Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648666 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2130 on: October 09, 2012, 01:58:27 am »

"I'm fine where I am. Unlike you guys, I won't stoop to such low levels as to switch swides just to stab someone in the back."
Okay now, seriously, this is your final warning. If you do not immediately return to base, You are to be reguarded as a splinter agent, and shot onsight.

I'm serious. Seriously. This is the Role Call here. No more of your spy bullshit. I've Quite frankly had enough. There isn't anymore to gain man, just fucking do it. See,I'm actually calling you out here. Not even in the PMs, OUT HERE. Theres a chance the Damn Lich won't recognize it, but Still, seriously, this is bullshit man.

You're just going to swoop in at the last moment and claim credit for OUR hardwork. Asshole.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: October 09, 2012, 02:01:04 am »

"I'm fine where I am. Unlike you guys, I won't stoop to such low levels as to switch swides just to stab someone in the back."
"Who said anything about stabbing?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: October 09, 2012, 02:27:15 am »

"Oh stop talking already, we've already raised our power levels, now it's time to fight! "

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: October 09, 2012, 02:30:12 am »

(Let's let the dialogue play out after the turn, shall we, mentlegen?)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: October 09, 2012, 06:46:36 am »

"So. The time has come. The Lichette stands at her final step. The demons of creation await. The Void is calling!"

>FROM ORBIT, TOMBSTONE THE RANDOM NUMBER GOD ONTO THE CHURCH AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE LICHETTE! SEND HER BACK INTO THE VOID IN A GREAT TOMBSTONE ATOMSMASH!

Turn into sub-boss form and horn-rape this meatbag for trying to do something so stupid.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: October 09, 2012, 09:59:14 am »

BEAT RNG INTO SUBMISSION

HUG LICHETTE WHILE WEARING AMULET OF FREEZE

ACTIVATE WHEN LICHETTE FIRMLY SQUEEZED

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: October 09, 2012, 11:09:55 am »

Well...that failed.
At least I'm a mecha-dragon now. EDIT: I mean that I was earlier, which evidently didn't stop the Lichette from killing me.
Repair, reboot, then:

UM...RALLY CONSERVATIVES TO HELP ME KILL LICHETTE.
WORK ON KILLING LICHETTE. DO SO WHIKE INFORMING HER OF MY PLAN'S ORIGINAL FORM, WITH HOW SHE'D END UP ETERNALLY HAPPY AND STUFF.
(6) THE CONSERVATIVE RUN AT LICHETTE, SCREAMING ABOUT HOW THE UNDEAD ARE STEALING THEIR JOBS. LICHETTE GESTURES AT THEM, AND THEY REALIZE THAT YOU, ARE IN FACT UNDEAD. (2) YOU RUSH THE LICHETTE, IGNORING THE CONSERVATIVE HORDES THAT TURNED AGAINST YOU. USING THEIR FREEDOM OBTAINED WEAPONRY, YOU ARE KILLED AGAIN.

((Well, feck.))

No.

C͡o͜r̴p̕se̶-b̕itch̵,͟ I s̛e҉e th́at you͟ s̨t͏il͏l li̢nge̡r un̕d͠e̕r t̢he ͜de̸lu̧sio͠n ̕tha҉t͡ ỳou ҉ar͝e͢ ̸o̢n ҉th́e ͝side ͟o̡f rìg͘h̛t.͜ ̵How ̴wr̕ong͏ ̕y̢o͡u҉ ͘ar͘e. ̡
͟
Y̸o͜u͝, ̨d̵es͘pi̴t̛e ҉c̛lai͞ming͠ t̀o͠ ̶r͢e̡pr҉e̷sen͝t̴ th̷e ̛g͢o͝odness i̸ņ al͞l͡ of̀ ̷li̧f̛e, m̡i͘ss̀ ́o̵ne vita̕l ̡p̸oi͘n͞t ̶-͜ ̸y̷ou ͜are ͠n̢ot̷ al͜iv͠e.̨ Y͡ou͜ ar̢e, ͞f̵o͡ŗm ̷t̶h͏e ͝s̴t̷an͠dard͟ś of t̸he l̢ivi̵ng, ̶an̴d ưn̷d̷ea͡d́ ̸ab̸o̴mina͟tioǹ s͝elf͝ishly҉ prolon͟gi̴ng ̡i͝ts l҉i҉fę ̶f͘ar͠ b͞e̡yon͡d͟ t̡ha͡t̷ ̕whi͠c͏h ̵ẃas i͘nte͠n̡ded. B̡y͠ ͜ýo̸u̧r ̕very n̨at̷ur̴e,҉ ̴you̧ are͝ à ͝pe̴rv͢er͢s͟io͘n o͞f҉ ͝th́e̛ ҉n̵a̕tu̡r͘al̕ ̕o͜rd̨er͘.̶ ͜A̵n͘d̢ ͠n̡o m̡a͜t͘t̀er͏ how̨ ́ḿuch̷ ͡ýơu atte͘mp̀t t͘o cón̶v̀inc̵e̸ y̛our pe̶t͝t̕y̷ ͟m̵in͜d tha̷t ̷i͝t i͜s n̴ot̛ ̶śo͠, ̢e͘very l͠iv̀i̧ng ͞thin̴g in the u͏n̴i̶vers͘e will ̛hav͜e͡ a҉n i̵nn͏ate r͜e͢v̡ul̵si̵on t̶ow͝ard ͞y̕o͝u҉. E͟ve͡n͠ Dirg͡.

͡Y̕e̶s̷, e̡ven your ͞sup̨po͘sed͞ ̛b̢el͞ov͡ed҉ g͜ro͏om ̷can͠n҉o͡t̷ ̕ov̴e̶r҉co̴me his͠ ́inn̷ate͢ fear,̸ hát̷r̀e͜d̀,̡ a͘n͟d ͏r̡èv̴ulsiơņ towar͏d̢s ͜ýou̶. ͜D̷o ́y͡o̴ù wànt to͝ ̕k͝n͝ow͝ ͘s͏ǫm͡e͘t͢hin͡g, ́ar̴rog͡a̸n̷t͡ ́br͟a͏t҉? ̵HE HIRED͟ M͏E. Y͞o͘ur g̸roo̡m̛, th͝e ͟man y҉o͜u ̶lo͘v͢e̷d ̛m̢ost͠,̴ i̡s͘ secr̕e͘tly rép̧u͢l̨sed͢ b̀y y͠o̴u.̧ ͢So ̴m͘uc̕h͠ ̶s͜o̴ t̶h͏at́ h́e ̨weņt͢ ̀t̷o͟ th͘e̡ mo͏st͟ ͟i҉nşid̛i͠ou͟s ͘f̵o͡r͠ce he͏ could fin͟d, in͠ a̡n a̕tt̕em͡pt͟ to ͟ki͞l̢l̵ ͠ýo͠u̷. Th҉a̷t ͞w͝aś me,̕ ͘o͠f͜ ̧cour̵s̛e͜.̧ ̷Ąnd̡ i̢t ̢w̸ou̶ld͢'͢v̕e̢ gon̸e̶ ̸ov̧er ͠s͡o̷ ͡well͠ if̷ ýou ̢ha̕dn̡'t̛ ̸s̵ens͞ed̨ ̴the d̡amn̕ cųrse͡.͝ ̡Bin͟d̷i̶ng̸ sp͟eļls ͢w̸er͡e ̡nev͟er̶ m͞y̨ f͞ơr̢te̵ ̛an̸ýwa͡y̧.̢

Xantalos reveals his true form, sending the ring-dust streaming toward the lichette and affixing itself to her body.

A̳͚͓̣͕̱̥̺̹͉̿̃̄̇̇̎̓͑̂͂͊̉ͦͧ̀́͡n̈́ͣ̌̈̅̅ͩͧ̌͋҉̡̟͍̪̹̙̯͔͚͍̯̟̣̰͉̪̼͔̕͞ḋ̸̩̠̭̹̱̫̣̼͈͍͇̾̑͋ͪ͠ ̶̖̤͔͈͚̟̱͍̥̳͙̝͖̱͉̝͖ͧ͌̇ͭ̈́̿͐͗̓̾͗̓ͧ͠ͅń̛͎̙͉͉͔̬̜̤̊̃͋̑͞o̴̵͉̱̱̣̘̗̞̪̥̝̻͓͎͕͉͖͗̎͐̅ͧ͌̓̓͗̎̿͗̿ͦ̐ͦ̅́̚͞ͅw̸̶͎̘̬͉̫͙͕̼̖͚͎̮͙̥͉͇̓͂͒ͧ͊̕ͅͅ,̵̢̟͖̜̫͕̥̬͈̙͕̮̲̻̜̟͓̾̃̄̃̾̔ͪ͐ͦ͘͜ͅ ́͒̅̍̇̾̈ͭ̂̆̂̄҉͏̵̠̖̖̟̩̯̥̖̘͔͕͇͠ͅb̷̅̑̏̃̉̀̇̆҉̣͍̼̗͙̹̪̰͓̖͈̥̖e̋͗̏̈͋̔ͥ̓ͬ̋͋́̔ͣͣ́̚͟҉̱̖̪̠̤̦̗̦̹͍͙͠f̢̧̥̳̬͍͚͛͐̓ͪ́̀͞o̴̢͈̰͚̬̰͕̱̹̼̤̠͇ͬ̌̈ͯ̌͐̍͐ͪ̄̌̍ͩ̽͐̏͒̕͝ͅr̵̡̘̤͙͔͈̗̱̲̬̘͎̞̞̗͇̙͎̎ͩ̍ͮͯ̊͂̎̓̄̈́̆ͧ̈̅̂̐̈̆e̢̟͇͖̪̭̗͓̗̪̰̩͉͍̰̭̪̮̙̖͊̆̒̃̊̍͗̄ͥ̌̉̇̕̕͡͝ ̸̨ͭ͋̐͊͊ͮͯ̍̃͆ͣ͌̓̇̚͏̨̥̺̰̮̱͓̺̮̘̠̣̻̰͇̥̣y̧̹̦̜̹̠̠̺̥̞̬̘̹̠̤̽̍̔ͪ̆ͯͨͫͭ̚̕ͅo̴̧̯̟̥͔̾ͩ̆̊̐̄ͨͬ̇ͬ̽̿̐ư̸̴̥̤̬͈̝̩͖̣̹̔̅͐͛͑̏͗ͧͯ̍͌ͩͯ̚̕ ͇͕̤̰̺̘̣͖̤̩̮͙͈̦̯̝̌̓̂̉̅̎̽̎̽̈́ͬ̋͞d͂͒̍̑ͮͭ͌̂̾̓͂̐͆̃̋̒̚͡͏̖̖̞͔͔̳̙̞̖̰͔̼i̊ͥ̇͑͞͏̼̞͎̘̲̳̗̝̭̠̙̼̺e̷̷̳̻͇̹̥̫͙̟͎̠͚͕̹͙͇͈̬̼̎̍̂́,̸̶̨̫̗͓̱͖͍̪͙͖̅͌͑͒̔͒ͪ̆̑͟͡ ̶̴̮̜̫̰̹̥͔͚̦̤̳̄́̀͆̈́ͨͣ̌ͯ̍̌ͬ͑ͦ̃͆͒͊̚͜͡ͅk̞̠̳̻̫̰̘̻͇̭̬̖̠͖̤̄͊͗͐͛͋͋̓̓̋̾̾̆̍̆́̚͢n̵̢̡̫̠̬̪͈̖̣͓̘͍̗̺̦͕̠̗̽̅͗ͤͯ̄̈́͘͟ͅo̫̘͖͓̰͉̺̟̪ͪ̈ͫ̓ͭͤ̾͗̚͟w̷̢̼̗̩̩ͦ͑̾̾͢͞ ̣̪̫͓̙͗ͫ͆̀ͬ͋͊̾ͫ̓́̕͟͜͝t̶̸͕͔͍̤͕ͧͭ̓ͮ̏̿̃̀ͨͪ̽͂̐͟͠h̡͙̼̠͎͔̠͖̩̥͔͚̠̟̳̊ͫͬͣ̑̽ͮ́̌̊ͅį̢̩̙̫̠̖̮̼͇͕͖̹͉̼̬̏̄̄͛̔ͮ̀̾̚̕̕͞s̉̄̏̃͌̊͛̾ͨͨ̍̆̌͊̕͡͏̣̲̲̺̰̻̠.̵̷̜̥͓̯̮͙͕̦̈́̐̆̊ͮͮ͊̃̌̓̎͛͜͡.̪̲̼̭̘̑̾ͥͣ̇̓̓̋ͦ̏̒͂̕͞͞͝͡ͅ.̸̵̢̢̩̰͇̘͕̭͇̇ͪ̃̏͗ͩ̔ͫ͘ ̝̮̥̦͓̣̺͎͇̱͎͔̤̝̜̜̒͊̽̐̔͌̍ͯ̔̎̐̄̿ͩ̾ͨ̚͜͠
̧̮̭̲̭͕͕̹̙̺͙̣̗̬̝͍̱͓͂͌͌͐̎̂̽ͧ͌͌ͩͪ̀͟ ̴̳͙̥͍̜̫̥͈̙̦̝̘̬̳ͯ̓͗͒̑͌́͟͠
̷̩͕̺͙̥̮͎̮͔̘͔͗͒ͯ́̃͂̆͒͂ͧ͆ͫ̌̋̆͊ͩ̀͘ͅY̪̣̪̝̤̺͍̤͈̮̟̭͔͈ͦ͑͒̿ͯ̆͂͆̀́̀͟͠͞Ơ̷̵̗̙̹̠̫̺͂̋ͧ̀ͩͯ̊ͮ̓̔̈̔̉̿̕͠Ū̾ͧ̓̔̅ͤͮ́̐̍̑̔̓ͦ͡͝҉̡̺͍̳̘̥̦͎̭̟͕̤͈̠̝͍̝͚͝ ̦̫̜̜̙̳̞̦͉̫ͤͪͬͮ͑̈́̄ͬͩ́L̷̢̞̤̤̫̰̖̫̩̱̫͈͈͕ͤͭͨ̌ͥ͗͗̔͌̌͘͘O̢̞̹̭̘̫̗̩͓̺͖̤͌̾͗̽̀͡͞͝S̤͓͈͚̖̟͎̭̜̲͉͚͉̅ͮͭ͐̓̑͘͜͠͞E̷̵̪̪̥̥̣̅ͥ͑ͩͪ̓͊͊͘͠.̴̶̸̢̙̞͖̣͇̖̦͚̱͇̲̦̹͎͐̉̌ͯ̿̕

Xantalos then attacks with full force, ripping apart the ties that bind the lichette's molecules together, separating those molecules into their component atoms, ripping the atoms into subatomic particles, and decaying those into nonexistence.

((Oh, and I'm back in my position of Leutinant now.))
((All members of team Eldritch/Conservative, ATTACK THE LICHETTE!))
"I never claimed to be the innate goodness in life. I fight for it. Because I changed. Like how Dirg changed. Unlike how you are determined not to change, and see that I am no longer the demonic force I once was."
(1+2vs3+3) YOU TRY TO USE MAGIC TO MOVE MAGIC RING DUST AGAINST A BEING THAT USED TO CONTROL ALL MAGIC. WHOOPS. Lichette redirects the ring dust down your throat, then reforms the ring in your heart.

Un-Ashify myself through sheer will and PICK UP MY SWORD ONCE MORE, RUSHING TO AID YOINK IN WHATEVER WAY POSSIBLE.
(3) YOU'RE USELESS!

No. I'm still holding your sword. Kinda.
Reform my body! Also, keep Greenstarfanatic from taking the sword!
Really, this is kind of fun. Let's just do this the rest of the game.

I LIED!
Join the legions marching upon the Lichette! Destroy her once and for all!

(3vs3+3) YOU ALSO MARCH UPON THE LICHETTE, BUT SHE THROWS XANTALOS' CORPSE AT YOU, WHICH PASTES YOU.

ATTACK LICH WITH GREAT FURY
(3vs5+3)

FUCK SINTARA RUN AT DIRG AND MANHUG THE SHIT OUTTA HIM. DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO LEAVE MY GRASP!"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP N STOPPING THE LICH BUT NOW WE MUST RUN THE FUCK BACK TO OUR STRONGHOLD!"
(5vs3+2) YOU RUN AT DIRG, AND CIRCLE YOUR HANDS AROUND HIM. HE BREAKS OFF THE EMBRACE, AND GIVES YOU AN ODD GAZE.

SCREW HATRED BEAMS, TOADY ONE FOUGHT A SENTIENT SPAM BOT IN MY THREAD, YOUR HATE/ROLLS/BONUS ARE INVALID
(2) TOADY AIN'T HERE.

CALL UPON THE SACRED POWERS OF MORGAN FREEMAN GOD TO SMITE XANTALOS. I swear, before thread is over, I will get this guy to do something useful for me!
(4+2) MORGAN FREEMAN APPEARS, AND BEGINS NARRATING THE BATTLE.

((Wait a minute.))

"Dirg, you can come back now. Your cover is blown. I admit, you pulled some pretty suave stuff to get the lich to become infatuated with you, but now ia the time when you'll be most useful. You know all the lichette's weaknesses. You've done all I sent you out to do. Come back to our side, Dirg."
(4vs1+3)"What? D-Dirg? No. It's not true... It can't be true!"

"So. The time has come. The Lichette stands at her final step. The demons of creation await. The Void is calling!"

>FROM ORBIT, TOMBSTONE THE RANDOM NUMBER GOD ONTO THE CHURCH AND SUBSEQUENTLY THE LICHETTE! SEND HER BACK INTO THE VOID IN A GREAT TOMBSTONE ATOMSMASH!
(4vs1+3+1) YOU SEND A TOMBSTONE THROUGH THE RNG, WHO CONTINUES NOT GIVING A FUCK, AND HURTLE IT TOWARDS THE LICHETTE. SHE PUTS UP A MAGIC SHIELD, WHICH SLOWS THE TOMBSTONE, BUT DOESN'T STOP IT. THE LEGION OF SPECIES ALL FIRE THEIR WEAPONS AT THE TOMBSTONE, AND THE COMBINED KNOCKBACK SENDS THE TOMBSTONE BACK INTO SPACE.

Turn into sub-boss form and horn-rape this meatbag for trying to do something so stupid.
(3vs1) YOU TURN INTO THE PIRATE SUB-BOSS FROM FINAL FANTASY ONE, AND ATTACK HIM INNEFECTUALLY. HE HOWEVER, DEFENDS SO BADLY, HE KILLS HIMSELF.

BEAT RNG INTO SUBMISSION

HUG LICHETTE WHILE WEARING AMULET OF FREEZE

ACTIVATE WHEN LICHETTE FIRMLY SQUEEZED

(6vs1+3) YOU HUG LICHETTE, AND FREEZE HER SOLID. THEN, THE COPS SHOW UP AND ARREST YOU FOR SEXUAL HARRASMENT, BEFORE SHATTERING THE ICE HOLDING LICHETTE.

BOSS TURNS:
Drunks:
>SPEED BY ON BADASS MOTORCYCLE AT EXACT MOMENT LICHETTE IS ABOUT TO BE SWARMED

>GRAB HER AND DIRG, SHOVE THEM INTO SIDECAR, RIDE OFF INTO SUNSET

>PREFERABLY WITH UN-ASHIFIED GREENSTAR ON BACK OF BIKE DEFLECTING ATTACKS, BULLETS AND MAGIC BLASTS WITH SWORD
(2+3) YOINK SHOWS UP, ON A BADASS BIKE. HE GRABS DIRG, GREENSTARS REMAINS AND LICHETTE TO THROW THEM ONTO THE SIDECAR, AND HE DRIVES TOWARDS A SLIGHTLY MORE COLORFUL SECTION OF THE ETERNAL VOID. (6+3) THEN, HE RESSURECTS GREENSTAR, WHOSE ENERGY SPLITS BETWEEN THE SWORD WIELDING GREENSTAR, AND THE VULGARITY WIELDING SAMUEL L. JACKSON.

Paladins:
"You continually ignore the one crucial fact. Every single race, every race that exists, is corruptible. No, More then that. They are the ESSENCE of corrupt. It is the very idea of Purity that is intellectually bankrupt. It is a foolhardy notion, constantly used to excuse you're own perverted ways, never accepting the quitensential fact that no one is perfect. Nothing can be, is, or ever was perfect. Not even your love for the lowly being, Dirg. It is this very fact that allows man to swarm over the galaxy. It Is BECAUSE things are not perfect that he can change it. If things had a right way as you suggest, man would not have left his cave! This 'purity you speak of, it does not exist. It is a shallow justification for failure. You simply ignore the fact that it is not man that threatens these races. If they had been wise, they would have anhilated man. They should have. Man is now united and will punish this race for its irrationality. Look here:
Nah, you have to follow rules on the other team.
My point so inelequently put by Xantalos, sums this up perfectly. Your rules, what are they for? For forcing a failing ideology upon a group so they are limited? Bah!  You ignore here a basic concept of the Universe, that Of Evolution. Survival of the fittest! That rule is what will lead to the new age of man, and you will fail because of it! The only good rules are the ones that enforce Order. Order, that all important concept. there are some who don't believe that order can exist in world of change. They are mistaken. All change can be predicted, and accounted for. all can be part of the all-consuming Pagent of Order! All will fall under the ever-exanding dream! All traditionalist tried to resist, from the original Spanish inquisition, to the Native Americans, to The Middle East ((Don't forget I conquered earth, 'mkay?)). All were foolhardy, makign unneed difficulty for all. And they all fell. You refuse to change. Now you can join them."

SERIOUSLY, ATTACK A WELL DEFENDED OPPONENT? HAVE I LEARNED NOTHING FROM DWARF FORTRESS? LET MY RECRUTIED ARMY DO IT FOR ME. LET THE ARMY OF MAN, AND HIS GREATEST SOLDIERS, ASSUALT HER WITH ALL THEIR FORCE.
INFUSE MY FOLLOWERS WITH THE FORCE OF THE GREATEST SCIENTIST TO EXIST, TO REMAKE THEM, AND, better them

"You speak of order, yet you attack churches, and ignore the countless species opposing you. You speak of change, and you refuse to, which has forced you into a pointless war. You claim the survival of the fittest, and you ignore the many species which could destroy Earth, its inhabitants and you. You are no god, you are no ultimate being, you are nothing but a vile hypocrite."
(1+3vs5+3) YOU SUMMON THE WHOLE SUM OF THOSE KILLED UNJUSTLY IN WW2, AND SEND THEM AFTER LICHETTE. SHE PULLS DOWN A SINGLE BATTLEMECH, WHICH DESTROYS YOUR ENTIRE ARMY WITH A FEW ION BURSTS. (1+3) YOU WANDER ABOUT THE WRECKAGE, BEFORE SUMMONING A SCIENTIST, WHO BRINGS BACK YOUR LEGION, AS AN UNDEAD HORDE.

Romantics:
(3+3) Lichette gives Yoink a thank you as the group rides into the sunset.
"Maybe... I could help you!"
She waves her hand over the bike, which transforms from being badass to being a galaxy destroying weapon with the functionality of a motorbike.

COMMENTARY:
Dem 3s. Wat. Random.org is wierd.

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 05:45:45 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: October 09, 2012, 12:23:25 pm »

CO-PILOT SIDECAR.

BY DOING SO, JOIN DRUNKEN FOOLS TEAM.

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: October 09, 2012, 01:13:05 pm »

CO-CO-PILOT SIDECAR. ALSO JOIN DRUNKEN FOOLS I GUESS.

(i still have no idea whats going on, i cant be arsed to read 3 pages filled with ranting.)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: October 09, 2012, 02:04:51 pm »

PERFORM HIGHLY COMPLICATED RITUAL TO TURN SUPER SINATRA INTO A GM CONTROLLED NPC

MOONWALK OUT OF JAILE

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: October 09, 2012, 02:54:19 pm »

The Kitten Collective shall attempt once more to resume its natural form shall take the form of a distinguished British gentleman, complete with monocle and bowler hat, before going to join the lichette in battle against the vile demon Misko27 the picnic/luncheon.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:13:58 pm by Vorthon »

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: October 09, 2012, 03:10:00 pm »

"UNLEASH THE VOID!"

>RESURRECT FROM OLD SHREDS, EMPOWERED BY THE FULL FORCE OF THE VOID
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: October 09, 2012, 03:31:42 pm »

PLAY C&C UNTIL THE COMP CRASHES THE LICH
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: October 09, 2012, 04:27:01 pm »

"I do what I must. Church's lend false hope to the damned, opposing species fight against what must be done. I choose Man because, he is truly inferior. He is so utterly imcompetent compared to the most basic creatures on earth, and yet he perserveres. He is literally a thumb away from a hairless bonobo. A fat, senseless, (literally, mind you), slow, stubborn creature, unable to survive. Man hass exactly 3 Advantages. His Intelligence, the boundless energy constantly predicting, and conunter-predicting. His Resourcefullness, capable of changing almost any object into soemthing of worth, regardless of its previous state. And, thirdly, His perserverence. A man has no chance of beating a zebra in a race, but he can easily walk it to death ((I'm serious. Seriously, try it some time, you'll find few animals can match it.)) A Rhino is a mas of death, for all of 5 minutes. What happens if he goes above that? It dies of Adrenaline shock.

Man is the maker. He twists and turns till all makes sense. His dream is to incorporate the universe into his utopia. Other Species, COULD THEY KILL MAN? Yes, at least they once could. But, I make ths clear, THEY DIDN'T. THAT is the fundamental weakness. THEY ARE WEAK.

Evolution, you wish to hear of Evolution? Its time to advance civilization past this current stage in evolution. At one point, Ethics were needed to prevent savages from ruling. Now, It is the opposite that has come to rule. And now it is time to let the new generation take over. You call me a hypocrite only due to your intensely narrow mind, where someone is only a hypocrite for not doing "good". There is no good but the greater good, and It is this which I serve. The good of True rationalitiy. If The world was populated by people like you, no one would have ever escaped the middle ages, too stuck up in your beliefs, killing the unbelievers and Heretics.

BTW: You want to know whats sooooooo interesting? For someone who supposedly holds the moral highground, your losing quite a number of followers. I have recieved messages from some bearing their allegiance, or loyalty, putting out feelers to see of a possiblity for protection. Others wander off to more drunken-antics, upset by the lack of a quick victory. So, Please, Explain that. Explain why my followers grow larger in number. EXPLAIN."

ATTEND PARTY, Really enjoying the hell out of the food. I mean seriously, I love hortons.

ALSO DEMAND THAT GM FIX TEAM ACTIONS. I mean seriously. 3 people working by themselves can accomplish a goal better then working together. I mean hell. All of a sudden, your roll is reduced to one. I mean seriously. Mayeb replae it with 2, or at least give a chance for more in any case.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:40:23 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: October 09, 2012, 04:32:38 pm »

EDIT: Derp, wrong thread.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 232