Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335887 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1065 on: August 16, 2012, 04:20:06 pm »

i am from Latvia .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 16, 2012, 04:31:53 pm »

Alright, could someone catch me up on what is going on? I'm not going to read through ~70 pages.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 16, 2012, 04:34:26 pm »

Alright, could someone catch me up on what is going on? I'm not going to read through ~70 pages.
It's impossible to describe.... Just read it. It's shorter than most succession forts. You'll get through it in a short period of time.

EDIT: brilliant news! A private project, Mars 1, is planning to colonise mars. The 1st astronauts will arrive (if on schedule) in 2023.
In the meantime, they will be sending up a comms satellite, supplies (including 2500kg of food), living and life support units, and will even scout out the best location for a colony!
The one problem will be getting the supplies without being made criminals for stealing it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 04:52:39 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 16, 2012, 04:56:54 pm »

Latvia? Isn't that soomewhere between Russia and that bit of Russia that used to be Germany?
Us Europeans should put together a DF meet sometime.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 16, 2012, 05:00:09 pm »

It's impossible to describe.... Just read it. It's shorter than most succession forts. You'll get through it in a short period of time.

EDIT: brilliant news! A private project, Mars 1, is planning to colonise mars. The 1st astronauts will arrive (if on schedule) in 2023.
In the meantime, they will be sending up a comms satellite, supplies (including 2500kg of food), living and life support units, and will even scout out the best location for a colony!
The one problem will be getting the supplies without being made criminals for stealing it.
Or, we could simple apply to go there. Some of us, at least; they could prepare the way for the rest.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 16, 2012, 05:11:36 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

True, but it would be a long process, not to mention the other candidates. (40 in total, 4 every 2 years from 2023 onwards)
If only we had the resources to do it all ourselves...
How's the letter to China going? (and please no more google translate nonsense)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 16, 2012, 05:14:34 pm »

Latvia? Isn't that soomewhere between Russia and that bit of Russia that used to be Germany?
Us Europeans should put together a DF meet sometime.

no , it is next to Russia , Estonia and Lithuania.

well , Latvia was occupied by Germans in middle ages and WW2 , but it is not a part of Germany .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 16, 2012, 05:15:23 pm »

Re: Sanctioned Mars Trip: It's a better idea than robbing them.

Alright, how about general nonsense?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 16, 2012, 05:16:32 pm »

why not robot cat instead of letter ?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 17, 2012, 02:09:00 am »

Re: Sanctioned Mars Trip: It's a better idea than robbing them.

Alright, how about general nonsense?

only 40 astronauts, and we'll have competition. They will also be filmed 24/7, so no 'evil' plans.
General nonsense is fine, it's what the thread's built on. (not to mention the forums)

why not robot cat instead of letter ?
do we have a robot cat? What if leader of China fancies a +cat roast+?
I have defeated your plan with logic [/sarcasm]

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 17, 2012, 03:24:25 am »

Damn , everyone is from America .
Im from Italia, though im currently living in Quebec.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 17, 2012, 03:49:05 am »

Damn , everyone is from America .
Im from Italia, though im currently living in Quebec.
Cool, Italy's a nice place.

Also: Eureka! We claim Mars! If Dennis Hope can claim the moon, what's stopping one of us (probably pres. DZA) from claiming Mars? Then we can sue all others for trespassing!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: August 17, 2012, 06:11:17 am »

tophat , if a cat adopts a human , the human is powerless to the cat , if cat said give 1.000.000.000 $ to brainfreez , the president will do so .

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 17, 2012, 06:17:12 am »

tophat , if a cat adopts a human , the human is powerless to the cat , if cat said give 1.000.000.000 $ to brainfreez , the president will do so .
how do we control the cat then? (since we have no robots)
The cat has adopted brainfreez!
brainfreez gives all his money to the RSPCA!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: August 17, 2012, 06:42:58 am »

the robot cat should have remote control , buletproof steel plate armor , camouflage mechanisms , rocket engine for flying and lazer rifles .
:D

also it should have thermonuclear catsplosion button (self destruction button) .
to make it more effective it should have a mini nuclear reactor inside .
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 06:48:22 am by brainfreez »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 192