Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 336018 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #975 on: August 15, 2012, 11:15:22 am »

we will have zylkon b .
Seriously, no spacenazis. Greatwyrm is right. Have you SEEN how unpopular those folks are? Do you KNOW how little supprot there is for a bunch of crazies going to space? now add nazism to the mix, and we'll never get off the ground.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 15, 2012, 11:34:13 am »

hey , German language doesn't come alone ! it will bring stereotypes , like Nazism with us .

the discussions on the most gruesome ways to destroy earth , soul energy and all other shit will just increase the suspicion .
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:35:48 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 15, 2012, 12:04:07 pm »

First of all, Telepathy>German (or any other spoken language). Second, soul energy is not evil, damn it!

And no, we're not going to be space nazis. We should strive to create a society unique from all others that have inhabited Earth. I don't know about any of you, but I don't want our great martian empire as to be remembered as, "Like [insert Earth group here], but on Mars."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 15, 2012, 12:04:32 pm »

hey , German language doesn't come alone ! it will bring stereotypes , like Nazism with us .

the discussions on the most gruesome ways to destroy earth , soul energy and all other shit will just increase the suspicion .

... So what you're saying is, you think all German speaking people are Nazis?

I have to back out of this topic now, that's too much even for Nazi-Avatar-Guy.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 15, 2012, 12:12:18 pm »

no , but usually when people think about Germany , they think about Nazi and all the crazy shit Hitler did .

and isn't that soul torturing , by making them run turbines and generate energy for us ?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:14:00 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 15, 2012, 12:16:09 pm »

... So what you're saying is, you think all German speaking people are Nazis?

I have to back out of this topic now, that's too much even for Nazi-Avatar-Guy.
No, what I think he was trying to say was that other poeple thinkGermans are Nazi's, and if we spoke German the steryotype would carry over to us.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 15, 2012, 12:33:09 pm »

this thread has more than enough evidence to raise suspicion about our project .

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 15, 2012, 01:54:58 pm »

this thread has more than enough evidence to raise suspicion about our project .
This is true, but until we take a major step, Its just insane ranting.

So, DZA, I ask, what should be the first step?

NRN_R_Sumo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 15, 2012, 02:13:24 pm »

Holy crap, theres more derailing here than the minecart shotgun threads. ???
A dwarf is nothing but an alcohol powered beard.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 15, 2012, 02:38:11 pm »

this thread has another thread dedicated to this derail .

this is the most insane derail , it seems it is invincible , because it just won't die .

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: August 15, 2012, 04:34:38 pm »

Alright, first things first. We're going to need to get down to specifics.

If we're going to start up a test colony in Canada or wherever, we must know how many people we'll actually need to accomplish such a task, what resources will be required, an exact location, ect. Such info will be necessary to carry out the actual launch as well. After we have all that sorted out, it's only a matter of obtaining what we need before we put our plans into action.

So for now, let us put all future colony inventions and megaprojects aside. We need to:
  • Agree upon a suitable embark location (for both the test, and actual colony) and how we're going to get there.
  • Figure out what skills among our population will be essential to have before embarking.
  • Come up with at least a rough estimate of what resources will be required and in what quantity.
  • Get a more definite number of how many future colonists we have and how many will be required to successfully build and sustain the colony (at least until we can get the test tubes set up).

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 15, 2012, 04:58:17 pm »

i am on the other side of the world , so i cannot get to the Canada .

it is extremely expensive to get to Canada .

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 15, 2012, 07:00:38 pm »

Alright, first things first. We're going to need to get down to specifics.

If we're going to start up a test colony in Canada or wherever, we must know how many people we'll actually need to accomplish such a task, what resources will be required, an exact location, ect. Such info will be necessary to carry out the actual launch as well. After we have all that sorted out, it's only a matter of obtaining what we need before we put our plans into action.

So for now, let us put all future colony inventions and megaprojects aside. We need to:
  • Agree upon a suitable embark location (for both the test, and actual colony) and how we're going to get there.
  • Figure out what skills among our population will be essential to have before embarking.
  • Come up with at least a rough estimate of what resources will be required and in what quantity.
  • Get a more definite number of how many future colonists we have and how many will be required to successfully build and sustain the colony (at least until we can get the test tubes set up).
I shall spend sometime researching the solutions and publish my findings in logistics. This sounds like the oppurtunity for official plans, so someone should tell acetech to get ready to update his info.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 15, 2012, 07:20:13 pm »

EMBARK ON OLYMPUS MONS.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

misko27

• Bay Watcher