Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 648

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 892249 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]
« Reply #7455 on: June 11, 2021, 07:55:02 pm »

If you never look at your new and unreads, it won't matter :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: June 11, 2021, 08:49:49 pm »

Or just press the “mark all messages read” button once you’ve gone through the shit you care about.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7457 on: June 11, 2021, 10:10:29 pm »

Ah, Forum Games and Roleplaying, the one place I've dared not go!
It's fun, nowadays I just read games there.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: June 11, 2021, 11:06:14 pm »

Sure, but once the correct city's identified, a hypothetical policeman could begin comparing government records and stolen Internet data to the provided specific clues. With that information, they could narrow you down to a small percentage of possible suspects, and then with the knowledge of how many people they're looking for, the policeman could then begin narrowing the herd to only suspects who know each other, and so forth.

Ugh, I feel like a creep just writing this.
I took the necessary precautions, I know what I am doing.

Guys want to be with you, girls want to be like you, and enbies would rather max the fox than fax the mocks.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about max the fox, you little bitch? max the fox'll have you know max the fox graduated top of max the fox's class in the Navy Seals, and max the fox've been involved in numax the foxrous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and max the foxhave over 300 confirmax the foxd kills. max the foxam trained in gorilla warfare and max the fox'm the top sniper in the entire US armax the foxd forces. You are nothing to max the fox but just another target. max the foxwill wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark max the fox's fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to max the fox over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak max the foxam contacting max the fox's secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. max the foxcan be anywhere, anytimax the fox, and max the foxcan kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with max the fox's bare hands. Not only am max the foxextensively trained in unarmax the foxd combat, but max the foxhave access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and max the foxwill use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" commax the foxnt was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. max the foxwill shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Editing copypasta with editor replace is kind of fun, I missed a space or two but that max the fox's this all the better.
What.

[this post deleted out of fear of MaxTheFox]
Yes fear me >:3
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #7459 on: June 12, 2021, 04:44:32 am »

What.

My name is MaxTheFox. I'm 20 years old. My house is in the lower boards of Bay12, where all the off-topic is, and I am married. I work as a poster in the emotion threads, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of thread reading before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes not to live a very quiet life. I take care to trouble myself with any enemies, like the government, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

I think it's hilarious you guys on the forum talking shit about MaxTheFox, you wouldn't say this to her face because she's 40 posts per day with a N64 controller as an Escaped Lunatic before. MaxTheFox is jacked. Not only that but she wear the most boomer looking clothes, eat the most chilliest restaurant and hangs out with the hottest dudes like ToadyOne and ThreeToe. Y'all pathetic lol guys on the forum

Copy pastas are a pathway to powers some consider unnatural.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: June 12, 2021, 05:58:57 am »

-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 02:56:25 pm by dragdeler »
let

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: June 12, 2021, 07:27:22 pm »

My house is in the lower boards of Bay12, where all the off-topic is

The implication here is that Bay12 is just this town/city/settlement, with a house for every user. The lower boards are a separate district from the upper boards.

What would Bay12 be as a settlement? How large is it? What kind of government does it have?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: June 12, 2021, 07:33:46 pm »

Mad scientist autocracy, where all power lies with one man but he's too busy building an elaborate life's work to exercise said power often.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: June 12, 2021, 08:06:24 pm »

Mad scientist autocracy, where all power lies with one man but he's too busy building an elaborate life's work to exercise said power often.

the autocracy-inator
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: June 12, 2021, 08:34:18 pm »

You’ve clearly never seen Rick and Morty, lest this would not be your proposal.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: June 12, 2021, 10:53:17 pm »

Participating in that "game" would be the most dire of commitments! It would put it on my new and unreads, forever...
Isn't it strange?  There's a system for subscribing to thread notifications, but AFAIK that just controls whether you get emails when people post.  So people naturally use the Unread Posts link.  It's even at the very top of the interface, because of course you'd be most interested in those threads and only those threads.

Which leads directly to the measure of insularity of the various communities here!  It's easy to peek at the other boards - but to subscribe to a thread you need to either dedicate (and remember) a tab, or push in to say "HI!  I don't have anything to contribute I'm just watching O_O"

I'm exaggerating, PTW is fine and accepted.  But to go back to Egan's point, it's a significant commitment.  Heck, there are some political General Discussion threads I lurk on my phone because I only have a few dozen tabs there instead of literally hundreds (organized into 3-4 windows).  So if I'm idly browsing on my phone, I can read a few pages (and my place is saved).  Mostly I'm way behind but that almost makes it more interesting half the time.

UX is weird!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: June 13, 2021, 07:05:08 am »

The implication here is that Bay12 is just this town/city/settlement, with a house for every user. The lower boards are a separate district from the upper boards.

What would Bay12 be as a settlement? How large is it? What kind of government does it have?

Inb4 we start talking about group-buying an island and starting a mining community on it again.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: June 13, 2021, 01:40:29 pm »

I am also curious to known what, if anything, the forum thinks of me

I thought you had been here longer than you have.

I only think good things about you. Except you smell a bit like Eschargot
Love, scriver~

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: June 13, 2021, 04:27:17 pm »

Inb4 we start talking about group-buying an island and starting a mining community on it again.

I'm quite happy living where I'm at, but maybe I'll visit The Island.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7469 on: June 13, 2021, 04:42:33 pm »

So one of my friends is going to host a LOTR themed birthday party. Me and another friend are working together to assemble an army worthy of Mordor. Already he has 3d Printed most of Sauron's helm to gift to our host; now comes the question of what we should go as. I could get a coat of butted chainmail for £60 and paint it rusty, couple it with a Moria goblin helmet made out of epoxy and card, and make a white spider mirkwood banner, or I could try make my own breastplate out of eva foam or something of the sort to go as matching Uruk-Hai with my 3d printing bro.

I personally love the Moria goblin design most of all, (fun tidbit - in the movie adaptation ROTK, you can see one of the Moria goblin banners in the Mordor orc army marching towards the black gates. That battalion of Moria goblins will have fought from Moria through Mirkwood against Thranduil's elves, evaded the Ithilien rangers and made their way to Minas Morgul in one hell of a journey). Yet it cannot be denied the impact of matching Uruk uniforms. Plus, if I go Uruk, my friend will print both of the helmets for us, meaning less work for me. What should I opt for?
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 648