Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335964 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1320 on: August 25, 2012, 05:05:04 pm »

king DZA you shouldn't be thinking about 13 year old boys in shorts .

It's not my fault my brain likes to be a douche and provide me with mildly disturbing mental imagery as it sees fit. The only reason I imagine him as thirteen is because I remember him saying that's how old he is in another thread. The drug one in GD, I believe.

I have that same problem, only it's worse because I'm paranoid that people are reading my mind at that exact moment and will think bad of me.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: August 25, 2012, 05:25:47 pm »

king DZA you shouldn't be thinking about 13 year old boys in shorts .

It's not my fault my brain likes to be a douche and provide me with mildly disturbing mental imagery as it sees fit. The only reason I imagine him as thirteen is because I remember him saying that's how old he is in another thread. The drug one in GD, I believe.

I have that same problem, only it's worse because I'm paranoid that people are reading my mind at that exact moment and will think bad of me.
oh yea , im paranoid too , because once i was thinking nasty things and the persson about who i was thinking the things looked at me with dishonoring look .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: August 25, 2012, 10:31:30 pm »

Holy hell, I come back and theres bizzare comments regarding androgynous 13yr-olds everywhere.

The grow ray is a terrible idea, and the poll only gives it artificial legitimacy. If it can't exist, it pales in comparison to slightly possible ideas such as nuclear mustard gas bombs, or sentient AI hive minds. A poll on where in canada to go, or one about the uniforms, might inspire actual debate.

No. Ethical can not be a Secret Service. The intelligence body will be held closely by the heads of the government. Absolutely no coup de'etats.

Someone start work on the mind-reading devices.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: August 25, 2012, 10:35:23 pm »

Everyone ho is considered "sane" here just has multiple personality isorder.

Corai   does not want to war with Earth, but is perfectly willing to brutally kill one of our own.
I am a voice of reason, but sometimes, PEOPLE GOTTA DIE! Hehehehe.
My tumblr.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: August 25, 2012, 10:38:28 pm »

Corai   does not want to war with Earth, but is perfectly willing to brutally kill one of our own.

I now want to draw a picture of me, one half smiling with a flag that says PEACE, and on the other half, me covered in blood with one of you tied to a table and me holding a knife.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Pon_Katt

• Bay Watcher
  • GAK!GAK!GAK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: August 26, 2012, 12:36:40 am »

I now want to draw a picture of me, one half smiling with a flag that says PEACE, and on the other half, me covered in blood with one of you tied to a table and me holding a knife.
Will you be dressed in human skins in the second half?
My little voice approves.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: August 26, 2012, 05:36:52 am »

But what are we going to use brainfreez's brain for if we arent using him as AI?

Also, you cant kill him, i chopped his head off and put his brain in a storage container already.
I'll recode his brain into my personal butler if you guys dont want him as the AI.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: August 26, 2012, 06:36:52 am »

But what are we going to use brainfreez's brain for if we arent using him as AI?

Also, you cant kill him, i chopped his head off and put his brain in a storage container already.
I'll recode his brain into my personal butler if you guys dont want him as the AI.
We use him as a high strength brainwashing agent. Just connect the victim test person directly through his brain, and let the madness do it's work.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #1328 on: August 26, 2012, 08:22:19 am »

Ok been busy lately- gimme a quick summarization of what happned the last week.
PLz :3

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: August 26, 2012, 11:51:27 am »

brainfreez : "NINJA SUITS FOR EVERYONE"
someone else : "no , we will use lame jumpsuits wich look totally awsome and everyone will love us !"

that's it , slowpokez .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: August 26, 2012, 12:21:31 pm »

No. Ethical can not be a Secret Service. The intelligence body will be held closely by the heads of the government. Absolutely no coup de'etats.
Alright, I'll make my own secret service! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, screw the secret service! And the blackjack!
Awww, just forget the whole thing.

How about coups de grace?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: August 26, 2012, 12:28:05 pm »

BRAINFREEZ. How many times do we have to tell you that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NINJA SUIT!? Are your eyes selective when it comes to reading so you don't see what you don't want to see? I don't even think that many people care about jumpsuits, I'm fairly certain that WE JUST WANT TO WEAR WHAT WE WANT TO.
My tumblr.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: August 26, 2012, 12:29:52 pm »

You can wear what you want, but I'm going for a space suit. A bulletproof one, with those tiny thrusters and a direct override command to the base's airlocks.

Besides the ninjasuits will only attract stereotypical heroes and stuff.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: August 26, 2012, 12:45:50 pm »

BRAINFREEZ. How many times do we have to tell you that THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NINJA SUIT!? Are your eyes selective when it comes to reading so you don't see what you don't want to see? I don't even think that many people care about jumpsuits, I'm fairly certain that WE JUST WANT TO WEAR WHAT WE WANT TO.
yes , ninja suits are the best and everyone WILL wear them .

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: August 26, 2012, 02:06:12 pm »

There is no such thing as a ninja suit, so you're saying everyone will willingly go naked.
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 192