Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 336091 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program
« Reply #735 on: August 08, 2012, 05:18:55 pm »

Hmm - There's always the option to create a new thread with the first few posts reserved for crew listings, polls, etc.. I can set that up in lieu of a dedicated forum, so we can better keep track of what we need to do. I'm up for administrating that.

Good idea. This thread is kind of all over the place. A new one would remove/mitigate the need to filter through all of the senseless ramblings and make the project easier to keep on-track.

DZAaaaaaaaa.... You Heeeeerrreeeeee?

Nope.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 08, 2012, 05:48:50 pm »

Hmm - There's always the option to create a new thread with the first few posts reserved for crew listings, polls, etc.. I can set that up in lieu of a dedicated forum, so we can better keep track of what we need to do. I'm up for administrating that.

Good idea. This thread is kind of all over the place. A new one would remove/mitigate the need to filter through all of the senseless ramblings and make the project easier to keep on-track.

But how should we do it, who should do it, etc. I really dont think im the guy to be the OP of this, as much as I would like to take credit for starting it.

The way I would think the new thread would be like is having a list of set objectives, with things we have decided and thing currently being discussed, aswell as future goals. A list of people in command, and things like that. I might try to edit the OP to get it more orginised at some point today.

Edit; Attemted to make the OP better..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:29:30 pm by WaffleEggnog »
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 08, 2012, 06:45:57 pm »

Ok. I'll work on the BBcode for the new thread once I finish dinner. I was planning on doing it much like you had done it, EggNogg.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 08, 2012, 06:49:31 pm »

Unless the voting takes a turn.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #739 on: August 08, 2012, 06:55:02 pm »

Since my last a attempt to affect the result of the poll failed horribly I'll have to try again.

I'll trade you "bay12's HFS(Hemp Foundation Supreme) helping out the science department(forgot the name ::)) the animation part 2(the first one died together with gimp)" for keeping this thread alive.
Branching out breeds dispersion.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 08, 2012, 07:52:44 pm »

Unless the voting takes a turn.
Iv already edited this thread a bit to make it more "user friendly" and "orginised"...... And the voting is pretty much tied ATM, 3 for keep it the way it is, 3 for make a new thread, and 2 for make this one more orginised. I personaly think that, now that i edited it, its perfectly fine.

And if you do make a new thread....... pl0x give me credit for starting this.......? :3
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:55:57 pm by WaffleEggnog »

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 08, 2012, 09:20:02 pm »

Ok. How about a compromise. Since the voting is still in favor of a new thread, how about two threads? One a floor for open discussion [this], while another thread for organization and planning?

This one can stay how it is. Just another with lists and rosters n' stuff.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:16 pm »

Ok. How about a compromise. Since the voting is still in favor of a new thread, how about two threads? One a floor for open discussion [this], while another thread for organization and planning?

This one can stay how it is. Just another with lists and rosters n' stuff.
That sounds fine to me! Il edit the thread now, to say that this is the "Open discussion branch of the Bay12 Space Program"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:46:24 pm by WaffleEggnog »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 09, 2012, 12:39:46 am »

So you think that the world will join us...
because we stole a severed elf dick.

To the OOC thread!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 09, 2012, 01:22:08 am »

So you think that the world will join us...
because we stole a severed elf dick.

To the OOC thread!

I think hanslanda isn't participating as much as he is mining and exploiting us for OOC quotes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #745 on: August 09, 2012, 01:23:21 am »

You could say that. And you would be extremely correct. This thread is a goddamn goldmine.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 09, 2012, 01:28:18 am »

You could say that. And you would be extremely correct. This thread is a goddamn goldmine.
Look, me and acetech09 just got this thing working and orginised, so please, can you stay on topic, as impossible a thing that is to ask :P. Goback to talking about test-tube babies and mars and stuff like you were before....... its acceptible now.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 09, 2012, 01:30:49 am »

Look, me and acetech09 just got this thing working and orginised, so please, can you stay on topic, as impossible a thing that is to ask :P. Goback to talking about test-tube babies and mars and stuff like you were before....... its acceptible now.
I can't do any of that because that would be a rerail, which doesn't exist in this thread.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 09, 2012, 01:45:29 am »

I can't do any of that because that would be a rerail, which doesn't exist in this thread.

There are no rails here. Only brainfreeztm and some deeply flawed plans for colonizing the Martian surface. How are we going to deal with all the tripods? We can't take our bacteria to Mars!
He's fucking with us.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 09, 2012, 01:49:44 am »

There are no rails here. Only brainfreeztm and some deeply flawed plans for colonizing the Martian surface. How are we going to deal with all the tripods? We can't take our bacteria to Mars!

This is a serious topic that we should discuss.

I propose the creation of the Mars Acclimation and Genetic Mutation Administration or M.A.G.M.A. to properly run and manage our mars colony.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 192