Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: City of Exceptional People! (Become Heroes?)  (Read 5942 times)

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
Re: City of Exceptional People! (Become Heroes?)
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2012, 05:04:39 pm »

First off, find some shoes.  It's not cool to be walking around in socks.  Also, see if I can't find a guitar of some sort (hopefully a Gibson SG, as in picture below).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 05:12:02 pm »

Marcus will head to the Shanty Town, trying to scrounge up anything worthwhile, and/or trading said things for better things.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 05:21:03 pm »

(Another fun side note, any post you do, I will take very literally, such as your shoe post. You didnt say how. So I will assume you'd kill someone for their shoes, or are willing to steal them if need be.)
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 05:23:35 pm »

... Try and find some shoes and a guitar by scrounging.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 06:37:55 pm »

Head towards the sound of the ocean, if i spot anything I could use for self-defence along the way, pick it up.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2012, 08:01:48 pm »

Spoiler: Roleplay (click to show/hide)
Get out of this stupid ninja costume, head downtown and scavenge for either a grey hoodie, jeans and shoes or a radio, preferably both. If Jordan gets a radio, then call in the Aesir Initiative and ask if they figured anything out. Don't kill anyone for it, it's not worth the trouble.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 08:43:10 pm »

Head to the downtown area and attempt to scavenge for anything valuables or weapons.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 03:30:20 am »

Rub dirt all over clothes, tear sleeves off jacket.  It's good to blend in.  Stay in same location, first. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 08:06:46 am »

Kazuo knew how these games worked, and calmly put into motion his strategy of "kill or be killed," starting with these contestants who stupidly decided to practice agriculture in the middle of a warzone

Boltur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2012, 08:25:02 am »

Try to locate nearest hive of scum and villainy. Or someplace worth robbing, that works too.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2012, 12:09:10 pm »

Baradine (+1 Melee)

You scavenge the local Shanty town. Even the Shanty town had the deceased's clothing and items in trash or otherwise available. You look for some shoes from somebody who might of died recently that was out (Roll 3) and you can only find ragged socks such as the ones you are wearing. This place is poor, and shoes are a rare occurrence even among the people. Now you try and find a guitar (Roll 5). Luckily you found a guitar, its a little dusty, but you blow it off. Its even the guitar you wanted. You can see a name carved in it though. "Dee"

Caerwyn (+1 Long Range)

You head over to the shanty town and attempt to scrounge anything up of value. This place was poor though. You see someone picking up a Guitar, that may be the most valuable thing here. (Roll 2) All you find is some ragged pieces of cloth. They are wet too, they aren't even worth helping start a fire. Nobody will trade you.

Ultimuh (+1 Intimidation)

You head through the woods, heading towards the ocean. You attempt to find things along the way, but you only can see untouched landscape. (Roll 5) However you find a rock, its jagged, perhaps an old tool. It would make a good stabbing weapon, it be better if you sharpened it. As you go to the ocean, you can see the clear skies and the seas. However the seas darken over to one place, following it slightly, you can see the factories, polluting that part. Otherwise it all looks quite lovely.

Fniff (+1 Long Range Weapons)

You have nothing to store the Ninja outfit in, so you scrunch it up in a ball and carry it. You are now naked as you walk to Downtown. Downtown was dangerous but plentiful of objects. (Roll 4) You find some pants and shoes but that's it. Jogging pants and sandals. You put them on, and are forced to discard the Ninja outfit. No radio or shirt was found but at least you look semi-normal now. (Downtown danger Roll 2v3) As your walking,a rock tumbles down and scrapes your leg. It isn't any serious damage, but it was enough to be too close for comfort.

Firelordsky (+1 Running)

Heading downtown, you realize this is the wealthiest place here, and now you try to find a weapon, or something valuable to yourself at least. (Roll 3) You don't find anything too valuable, but you do find a pen. Makeshift weapons for troubled times. (Downtown danger 5 v 3) You dodge all the little pebbles coming at you, good ears on you today.

NRDL (+1 Persuasion)

Staying where you are in the Shanty town, you rub dirt all over your clothes and tear off the sleeves to your jacket. You ruin your clothes so as to be able to interact with the people more easily.

agentorangesoda (+1 Blood)

As you go up to the other 'contestants', they are dressed in rags. A clever disguise so you may think they are defenseless! As you get closer, they notice you. What will you do now. In the distance you can see a couple farmhouses, there are probably more 'contestants inside'.

Boltur (+1 Sneak)

Being in downtown, here was the place worth scavenging, this is where lost items were to be had. You walk through and see the nearby fields as well. A fort in the middle of the farmland and people with whips, hitting other people. A slave operation. A pure form of generic evil! The fort must of been the source of the slavers. And where there is a fort, there are weapons, and valuables. [Downtown danger 3 v 5] The rubble suddenly comes crashing down and hits you in the foot. You yell out. Nothing is broken, but it causes you to limp. Hurting your running.

I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 12:41:50 pm »

Try and join a gang.  Preferably one that doesn't harass the people, but I'll take what I can get.  Also, try to draw potential energy into myself.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2012, 12:42:28 pm »

Follow the coast towards the factories.
Keep a lookout for anything else that could be useful.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2012, 12:46:43 pm »

Having been spotted, Kazuo breaks into full sprint and employs deadly hand to hand combat on the seemingly harmless farmers

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2012, 12:52:17 pm »

I'll go and help Kazuo or something. If I can't for some reason, steal something valuable.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4