Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649357 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1440 on: September 30, 2012, 09:09:16 am »

Cmon man, dont do that, i'm drinking the mana :(

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: September 30, 2012, 11:02:24 am »

Love, I choose love. And with the orb of law, we shall rewrite the universe, the orb of heart, blood, and chaos shall give our offsprings shape, and oh god stop making me write this!
I'm the freaking god of Sound, Flame, and Frost, So I hope you enjoy your stay in a universe without a star or sounds.
And I'm the god of Love and Life, who's married to a Death Incarnate, who also USED to possess the orb of Dragon, as well as several others. I definitely overpower you. And I choose Love. And so does my wife.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: September 30, 2012, 11:08:40 am »

I'm half of the god of Meta.
The other half is the lichette.

Btw, spinal, could you change my entry to "Point of super-density"?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: September 30, 2012, 11:26:35 am »

Love, I choose love. And with the orb of law, we shall rewrite the universe, the orb of heart, blood, and chaos shall give our offsprings shape, and oh god stop making me write this!
I'm the freaking god of Sound, Flame, and Frost, So I hope you enjoy your stay in a universe without a star or sounds.
And I'm the god of Love and Life, who's married to a Death Incarnate, who also USED to possess the orb of Dragon, as well as several others. I definitely overpower you. And I choose Love. And so does my wife.
I have Xantalos. I win.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: September 30, 2012, 11:38:34 am »

I have Xantalos. I win.

I don't care about Xantalos no offense, Xantalos! MY FAMILY IS MR. T, RAMBO, AND AN ALLIGATOR THAT LOOKS LIKE CHUCK NORRIS.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: September 30, 2012, 11:52:44 am »

Improvise time machine from Furtaka and GLaDos!

ò_Ö
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: September 30, 2012, 11:56:12 am »

I have Xantalos. I win.

I don't care about Xantalos no offense, Xantalos! MY FAMILY IS MR. T, RAMBO, AND AN ALLIGATOR THAT LOOKS LIKE CHUCK NORRIS.
None taken. But I will see the lichette dead, no matter the cost.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: September 30, 2012, 01:14:32 pm »

RALLY STUDENTS INTO ARMY. CONQUER OTHER SCHOOLS IN MISKO'S NAME.
(6) YOU RALLY YOUR STUDENTS INTO AN ARMY WORTHY OF THE GREAT ALEXANDER, AND LEAD THEM INTO BATTLE! THEN YOU TRIP DOWN THE STAIRS.

Improvise time machine from Furtaka and GLaDos!
(2) YOU SMASH THE TWO TOGETHER, BREAKING GLADOS AND MAKING HER INTO A POTATO.

FUSE WITH SHEILD, THEN MAKE
IT SHRINK TO INFINTE SMALLNESS, CRUSHING ALL WITHIN
(6v5+3) WITH AN EVIL GIGGLE, YOU POSSESS THE SHIELD AND PREPARE TO CRUSH THE LICHETTE AND HER PALS.
Suddenly the Lichette stops conscentrating to look at the shield, and the massive cloud of ash on it.
"Oh, no you don't!"
She flips her hair out of her eyes, then fires MOTHERFUCKING LAZORS AT YOU. You are vaporized, and sent to hell. Isn't this like the third time?

ENLIST JOCKS INTO ARMY
HAVE THEM HASSLE LICHETTE AND DIRG USING STUPID COMMENTS, INSULTS, AND OBSCENE SPRAYPAINT.
WHILE SHE IS DISTRACTED/BUSY VAPORIZING THEM, ATTEMPT TO SHATTER SHIELD WITH MASSIVE SILVER HAMMER.
(3) THEY JOIN, THEN BULLY YOU. (4v5+3) THEY WALK UP TO HER AND START TO SAY SOMETHING, BUT ARE THEN SCARED BY THE ENERGY POURING FROM HER FACE. THEN VAPORIZED.(2v5+3) THEN, YOU SNEAK UP AND HIT IT WITH A HAMMER, CONDUCTING THE ENERGY FROM IT TO YOU. Lichette spins back around at you, her eyes blazing with fury, literally. She walks up to the shield, and places one hand on it. Energy flows from her hand, coursing through the shield, into your hammer and into you, vaporizing you.

((I apologise for what you are about to read.))"To the beginning of time itself! Let our love spark the very creation of life, and your beauty so magnificent that light itself will form to gaze upon you." TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME!
(2+3) Lichette gives Dirg a small smile, then sits down atop the golem to focus upon her magic.
((GET YO ASS IN GEAR DIRG. SHITTY BOYFRIEND YOU ARE, YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT WORTH SHIT.))

RAISE SUPPORT FOR REBELLION AGAINST TYRANNY OF SANITY
(5) YOU CREATE A REBELLION AGAINST SANITY, AND TRAVEL BACK IN TIME, CAUSING THIS GAME.

IF TIME TRAVEL POSSIBLE

GO BACK IN TIME

KILL DIRG

THEREBY DELETING ALL HIS ACTIONS

AND MAKING THE LITCH A DUDE AGAIN

SRSLY HANGING AROUND WITH A NECROPHILIAC IS NOT COOL
(5v4+3)The lichette effortlessly redirects your time travel attempt to lead you into the beginning of time. She'll deal with you next turn.

>RESPAWN AS YURI
>SPAM MIND CONTROL
"I AM YURI... OBEY ME"

EDIT: while you were writing 18 new replies where posted
(2) YOU PLAY COMMAND AND CONQUER.

Or, you know the GM might be the Lichette and also a cheating bastard :P
but anyway...

GET BRILLIANT IDEA
PROPOSE THAT THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN ROMANCE AND PSYCHOTICNESS BE CAKE BAKING CONTEST.
IN APERTURE SCIENCE.
WE ARE MAKING THIS HAPPEN.

(if romance wins, it can be the wedding cake, if the other ppl win, it can be Dirgs funeral celebration cake or something)
(2) WHEATLY LOVES IT. NOONE ELSE DOES.

Uh, I'm going to fly away now. I don't even know what to do. Good luck.
HELL NO YOUR NOT.

o.o
-.-
Oh you're going down now. I've been King Arthur twice. No one tells me what to do.
Bathe Misko in the glorious agony of Red Dragon firebreath.

Very well then. I unleash the ultimate weapon.
I. Cast. FLARE!
(2) YOU CAST FLARE. YOU'RE A DRAGON DUMBASS. THEY AREN'T KNOWN FOR BEING SPELLCASTERS.

DRINK MANA POOL TO DESTROY SHIELD
(2) YOU DRINK FROM THE MANA POOL, BUT IT'S TOO BUSY BURNING AWAY YOUR BODY

ENTER BATTLEFIELD AS HIVEMINDED SWARM OF KITTENS.
(6) YOU ENTER THE BATTLEFIELD AS A HIVEMINDED SWARM OF KITTENS, AND ARE PROMPTLY DISTRACTED BY THE ORB OF STRING.

BOSS TURN:
(5+3) The Lichette, Dirg and the Golem suddenly glow with a bright pink light, before vanishing from Aperture. Dirg awakens to the Lichette poking him in the side, waiting for him to awaken and see the splendor of the pre-universe. He glances around, and notices that he sits atop the Golems shoulder, while Lichette stands to his right. She pulls him up, smiling innocently.
"Dirg, look! It's so beautiful!"
Gesturing wildly, she points out the view before them. A void, mostly white, but with occasional splashes of colour. It seems to stretch on for infinity, a canvas to be painted. Suddenly, she leaps from the Golems shoulder, pulling Dirg with her. She utters a quick charm, and the two of them float mid-void, able to fly wherever they desire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHabRB6vuM BECAUSE THIS IS MUSIC THAT I LISTENED TO WHEN WRITING THE LICHETTES TURN.

BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS

DICK
ROMANTICS:
PALADINS
NEUTRALS

ARENA STATUS

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: September 30, 2012, 01:17:52 pm »

There aren't even heroes anymore. We've started a civil war.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: September 30, 2012, 01:21:12 pm »

There aren't even heroes anymore. We've started a civil war.
Were there ever heroes? Did I ever say the Lich did anything evil before this game? I just said he was on a tower, and you want to kill him.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: September 30, 2012, 01:25:39 pm »

KITTEN SWARM SHALL ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE INFLUENCE THE ORB OF STRING HAS OVER THEM, BEFORE USING IT TO BEND REALITY TO FOLLOW THE LICHETTE INTO THE VOID. STRING THEORY AND ALL THAT.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:18:01 pm by LordSlowpoke »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: September 30, 2012, 01:41:58 pm »

I slap GWG for dragging me into this and hitting me with a homocidal AI, and try to figure out what the heck I'm suppose to be doing since I'm here now.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: September 30, 2012, 01:43:55 pm »

Huh...I really thought that would of ended it and now have no idea of what to do. PLACE LOCKS IN TIME STREAM TO TRAP BUKITODINOS AND PREVENT ANYONE ELSE FROM TRAVELING BACK IN TIME. BEGIN SEARCH FOR PERFECT PLACE TO BEGIN BUILDING OUR NEW WORLD.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: September 30, 2012, 02:08:49 pm »

http://Become a mana leech and attach myself to everything that has mana
Ask the lechette to aid me with promise of more mana for her and her lover

Why am I always skiped?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 232