Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll To Occult: Art Bell Would Be Proud [4/4]  (Read 9712 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Occult: Welcome to the Aesir Initative [4/4]
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2012, 07:56:56 pm »

Bakstur will warn the others of the figure, and keep his finger near the trigger. Don't raise the gun, but scrutinize the...Person?...Approaching.

Also, I don't see any underlined...anythings. Can you maybe bold the words that have the rolls? Sorry...Thanks, man.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2012, 08:07:46 pm »

OOC: It seems the rolls are abbreviated in the paragraphs. Honestly, I don't mind seeing them or not...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2012, 10:55:53 pm »

I LIKE to be able to see the rolls. Plus, I don't see any like this. I'm not able to see the kind of rolls that are hidden in the words/symbols.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2012, 08:12:46 am »

I bolded your section that have rolls, it's a trick I learned to keep the pacing of a narrative-based roleplay.

Also, the ones that have rolls are like this:

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2012, 02:12:08 pm »

Thanks! I can see then now. Before, there were NO underlines, or anything. The bolded ones work perfect now. You're a cool guy, thanks mate!

Well, there still are no underlines, but I can see the bolded actions.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:13:42 pm by Caerwyn »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2012, 02:18:35 pm »

How very odd. What browser do you use?

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2012, 04:23:08 pm »

Chrome. Tried it in Firefox as well, no go. I am running Ubuntu 10.04 on my host machine, however.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2012, 04:26:33 pm »

I'm running it on firefox, so it must be Ubuntu.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2012, 05:05:22 pm »

Interesting. Oh, well. Small price to pay for overall enjoyment, I guess.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2012, 07:30:48 pm »

Ambrose slowly turned to the place her lupine half noticed the danger, while there were mmany things she did not trust it with, one of the few she did was not letting her die, she whispers to the others "there is something there" before noticing them already looking that way, she draws her pistol, not wanting to make the others fear her by fighting as the wolf

Ambrose draws her pistol, and quickly checks that it is ready to go, using the small amount of gun training that the cops had given her in the time they had been a team
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2012, 08:31:43 pm »

Bakstur stared at where the figure was, and tried to scruitinize his memory for specifics. He thought and thought black suit, red tie, are you an idiot? you know who he is, or more aptly, it is. it's not Slender Man.

Bakstur realized it couldn't be that thing he knew a bit about and that the Aesir Initative gave explicit instructions to ignore and not to interact with. This thing had a face, and thus it was not an incredibly dangerous and murderous entity. That said, what was it? Brown hair, Caucasian, definitely not non-human in any obvious way. For some reason, Bakstur's memory was blanked on the matter of what the man's hands looked like. He did see them, it's just that his mind was suspiciously fuzzy on the details. Bakstur thought of Angel dont look at me i wouldnt do that then decided to dismiss it. The Angel wasn't dumb enough to try and obscure those details. Bakstur would obviously then decide enough was enough and murder me wouldnt you youre just waiting for an excuse to kill me you little prick... well, it was obvious what he'd do next.

Bakstur thought the man was approaching, but it became readily apparent that it was leaving.

"It was watching us, and now it's leaving." Bakstur grunted.

Eric tried to get a good glimpse of the shadow he saw as he turned around at Bakstur's remark. And it was nothing more or less then a shadow, a faint moving thing that was soon gone.

He gripped his pistol and kept on the lookout. Things watching in an isolated forest were not exactly good news...

Ambrose clicked the safety off as she whispered. Her wolf side almost begged her to give in and attack as a werewolf, but she was going to fight like a person... in broad daylight near a highway was not a good time to lose control... but it couldn't be worse then a biochem class, anyway. She had some training, so she should have been good... Maybe...

Kathryn thought Bakstur was going to start heading toward the watcher, but Bakstur was remaining still. As Bakstur talked, Kathryn sighed.

Fucking demon possessed. They're either too smart or too dumb. And she was hoping that Bakstur would be different, because she didn't want a puppet as a co-worker. Maybe the demon in his head was fucking with him and telling him not to move after the shadow or something...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2012, 08:36:56 pm »

Eric finally decided to do the stupid thing and follow the watcher. After all, he had his team to trust...didn't he?

"Come, let's follow it."

Follow the watcher, gun in hand.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 08:48:38 pm »

"Hell, if we're jumping at shadows, let's go in with both feet." Kathryn says, shaking her head.

Action: Backup Eric and pursue...whatever it is.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2012, 08:53:39 pm »

Bakstur will follow Eric. Put the safety back on. We don't need to make a mistake...It could be costly.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2012, 09:19:44 pm »

"This IS our only lead"

Keep up with the others, memorise the things scent so I can recognise it later
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13