩̗̔ͬͨ̒̽͛̾̈́̾ͨ́̚ ̴̛̤̹̭̜̟̹͍͚̗̼̬̲̪̩͙̠͚͈͈̓̊̎͒̈͋͗͊̏̆ͭ̐ͨ͋̂̍͟͡U̡̘̖͖̮͓͈͙̹͕̯͖̹ͪ̉ͩ͌̈͢Ņ̨͖̟̦̣̣͓̣̤̪͉̘̜͍̻̫̠̥̒ͬ̓́̓̇̈́̓̓̇̄̊̏ͥͬ̇͠ͅI̵͈̹̭̯ͮ̓͋͒́͜͞͡V̶͙̘̯͙͙̙̥̝̼̍̐̍̎̿ͬ͆̎ͬ͒ͧ̄ͭ͌̕͜ͅE̷̡ͭͩ͂̌ͭ̈́͞͏̗͍̻̞̞̮̫͖͓̩R͆̇̆̈́͒̂ͤ͗̆͐̈͜͠͏͏͓͎̦͠S̸̳͔͙̖̩̮̬̩͕͕̖̞͕̘̖͒ͯ̌ͦ̎͛ͦ͋̄ͦ͑͘͠͡ͅË̵̢̺̱̼͎͚̻̯͓̏ͦͩ̈ͧͦͧ͘
̹͍̞̝̆̌ͬ͋͛̀ͥ͗̑ͨͨ͟͞A̷̱̩̯̖͖̙͈̳̯͈̫͈̥̭̥ͨ̊̂ͥ̆ͩ̈́̂̀͒͗͒̉͑̃͞L̓̇̑ͤ̾ͭ̓̑͊ͥ̈́͂ͪ͋̓ͪ̂ͥ͟͏̩̲̤̝̙̠L̨̽̋̑̑̑̒҉̸҉͎̣̗̭̲̰̺̩̝̥̖̘͖͝ ̴̛͓̘̟̥ͦ̉́ͬ̏͑͟͡O̖̞̣̺̙̲͔̱͕̹̺̓̿͂̓̚̕͘͟F̴̘͍͇̝ͭ̏͊̍ͯ̇͋̒̇̀͞ ̅ͬ̃̉ͪ͐ͨ͗̿͑̈̽͋̃ͪ͏̷͈̩̗̙̲̥͔̯̘̀͠T̞͙̬̣͈̦̮̖͕̫̬̼̯͉͛͌̏̒̎͆̑̏̑ͦ̓͗͞͞Ḫ̢̡̫̼͚̺͎͊ͧ͆ͭͅE̅̇̌ͬͣ͋̽̈́͆̃̑̎ͨ̈̊ͪ̿҉̣̺͖͍̭̬͈̙̙̻̺̟͍̰̳͈̰͎͝ͅ ̒̉̆̆̄̂ͭ͌̔̎́̽͟͏͇̯͖̹̬͈̘͉͝͞Ṃ̷̣̤̲̗̗͇͙̳̾͌ͭ̽̈͜U̷̵ͪͫ͋̎̈́ͦ͗̒̾̓̈ͩ̿ͫ̑̉́́́͏͔̭̗͈̼͈̠̜̫͍͕͇̖̝͔̠̣L͋ͪͣͯͨ͛͞҉̲̥̰̱͕̮͓̙̞͙͖̹͕̻͔̲͔ͅͅT̢̀͒̊ͣ͐͋̏̉̒͌̄͛҉̛̩͎͓̼̥̩̪̹͉̝̙̺͚͔̯͞ͅͅͅͅĮ̷̳̩͓̜͖̖̤̗͕̺̜̠͔ͮͨ̄̃̊̈́ͤͦ́̈́̄̚ͅͅV̢̢̠̦̺̩̲̫͓̗͕̣̬͈̟̖̓̾̐ͧEͦ̾̒̐ͮͣ̉̅ͣ͗̑̑͏́͡͏̪̯͔͍̭͈̭̤̲͓͎̱̥͞R̻̭̥̞͓̹̪̟͚̞ͧ͒͌̏̽̒̾͒͜S̶̴̨̋ͬͦͬ̀̔ͪ͐̌̆͆̂̓͋̏ͥ̃̽ͬ҉͇̜̮͕͜Ě̵̱̪̤͔̩̗̠̬̋̿̈̀
̶̵̹͖̻̰͍͚̮̗̪ͮ́̃ͦͥ͛͗͗̓ͥ̿ͨ͒ͅA͑ͨͯ͌̂̀͌͑͏͏̶̟̜̹̜͎͕̟̗̹͖̦͎̳͎͙̀͢N̅ͭͮ̒͋͆̑͑ͦ̉̂͐͡͏̞̪͉̳͙̞̺̫͉̤̫͡͠D̴̢̨̼̬̻̰̣͎͍̮̩̮̜̀̓͌̋̈͂͋̍́̃̑͠͡ ̢͓͕̥̯̣̪̣̰̫̮̦̘͍̳̙͇̱͍́̂̏̈́ͫ͋̈͐ͧ̈́͐ͯͩ̓̌̈́̒̎ͯ́ͅB̵̶̧̛̫̦͔̰͎̩̼̺̟̟̙͓̘̙̬͒̏̋͋̉̐̿͟Ę̡͕̩̻̝̠̟̏̒̍̀̃͂̒̄̚Ý̸̧̨͖̯̦̦̤̠͉͖͈̣̺̖̩̣̿͌̉͛̂ͨͯ͊O͌ͫ̀̈́̀ͭ͑ͥ̅҉҉̗̺͉̦̞͈́͜Ṇ͔͙̝̫̠̩̝̅ͪ͂ͫ̑̅ͨͫ̀̚̕D̴̡̪̝͍̙̦ͭͬ͆ͦ̏͌̌̍̈́̑̔̏́͗͝ͅ"̑̄ͬ̑ͬ͗̅̑ͦͭͮͪ̒̈͒̾͋͘̕͏̵̡͔̠̙͚̦̦̲̦̰̰͇͎̪̞̼ͅͅ

>MAKE VORTEX SELF-SUSTAINABLE AND SET IT TO EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
Glad you're supporting me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: October 25, 2012, 08:16:02 pm »

Drain life back from jar, then politely give up fighting. Unknown figures are not something she wishes to annoy.
(5) YOU DRAIN YOUR MISSING LIFE FORCE FROM THE JAR, AS WELL AS SOME OF THE MAGIC USED TO ENCHANT IT.

USE MAH POWERS TO MAKE THE HARD DRIVE INTO THE REAL CHARACTERS. THEN SPAWN MULTITUDES OF DEMOPAN TO ATTACK DA_NANG
(4) THE HARD DRIVE PUMPS ITS DATA INTO THE CORPSES OF THE BASE CLASSES.. THEY CORRUPT, AND CHANGE. THEY BECOME FREAKS. (6) YOU DUPLICATE THE DEMOPAN, CAUSING A TSUNAMI OF HAT WEARING, PAN WIELDING DEMOS. THE TSUNAMI LANDS BEHIND YOU, AND POURS INTO THE VOID, TAKING YOU, AND DA_NANG WITH IT. THE VOID IS PLUGGED BY THE HORDE, AND COLLAPSES ONTO ITSELF, LEAVING BEHIND A STOUT SHAKO.

RECRUIT MORE GANGSTERS FROM COMPTON

COMMENCE DRIVE BY

(6) YOU BRING FOURTH GANGSTERS! THEY BETRAY YOU, AND GUN YOU DOWN.

APPEAR BEHIND SINATRA

"Now, my dear friend, there's a good reason as to why all this is happening. Let me fill you in: there's a bunch of invincible beings wishing to destroy one another. You might have already known this, you might have not, that is of no relevance. What is, is that you are special. Seen that plot armor? Sure you did. It means you're the key to resolving this. How, you ask? It's simple. We destroy both sides. And everyone who supported them, and everyone who had anything to do with them, and eradicate whatever remains. Of them, of course. I asked you to join our little group, as we've seen the universe itself is angered at us, and that's not a state in which we can propagate our interests. And as much selfish as you can perceive this to be, you do owe me for committing ritual sacrifice to make you something more than a goblin in the middle of a forest, so consider it at least. Have a hat, in case you're interested. 'tis a callsign.

DELIVER HAT OF HYGVZNGRMVYYLUBB, ABSCOND.
(5) YOU GIVE HIM A HAT. IT'S LIKE TF2!

BITCHSLAP MISKO TO OBLIVION.
(3vs4+2)YOU SLAP MISKO, BUT YOUR HAND BEGINS TO DISSOLVE IN THE ACIDITY OF HIS HATRED.

You know what? I's done. The universe is mad, eh?
DESTROY THE YOU AT FINAL BOSS UNIVERSE. REMOVE IT FROM ALL TIMELINES, ALTERNATE FORMS OF EXISTENCE, OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CONSTITUTE SUCH. EVERYTHING IS NOW IN THE NOTHING THAT PRECEDED CREATION.
(1) YOU DESTROY YOURSELF!

AHH PARADOX!
Nah, won't happen. Spinal likes this game too much.

BITCHSLAP MISKO TO OBLIVION.
Good luck.

-----

Create several security robots of various sorts, spare testing equipment, and enough Cave Johnson's Flaming Lemonades (unlit) to give to everyone at the tea party. Plus other tea party stuff. And a wall of flaming produce. Divert power to manufacturing from nonessential stuff if needed.
(2+2) YOU MAKE JOHNSON BRAND PRODUCTS, WHICH YOU HAND OUT AT THE PARTY AS FAVORS.

rearrange myself into virus, take over any vulnerable device
(1) YOU ARRANGE YOURSELF INTO AN OPERATING SYSTEM, WHICH GREATWYRM BEGINS DUALBOOTING.

"̴̢̧̥͚̭̞̲̫̟͖̱̐̓ͮ̇̑̉́̌ͪ̋̃͗ͧ̕M̱̩̲̯̩̝̦̳̥̓̍͐ͤͫ̓ͭ̋̐ͦ̽́͜͜ͅO̧͆̓̈ͭͣͥ͛̆̈͗͆ͨ̀̇ͬ̄̐̍͆̕͏̷̱̼͉͕̪̞̜̝̰̦̟̙̦̙Ơ̷̱͍͉̪̞͉̘̦͉̝͎̟̩̥̜̇̽͗ͩ́̐̅ͯ̚͟͟ͅͅÔ̴̢̼̯̬͓̻̘̟̹ͯ̅ͦ̉̊̌́̑͌Õ̭̜̹͇͔̲̫̞̣̖̱̭̣̘͚͔̮̎ͤ͛̆́̒ͣ̑͐̀̀͜͝O͊͋̐͐̂́ͥ͒̌̄ͧ̈̽҉͇͇̥̻̰̺̼̟̼͈͇͍̟̲̟̣͎͘O̧̜̹̹̻̞͙͔̲̟̜͙̠͖̪͊ͧ̃̋̏̿͗̒͑͜R̡͚͙̼̲̱̹̬̜̜͚̼͙̞̘̟̓̒ͩ͒̄̇͗̓̂ͬ͌̿ͭ̀̚͘E̙̻͕͕̅̍́̋̈́ͬ̌͐̃͋͐̅ͥͮ́́͘͡Ȩ̴͓̻̤͖̖̝ͤ̉̆̒ͪͧ̇ͯͨͮ̇͝ͅͅÈ̵̷͙̮̠̰̹̼̟͕̜̪͙̲̭͈̽̓͆̅̆ͦ̆ͪ͌ͧͤ̕͟E̢̢̯͍̞̜̙̹̟̼̹͙̥͉̫͉̭͉̱͗͂̾̾ͦ̆̈́ͬͧ͑̄ͣ̅̓͂ͧ͠͠
̛͍̰̭̞̦͉͕̹̣͇͚̝͐̑̎ͦ́͂̋ͤ̂͡C̢̢̼̗̟̱̦̩͇̳͚͂ͣ̆͗ͬ̓͐̌̉́̌̌́͟Oͫ̎̃ͥ̇͂͌̾̿ͦͮ͞͝҉҉͙̳̰̪̠̜̼̙̺̙̬̩͡N̶̨̙͔̭̹̺͎̦̩̮̟̥̘͇̘̩̫̼͙͂̂͊̿̒̈́͛̔͌̏ͩ̄͜S̸̨̼̮̫̜̟̥͓̈͒͌ͯ̾̒̌͌ͅU͖̘̭̖͔͍̲͙̤͚̬̣̬̣̲͕͑ͦͧͫͫ̊̒̀̀͡͠ͅM̶̻̠̝̪͉̯̬̮̖̘ͬ͋̏ͫ͜Eͩ̈ͤ̽͒҉̻̹͖̖̟͉̗̺̘̞̕͡͞ ̡̮̙͙̳͙͙͎̹̙̰̗̖̺͚̞̮̣̬ͥ̆͊͒ͣͧ̾̅̃ͨ̄͊͘Ḭ͔͕͓̣̣̫̹̥̯̱̬͓̳̼̪̤͚͍̏̍̑́̀͟T̑̓̔̉̑ͫ̀̓̎̐͛ͩ̌̊ͫͩ̀ͨͭ͏̸̡̡̣̜̝̥̥̠͙̰̭̗̗̪̻̳̜̝̳̹͈ ̸̱͖̘͓̹̹̳͎̈́ͦ͗̇̎̍̉͐̓̑̕͟Ắ̴ͪ̌ͤͬ̇̾͗̚҉̣͈̪̟̦̖̮̲̲͕̱̺͜͞L̽ͧ͛̏ͪ̍̓ͬ̓̽̽̈́̃̂ͪ̃̃͡͏̵͉͇̻̯̕͝ͅL̴͉̪̱͔̖̖̋̃ͪ̊͐̀ͨͭͬ̉̂͑ͣͨͥ̚͘͢͞͝
͓̭̖͖͕̥̼̬̺͔̗̝̜͙͚̌̌͗̌̌̆̑͗ͦ̅̃̉̒͆́͢͟͡Aͥ͌͊̏̾̂ͩ͛̿̐͒̍͑̀̚҉̵̡̩̻͍̻̰̠̼̟̙̙͖̝̮͙̩̩̗̪͘͜L̢̺̪̣̲̺̗̙̦̳̆̈̏̒̐ͩͧ̇͒͛̄͜͜͝L̨̗͓̟̝̎̌̾͗ͥ͊̽̽ͦ̽̎̈́ͨ͛̕ͅ ̢̘̤̬͇̞͙̘̖̰ͦ̇ͭ̓ͮ̔̀̀̕͜O̡̺̝̰͉̦͚͉͔̱̮̝̞ͧ̃̈̂̔̇ͬ͛ͧ͐̓ͫ͛ͬ̏̉̋́̕F̸̻͈͙͕̝͎̜̥͚̱͂̄̏̈́̈̃̚͢͡ ̧̛̦̘̗̮̤͍̼ͣͭ́̉̑̐ͥ̔͌ͩ̐ͯͨͨ̚̚͘͝͠I̷̧̳͉̳̩͈̲̼͈̒̈́ͥ͗ͦ͊͛̈́̽Ṯ̛̛̮̳͍̈ͧͫ͛͞
̶̨͂ͦͬ̓̄͗͝͏̧̯̗̟̪͚͍̼̪͎͕͚͙̻͎̠̝ͅĄ̨̮̝͖̺̟͎͕̘̥͇͍̜̌ͭ͑̌͌͝͝͝L̂̉͒ͩ̈̓̅͗ͥ͂ͣ̓̽ͪ̋͒̎ͫ̓͏̨̞͇̙͍̲͎̳̲͟Ḷ̶͖̮͕͈̥̙͂ͯ̇͊̎ͥ͒ͧ͟͠ ̢ͪ͆̇͛ͫ̋ͤͥ̔̿̆͋͡͏̤͙̲͇̩̙̟̩̱͕̰͙̞͝͠O̴͇̜͎͓̭̳̦͙̳̰̝̙̣̟̖̱ͦ̋̃͛̄̅͊͆̀̄ͮ̈́̑̇̒͑̀͞F̛̬̼͚̙̼̠̝̰̖͔̻͚̮̦̥ͥ̔̓ͮ́́ͅ ̛ͤ̄̈́̀͗͋ͯͥ̉͒̚҉̤͈͙͙͔͎̤̲̟͓̲͈̝̤̜͘T̐̅̄ͩ̓ͥ͂ͮ͆ͮ̈́ͪ̍̾̒̉ͣ̍̌͘͢҉̱̲͍̮͖͚͓̟̰̬̫͢͝I̸̵ͩ̇̌̌̑͐̿̄͒͏̲̳̝̮̫͓͎̻̝̥̳M̸̺̗̫̣̼̩̟͇̓̂̈́ͫ̌̉̇̈ͣ͊̇̅ͪ̋ͥ̓́̕E͌̋̈́̍͌̋́́͏̵͇̝̣̻̜̱͕̤̝͎̺̱̺̫̥̭͉ ̨̝͕̣͖̠͔͎͚̤͍̃̏̒̒ͬ̀͘͜A̡͗̃̋ͯ̂̎ͨ̊͌̌̔̄̉͗͒̉҉͓̠̻̼̳̩̼̲̣ͅN̑̃̀̓̓͗ͤ͏͏̡͍͙̫̹͘D̮̹͇̱͙̬͕͔̰͓̺̏̑̾͆̍͜͝͠͡ͅ ̛͈̟̗̥̬̬̬͈̲̞͎̗̰̙̟̖̘̉̃͑ͬ̾̆̑ͤͧ̾̔̓́͟͞ͅS̡̬̮͖̮̱͙͛͐͒͒̒̌̋̎̋͂ͤ̏́͞P̷̛͔͍̥̟̹͍̫̜̻͈͎ͤͣ̑̓̕͝A̶̵̶̭̗̞̳͇̞̿̿̑͆ͮ̾̊̈̚̚ͅC̟̘̘̹͈͈̻̠̬͙̫̠̗͚̮̣͈̯̔ͧͥ̃ͭͯͫ̃̒ͨͦͭͤ̓̆̒͢͡Eͮͧ͛͒͑̆͡͏̲̟͈̮̲̞̜̭̘͍͕ͅͅ
̆͊̍ͬͦͩͧ̋̊͊͘͏͔͇̞̪̯͙͇̬̲̭̙̰͇̻̫̲͟͞Ȧ̛͈̗͙̦̙̮̺̗̥̦̥̹̹̒͌̃̈́̾͌ͯ̚͢͟͡Lͤ̊̇͌̉̌͆͌̔̾̾̂̎ͩͯ҉̡͚̲̹͇̤̥͟L̸ͭ̔̌ͭ̓̿ͮ̈́͒͂̔͋̚̚͝҉҉̡̘͖͉͇͖̬̘̭̘̞͖̳̬͇̺̫̼ ̴̵̡̛͙̥̤̙̺̲̯ͫͪ͛͆̾ͣ͒̽͟Ô̧̯̝͍̞͈͂̓̂́͌̄͡F̜̼͍̭͇̖̭̥͖̝͍̣̥͓͉͍̯̩͋ͧͫͩͦͪ̀̐ͩ̂́̽̑̇̍͊ͤͨͩ͟͞ ̴̸̸̧̢͓̮̭̦̫̺͖̝̬̯̫̖̝͍͂̊ͫͬÇ̴̷̻̟͎̜͔͋̿͐̇ͯ͗̄͂͝Rͭ͆ͧ̒ͪ͋͂̑͊҉̵̥̳̦̫̣̻̲̳̮͍̰̟̞̤Ě̵͙͖͔͉̖̮̠̪̤̫̣͔͙͕ͧ̓̃́͝͞ͅͅA̛̘͕̦̞̩̞̹͌̽̽͐̔́ͥ̆͋ͪͧ͜Ţ̸̛͚̖̺̫̫̪̯̘̤͍̯̲̙̦ͣͪ͊͑ͤ͘͠I̷̡̪͚̥̺̳̰̻̼̰̙̓͛ͬ̀͐̆̋̏ͧ̄̌̎͐ͪ̓̂ͤ͐͞͝O̴̡̙͈͚͔̗͉͂̇̾̓ͫ̉̏̓ͧ͑ͩ̎̌̆͂͑ͫ͋N̨̈́͂̀̔ͩ̓̽͊ͮͦͥ̂̏̒͏͏̪͉̠̪̩̙̬̪͚ͅ
ͥ̀̈ͫ҉̨̧͇̮̬͚̞͕̬̫̝͉̞͚͡ͅE̵̝̘̫̭͑̿̽͗̉̔ͭͫͮ̔̄ͤ̀ͦ͂̒͠͠͞V̷̷̡͉̟͔̫͔͕̳͚͖̯̦̪̫͋̿̉̈́̔̂͂̓̓̀̌ͤ̄ͥ̓ͬ͘E̡̛̩̼̩̩̐̿ͧ̾͋ͭ́͝Rͮ̑ͮ͛̇͛ͭ̉̀̆̊̋͒͒҉̨͏̬̤̲͖͉̲̪͓Y̴̛̺͈̣̖̙̫ͨͯ͒͋ͤ̍̆ͬ͋̍͆ͪ̋͆̽̚͞͝ ̅͒̃ͣ̈́̈͊͗̈͏̞͍͈̘̙̫̪͇̠̦͟͜D̸̶̼͓̝͇͇͙͙̫̼͇̯̀̽̓̎̃̿̚̚Ï̶͑ͣͯ̑͗́̆͟͜͡҉̪̱͔̭M̡̢̞̗͈͎͓̜̾̎͆ͪ͊͂̆́͘E̵ͤͪͮ̉̏̂ͫ̌ͪ͏̧͎͚̥̱̪̀͜N̨͙͓̯̱ͥ͂ͦͩͨ̍̽̑ͪ͛̂̿̉̀̕͠ͅͅS̷̷̻͖͙͔̰͇̺͖̯̳̼̬̮̩̍̎͒̔̊͆͐ͫ͑̆̈̐ͩ͋̎̔̃̀Į̵̷͈͕͎̭̰̺̗̲̼̳̽̽̍ͤ͋̓͊̈́̆̍͐̃͢Ỏ̶̸̡̝͓̗̗̖͉ͭͪ̈́̍̉̂̑͟͡N̢̧ͨ́ͭ̄̿ͬ͂ͫ͂ͥ̍̈͟҉̠̯̺̘̬̟͇̲͠
̢̡̬͇͉̤̫̗͔̝͔̪ͣ̊̉͊ͥ̀̐͘͞E̸̡̢̠̟͔̬̭͍̻̦̖̤̺̫̱͍̪̟̓̒͒̈́ͮ̊̾ͣͬ͆̌̈̕͘ͅͅVͩ̾ͤ̈́̉͐͗̊ͣͫ̂̏͂ͯ͗̉͏̱̠͇͔͇̱̥͔̫͔͎͇E̵ͥ̄̅͆ͭ̎ͯ̓ͥ̉ͮͯ́҉̫͓̠̺͇̲̱̟̥̥͟R̓ͫͤ̋͛ͣͥ͑҉͏͜͏͓͉̬͚͍͉̤̥̠̞͍͖͍͖̦̘̬Y̟̲̞̪̖̹̼͉̹̪͉̝̞͔͓͔͙ͤ̍ͫ̎̊͌̐ͫ̇̅ͮ̔̕ͅͅ ̡̞̯͓̺͇̫̱̭̬͔̘͉̞̮̭͓̥͔ͫ̇̍̋ͤ̔͗ͤ͐̌ͨ̃ͥ͒̑̀͘ͅĄ̵̼̼̱͓̪̙͍̻̻͉͙̼̜͔̪̺̤͙̟̔̌̃̍̎́͠L̲̫͓̟̲̹̟̦̪̤̼̘͚̩͙̯̜̮̐ͣ̐̓̏̾ͯͬͥ̔̃̉͂ͭͯ́̚͘͞T̸̛͉̳̟̭̮͖̺̗͉̲̜̤ͩ̓ͦ̓͜͜͝E̸͙̖͓̳̤̖̠͇̠͖͓̪ͨ͛̇ͣ̆͑̎̋̑̏͗́͟͞Rͮ̓ͧ̏͞͏҉̶͏̞͙̖̺̥̣̞̠͈̪͈͎̫͔̙̹ͅͅṄ̸̡̲̦̟͔̩̖̹̣̫̀̍ͣ͐͆͒̇̌Ȁ́͒ͮ̋͋̅̀̇̊ͯ̓͐͂̓̅͊ͩ҉̨̢̛̮͖̬͈̱̮̣͕̩͜ͅͅT̨̠̦̦̖̞͚̞͍̰̺̖̣̤̱̩̘ͨͦ̇̈́ͧ̀Ȩ̴͙̘̪̩̗̔ͬͨ̒̽͛̾̈́̾ͨ́̚ ̴̛̤̹̭̜̟̹͍͚̗̼̬̲̪̩͙̠͚͈͈̓̊̎͒̈͋͗͊̏̆ͭ̐ͨ͋̂̍͟͡U̡̘̖͖̮͓͈͙̹͕̯͖̹ͪ̉ͩ͌̈͢Ņ̨͖̟̦̣̣͓̣̤̪͉̘̜͍̻̫̠̥̒ͬ̓́̓̇̈́̓̓̇̄̊̏ͥͬ̇͠ͅI̵͈̹̭̯ͮ̓͋͒́͜͞͡V̶͙̘̯͙͙̙̥̝̼̍̐̍̎̿ͬ͆̎ͬ͒ͧ̄ͭ͌̕͜ͅE̷̡ͭͩ͂̌ͭ̈́͞͏̗͍̻̞̞̮̫͖͓̩R͆̇̆̈́͒̂ͤ͗̆͐̈͜͠͏͏͓͎̦͠S̸̳͔͙̖̩̮̬̩͕͕̖̞͕̘̖͒ͯ̌ͦ̎͛ͦ͋̄ͦ͑͘͠͡ͅË̵̢̺̱̼͎͚̻̯͓̏ͦͩ̈ͧͦͧ͘
̹͍̞̝̆̌ͬ͋͛̀ͥ͗̑ͨͨ͟͞A̷̱̩̯̖͖̙͈̳̯͈̫͈̥̭̥ͨ̊̂ͥ̆ͩ̈́̂̀͒͗͒̉͑̃͞L̓̇̑ͤ̾ͭ̓̑͊ͥ̈́͂ͪ͋̓ͪ̂ͥ͟͏̩̲̤̝̙̠L̨̽̋̑̑̑̒҉̸҉͎̣̗̭̲̰̺̩̝̥̖̘͖͝ ̴̛͓̘̟̥ͦ̉́ͬ̏͑͟͡O̖̞̣̺̙̲͔̱͕̹̺̓̿͂̓̚̕͘͟F̴̘͍͇̝ͭ̏͊̍ͯ̇͋̒̇̀͞ ̅ͬ̃̉ͪ͐ͨ͗̿͑̈̽͋̃ͪ͏̷͈̩̗̙̲̥͔̯̘̀͠T̞͙̬̣͈̦̮̖͕̫̬̼̯͉͛͌̏̒̎͆̑̏̑ͦ̓͗͞͞Ḫ̢̡̫̼͚̺͎͊ͧ͆ͭͅE̅̇̌ͬͣ͋̽̈́͆̃̑̎ͨ̈̊ͪ̿҉̣̺͖͍̭̬͈̙̙̻̺̟͍̰̳͈̰͎͝ͅ ̒̉̆̆̄̂ͭ͌̔̎́̽͟͏͇̯͖̹̬͈̘͉͝͞Ṃ̷̣̤̲̗̗͇͙̳̾͌ͭ̽̈͜U̷̵ͪͫ͋̎̈́ͦ͗̒̾̓̈ͩ̿ͫ̑̉́́́͏͔̭̗͈̼͈̠̜̫͍͕͇̖̝͔̠̣L͋ͪͣͯͨ͛͞҉̲̥̰̱͕̮͓̙̞͙͖̹͕̻͔̲͔ͅͅT̢̀͒̊ͣ͐͋̏̉̒͌̄͛҉̛̩͎͓̼̥̩̪̹͉̝̙̺͚͔̯͞ͅͅͅͅĮ̷̳̩͓̜͖̖̤̗͕̺̜̠͔ͮͨ̄̃̊̈́ͤͦ́̈́̄̚ͅͅV̢̢̠̦̺̩̲̫͓̗͕̣̬͈̟̖̓̾̐ͧEͦ̾̒̐ͮͣ̉̅ͣ͗̑̑͏́͡͏̪̯͔͍̭͈̭̤̲͓͎̱̥͞R̻̭̥̞͓̹̪̟͚̞ͧ͒͌̏̽̒̾͒͜S̶̴̨̋ͬͦͬ̀̔ͪ͐̌̆͆̂̓͋̏ͥ̃̽ͬ҉͇̜̮͕͜Ě̵̱̪̤͔̩̗̠̬̋̿̈̀
̶̵̹͖̻̰͍͚̮̗̪ͮ́̃ͦͥ͛͗͗̓ͥ̿ͨ͒ͅA͑ͨͯ͌̂̀͌͑͏͏̶̟̜̹̜͎͕̟̗̹͖̦͎̳͎͙̀͢N̅ͭͮ̒͋͆̑͑ͦ̉̂͐͡͏̞̪͉̳͙̞̺̫͉̤̫͡͠D̴̢̨̼̬̻̰̣͎͍̮̩̮̜̀̓͌̋̈͂͋̍́̃̑͠͡ ̢͓͕̥̯̣̪̣̰̫̮̦̘͍̳̙͇̱͍́̂̏̈́ͫ͋̈͐ͧ̈́͐ͯͩ̓̌̈́̒̎ͯ́ͅB̵̶̧̛̫̦͔̰͎̩̼̺̟̟̙͓̘̙̬͒̏̋͋̉̐̿͟Ę̡͕̩̻̝̠̟̏̒̍̀̃͂̒̄̚Ý̸̧̨͖̯̦̦̤̠͉͖͈̣̺̖̩̣̿͌̉͛̂ͨͯ͊O͌ͫ̀̈́̀ͭ͑ͥ̅҉҉̗̺͉̦̞͈́͜Ṇ͔͙̝̫̠̩̝̅ͪ͂ͫ̑̅ͨͫ̀̚̕D̴̡̪̝͍̙̦ͭͬ͆ͦ̏͌̌̍̈́̑̔̏́͗͝ͅ"̑̄ͬ̑ͬ͗̅̑ͦͭͮͪ̒̈͒̾͋͘̕͏̵̡͔̠̙͚̦̦̲̦̰̰͇͎̪̞̼ͅͅ

>MAKE VORTEX SELF-SUSTAINABLE AND SET IT TO EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
(4) THE REMAINS OF THE VORTEX SPUTTER BACK TO LIFE, BUT ARE FOREVER CHANGED. "STOUT SHAKO TWO REFINED?" ECHOES FROM THE VORTEX.

TAKE INTERDIMENSIONAL SHORTCUT TO NEW YOINKINIUM, REFORM AS ANTIMATTER GOLEM
(1) YOU REFORM AS NEW YOINKINIUM, THEN TAKE AN INTER DIMENSIONAL DIMENSIONAL PORTAL TO THE CORE OF DAMNATION. WELCOME BACK TO HELL.

NOW THAT XANTALOS IS TAKEN CARE OF, OBTAIN NEW RING TO GIVE TO LICHETTE, APOLOGISE ABOUT BEING TERRIBLE AND NOT THERE LATELY. SECRETELY READ LICHETTE'S DIARY FOR IDEAS TO CREATE THE PERFECT HONEYMOON SPOT FOR HER. BEGIN CONSTRUCTION IF I SEE ANYTHING USEFUL FOR SUCH PURPOSE.
(2+1) CUBIC ZIRCONIA ACQUIRED! SHE'S NOT SURE IT'S REAL, BUT NOT SURE IF SHE CARES EITHER. (6+1) YOU LOOK THROUGH HER JOURNAL, AND FIND THAT SHE DREAMS BIG. REALLY, REALLY BIG. (1+1) NO CHEAP LABOR EXISTS TO CONSTRUCT A PLACE SHE WOULD LIKE.

NPCs:

The brown haired man pales, then gets angry.
"Hey! I am an aspect of the universe itself! You will not ignore me!"

BOSSES:

ROMANTIC:
(6+2) Lichette builds a much more advanced shuttle, but it only has one seat. As she contemplates rebuilding it, she looks at the brown-haired man.
"Shit!"
After she mutters a few vulgarities, Lichette grabs Dirg, and shoves him into the seat.
"Hope you don't mind honey, but there's only one seat here."
She sits on his lap, and grabs the controls, setting them for New Yoinkinium.

PALADIN:
Explain to brown man:
"Nope. There all human, and humans can't get along. Well, at least most of them started as human. They're ruled by human emotion at any rate."
Falcon punch Vorthon
Mentally torture Cassandra till she commits messy suicide..

What don't you get about irreconcilable? Xan, GWG, and I will not stop unitl the Lichette is dead. Corai wants to make her male. There is no compromise for that.
(5+2vs3) (1+2vs1) YOU SPIT CAPTAIN FALCON FROM YOURSELF, AND HE SLUGS VORTHON IN HIS CLASSY FACE WITH A FLAMING FIST. THEN, YOU BEAM POP MUSIC AT CASSANDRA, AND SHE FALLS TO THE GROUND, SCREAMING AND DYING.

COMMENTARY:
CONGRATULATE GREAT WYRM GOLD FOR SHUNTING XANTALOS OUT OF THE UNIVERSE BEFORE HE DESTROYS THIS ONE.
SHUT DOWN DA_NANGS VOID VORTEX, THEN!

Focus!

(Edit!)
I figure Great Wyrm Gold is the better representative of your faction.

Also?

FORCIBLY WIPE MISKO'S MEMORY OF LICHETTE, LICH, AND DIRG.
NEGOTIATE TRUCE WITH GREAT WYRM GOLD, XANTALOS, AND CORAI.
Please condense all of your actions into one post. Use the modify button.

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

OMNICIDALISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:
TCM:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:24:29 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: October 25, 2012, 08:20:13 pm »

DESTROY THE YOU AT FINAL BOSS UNIVERSE. REMOVE IT FROM ALL TIMELINES, ALTERNATE FORMS OF EXISTENCE, OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CONSTITUTE SUCH. EVERYTHING IS NOW IN THE NOTHING THAT PRECEDED CREATION.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:59:25 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: October 25, 2012, 08:23:12 pm »

RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN MISKO'S WORLD. USE MODERATE AND LIBERAL STRATEGIES. PROMISE A WORLD BETTER THAN THE ONE MISKO PROMISES. BRIBE THE VOTERS TOO.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: October 25, 2012, 08:24:41 pm »

Explain to brown man that all here are human, are at least rule by human emotions, and connot therefore stop fighting or work together in any aspect until they find you a threat.

RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN MISKO'S WORLD. USE MODERATE AND LIBERAL STRATEGIES. PROMISE A WORLD BETTER THAN THE ONE MISKO PROMISES. BRIBE THE VOTERS TOO.
Arrest Corai for working against the state.
DO THIS To New-Yoinkium Planets

[/b]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:07:49 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: October 25, 2012, 08:26:27 pm »

No, misko, we are not 'rule' by human emotion. Speciesist.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: October 25, 2012, 08:27:58 pm »

I call destructive tendancies human.

And I have REPEATEDLY STATED Humans are the best species, HOW CAN I NOT BE SPECIESIST?!?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: October 25, 2012, 08:29:08 pm »

Haunt Dirg, and help build his honeymoon location from beyond the grave via necromancy. Also use ghostly and necromatic powers to stay on the rocket.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:02:43 pm by Cassandra »
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: October 25, 2012, 08:29:47 pm »

And I have REPEATEDLY STATED Humans are the best species, HOW CAN I NOT BE SPECIESIST?!?

Humans and kobolds are ultimate. All other species suck.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: October 25, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »

...And my roll? Or did you miss it?

You know what? I's done. The universe is mad, eh?
You destroyed yourself. More fodder.

What state?

Attend tea party via Aperture Science Artificial Intelligence Telelpresence Device. Invite NPC who insists he's an aspect of the universe. Heck, invite lichette. Call misko on vidoephone so he can join without being there.
Haunt Dirg, and help build his honeymoon location from beyond the grave via necromancy.
Aid action, or at least let Cassandra choose some Aperture Science products to borrow. Reasonable ones only.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: October 25, 2012, 08:31:40 pm »

Destructive tendencies? Human?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
Humans and kobolds are unbelievably bad at violence.
To the OOC thread for any further arguments, though.
Sig! Onol

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: October 25, 2012, 08:32:59 pm »

Wait, wtf GWG? I are not teh universe.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: October 25, 2012, 08:34:29 pm »

Humans and kobolds are ultimate. All other species suck.
Rebuttal:

Besides, in my empire all who are willing to work for the good of the state may recieve it's numerous benefits.
Haunt Dirg, and help build his honeymoon location from beyond the grave via necromancy.
That is not how necromancy works.

I may want to rescue Xantalos from this utterly random assualt. He is my lieutenent, after all.

What state?
It's very simple. I am the state, and therefore by running against me, you lose access to priveleges. Like freedom.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 232