Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649704 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: SOURCE OF MY GREAT SHAME.
« Reply #1095 on: September 18, 2012, 08:49:41 pm »

CONSUME THE WRENCH.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 18, 2012, 09:22:32 pm »

Summon the economy orb, create small business in hell with aid of economy orb.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: September 18, 2012, 10:18:30 pm »

I don't even know what's going on anymore. The boss was a lich, and then he was the source of magic and now he's... The source of magic in wrench form... And we're... Doing stuff. To... I don't... I... I'm so confused.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: September 18, 2012, 10:22:15 pm »

I don't even know what's going on anymore. The boss was a lich, and then he was the source of magic and now he's... The source of magic in wrench form... And we're... Doing stuff. To... I don't... I... I'm so confused.
And I'm about to slice and dice the universe up into little bits, thus destroying reality!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 18, 2012, 10:24:58 pm »

And I'm about to slice and dice the universe up into little bits, thus destroying reality!
Following my annoyance of him, The lich acually destroyed half of all reality a minute ago.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: September 18, 2012, 10:28:50 pm »

So... Half of everything is now nothing, the source of magic is in the center of our galaxy, and also has been corrupted by a lich, we had/have a giant sarlacc floating around somewhere in space, I've been King Arthur, Cthulhu and now I'm the entire swarm of Tyranids. We had an ice cream devil, a pineapple golem is just kind of sitting around watching us fight his boss, and our most major victory against the bad guy was mildly annoying him or possibly cutting him up a bit.

Everything is going swimmingly then.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: September 18, 2012, 10:35:21 pm »

So... Half of everything is now nothing, the source of magic is in the center of our galaxy, and also has been corrupted by a lich, we had/have a giant sarlacc floating around somewhere in space, I've been King Arthur, Cthulhu and now I'm the entire swarm of Tyranids. We had an ice cream devil, a pineapple golem is just kind of sitting around watching us fight his boss, and our most major victory against the bad guy was mildly annoying him or possibly cutting him up a bit.

Hey, I also just annoyed a all-powerful being enough to anhillate half of reality, am Currently a God of Music-fire with huge numbers of followers, mostly children rebeling against their parents, and my mortal son just traveled across the entire galaxy To steal the orb of frost. I also have a awesome temple built by homeless people with a patented cheese lich-blaster, and a grudge against that Pineapple golem.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 18, 2012, 10:45:45 pm »

Hey, I also just annoyed a all-powerful being enough to anhillate half of reality, am Currently a God of Music-fire with huge numbers of followers, mostly children rebeling against their parents, and my mortal son just traveled across the entire galaxy To steal the orb of frost. I also have a awesome temple built by homeless people with a patented cheese lich-blaster, and a grudge against that Pineapple golem.
I'm a Life/Love Incarnate in the form of Arceus, with one arm being the Salt Shaker of Destiny, the other one being a banana gun that looks like a banana, my wife is an exact duplicate of the Death Incarnate Lich form, our family pet is an Alligator that looks like Mr. T, and I was somehow able to spawn and kill the entire BLU team in the space of a Turn.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 18, 2012, 10:56:22 pm »

... Glad we cleared all that up. This place is awesome.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 18, 2012, 11:01:40 pm »

... Glad we cleared all that up. This place is awesome.
Honestly, this might get in the Hall Of Fame for being the longest minimalist RTD ever.
Sig! Onol

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 18, 2012, 11:31:01 pm »

I was originally a boy with my father's sword, then some kind of exploding bird that destroyed one of the lich's form via divebomb, then rose as a phoenix 3 times I think, summoned and merged with the ice cream devil, then became an army of roaches, followed by a hybrid of roaches, ice cream devils, and phoenixes, and now finally a dairy imp that's part parakeet. Also summoned Morgan Freeman god, though he's kinda done jack so far.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 18, 2012, 11:32:45 pm »

I can't even remember what the hell I've done. I almost destroyed the universe twice and was only stopped by the GM.
Sig! Onol

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 18, 2012, 11:37:56 pm »

Oh yeah, I also very briefly possessed the battle arena before a group of ogre sorcerers I summoned ripped me out, and then I crashed a magical party and gave a speech.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: September 18, 2012, 11:39:31 pm »

I froze over Hell once. But srsly gys, we shd rly stp nd wait fr th trn.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: September 19, 2012, 06:21:45 am »

I thought the homeless people screwed up an I built the temple, which has an incinerator that I plan to use on various spheres. Also, I'm a gold dragon who has somehow been immolated a few times.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 232