Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335645 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1620 on: September 03, 2012, 09:52:11 am »

well if we will be talking in other languages , tad es arī runāšu citās valodās .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: September 03, 2012, 09:55:58 am »

Yukkuri shiteitte ne
My wooden badge was delicious.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: September 03, 2012, 10:00:13 am »

я ничего непонимаю .

i need no Google translate .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: September 03, 2012, 10:08:42 am »

Oh for fuck sake, I feel like were the surviviors of a plane crash far north and are slowly going insane and trying to eat our Nocomrades! Stop this!

Now, our first action now that this has happened should be to smack everyone upside the head to snap them out of their madness. Next, we should adapt to our surroundings, meet people, and get to know our new standing on Byay12. Next, will be to convert the all lurkers of the lower ends to join us to compensate for the loss of traffic.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:10:58 am by WaffleEggnog »
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: September 03, 2012, 10:11:06 am »

This is a masterful engraving by misko27 of forumites and toady in the year 2012.
On the image is Toady, forumites, DZA, misko27, goombageek, and lowerboarders. The toady one is banishing the forumites to the lower boards. The foumites are confused and scared. . DZA and misko27 are uging calm. Goomba is looking smug. misko27 is striking goomba in the ego, tearing his pride through his thick skin. The lower boarders are looking confused.
The image relates to the banishment of the bay12 science program to the lower forums in the early autumn of 2012. 
Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Well, We all expected a reaction eventually. Goomba, bug off will ya? Okay, Military dude, I want to help you out here. I will allocate over 20$ to the military upon reaching size 2. Shit, well, I guess we got to reinvigorate this now.  So, Right now,what needs to be accomplished before we start fundraising? I presume how to accomplish said fundraising. Get on that reearch committee. Any google translte and I will personally beat you.

BTW, we can use the modding thread to attract interset amongst the upper forums.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: September 03, 2012, 10:17:43 am »

The modding thread doesint get alot of traffic.

You know what? Why are we even still on Bay12? We are not going to get noticed by a rich person if were just a group of people on the lowerend of a forum on lunatics! We need our own damn forum! Bay12 is obviously too scared and confused to handle us anymore. We could even branch over to other forums, and convert them to our Space religion.

Someone get on that. All we need to make this happen is act serious until a rich guy comes in and says he's interested in helping. Then we can enact the long-planned trip to mars with all our past reserch.

And don't worry guys. If this thread goes down, which it most likley will, I will try to necro it.

You know, we might be witnassing the last momments of this threads survival :(.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 10:19:40 am by WaffleEggnog »
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: September 03, 2012, 10:40:46 am »

I doubt it. We made our plans here, out of sight of the military and government. We should continue to do so.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: September 03, 2012, 11:12:21 am »

Jesus christ. Now were stuck between word association, and You are scavenger. So demeaning.

So, I've realized that we need to kickstart this program, now more then ever, and I belive the way to do that is fundraising. So, how can we accomplish thar?

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: September 03, 2012, 11:23:45 am »

So, I've realized that we need to kickstart this program, now more then ever, and I belive the way to do that is fundraising. So, how can we accomplish thar?
We could even branch over to other forums, and convert them to our Space religion.
Scientology.

It would solve all your problems!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: September 03, 2012, 11:25:56 am »

*smacks self upside the head*

Jesus christ. Now were stuck between word association, and You are scavenger. So demeaning.

I have some ideas:
1. Investment. We propose the Twelth Bay Lunar Resort to investors, heck, even get some people to pay in advance. This should boot-start the program until we begin making our own profits. Risks: getting laughed at by investors.
2. Sell stuff. Everyone sells everything to fund the program I take the money and runHa Ha good joke.50-50 Misko? Risks: not gathering enough money.
3. 'persuade' Bill Gates to change his will. Radical, risky, suspicious, profitable. Risks: a lot.
4. Hold Earth to ransom. Requires a SupaMegaMagmaKillCannon (or whatever we come up with), and to persuade the world that we would be crazy enough to destroy the planet with us on. They can hand over Earth or see it destroyed.  Risks: accidentally sitting on big red button, making everyone _really_ mad at us.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:28:14 am by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: September 03, 2012, 11:34:55 am »

1. Good idea. I think I suggested starting with a Lunar resort/secret military vase a while back.
2. There's no way we have enough stuff we're willing to sell to make a single colony anywhere.
3. Very risky.
4. That sounds like our warplan, and it requires a lot of resources to actually set up.

In short: Lunar resort.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: September 03, 2012, 11:36:23 am »

1. Good idea. I think I suggested starting with a Lunar resort/secret military vase a while back.
2. There's no way we have enough stuff we're willing to sell to make a single colony anywhere.
3. Very risky.
4. That sounds like our warplan, and it requires a lot of resources to actually set up.

In short: Lunar resort.
Great, Someone draw up a powerpoint presentation, and Greatwyrm will be making the pitch. Everyone else, go find investors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: September 03, 2012, 11:39:23 am »

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Am I getting help, or at least paid travel expenses? We need to find big cities where a lot of Bay12ers live, and start the presentations there. That, and Kickstarters.
Sig

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: September 03, 2012, 11:44:11 am »

I have faith in your Kickstarter abilities. If the Yogscast can make half a million dollars for their shitty game, remember that no matter what you earn, you'll probably make enough to each buy yourselves a shiny new shopping cart AND a gumball.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: September 03, 2012, 12:04:26 pm »

*strangling the thread* DIE ,DIE, DIE ,DIE !!!
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 192