Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Reach the End - Turn 15  (Read 15496 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reach the End - Turn 5
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2012, 11:28:09 pm »

Try and wake up. If he does, blast that creep with the slingshot! Oh, and inform the others that he considers us "Newbies", and said something about a "Prohyfi..."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2012, 12:41:48 am »

"I am sorry."
Krokus was genuinely sad as he raised the machete for a finishing blow.
'Dream or not, that wasn't necessary. And I'm not even sure if it is a dream anymore... That blood seems quite real.'

>Mumble an apology to the tiger and put it out of its misery, then bandage my injured leg before heading onwards, taking the...
Right path again.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:43:30 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2012, 02:27:50 am »

Guard allies nervously, ready to hack with my machete if he comes close.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2012, 01:50:33 pm »

(Really? This was lietrally the last day of summer school. Gone for four hours and when I come back: "HEY FUCKING POST, HEY FUCKING POST!" Oh well"

Mcclay begins shooting at the man, aiming for the chest and head.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2012, 01:56:42 pm »

Sorry, I just get a bit anxious when it's been a few hours between posts.  I don't want be too pushy, I apologize (Although you do say to PM you in your sig).  Anyways, turn coming soon.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:58:22 pm by Baradine »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2012, 02:04:04 pm »

(nah man, its okay. I know the feeling ;) .)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2012, 02:14:37 pm »

So, just to ask, I need a six to wake up, huh.

That's not going to happen very easily. Would it be possible to receive outside help?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 02:17:22 pm by Caerwyn »

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
Re: Reach the End - Turn 6
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2012, 02:34:21 pm »

Turn 6

''HOLY FRICK!'' That was all Jonny had time to say before the punch came. So much for the dodging training, that was insanely fast. After quickly recovering:

Jonny shoots to put the man down. However, if the others attack him well enough, Jonny will retreat to a medium range to take full advantage of his weapon, then shoot.
Mcclay begins shooting at the man, aiming for the chest and head.

Jonny[5-1]
Mcclay[5]

You shoot at the man simultaniously, with several bullets heading for the mans chest, arms and legs [3-2][5] Two bullets completely rip his lower left leg off! [3-2][2] A bullet manages to find it's way to his right arm, but it barely grazes him. [5-2] [4] Mcclay's bullet impacts into the mans chest, but it seems to completely miss the vitals.  It does make him bleed rather well.

Taking advantage of the stunned opponent, Jonny backs up to a distance where his rifle can be used well, although he has now left his teammates for the slaughter.

Try and wake up. If he does, blast that creep with the slingshot! Oh, and inform the others that he considers us "Newbies", and said something about a "Prohyfi..."
[1-2=2, failguard]  Nope.

Guard allies nervously, ready to hack with my machete if he comes close.

You will be ready for his attacks! (+1 to any counter attack strike)

"I am sorry."
Krokus was genuinely sad as he raised the machete for a finishing blow.
'Dream or not, that wasn't necessary. And I'm not even sure if it is a dream anymore... That blood seems quite real.'

>Mumble an apology to the tiger and put it out of its misery, then bandage my injured leg before heading onwards, taking the...
Right path again.

You quickly execute the tiger.  Doubt has fully taken root in you, and your careless abandon is lost in the fact that this may be no dream at all.  Before you can move on, however, a loud voice booms out "Challenge 1 has been completed"

Your Edged Weapon's skill has increased by +3!  Your Dex has increased by .4(it means that you are .6 away from the next level, but doesn't get you any increases)!  Your Dodging skill has increased by +1!

You clean up your blade and yourself, bandaging your wound by ripping apart the now useless leggings of your pants, and head right again.

[2]  You go around the maze, taking random turns.  This strategy pays off by landing you straight back at the first challenge.

Enemy NPC's

Tentacle Man: The the man yells "DAMN YOU!  I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

Somehow he knows which one of you fired the bullet that tore his leg off, as he instantly blazes towards Jonny.  He moves at incredible speed, something that should be impossible with his left leg severed, but as he moves past Sera, she has time to notice a faint glow.

Jonny barely has time to see a shimmering in front of the Tentacle Man's hand before he strikes down.  [1] His leg imbalances him after all, and he falls to the ground.  However, even though he never touches Jonny, a small cut appears on his shoulder.

Useless Left Arm:  Any rolls with the left arm auto fail.

Severed Lower Left Leg: Movement should be impaired, but the strange glowing seems to have made up the difference.

Spoiler: Caerwyn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Yoink (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Maxinum McDreich (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: mcclay (click to show/hide)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2012, 02:37:01 pm »

Uh...Can...Can anybody help wake me up?

I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Otherwise...Attempt to wake up using the power deep inside me!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2012, 02:48:21 pm »

"OR MAYBE WE COULD BE REASONABLE ABOUT THIS!" Sera yelled, rushing at him with a machete raised over her head.

Try diplomacy. Also hackings to the legs.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2012, 02:52:31 pm »

"Agh." Krokus gritted his teeth, scanning the paths ahead. 'They say always taking the left path is supposed to help with mazes. I really wouldn't know, but it's worth a shot.'

>Try again, this time always taking the left path whenever I reach an intersection.

'...What did that voice mean by "challenge one", anyway? I suppose it was the tiger. At least... I was supposed to kill it. Still a pity, though.'
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2012, 03:25:04 pm »

SHOOT HIM WHILE HE IS DOWN!!!11!!

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2012, 03:58:42 pm »

Is there really a difference between the two?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2012, 04:25:16 pm »

Is there really a difference between the two?
((The former gives them a chance to hit you first as you babble, the latter affirms your point before they can do so.  :P

Also, this is now going in my newbox. Because: New thread.))

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 07:31:37 pm »

''Ow...'' Jonny feels the cut on his shoulder. ''Oh, that can't be good.'' He winces, before quickly taking up position as this... thing seemed intent on himself. He sees the woman shout and attack. ''We come in peace, shoot to kill, right?'' He smiled, lifting his weapon and firing with all his might to finish this.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14