Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649012 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2520 on: October 24, 2012, 05:21:17 pm »

I figure Great Wyrm Gold is the better representative of your faction.

Also?

FORCIBLY WIPE MISKO'S MEMORY OF LICHETTE, LICH, AND DIRG.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: October 24, 2012, 05:22:17 pm »

NOW THAT XANTALOS IS TAKEN CARE OF, OBTAIN NEW RING TO GIVE TO LICHETTE, APOLOGISE ABOUT BEING TERRIBLE AND NOT THERE LATELY. SECRETELY READ LICHETTE'S DIARY FOR IDEAS TO CREATE THE PERFECT HONEYMOON SPOT FOR HER. BEGIN CONSTRUCTION IF I SEE ANYTHING USEFUL FOR SUCH PURPOSE.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:26:29 pm by Dirg »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: October 24, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »

I figure Great Wyrm Gold is the better representative of your faction.

Also?

FORCIBLY WIPE MISKO'S MEMORY OF LICHETTE, LICH, AND DIRG.
Your funny. People have tried to attack me before. They failed.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: October 24, 2012, 05:26:01 pm »

I'm negociating peace before you screw things up. You told me thats what it would take. Also, I've seen your attempts at attacking people. You managed to tickle CORAI. A freaking cutebold, you only tickled.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: October 24, 2012, 05:29:45 pm »

BITCHSLAP MISKO TO OBLIVION.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: October 24, 2012, 05:35:24 pm »

You know what? I's done. The universe is mad, eh?
DESTROY THE YOU AT FINAL BOSS UNIVERSE. REMOVE IT FROM ALL TIMELINES, ALTERNATE FORMS OF EXISTENCE, OR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CONSTITUTE SUCH. EVERYTHING IS NOW IN THE NOTHING THAT PRECEDED CREATION.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:56:37 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: October 24, 2012, 05:46:34 pm »

Try it.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: October 24, 2012, 05:47:18 pm »

AHH PARADOX!
Nah, won't happen. Spinal likes this game too much.

Good luck.

-----

Create several security robots of various sorts, spare testing equipment, and enough Cave Johnson's Flaming Lemonades (unlit) to give to everyone at the tea party. Plus other tea party stuff. And a wall of flaming produce. Divert power to manufacturing from nonessential stuff if needed.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:47:22 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: October 24, 2012, 05:48:20 pm »

((If you refer to me, GWG, feel free to create a new world after I'm gone.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: October 24, 2012, 05:48:40 pm »

CONGRATULATE GREAT WYRM GOLD FOR SHUNTING XANTALOS OUT OF THE UNIVERSE BEFORE HE DESTROYS THIS ONE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: October 24, 2012, 06:08:37 pm »

CONGRATULATE GREAT WYRM GOLD FOR SHUNTING XANTALOS OUT OF THE UNIVERSE BEFORE HE DESTROYS THIS ONE.
Inform Cassandra that I do not intend to destroy the universe.
...Shunt some power towards making sure I'm not destroying the universe.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: October 24, 2012, 07:33:18 pm »

rearrange myself into virus, take over any vulnerable device

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: October 25, 2012, 10:50:20 am »

"̴̢̧̥͚̭̞̲̫̟͖̱̐̓ͮ̇̑̉́̌ͪ̋̃͗ͧ̕M̱̩̲̯̩̝̦̳̥̓̍͐ͤͫ̓ͭ̋̐ͦ̽́͜͜ͅO̧͆̓̈ͭͣͥ͛̆̈͗͆ͨ̀̇ͬ̄̐̍͆̕͏̷̱̼͉͕̪̞̜̝̰̦̟̙̦̙Ơ̷̱͍͉̪̞͉̘̦͉̝͎̟̩̥̜̇̽͗ͩ́̐̅ͯ̚͟͟ͅͅÔ̴̢̼̯̬͓̻̘̟̹ͯ̅ͦ̉̊̌́̑͌Õ̭̜̹͇͔̲̫̞̣̖̱̭̣̘͚͔̮̎ͤ͛̆́̒ͣ̑͐̀̀͜͝O͊͋̐͐̂́ͥ͒̌̄ͧ̈̽҉͇͇̥̻̰̺̼̟̼͈͇͍̟̲̟̣͎͘O̧̜̹̹̻̞͙͔̲̟̜͙̠͖̪͊ͧ̃̋̏̿͗̒͑͜R̡͚͙̼̲̱̹̬̜̜͚̼͙̞̘̟̓̒ͩ͒̄̇͗̓̂ͬ͌̿ͭ̀̚͘E̙̻͕͕̅̍́̋̈́ͬ̌͐̃͋͐̅ͥͮ́́͘͡Ȩ̴͓̻̤͖̖̝ͤ̉̆̒ͪͧ̇ͯͨͮ̇͝ͅͅÈ̵̷͙̮̠̰̹̼̟͕̜̪͙̲̭͈̽̓͆̅̆ͦ̆ͪ͌ͧͤ̕͟E̢̢̯͍̞̜̙̹̟̼̹͙̥͉̫͉̭͉̱͗͂̾̾ͦ̆̈́ͬͧ͑̄ͣ̅̓͂ͧ͠͠
̛͍̰̭̞̦͉͕̹̣͇͚̝͐̑̎ͦ́͂̋ͤ̂͡C̢̢̼̗̟̱̦̩͇̳͚͂ͣ̆͗ͬ̓͐̌̉́̌̌́͟Oͫ̎̃ͥ̇͂͌̾̿ͦͮ͞͝҉҉͙̳̰̪̠̜̼̙̺̙̬̩͡N̶̨̙͔̭̹̺͎̦̩̮̟̥̘͇̘̩̫̼͙͂̂͊̿̒̈́͛̔͌̏ͩ̄͜S̸̨̼̮̫̜̟̥͓̈͒͌ͯ̾̒̌͌ͅU͖̘̭̖͔͍̲͙̤͚̬̣̬̣̲͕͑ͦͧͫͫ̊̒̀̀͡͠ͅM̶̻̠̝̪͉̯̬̮̖̘ͬ͋̏ͫ͜Eͩ̈ͤ̽͒҉̻̹͖̖̟͉̗̺̘̞̕͡͞ ̡̮̙͙̳͙͙͎̹̙̰̗̖̺͚̞̮̣̬ͥ̆͊͒ͣͧ̾̅̃ͨ̄͊͘Ḭ͔͕͓̣̣̫̹̥̯̱̬͓̳̼̪̤͚͍̏̍̑́̀͟T̑̓̔̉̑ͫ̀̓̎̐͛ͩ̌̊ͫͩ̀ͨͭ͏̸̡̡̣̜̝̥̥̠͙̰̭̗̗̪̻̳̜̝̳̹͈ ̸̱͖̘͓̹̹̳͎̈́ͦ͗̇̎̍̉͐̓̑̕͟Ắ̴ͪ̌ͤͬ̇̾͗̚҉̣͈̪̟̦̖̮̲̲͕̱̺͜͞L̽ͧ͛̏ͪ̍̓ͬ̓̽̽̈́̃̂ͪ̃̃͡͏̵͉͇̻̯̕͝ͅL̴͉̪̱͔̖̖̋̃ͪ̊͐̀ͨͭͬ̉̂͑ͣͨͥ̚͘͢͞͝
͓̭̖͖͕̥̼̬̺͔̗̝̜͙͚̌̌͗̌̌̆̑͗ͦ̅̃̉̒͆́͢͟͡Aͥ͌͊̏̾̂ͩ͛̿̐͒̍͑̀̚҉̵̡̩̻͍̻̰̠̼̟̙̙͖̝̮͙̩̩̗̪͘͜L̢̺̪̣̲̺̗̙̦̳̆̈̏̒̐ͩͧ̇͒͛̄͜͜͝L̨̗͓̟̝̎̌̾͗ͥ͊̽̽ͦ̽̎̈́ͨ͛̕ͅ ̢̘̤̬͇̞͙̘̖̰ͦ̇ͭ̓ͮ̔̀̀̕͜O̡̺̝̰͉̦͚͉͔̱̮̝̞ͧ̃̈̂̔̇ͬ͛ͧ͐̓ͫ͛ͬ̏̉̋́̕F̸̻͈͙͕̝͎̜̥͚̱͂̄̏̈́̈̃̚͢͡ ̧̛̦̘̗̮̤͍̼ͣͭ́̉̑̐ͥ̔͌ͩ̐ͯͨͨ̚̚͘͝͠I̷̧̳͉̳̩͈̲̼͈̒̈́ͥ͗ͦ͊͛̈́̽Ṯ̛̛̮̳͍̈ͧͫ͛͞
̶̨͂ͦͬ̓̄͗͝͏̧̯̗̟̪͚͍̼̪͎͕͚͙̻͎̠̝ͅĄ̨̮̝͖̺̟͎͕̘̥͇͍̜̌ͭ͑̌͌͝͝͝L̂̉͒ͩ̈̓̅͗ͥ͂ͣ̓̽ͪ̋͒̎ͫ̓͏̨̞͇̙͍̲͎̳̲͟Ḷ̶͖̮͕͈̥̙͂ͯ̇͊̎ͥ͒ͧ͟͠ ̢ͪ͆̇͛ͫ̋ͤͥ̔̿̆͋͡͏̤͙̲͇̩̙̟̩̱͕̰͙̞͝͠O̴͇̜͎͓̭̳̦͙̳̰̝̙̣̟̖̱ͦ̋̃͛̄̅͊͆̀̄ͮ̈́̑̇̒͑̀͞F̛̬̼͚̙̼̠̝̰̖͔̻͚̮̦̥ͥ̔̓ͮ́́ͅ ̛ͤ̄̈́̀͗͋ͯͥ̉͒̚҉̤͈͙͙͔͎̤̲̟͓̲͈̝̤̜͘T̐̅̄ͩ̓ͥ͂ͮ͆ͮ̈́ͪ̍̾̒̉ͣ̍̌͘͢҉̱̲͍̮͖͚͓̟̰̬̫͢͝I̸̵ͩ̇̌̌̑͐̿̄͒͏̲̳̝̮̫͓͎̻̝̥̳M̸̺̗̫̣̼̩̟͇̓̂̈́ͫ̌̉̇̈ͣ͊̇̅ͪ̋ͥ̓́̕E͌̋̈́̍͌̋́́͏̵͇̝̣̻̜̱͕̤̝͎̺̱̺̫̥̭͉ ̨̝͕̣͖̠͔͎͚̤͍̃̏̒̒ͬ̀͘͜A̡͗̃̋ͯ̂̎ͨ̊͌̌̔̄̉͗͒̉҉͓̠̻̼̳̩̼̲̣ͅN̑̃̀̓̓͗ͤ͏͏̡͍͙̫̹͘D̮̹͇̱͙̬͕͔̰͓̺̏̑̾͆̍͜͝͠͡ͅ ̛͈̟̗̥̬̬̬͈̲̞͎̗̰̙̟̖̘̉̃͑ͬ̾̆̑ͤͧ̾̔̓́͟͞ͅS̡̬̮͖̮̱͙͛͐͒͒̒̌̋̎̋͂ͤ̏́͞P̷̛͔͍̥̟̹͍̫̜̻͈͎ͤͣ̑̓̕͝A̶̵̶̭̗̞̳͇̞̿̿̑͆ͮ̾̊̈̚̚ͅC̟̘̘̹͈͈̻̠̬͙̫̠̗͚̮̣͈̯̔ͧͥ̃ͭͯͫ̃̒ͨͦͭͤ̓̆̒͢͡Eͮͧ͛͒͑̆͡͏̲̟͈̮̲̞̜̭̘͍͕ͅͅ
̆͊̍ͬͦͩͧ̋̊͊͘͏͔͇̞̪̯͙͇̬̲̭̙̰͇̻̫̲͟͞Ȧ̛͈̗͙̦̙̮̺̗̥̦̥̹̹̒͌̃̈́̾͌ͯ̚͢͟͡Lͤ̊̇͌̉̌͆͌̔̾̾̂̎ͩͯ҉̡͚̲̹͇̤̥͟L̸ͭ̔̌ͭ̓̿ͮ̈́͒͂̔͋̚̚͝҉҉̡̘͖͉͇͖̬̘̭̘̞͖̳̬͇̺̫̼ ̴̵̡̛͙̥̤̙̺̲̯ͫͪ͛͆̾ͣ͒̽͟Ô̧̯̝͍̞͈͂̓̂́͌̄͡F̜̼͍̭͇̖̭̥͖̝͍̣̥͓͉͍̯̩͋ͧͫͩͦͪ̀̐ͩ̂́̽̑̇̍͊ͤͨͩ͟͞ ̴̸̸̧̢͓̮̭̦̫̺͖̝̬̯̫̖̝͍͂̊ͫͬÇ̴̷̻̟͎̜͔͋̿͐̇ͯ͗̄͂͝Rͭ͆ͧ̒ͪ͋͂̑͊҉̵̥̳̦̫̣̻̲̳̮͍̰̟̞̤Ě̵͙͖͔͉̖̮̠̪̤̫̣͔͙͕ͧ̓̃́͝͞ͅͅA̛̘͕̦̞̩̞̹͌̽̽͐̔́ͥ̆͋ͪͧ͜Ţ̸̛͚̖̺̫̫̪̯̘̤͍̯̲̙̦ͣͪ͊͑ͤ͘͠I̷̡̪͚̥̺̳̰̻̼̰̙̓͛ͬ̀͐̆̋̏ͧ̄̌̎͐ͪ̓̂ͤ͐͞͝O̴̡̙͈͚͔̗͉͂̇̾̓ͫ̉̏̓ͧ͑ͩ̎̌̆͂͑ͫ͋N̨̈́͂̀̔ͩ̓̽͊ͮͦͥ̂̏̒͏͏̪͉̠̪̩̙̬̪͚ͅ
ͥ̀̈ͫ҉̨̧͇̮̬͚̞͕̬̫̝͉̞͚͡ͅE̵̝̘̫̭͑̿̽͗̉̔ͭͫͮ̔̄ͤ̀ͦ͂̒͠͠͞V̷̷̡͉̟͔̫͔͕̳͚͖̯̦̪̫͋̿̉̈́̔̂͂̓̓̀̌ͤ̄ͥ̓ͬ͘E̡̛̩̼̩̩̐̿ͧ̾͋ͭ́͝Rͮ̑ͮ͛̇͛ͭ̉̀̆̊̋͒͒҉̨͏̬̤̲͖͉̲̪͓Y̴̛̺͈̣̖̙̫ͨͯ͒͋ͤ̍̆ͬ͋̍͆ͪ̋͆̽̚͞͝ ̅͒̃ͣ̈́̈͊͗̈͏̞͍͈̘̙̫̪͇̠̦͟͜D̸̶̼͓̝͇͇͙͙̫̼͇̯̀̽̓̎̃̿̚̚Ï̶͑ͣͯ̑͗́̆͟͜͡҉̪̱͔̭M̡̢̞̗͈͎͓̜̾̎͆ͪ͊͂̆́͘E̵ͤͪͮ̉̏̂ͫ̌ͪ͏̧͎͚̥̱̪̀͜N̨͙͓̯̱ͥ͂ͦͩͨ̍̽̑ͪ͛̂̿̉̀̕͠ͅͅS̷̷̻͖͙͔̰͇̺͖̯̳̼̬̮̩̍̎͒̔̊͆͐ͫ͑̆̈̐ͩ͋̎̔̃̀Į̵̷͈͕͎̭̰̺̗̲̼̳̽̽̍ͤ͋̓͊̈́̆̍͐̃͢Ỏ̶̸̡̝͓̗̗̖͉ͭͪ̈́̍̉̂̑͟͡N̢̧ͨ́ͭ̄̿ͬ͂ͫ͂ͥ̍̈͟҉̠̯̺̘̬̟͇̲͠
̢̡̬͇͉̤̫̗͔̝͔̪ͣ̊̉͊ͥ̀̐͘͞E̸̡̢̠̟͔̬̭͍̻̦̖̤̺̫̱͍̪̟̓̒͒̈́ͮ̊̾ͣͬ͆̌̈̕͘ͅͅVͩ̾ͤ̈́̉͐͗̊ͣͫ̂̏͂ͯ͗̉͏̱̠͇͔͇̱̥͔̫͔͎͇E̵ͥ̄̅͆ͭ̎ͯ̓ͥ̉ͮͯ́҉̫͓̠̺͇̲̱̟̥̥͟R̓ͫͤ̋͛ͣͥ͑҉͏͜͏͓͉̬͚͍͉̤̥̠̞͍͖͍͖̦̘̬Y̟̲̞̪̖̹̼͉̹̪͉̝̞͔͓͔͙ͤ̍ͫ̎̊͌̐ͫ̇̅ͮ̔̕ͅͅ ̡̞̯͓̺͇̫̱̭̬͔̘͉̞̮̭͓̥͔ͫ̇̍̋ͤ̔͗ͤ͐̌ͨ̃ͥ͒̑̀͘ͅĄ̵̼̼̱͓̪̙͍̻̻͉͙̼̜͔̪̺̤͙̟̔̌̃̍̎́͠L̲̫͓̟̲̹̟̦̪̤̼̘͚̩͙̯̜̮̐ͣ̐̓̏̾ͯͬͥ̔̃̉͂ͭͯ́̚͘͞T̸̛͉̳̟̭̮͖̺̗͉̲̜̤ͩ̓ͦ̓͜͜͝E̸͙̖͓̳̤̖̠͇̠͖͓̪ͨ͛̇ͣ̆͑̎̋̑̏͗́͟͞Rͮ̓ͧ̏͞͏҉̶͏̞͙̖̺̥̣̞̠͈̪͈͎̫͔̙̹ͅͅṄ̸̡̲̦̟͔̩̖̹̣̫̀̍ͣ͐͆͒̇̌Ȁ́͒ͮ̋͋̅̀̇̊ͯ̓͐͂̓̅͊ͩ҉̨̢̛̮͖̬͈̱̮̣͕̩͜ͅͅT̨̠̦̦̖̞͚̞͍̰̺̖̣̤̱̩̘ͨͦ̇̈́ͧ̀Ȩ̴͙̘̪̩̗̔ͬͨ̒̽͛̾̈́̾ͨ́̚ ̴̛̤̹̭̜̟̹͍͚̗̼̬̲̪̩͙̠͚͈͈̓̊̎͒̈͋͗͊̏̆ͭ̐ͨ͋̂̍͟͡U̡̘̖͖̮͓͈͙̹͕̯͖̹ͪ̉ͩ͌̈͢Ņ̨͖̟̦̣̣͓̣̤̪͉̘̜͍̻̫̠̥̒ͬ̓́̓̇̈́̓̓̇̄̊̏ͥͬ̇͠ͅI̵͈̹̭̯ͮ̓͋͒́͜͞͡V̶͙̘̯͙͙̙̥̝̼̍̐̍̎̿ͬ͆̎ͬ͒ͧ̄ͭ͌̕͜ͅE̷̡ͭͩ͂̌ͭ̈́͞͏̗͍̻̞̞̮̫͖͓̩R͆̇̆̈́͒̂ͤ͗̆͐̈͜͠͏͏͓͎̦͠S̸̳͔͙̖̩̮̬̩͕͕̖̞͕̘̖͒ͯ̌ͦ̎͛ͦ͋̄ͦ͑͘͠͡ͅË̵̢̺̱̼͎͚̻̯͓̏ͦͩ̈ͧͦͧ͘
̹͍̞̝̆̌ͬ͋͛̀ͥ͗̑ͨͨ͟͞A̷̱̩̯̖͖̙͈̳̯͈̫͈̥̭̥ͨ̊̂ͥ̆ͩ̈́̂̀͒͗͒̉͑̃͞L̓̇̑ͤ̾ͭ̓̑͊ͥ̈́͂ͪ͋̓ͪ̂ͥ͟͏̩̲̤̝̙̠L̨̽̋̑̑̑̒҉̸҉͎̣̗̭̲̰̺̩̝̥̖̘͖͝ ̴̛͓̘̟̥ͦ̉́ͬ̏͑͟͡O̖̞̣̺̙̲͔̱͕̹̺̓̿͂̓̚̕͘͟F̴̘͍͇̝ͭ̏͊̍ͯ̇͋̒̇̀͞ ̅ͬ̃̉ͪ͐ͨ͗̿͑̈̽͋̃ͪ͏̷͈̩̗̙̲̥͔̯̘̀͠T̞͙̬̣͈̦̮̖͕̫̬̼̯͉͛͌̏̒̎͆̑̏̑ͦ̓͗͞͞Ḫ̢̡̫̼͚̺͎͊ͧ͆ͭͅE̅̇̌ͬͣ͋̽̈́͆̃̑̎ͨ̈̊ͪ̿҉̣̺͖͍̭̬͈̙̙̻̺̟͍̰̳͈̰͎͝ͅ ̒̉̆̆̄̂ͭ͌̔̎́̽͟͏͇̯͖̹̬͈̘͉͝͞Ṃ̷̣̤̲̗̗͇͙̳̾͌ͭ̽̈͜U̷̵ͪͫ͋̎̈́ͦ͗̒̾̓̈ͩ̿ͫ̑̉́́́͏͔̭̗͈̼͈̠̜̫͍͕͇̖̝͔̠̣L͋ͪͣͯͨ͛͞҉̲̥̰̱͕̮͓̙̞͙͖̹͕̻͔̲͔ͅͅT̢̀͒̊ͣ͐͋̏̉̒͌̄͛҉̛̩͎͓̼̥̩̪̹͉̝̙̺͚͔̯͞ͅͅͅͅĮ̷̳̩͓̜͖̖̤̗͕̺̜̠͔ͮͨ̄̃̊̈́ͤͦ́̈́̄̚ͅͅV̢̢̠̦̺̩̲̫͓̗͕̣̬͈̟̖̓̾̐ͧEͦ̾̒̐ͮͣ̉̅ͣ͗̑̑͏́͡͏̪̯͔͍̭͈̭̤̲͓͎̱̥͞R̻̭̥̞͓̹̪̟͚̞ͧ͒͌̏̽̒̾͒͜S̶̴̨̋ͬͦͬ̀̔ͪ͐̌̆͆̂̓͋̏ͥ̃̽ͬ҉͇̜̮͕͜Ě̵̱̪̤͔̩̗̠̬̋̿̈̀
̶̵̹͖̻̰͍͚̮̗̪ͮ́̃ͦͥ͛͗͗̓ͥ̿ͨ͒ͅA͑ͨͯ͌̂̀͌͑͏͏̶̟̜̹̜͎͕̟̗̹͖̦͎̳͎͙̀͢N̅ͭͮ̒͋͆̑͑ͦ̉̂͐͡͏̞̪͉̳͙̞̺̫͉̤̫͡͠D̴̢̨̼̬̻̰̣͎͍̮̩̮̜̀̓͌̋̈͂͋̍́̃̑͠͡ ̢͓͕̥̯̣̪̣̰̫̮̦̘͍̳̙͇̱͍́̂̏̈́ͫ͋̈͐ͧ̈́͐ͯͩ̓̌̈́̒̎ͯ́ͅB̵̶̧̛̫̦͔̰͎̩̼̺̟̟̙͓̘̙̬͒̏̋͋̉̐̿͟Ę̡͕̩̻̝̠̟̏̒̍̀̃͂̒̄̚Ý̸̧̨͖̯̦̦̤̠͉͖͈̣̺̖̩̣̿͌̉͛̂ͨͯ͊O͌ͫ̀̈́̀ͭ͑ͥ̅҉҉̗̺͉̦̞͈́͜Ṇ͔͙̝̫̠̩̝̅ͪ͂ͫ̑̅ͨͫ̀̚̕D̴̡̪̝͍̙̦ͭͬ͆ͦ̏͌̌̍̈́̑̔̏́͗͝ͅ"̑̄ͬ̑ͬ͗̅̑ͦͭͮͪ̒̈͒̾͋͘̕͏̵̡͔̠̙͚̦̦̲̦̰̰͇͎̪̞̼ͅͅ

>MAKE VORTEX SELF-SUSTAINABLE AND SET IT TO EXPONENTIAL GROWTH
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: October 25, 2012, 11:09:51 am »

SHUT DOWN DA_NANGS VOID VORTEX, THEN!

Focus!

(Edit!)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 11:31:48 am by Cassandra »

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: October 25, 2012, 11:29:59 am »

Push da_nang into his vortex, then shut it down.

Focus!

J̯̱̹͚̝̣̖ͯ͊͗̿ͮO̝̰͉͠O͇̟͆Ȑ̬̰̋͑̅ͯ ̗͍̼̉ͨͦͦͅͅM̰̦̗̲ͧ̾E̵̿͒͛̅̂̅̓Y̦̩͇̹̱̰͍̿͒̀̇̓̚͡,̹̤̙̹͚̜̥ͥ͋ ̧̩͚͕̳͛Iͦͩ͐҉̝'̡̖͚̋̊̂ͅM̟̓ ̝͇̱͔̪͛͋͒͐͐̅Ā̗̣̹͎̦̠͠Lͮ͗̍ͧͥ̃͏͔̠͕̼̬̻̯R͎̩ͦ̀ͬ͋̍͑͢E͖̘̋̉̏͜ͅẢ͈͓̮͓͈̗̓̄ͥͤD͖̥̟̙̲͎̏̾̉ͮͬY̹̰͔̘͞ ̱̿̓̓̂̑̏I̊̀̀ͯͮN͓̮̯ͥ̀S̵͖͇̤͇̝̤̮͛Iͧ́͛̓̔͑͋͏̱̻͓̥̯̙͓D̮̤̉͛̔̕E̷̲̱̦̲̘ ̬̩̙̳̹͆͊̐̅̽̌̀T̑̾ͬ̎ͪͅH̀͏͙Ȇ͉͍ͫͤ̉̊ͮ ̺̤V͉͍̪͇͔͚̅̋̑ͥ͑̃́O͚͔͇̖̟̼ͧ̎ͤI̖͓ͥͣD̰͎̞͙ͨͩ́͐͞ ̸̼̉Vͣ͗́ͯ͐̐ͣO̳̙ͤ̃͑͛ͣ͊R̹͔̱͙̍̏ͮͥͣ̽͗͜T̶͔̻ͮ̃E̩͙͚͇̞̹ͯͮͩͮ̋̋ͅX͖̦̤̬̭͍̙ͥ͛
͉̦̭̱̳̱͖W̟͋̒̑̋ͫ͂͠I̜̙͙T͍̘̠̜̹̤ͅH͍̍̿̎̇́̔ ͨ͜E͖͓͇̭̙͎͛̋́ͦͮͫ̀͝V̷̱͍̈́̉̽̓̑Ê̦̗͙̜̪̫͇̑̑R̘̥̻̪ͤͧͣ̏ͤͬͦY̫̲̖͉͉͓͘ ̠̟͈̻̙̞̭̋ͯ̏̌ͤB̫̳̫̜̩͛ͬİ̹͔̲͝ͅT̫̘̖̬̱̹̲͐̐ͪ̏̓ ̪͙̲͇̲̝͗͝O̡ͯF̖͇͓̳ ͕̳̟̫͉̘͖ͦͩͬͣ͡C̩̳͉̲͓̣̿͐̀RE̱̬̙̠͚̫̥ͣ̓̔̀ͩA͂̋̎̅T̮͔͍̝̲̐̂̕I̦͖̖̖͇̻ͮͅǪ̻̝̙̮͍̳̰ͣ̆̾͌Nͩ͢ͅ ̷̺͇̞̠̞̽͌ͯ̎ͪ͒T̥̫̻͂H̷͚̤̃ͩA͇͉̥ͅT̖ ̳͖̥̠̲̪̣̏͊̈́̈́ͩͯ̿́S̛̙̳̝͕̱̎̒̎ͭ̓̌Ë͎̯̪̝ͫ̌EP̸̹̳̫̞̣̑S̨̪̬̹͖̦̘̚ ̡̣͇̹̗ͮ͌̑I͙̦͇͙̯ͩ̈́̄̿̉͋̍ͅN͓̲͔̤̦̣̽ͤŢ̘̻͓͎͍͎̣ͭ̔̉̽ͪ͂ͮƠ̭͓͙̤̩͖̓ ̝ͭͮ͂̉̂ͩI̭̜̼͙͉̖͓T̟̙̱̝ͩ̃ͯͣͫ͟S̸̮̥̰̤̓̓̍̂̽̊ ͍̘̖̌̏̂͐̈E̛͍̯͓̬̓ͦ̎V̪̪̮̦̏̌̀͠ͅE̙͖̠͕͐̉̂ͥͯ̀̉N̷̙̗ͫ̂ͭͩͅͅT̷̜̮̻͍̹̲̙ͪͫ́̓ͨ ̰̼̱̞̿́H̾ͮͭ͝O͕͓͚͚̒̓̎ͪ͡R͌̾̂ͭ͆̿̏͏I̳̳͔̮̣̋Z̼̙͉̠̤ͦ̾̇O͒́N̗̙̫̍̇ͭ
̫͚͔̟́̽͊̒̅ͩ̚ͅI̻̠̩̱̼̍ͩͤ̏̾ͅT̟͎̗̺̟̝̻ ͎̫̻͓̱̇̾͒ͯ͐́ͅǴ̛̠̺̠ͣ͂ͩR͇̃O̫͎̭͓͇͎ͪ̇̀ͣ̚W̡͈͙͕͉̦ͧͣ͒̆̚Ș͒͊͆͘ ̢̠͍̤̠͎͍̍ͨ͑̈̏ͬ́M̹̜̮͙̟͑͒̏ͦ͒O̱͉̭͙͇͖̅̓ͦͣ̈̋͠Rͫ̋̃ͭ̍ͫ͒Ẻ̸͔͓͓̮͆̾̈ͣ̏ͬͅ ̒͝P̲͍̲̻̟̰̬̉̓͂̄ͣO̙̤͉̘̞̟͚ͥ̊ͧ͘W̡̥̓ͭͨ͆E̺ͣ̾͆ͣR̛̗̮͇̓ͬ͐F̭̘͈͆͆͆̃̃U̹͍ͩLͯ̉̔̿̉̀ ͤ̊̚͡A͈̹͕̜̖ͅͅÑ̲͚̃̏ͯ̆ͪͮD̢̲̰̠̬̜̯̳̾͊ ̜̗̫̝̝͈͛S̞̳̞̘̝̙̄͋̚Ô̚ ͚̬̺̤̙̱̌́̈́ͥ̈̈̕D̲͎͚̠̲̯̬͗͗̓̃̆͘O̻̰̺ͥ͗͆͒̕ ̶̝̩̻͕̞̯ͥ͗̽ͧ͛Ĩ͎͇ͭ͛͂ͯ̂ͥ ͈͋ͥ͡C̻̜͙̜͛ͬÖ́̔ͦ͞N̖̳̳̖̪̥ͨ̈́̏̀S͈͎̥̜͎̣̀̆̄ͥ̎ͭ̊E̵Q̗͚ͯ̐ͦ͐̂͘U̬̝̝̯̜̩̱͊̾̔̌͆̒̽E̡͕͙̟̖̲̮̎̿ͩ̇Ñ̡̦͓̜̓̈́̓T̩͓̝͈̊̋͆Ľ̖̱͔̼͙̥̏̑̏̚ͅŶ͕͈̰̘̦͓͕̈̒̆̽́

A̛ͪ̽͂̑͂͏̢̤͉̦̱̥̪͚͈̤̹̠̕ͅŅ̠̻̩̦̼̍̈́̐̅͢͟͝D̍͂͆̈́ͬͫ͛̋͒̉̚͟͏͈̥̙̘̝̭̭̜̬̠̼̝ͅ ͓͍̻̤͈̎ͮͬ͗͊ͨ̆͂̉ͪ̄ͪ̅̈́̀̚T̢͖̬̼̘̘̥͕̫̝̳̯̣̭͊ͫ͊̾̑̀̀͂̕͠͞ͅH̴̯̲͉̘̦̖͂̉̅̚͟͞ͅȦ̯͇̩͎͍̼̥̻̹̫͌ͥ͂̓̐̇͊͗̃͂͑ͭ͊͛̿́̚̚͡Ţ̸̡͖̹͈̙̰̜̌̇ͮ̏ͯ̐'̧̤͉̖̯̝̻͙̗̱͙̇͊ͩ͊̅ͧ͛ͫͦ̓̑ͤ̿̐̾́S̸̢̡̩̗̭̟̰̣̖̜̣̭̖̩̞̫̒ͫ̇̐̽ͧͧ̐̌̓͛͞ ̀͗̄ͨ͌̅̆̓ͤ̈̈̄͡͏̧͔̙̘̞̜̙͞Ž̶̡͉͈̥̭̬̙͚̬̞̫̖̲̙͙̲͉ͫͫ̈́ͭ̉̆ͯ͠U̴̡̱̠͔͎̜̎͐̑̉̊ͨ̏̈̿ͥ̄̉L̨̋ͫ͒̆ͬ̔ͧ̍̑ͪ͂̓ͣ̓͒̂̃̕͟͝҉̠̠̯͉̩̰͕̤̮ͅͅͅ-̸̋͆̑̍̊̋͊͆ͩ̏̿ͦ͛̓̀҉̢͉͉̺̯̗͇͕͡M̸̯̥̬̉ͪ̒ͫ͊͂ͪͯ̈́ͤ̊̀̚͟͜Ã̵͕̰̤̯͛̋͆̀̉̈̎ͩ̈́̽̚͟͡G̨̥̼̰̐͛̇̐͌ͪ̌͌ͫ̊͗͋͊̉̿̎͂̓͜N̮̲̗͍̗͈̤͚̱̲̲̻̻͙̓̀̓͆ͮ͆͛͊ͥͦ̄͒̿̉̐͡͠Ȇ̶̺͕̬͖̉͒ͤ̈͊ͮͭ͠ ̶̸̮̟̫̦͓͖͉̹͖̘ͫ̉̈̊ͨͨͭ͝V̐ͩ͒̌̄ͦ̒̐̊͗̄̓̉̅ͣ͌ͤ͠҉̷̯̭͔̝̣̬̯̪̤̣̻̖͍̕Ơ̧̧͉͕̱̞̮̬̗͍ͭ̎͑̈́̇ͭ̅͂̄̈́̿̂ͦ̍̚͜͢R̷̥̯̞̗̙̠͍̙̭̗̖̗̮̖͒͂ͮ̉ͨ̊̏ͨͥ͢ͅX̵̴̵͚̜̩͚ͧ̃̀͂̀ͅI̴̿ͦ̉ͩ̄̄͒͛̌͐͏̯̹̱̼͕͔̻͟L̴͕͎̯̯̘̏̌͋͑ͨ̐͌͒ͧ̈̍͐̂̚̚͞ͅ ̸̨̹̦̮̲̗̪̱̗̯̙̖͍͓̘͍͕͍̮ͣ̈́ͦ̽ͦ͐̋͂ͥ͊̉ͪͦͯ̚͟͡T̨̛̛̠̣̯̦̤̪̼͈̩̼͖͎̓ͮͪ̅̈́͋̅̄ͬ̋͂̀͘O̠̫̟̥̞̻̝̝͕̰̥̟͌͗͗̂ͯͦ͑̌̊̓͑̏̈́͒̈͂̉̚͡ ̗͖͉̰̺̔ͦ̆̽͊͟͝͞͝Y̷̴̛̱̥͓̹̩ͯ̉ͥ̽ͭ͑ͯ́̓͋̉́́͞Ò̴̢̟̱̺̙̻̟̯̲̭̲͓̜̮̻̙͗͊̀́͢͟U̶̷̢̱͙̰͉͉̠̗̱̙̩͓̝̲̗̭̣ͨͯ̽ͨ̊ͫͤ͂͋͛̐ͪ̾̉̃͜ͅ,̸̗̳̗̞̲̫͔̰͍̞̻̻̣̤̟̙̞̯̰͛ͦͦ̈́̾̓ͩ͒̚̕͡ ̶̭͕͕̣̼̬̤̳̘̫͓̖̙͍͚͈̝̺̓͂͑ͤ͛ͫͣ͒̏ͧ̅̀̓͠ͅP̸̢̡̥̼̜̞̦͎̗̺͔̗̗͙̮ͧͮ̏̏̐͌̏ͩ͒̚ͅU̸̧̝̮͓̭̠̯̜̖̬̱̯̩̜͇͈̗̞̯̯̒ͫ̂̏͗̒͢N̵͂̽̈́̔ͤ̉ͥͪͬ͐̎̊͐̉̍ͦͣ̍҉҉͉̠̝̹̗̞̹̹͈̜̱͍̩͜ͅẎ̷̫̼̙̫̜̩̲̳̘͙̮̖̲̈͛͒̔̆͂ͯ͐̃͢͢͞͠ ̶̨̧ͫͧͧ̓ͬ͂̂̋̽̉̄ͣ͢͏͓̗̮͓̝̲̤̝̙̩͙̞ͅJ̷ͭ̔ͥ͛̍̆̉̓̊̐͏͢҉̞̼͓͕͟O̟͉̩̫͉͇̟̣̞̟͖̅̒ͤ̈́́́͟͟͠Ŏ̶̟͔͎͇͕̺͚̝̘̻̬͙̣̖̞̜̓̌̈͑̃̈̚̚͞ͅŖ̛̻͉͙̻͓̙̼̱̰̲̺̭̏ͧ̇ͯͨ͋ͥ͊͞!̡͕̘͙̺̤̟̝̳̪͕̦̥̯͔̠̹̼̝̳̽ͦͬ͂͋̌̀̕͠
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 232