Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335809 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1125 on: August 17, 2012, 07:58:04 pm »

I am against any form of weapons of mass destruction, on earth or on our territory. If you are all gonna kill yourselves when we get our asses kicked, use a gun. Not a giant nuke that will destroy the solar system.
I was just planning a regular explosion. BUT NOW, ITS BIGGER TSAR BOMBA TIME!!! And someone make one of those multi-stage plutonium-cobalt bombs that wipeout all life.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 17, 2012, 09:43:10 pm »

I want to join this endeavor.  It's crazy enough to work.

Join P.E.A.C.E. I need people that are not insane drug addicts.

For this, you shall be punished. But for now, I'm going to waste time rolling my faeces into little balls and eating crayons while I wait for the four sheets of acid to kick in.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:56 pm »

How about we not do anything to Terra at all, and instead sit back, open up some of your drink of choice, and watch the fireworks of nuclear war?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 17, 2012, 10:20:01 pm »

How about we not do anything to Terra at all, and instead sit back, open up some of your drink of choice, and watch the fireworks of nuclear war?
No way! Then when the war between the countrys of Earth was over, there would be nothing but fallout left for us!
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 17, 2012, 10:36:02 pm »

No way! Then when the war between the countrys of Earth was over, there would be nothing but fallout left for us!
I agree with waffle here. They have lots of stuff. Like more humans. And a friendly enviroment. And rare-earth metal. And infrastructure. And Toady.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 17, 2012, 10:36:58 pm »

I agree with waffle here. They have lots of stuff. Like more humans. And a friendly enviroment. And rare-earth metal. And infrastructure. And Toady.

So you support not killing Earth dead?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 17, 2012, 10:38:58 pm »

Obviuosly. Whats the point of taking it if we make it usless in the process?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 17, 2012, 10:41:38 pm »

As shocking as it may seem, yes. I'm good with nuclear war though, as long as there are decent numbers of survivors.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 17, 2012, 10:41:54 pm »

Obviuosly. Whats the point of taking it if we make it usless in the process?

Slayer & Waffle, I vote we stick together. I can just tell we will be lynched for being sane.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 17, 2012, 10:43:28 pm »

Slayer & Waffle, I vote we stick together. I can just tell we will be lynched for being sane.
Im the one who started this thread in the first place. I doubt that anything I do can redeem me...... :(

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 18, 2012, 04:43:15 am »

This thread is showing some signs of sanity ...... its scaring me .

Why aren't i appointed as the leader of D.E.A.T.H?
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Phlum

• Bay Watcher
  • Above Is my true form, no mortal shall see it!
    • View Profile
    • Idontwanttowork
« Reply #1136 on: August 18, 2012, 11:50:46 am »

All groups of people will eventually reach a sort of equilibrium in which there is mutual understanding for all but the insane. The insane, will always try to rationalize why they can't understand. This is the cause of all change.

(edit) if you don't mind, saying this makes me feel important.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:59:41 am by Phlum »
So I have spoken, may this thread live long!!

I don't share my age online, no one takes horny 14 year olds seriously.

"dwarf fortress is autism in a game"  -a guy named rick

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 18, 2012, 12:17:38 pm »

All groups of people will eventually reach a sort of equilibrium in which there is mutual understanding for all but the insane. The insane, will always try to rationalize why they can't understand. This is the cause of all change.

(edit) if you don't mind, saying this makes me feel important.
Then why was I elected then? I'm the number 2 position in government here.

On that note, I plan to submit to Ace more info to make official. So if he hasn't added you, remind me of your position please.

Phlum

• Bay Watcher
  • Above Is my true form, no mortal shall see it!
    • View Profile
    • Idontwanttowork
« Reply #1138 on: August 18, 2012, 12:29:57 pm »

Then why was I elected then? I'm the number 2 position in government here.

On that note, I plan to submit to Ace more info to make official. So if he hasn't added you, remind me of your position please.

Umm, acting insane as a joke? Or am I not a member of the space project and can therefore not post? The title says open discussion. What do you mean?
So I have spoken, may this thread live long!!

I don't share my age online, no one takes horny 14 year olds seriously.

"dwarf fortress is autism in a game"  -a guy named rick

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 18, 2012, 01:12:50 pm »

I will be the IT administrator and manager of the AI. If we are making a test colony using people that dont want to be there, they'll probably break things. I say we give them brain implants and have a AI controlling them. These implants could directly power a artificial heart, so that if they are removed, they die, minimizing damage to the space station.

Volounteers to be stored on a disk and used for the AI?
Also, any acronyms for this AI? I cant come up with any :x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 192