Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649359 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1485 on: October 01, 2012, 06:00:38 pm »

ESCAPE FROM LICHETTE, ASK HER AND DIRG TO BE THEIR PET.

inb4 "boo, defector!"
This game has become really intresting. We are really beyond the point of going back to fighting the final boss.

On a side note, its great to be one of the only people that actually managed to come along the lichette. All the rest is stuck in aperture science fighting a civil war.
There are a number of people attempting to rectify the situation.
Wait, I thought the Lichette was at Aperture, too.

Determine where boss is, it's confusing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 01, 2012, 06:04:48 pm »

((I apologise for what you are about to read.))"To the beginning of time itself! Let our love spark the very creation of life, and your beauty so magnificent that light itself will form to gaze upon you." TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME!
(2+3) Lichette gives Dirg a small smile, then sits down atop the golem to focus upon her magic.
((GET YO ASS IN GEAR DIRG. SHITTY BOYFRIEND YOU ARE, YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT WORTH SHIT.))
Here is the offending passage. Also, I didn't mean I don't know where they are, I mean people are attempting to solve that problem. My solution is to rip a massive hole in space-time, other people are inventing time travel.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 01, 2012, 06:08:39 pm »

((I apologise for what you are about to read.))"To the beginning of time itself! Let our love spark the very creation of life, and your beauty so magnificent that light itself will form to gaze upon you." TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME!
(2+3) Lichette gives Dirg a small smile, then sits down atop the golem to focus upon her magic.
((GET YO ASS IN GEAR DIRG. SHITTY BOYFRIEND YOU ARE, YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT WORTH SHIT.))
Here is the offending passage. Also, I didn't mean I don't know where they are, I mean people are attempting to solve that problem. My solution is to rip a massive hole in space-time, other people are inventing time travel.
I don't know where the boss is. Where is he?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 01, 2012, 06:19:42 pm »

BOSS TURN:
(5+3) The Lichette, Dirg and the Golem suddenly glow with a bright pink light, before vanishing from Aperture. Dirg awakens to the Lichette poking him in the side, waiting for him to awaken and see the splendor of the pre-universe. He glances around, and notices that he sits atop the Golems shoulder, while Lichette stands to his right. She pulls him up, smiling innocently.
"Dirg, look! It's so beautiful!"
Gesturing wildly, she points out the view before them. A void, mostly white, but with occasional splashes of colour. It seems to stretch on for infinity, a canvas to be painted. Suddenly, she leaps from the Golems shoulder, pulling Dirg with her. She utters a quick charm, and the two of them float mid-void, able to fly wherever they desire.
The beggining of time. Or, alternatively, if you no longer what to kill the lich, the boss Is yourself. Kill yourself, greatwyrm, do it to save our sins.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: October 01, 2012, 06:26:43 pm »

BOSS TURN:
(5+3) The Lichette, Dirg and the Golem suddenly glow with a bright pink light, before vanishing from Aperture. Dirg awakens to the Lichette poking him in the side, waiting for him to awaken and see the splendor of the pre-universe. He glances around, and notices that he sits atop the Golems shoulder, while Lichette stands to his right. She pulls him up, smiling innocently.
Gesturing wildly, she points out the view before them. A void, mostly white, but with occasional splashes of colour. It seems to stretch on for infinity, a canvas to be painted. Suddenly, she leaps from the Golems shoulder, pulling Dirg with her. She utters a quick charm, and the two of them float mid-void, able to fly wherever they desire.
The beggining of time. Or, alternatively, if you no longer what to kill the lich, the boss Is yourself. Kill yourself, greatwyrm, do it to save our sins.
Dangit! That'll make my plans harder!
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 01, 2012, 06:29:09 pm »

BOSS TURN:
Dangit! That'll make my plans harder!
If you're willing for  bit of compromise, You could attempt to help out my current action, which will involve transporting all of Aperture science to the Dawn of Time.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: October 01, 2012, 08:19:12 pm »

KITTEN SWARM SHALL ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE INFLUENCE THE ORB OF STRING HAS OVER THEM, BEFORE USING IT TO BEND REALITY TO FOLLOW THE LICHETTE INTO THE VOID. STRING THEORY AND ALL THAT.
(3) DIVISION IN THE SWARM! HALF ARE STILL CONSUMED BY THE ORB OF STRING!

KEEP TRAVELLING AND SMEAR GOATS AND GOAT ACCESSORIES ALL OVER THE CANVAS
(5) TRAVELING PACK AND WANDERER GIMMICK ACHIEVED, YOU CONTINUE TRAVELING, AND SMEAR GOATS AND THEIR ACCESSORIES ALL OVER THE YEARS BEFORE THE LICH. EVENTUALLY, YOU TREK ALL THE WAY TO THE POINT AFTER TIME WAS CREATED.

SULLY ALL OF EXISTENCE?
Y/N

I slap GWG for dragging me into this and hitting me with a homocidal AI, and try to figure out what the heck I'm suppose to be doing since I'm here now.
(2) YOU SLAP GWG ON THE TOOTH. IT HURTS. A LOT. YOU ALSO GET A GM NOTE.

Dirg and the final boss have fallen in pure innocent love. The players, being them, cannot allow this. Some of them, however, have sided with Dirg and Ho. Pick a side, broski.

Huh...I really thought that would of ended it and now have no idea of what to do. PLACE LOCKS IN TIME STREAM TO TRAP BUKITODINOS AND PREVENT ANYONE ELSE FROM TRAVELING BACK IN TIME. BEGIN SEARCH FOR PERFECT PLACE TO BEGIN BUILDING OUR NEW WORLD.
((It's not over until the Lich(ette) is either destroyed or safe.))
(6) YOU FIND A PLACE, WHICH IS THE ABSOLUTE EPITOME OF PURITY AND PERFECTION. YOU POINT IT OUT TO LICHETTE.
"It's too pure, Dirg. We can't corrupt such a place..."

>Return to present with GLaDos, past lich, and anyone else I can grab.
>Try to convert people to the Reformed Miskopalian Church, which preaches a message of peace, love, ice cream, and killing undead stuff.
>Offer to marry lich and Dirg if they convert.
(4) YOU AND A GOOD SIZED GROUP OF PEOPLE RETURN TO THE PRESENT, I GUESS. (1) THEY THEN REVOLT AGAINST YOUR RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALIST RULE.

STOP THE BIG BANG TO END THIS TOMFOOLERY

BY....

SUMMONING A FLOOD OF WaTER
(2) YOU RUN INTO THE BIG BANG, SCREAMING ABOUT HOW THIS WILL RAISE TAXES AND HOW THEY'RE NAUGHT BUT HOOLIGANS. THIS ENDS AS YOU'D THINK.

KEEP PLAYING COMMAND & CONQUER
(5) YOU ARE VERY GOOD,

BAKE A CAKE ANYWAY.
A CHEESECAKE.
USE THE PINEAPPLE GOLEM AS INGREDIENTS.
SPRINKLE TOXIC WASTE.
SEND TO BEGINNING OF TIME AS WEDDING PRESENT.

ALSO DONT TELL THEM ABOUT THE TOXIC WASTE PART IN THE NOTE
(3v4+3) YOU FIND THE CAKE IN FRONT OF YOU, WITH A NOTE ATTACHED TO IT.

"Dear Mario. Dear BFFL,

I told noone to ever eat it, ever. I'm allergic to pineapple, and Dirg doesn't like sugar, so we saved it for you!

Lichette"

Swag.
(1) YOU DANCE LIKE A WHITE GUY.

>TRANSFORM INTO AVATAR OF MADNESS.
>RIP MASSIVE HOLE IN TIME WITH MY ORBS AND ANY ORBS IN REACH, TO TRANSPORT EVERYONE HERE TO BEGINING OF TIME
(3) YOU ARE AN AVATAR OF THE GOP. (6) YOU RIP A HOLE IN TIME, USING ALL YOUR POWER AND ALL THE ORBS YOU CAN HARNESS, LEADING TO APPROXIMATELY ONE MOMENT AGO. WHILE YOU TRAVEL THROUGH THE MIGHTY BREACH, YOU LOSE HOLD OF YOUR ORBS, SENDING THEM COURSING BACK TO THE ORIGIN OF TIME AND THE LICHETTE.

((You're really lucky the orbs are nothing but a macguffin.))

PUNCH GREATWYRMGOLD IN FACE.

WITH KNIFE.

KUKRI TO BE EXACT.

THIS IS WHAT I LISTEN TO WHEN WRITING ON BAY12.
(1) YOU PUNCH FACE IN WITH

GREATWYRM KNIFE

EXACT TO KUKRI BE

CRUSH HELL WITHIN MY GULLET, GIVING ME THE POWER TO BRING THE END OF TIME BACK TO THE BEGINNING, DESTROYING EVERYTHING THERE.
(3) YOU EAT HELL, AND TRY TO COMPACT TIME, BUT IT'S CYCLICAL AND INFINITE ANYWAY, SO NOT MUCH HAPPENED THERE.

Form seperatist group from the Romantics, bringing the number of factions to three.
(2) NO. THIS IS ALREADY TOO GODDAMN COMPLEX

inb4 "boo, defector!"
This game has become really intresting. We are really beyond the point of going back to fighting the final boss.

On a side note, its great to be one of the only people that actually managed to come along the lichette. All the rest is stuck in aperture science fighting a civil war.
(2) SHE HANDS THE RESPONSIBILITY OFF TO DIRG, SHE'S BUSY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO CREATE THE UNIVERSE.

inb4 "boo, defector!"

There are a number of people attempting to rectify the situation.
Wait, I thought the Lichette was at Aperture, too.

Determine where boss is, it's confusing.
(1) LOL I DON'T KNOW EITHER.

BOSS TURN

(2+3)
She creates a time barrier, which should hypothetically halt one assault on the pre-existance period.
BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS

DICK
ROMANTICS:
PALADINS
NEUTRALS

ARENA STATUS

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 01, 2012, 08:21:49 pm »

ATTEMPT TO SETTLE THIS WAR PEACEFULLY.

"LICHETTE, KILL DIRG THEN YOURSELF. YOU TWO CAN ENJOY ONE ANOTHER IN HEAVEN... HELL... VOID... WHATEVER, AND WE ALL WIN."

-Edit-

DO THIS WHILE WEARING POLICE BODY ARMOR.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:26:33 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 01, 2012, 08:25:34 pm »

MAKE LICHETTE A LESBIAN
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 01, 2012, 08:28:27 pm »

Never happened.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:12:25 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 01, 2012, 08:29:36 pm »

Tell Lichette that Corai has already tried to betray her once.

I THOUGHT WE WERE ALLIES. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 01, 2012, 08:31:07 pm »

You're memories betray you.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:12:48 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 01, 2012, 08:31:17 pm »

ASK THE LICHETTE TO GET A ROOM, ON ANOTHER PLANE< SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 01, 2012, 08:32:47 pm »

SACRFICE STILL ENTHRALLED KITTENS TO NYARLATHOTEP, THEN ASK NYARLATHOTEP TO SEND REMAINDER OF SWARM TO THE DAWN OF TIME.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: October 01, 2012, 08:34:43 pm »

Okay, allies, shit is getting serious. We NEED to get to the beggining of time, You can do as you wish there, but Just support this one action, m'kay?

THE GOP? I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
UNIFY ALL EVIL UNDER OUR BANNER.
Abolish the concept of time, and we win.
+1 THIS ACTION. NOW.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:53:43 am by misko27 »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 232