Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: The Cube  (Read 6541 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: The Cube
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 02:07:44 am »

Go through door.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 02:16:36 am »

Attempt to read inscription.  Get as close as possible, and if possible, use my fingers to feel the lettering.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 02:44:03 am »

Inspect the tree for a suitable branch to be used with the intent of smacking things silly.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 06:07:29 am »

Legion: Check inventory. Go right.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 11:00:32 pm »

Jonathan:
You go after the man, going through the door. You find yourself in a sweltering desert, with the man no-where to be seen. Huh.

Conrad:
[1]
You reach up, trying to feel the letters. Suddenly, you feel something click. Uh-oh.

A trapdoor opens up in the ground, and you suddenly find yourself falling through darkness. In what seems like an eternity later, you
[6]
fall right onto a cushioned mattress. Phew.

Bob:
[1]
You see a suitable branch, and try to snap it off! However, as soon as you start pulling, an inhuman voice that sounds millennia old reverberates inside your head.

Stop...

You shake it off, thinking that you imagined it, and keep pulling. However, the voice begins again.

I warned you... Now you will pay...

Suddenly, the tree pulls itself from its roots, and starts shaking its branches, trying to dislodge you!

[2]v[3]

Out of pure terror, you start clinging onto the branch even harder!

Legion:
[4]
You find a spare cigar and a match, but that's it.

You go to the right, stopping at a doorway. You can see inscriptions on the wall above it, but the light is too dim to make it out.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2012, 11:12:43 pm »

"Oh sweet Jesus in a peach tree! Guys!? Help!?"

Realizing the current predicament he was in, bob thought fast. While he wasn't exactly the sharpest knob in the drawer, he knew trying to get down would be a colossaly stupid idea. Instead, he decided to do the opposite and embrace his biological ancestry, climbing around through the branches like a chubby little monkey through a windy jungle, removing twigs, sticks and bark as he went.

Climb around, tearing at the tree until it acknowledges Animalia as the superior Eukaryotan domain.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2012, 11:21:01 pm »

"Er."
Look around.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 11:25:36 pm »

Bob:
You try to shout out, but you suddenly realise that no-one's around to hear you. So instead you climb around the tree, trying to inflict as much damage as possible. Which isn't a lot, considering that you're busy hanging on for dear life.

[4]

Still, you do enough to annoy it. Annoy it a lot. It shakes with higher vigour.

Resistance... Is futile... Accept... Your fate...

[3]v[5]

Still, it can't seem to get you off.

Conrad:
[5]
You can't see much in the darkness, so you look around you for a light. You manage to find one, and notice in the dim light that you're in a bedroom.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 11:30:58 pm »

"Well.  Isn't this convenient?  I was just thinking how strenuous all this exploring is, and how much I would love a nap..."
Search the area carefully.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 11:32:25 pm »

T.A.N will continue down the pathway, keeping an eye out for any obvious traps or dangers.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 11:36:44 pm »

Conrad:
[1]
You are in the middle of getting up and going to search the area when a couple stumble into the room, obviously drunk. For a moment they stare at you in shock, then the man turns red in rage and the girl starts screaming annoyingly.

T.A.N
Well, there was the trap that made the guy standing in front of you fall through the floor, for one. Other than that, there's nothing, except for the door right in front of you.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 11:41:06 pm »

Avoid the trap, go through the door! Also, shout down the hole "WATCH OUT, HE'S A PEDOPHILE AND A RAAAPIST!"

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 11:43:38 pm »

T.A.N:
[5]
"WATCH OUT, HE'S A PEDOPHILE AND A RAAAPIST!" You shout down the hole for no apparent reason. The other person coming down the hallway looks at you funnily. The door closes after you say it.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 11:49:07 pm »

March up to that door, and open it! Through force or guile!

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 11:53:07 pm »

T.A.N:
You open the door, and walk through, finding yourself in a dimly-lighted classroom.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5