Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

what type of adventurer do you want to see?

Human
- 2 (50%)
Goblin
- 0 (0%)
Elf
- 0 (0%)
Dwarf
- 1 (25%)
Kobold
- 1 (25%)
Animal man (please specify)
- 0 (0%)
Other (Please specify
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: August 07, 2012, 12:18:36 am

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Fireside Tales.  (Read 5360 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: Fireside Tales.
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 02:53:24 am »

So yeah, keep those votes coming!

Also, the mod I have installed has an alchemy system, with some pretty nice effects, so I could mae a pseudo mage.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Frontestro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 09:39:42 am »

I'm fine with an elf. Make him an expert ambusher and bow user though. Like a stealthy assassin.

Bonus challenge: No armor, wood or otherwise. Only cloth clothing and maybe some leather for like shoes and a helm.
Bonus Bonus Challenge: You can only kill using wrestling or by a shot from your bow. No punching, kicking, etc. and no weapons including bow bashing.
Triple Bonus: You can only use items you make or started with. No buying arrows or clothing.
Mega Bonus: No companions, no fast travel, and all items must remain stored until in use. (ie. no traveling while holding your bow in a hand.) With all of the above applying.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 12:05:14 pm »

Elf, but only use wood and cloth.  How dare you defile an animal or progress past your treehugger traditions?!

I would love to see how far a wooden melee elf can go
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 04:02:02 pm »

I'm fine with an elf. Make him an expert ambusher and bow user though. Like a stealthy assassin.

Bonus challenge: No armor, wood or otherwise. Only cloth clothing and maybe some leather for like shoes and a helm.
Bonus Bonus Challenge: You can only kill using wrestling or by a shot from your bow. No punching, kicking, etc. and no weapons including bow bashing.
Triple Bonus: You can only use items you make or started with. No buying arrows or clothing.
Mega Bonus: No companions, no fast travel, and all items must remain stored until in use. (ie. no traveling while holding your bow in a hand.) With all of the above applying.

Problem: I can make everything I want. Including metal armor provided I kill someone for their's and melt it down. STILL! Challenge accepted. Triple,and Bonus in effect. Now then, Bowshot sounds the most elven, but I already did one of frontestro's challenges....So wooden spearelf it is. Actually, an elven bandit! Steal from the humans and avenge their defilement of nature. Should I kill animals? Honour the dead by making them into weaponry, as I honour my fallen enemy by consuming them? :p

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 09:53:39 pm »

Concieted, wretched humans! For far too long have be tolerated their abuses of nature. Now is the day of their reckoning. Now is the day, of their demise.

Simple. Concice. Efficent. Bang two rocks together, take a stick, lash them together. It really is that easy. And yet humans insist upon unneeded complexity. Humanoids are predators, we understand this. Take what is needed and no more, and there is plenty for all. Follow the example of the noble wolf, the culler of the unworthy. OUr reverence of the All-Mother has given us great powers over the forces of the world. and those forces will soon be brough to bear.

Necrocontains. A name which is sure to be more true in the coming hours. Under the cover of darkness, I slunk into the town. Quietly now. HIS BACK IS TURNED NOW NOW NOW! Drag the body off, there you go. Guardsman, aleep in his bed. Damn! Spear can;t pierce the helmet. Choke him, quietly. Hrm, nice and sharp. Leave the old one behind, token of our enmity. Quickly now, house to house. One strike each. Spare the children? No. There are no innocents. In the chest, let him choke. Fuck! Nrghh... Drag myself behind the barn, there we go. Patch it up. Ooh..... That's gonna scar. They know where I am. Run, quietly. Haul myself up the ARGGGGHHHHH.... God damn son of a bitch I will skewer you for that! Achhh! It stings......Crawl into the cave, they can;t find you here. Ooohh.....The...

Morning. Blessed river...... wash the wound ARGHHH. Heh....That looks odd on the inside.  Lots of blood. FISH! EAT! Chop up the bodies, take the rich power within.  Need to find a flask, contain the magic, backpack is no good. Polluted spear of metal, be gone! Tie the bones on just so, sharpen the edges. A Fortress! Perfect place to strike, wait till night. Marksmen, everywhere. STAB STAB STAB HAHAHAHAH! Now, while he is down, finish him! A swordsman, sleeping on the ground....TEAR OUT HIS EYES! PIERCE HIS THROAT. Easy. Quickly now, up the tower. Find the lady. Good Morning, Beautiful. Throw her bleeding corpse off the tower. Hrm....No flasks.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

wolfwood296

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 02:08:16 pm »

awesome  :P

especialy the facts that you can hit and survived it, anything worse than a bruise and my guy is dead.

also is the elf insane? (or just a religious fanatic?)
I've asked Uristeamer to begin investigating his duck's ability to eat a fully grown dwarf.- quote from broseph stalin

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 04:37:08 pm »

Maybe a bit of both :p. I swear, if that guy had swung at my lower body, it would have bisected me. As it was, my left lung is currently hanging out of my body >.>. Also, unfortunatly, When I tried an elxier of firebreathing, It didn't work Q_Q. Still, I'll make an update shortly. I currently have three shields, a +Milkfish bone Spear+ a +Coati Bone Breastplate+, a full set of rope reed clothing, and 2 dried gut long skirts.

wolfwood296

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 07:38:47 pm »

ha!! a fire-breathing elf  :D
I've asked Uristeamer to begin investigating his duck's ability to eat a fully grown dwarf.- quote from broseph stalin

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 09:10:08 pm »

Come then, away. Enough death has been sown today. Go over the river, quick escape. Noble otter, give me your flesh, so that I may smite the unbelievers. Your bones will make fine protection. Chestplate, boots, good. Handsome cape? Excellent. Walk North. Quite warm. Intresting. Humans here have houses of rock, rather thn wood. Perhaps they will be useful as slaves. They spoke of A vampire close by. Slay it, get on their good side, bend them to the will of nature.

Hello Timta Kamcause. Stabbed him in the chest, not good enough, villagers mobbed him. Sat back, watched the fun. The adored me. Pathetic. The said his sire lived nearby, in a cave. A cave? Excellent hideout, if claustrophobic. Creep inside, carefully now. Damn HECANSEEME

Strike, Fast. Wait a minute.....He knows I'm here....but not where. Strike! Damn, he 's fast. Watch the hands, he's fa-NRGH! WhereishewhereisheARGH! Oooh....Can't let him get away, Damn my chest hurts....Charge him charge him now, while his back is turned nownowNOW Arghhgh *crack* *squish*......

//Q_Q. In my defense, he must have been a legendary kicker. That, and a bone spear can;t inflict more than tissue layer penetration spelled my doom. Ah well. Next!

wolfwood296

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 09:47:07 pm »

go wild boar man (if you can)  :P

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 04:16:04 pm »

Any suggestions that are in line wiht the choices provided?  :-[

wolfwood296

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:25 pm »

batman (is there boarmen?)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 11:45:46 pm »

I could probably mod it in, it's not hard, if you really want it :P

wolfwood296

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:14 pm »

poll for the main races and then any other race that some posts here (including the ones already posted (batman!!!)

if you don't want boarmen then don't do i was just wondering if its a choice

BeserkNINJA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 02:22:05 pm »

BadgerMan who wields an incredibly heavy stone slab that holds the secret of pyromancy (dwarf chocolate mod) :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3