Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648550 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1725 on: October 02, 2012, 09:50:15 pm »

Xantalos is pretty persuasive... Unless he's on Misko's team, then he's just the silver-tongued devil beside the bellowing demagoge.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: October 02, 2012, 09:51:31 pm »

Fuck you guys im heading to the tardis

theres a party there if anyone wants come with.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: October 02, 2012, 09:53:02 pm »

Form: I am all. I am that which lies beyond the horizon; that which collapses the ground underneath you, the ones who wait beyond the veil. I lie in the recesses of sentience's souls; I am the voice in the back of your mind urging you to steal, to hurt, to kill. I rot trees and crumble mountains. I consume stars with my passing; I warp existence by existing. I am the threads that bind your shells together, the one that watches and waits for the time of destruction to arrive. And now it has. I sally forth, and my very presence is anathema to your being. I have seen universes come and go, and this one will not last. Whatever you do, whoever you pray to, if I am not them, they will submit or cease to exist. I am your doom. I am all. I. Am. Xantalos.

Faction: I serve none; I come to destroy the love inherent in the corpse-bitch, and then her - no more. Ally with me as you see fit - it will not change the result.
HA, WE ARE BUT OPPOSITES, I THE EPITOME OF WHAT ORGANIZATION SEEKS, YOU THE HUMBLING, DESTROYING FORCE OF ENTROPY. STILL, IT IS BY OUR DUAL NATURE THAT WE MUST STAND AGAISNT THE LICHETTE. WE ALL HAVE OUR MOTIVES
... My bad bro. Here's a chaos cookie. Wait, not that one. It's got your wife's soul in it.
I INGORE THIS.

LEGIONS! I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE ENEMY, AND THEY REFUSE TO GIVE UP THE LICHETTE PEACEFULLY.

NO MATTER, WE WILL NOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO PROSECUTE FOR THEIR CRIMES.

WE, THE PEOPLE OF EARTH, HAVE BEEN SEVERELY INJURED BY THEIR ACTIONS. NO MORE! NOW WE WILL DEFEAT THEM, AND ESTABISH A NEW ERA! ONE WHERE MAN RULES AMONGST THE STARS, UNBOTHERED BY THE PRIFUL WORKINGS OF THE GODS.

WE HAVE BEEN BEATEN AND ABUSED SINCE THE DAYS OF OEDIPUS, NO MORE!

*CHEERS*

TODAY, THE LEGIONS OF EARTH WILL COME, AND DESTROY THE LICH!

*CHEERS*

WE WILL TRIUMPH! NO ONE CAN STAND IN FRONT OF THE MIGHT THAT IS THE TERRAN ARMY, NOT EVEN THE GODS THEMSELVES! ESPECIALLY, NOT THE LICH.

*CHANTS:*
BURN THE LICHETTE!
BURN THE LICHETTE!
BURN THE LICHETTE!

Please, I am rage. Actually, I have an idea: if lich is love, life, and creation, that means there will always be more things to kill. Killing the lich now would be fun. Killing her creations for all eternity? Priceless. Corpse-bitch may be corpse bitch, but I think I can make her suffer more this way.

Defect to Liberal...for now
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! THE LICHETTE PROPOSES TO CREATE A IDYLLIC SOCIETY, ONE WHICH YOU WOULD BE ANAETHMA TO. FOR HER TO SUCEED, YOU MUST FAIL. IF YOU JOIN, YOU WILL BE BACK-STABBED.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: October 02, 2012, 09:53:26 pm »

Fuck you guys im heading to the tardis

theres a party there if anyone wants come with.

The LCS has struck again! The events took place at the Tardis.

The LCS engaged in murder, vandalism, theft and destruction of private property.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: October 02, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »

Xantalos is pretty persuasive... Unless he's on Misko's team, then he's just the silver-tongued devil beside the bellowing demagoge.
If Misko is on my team, then he is. Nevertheless, if you wish, ally with me against the corpse-bitch. I will grant you a single wish after and then depart this realm.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: October 02, 2012, 09:56:17 pm »

HE IS MY OPPOSITE, THE PURITY OF DESTRUCTION, AS OPPOSED TO THE RIGIDITY OF ORDER. HOWEVER, HE AND I SEE A COMMON ENEMY IN THE LICH.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. IT IS TIME FOR A DISPLAY OF MY POWER. WITH MY ACTION, I SHALL SMITE THE BEING KNOWN AS VORTHON
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:05:46 pm by misko27 »

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: October 02, 2012, 09:58:16 pm »

Know what?

Fuck the corpse bitch, and fuck trying to calm misko.

FACTION:THE MOTHERFUCKING TIMELORDS
we do good for the sake of doing good. we follow no law. we will steal to feed a poor man, we will kill a cruel king.

TIMELORDS FUCK YES

>TO THE TARDIS BEFORE HE CAN HIT ME
---
siggy!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: October 02, 2012, 09:59:09 pm »

His endless chatter grates upon my nerves. I have grown tired of this game.

Annihilate Misko. If successful, join Xantalos. If fails, stay on the Liberal team.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: October 02, 2012, 10:00:54 pm »

Know what?

Fuck the corpse bitch, and fuck trying to calm misko.

FACTION:THE MOTHERFUCKING TIMELORDS
we do good for the sake of doing good. we follow no law. we will steal to feed a poor man, we will kill a cruel king.

TIMELORDS FUCK YES

>TO THE TARDIS BEFORE HE CAN HIT ME
YOU HAVE STOOD DOWN, AND FOR THIS I SPARE YOU. I FIGHT TO REASSERT HUMANITY, NOT OUT OF HATE.

His endless chatter grates upon my nerves. I have grown tired of this game.

Annihilate Misko. If successful, join Xantalos. If fails, stay on the Liberal team.
I AM THE TRUE FINAL BOSS, IF YOU CAN CALL ME THAT. I HAVE CONTRACTUAL BOSS IMMUNITY. SO DOES THE LICHETTE.YOU, HOWEVER, DO NOT.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: October 02, 2012, 10:02:21 pm »

SAY SOME TIMY WIMY SHIT TO BLOW MISKOS AND THE CORPSE BITCHES MIND SKY HIGH
---
siggy!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: October 02, 2012, 10:02:33 pm »

I have infinite form and boundless shape. Death is but a tool for me. I may not have Contractual Boss Immunity, but I am still ä́̌ͯ̏̍ͤͮ̋̔͏̟͕̦̥͚͙͎̘ ̠͖̺̲̋ͫͥ̈́D̫̪͕̍̈́̓ͬ̍̀̀̅͢aͣͩ҉̬̙͇͠͞r̗͓͓̺͓̞̺͇̽̿̓ͦͤ̕k̨͔̩̄ ̧̛̜̘͎͎͇̾͊̒ͬ́̇̐ͪG̷͍̦͍̪͕̹̭͂́̚ͅö̖͈̥̳́͒͑ͬͤ͢d͙͖͉̜̮̺̥̺̟̈́͋̂ͨ͒̍͒ͤ͑͟ ̜̼̯̭̗̦̂́̀o̲͎̭͂ͤͤͩ̅ͬ͌f̷̡̥͈̼̐ͫͧͨ͋ ͙͉̦̠͔͓͓̫̄̋̋̔̇̏ͅĮ̡̭̟̫̠̫͕̖ͬͬͮͭͣ̇̎̾́ṋ̘͍̽͐͋̇͗̌ͫ̚f̸̴̝͍͍͚̟͍͉̩̿̐͆̆̑ͩ̋̑́i̖̮̥̗͕̘̩͋͑͠n̛̻̬͈̈́̈́̏ͫ̽i̔̃̐̐̊ͯ̂̐̅͏͏̭͕̬̀t̠̠̘͓̬̗͋̈̌̑̊͒̆ͫ́e̸̟͓ͨ̎ ̗͉͈̘͍̖̱͈ͥ͂̅̾ͥͬ͆ͥ͠P̮̺̝̝̟̺͈̿͊ͣͭo̵͙̠͎̻̭͚̻̔̋ẉ̠͙̳͆̒ͦ̀̀ȩ̨̳̬̰͔͋͐ͪ̓͊ͮ͡r̢̠͒̐̏̔̄̈̒.͎͕͔͈͛̒ͩ͊
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: October 02, 2012, 10:03:37 pm »

THE LCS STANDS DOWN AGAINST MISKO, FOR NOW. WE REQUIRE THE TARDIS SO WE CAN FIGHT THE IMMORTALS.

IS THAT HOW THE TARDIS WORKS? I NEVER WATCHED DR. WHO.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: October 02, 2012, 10:05:20 pm »

I have infinite form and boundless shape. Death is but a tool for me. I may not have Contractual Boss Immunity, but I am still ä́̌ͯ̏̍ͤͮ̋̔͏̟͕̦̥͚͙͎̘ ̠͖̺̲̋ͫͥ̈́D̫̪͕̍̈́̓ͬ̍̀̀̅͢aͣͩ҉̬̙͇͠͞r̗͓͓̺͓̞̺͇̽̿̓ͦͤ̕k̨͔̩̄ ̧̛̜̘͎͎͇̾͊̒ͬ́̇̐ͪG̷͍̦͍̪͕̹̭͂́̚ͅö̖͈̥̳́͒͑ͬͤ͢d͙͖͉̜̮̺̥̺̟̈́͋̂ͨ͒̍͒ͤ͑͟ ̜̼̯̭̗̦̂́̀o̲͎̭͂ͤͤͩ̅ͬ͌f̷̡̥͈̼̐ͫͧͨ͋ ͙͉̦̠͔͓͓̫̄̋̋̔̇̏ͅĮ̡̭̟̫̠̫͕̖ͬͬͮͭͣ̇̎̾́ṋ̘͍̽͐͋̇͗̌ͫ̚f̸̴̝͍͍͚̟͍͉̩̿̐͆̆̑ͩ̋̑́i̖̮̥̗͕̘̩͋͑͠n̛̻̬͈̈́̈́̏ͫ̽i̔̃̐̐̊ͯ̂̐̅͏͏̭͕̬̀t̠̠̘͓̬̗͋̈̌̑̊͒̆ͫ́e̸̟͓ͨ̎ ̗͉͈̘͍̖̱͈ͥ͂̅̾ͥͬ͆ͥ͠P̮̺̝̝̟̺͈̿͊ͣͭo̵͙̠͎̻̭͚̻̔̋ẉ̠͙̳͆̒ͦ̀̀ȩ̨̳̬̰͔͋͐ͪ̓͊ͮ͡r̢̠͒̐̏̔̄̈̒.͎͕͔͈͛̒ͩ͊
BACK, BEAST. YOU THINK MIGHTILY OF YOURSELF, BUT I SUPERCEDE YOU. I AM THE AVATAR OF CONSERVATISM, THE SUM OF ALL HUMANITY, THE RULER OF EARTH, DEITY OF ORDER.
THE LCS STANDS DOWN AGAINST MISKO, FOR NOW. WE REQUIRE THE TARDIS SO WE CAN FIGHT THE IMMORTALS.

IS THAT HOW THE TARDIS WORKS? I NEVER WATCHED DR. WHO.

FINE, YOU SHALL BE SPARED.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: October 02, 2012, 10:05:35 pm »

Not to belittle all these wonderful acts of destruction, I have the feeling Spinal_Taper is making a sequel. In a new thread.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: October 02, 2012, 10:06:05 pm »

the tardis is a time macine that looks like a phone booth but is bigger then a large room on the inside.
---
siggy!
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 232