Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335985 times)

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program
« Reply #675 on: August 08, 2012, 12:22:18 am »

If people are acting problematic, and you feel that their presence would be damaging to the overall success of the project, then yes, you may.
To quote myself: 8) 8) 8)WINNING!!! 8) 8) 8)

So, Now, Im here to enforce order on this project. People Who are Confimed as going:
1 President King DZA
2. Prime Minister Misko27
3. I do't remember Greiger
Oi, im the one who started this damn feat of madness, dont I get a place of authority?
No, because all you did was post at the beginning and slightly change the first post. Also, saying "Oi".
If your not aware im the one who COMPLETLY orginised the vote.... Or did that escape your eagle vision :P

And, Oi, isnt Oi a Dwarfy thing to say?
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 08, 2012, 12:22:29 am »

Je ne parle pas en francais, so I'm in. Still. Wait, there isn't committment involved is there? If so, then dos cervezas por favor.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 08, 2012, 12:24:50 am »

Je ne parle pas en francais, so I'm in. Still. Wait, there isn't committment involved is there? If so, then dos cervezas por favor.
Are we in need of some people speaking multiple lauguages? Then your in luck, I am fluent in French, English (Im from Canada :P), and im learning Italian, to "honor my heritege", AKA, to understand what my damn family is saying. If we have some communication issues with lauguages (I know DF has a large French community), we might need some transilators.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:26:51 am by WaffleEggnog »
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 08, 2012, 12:25:50 am »

I haven't seen the last like 20 pages but I'm pretty sure if anyone on here lives in Florida then this project can claim success, albeit maybe a little too holistically.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 08, 2012, 12:36:49 am »

On mars, we will speak Martian, which will be all Earth languages + dwarven, all at once. It gets a bit tiresome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #680 on: August 08, 2012, 01:14:30 am »

你的母親是肥胖和懶惰的人是谷歌翻譯。這個線程需要關閉。謝謝你聽。盡量保持低地球軌道。
我永远不会让这个线程关闭。这是光荣的,我们将沉浸在它的荣耀和荣誉。
沒有,你媽是脂肪。

我爱谷歌翻译。
就像你媽媽如何不愛你!

我很自豪進一步出軌已經可怕的出軌線程。

I purposely didn't check this thread after getting to the second page. Until Hans told me it had derailed into Chinese at one point.

I found it quite entertaining, even if it made almost 0 grammatical sense throughout. Google Translate for the opposite of win.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 08, 2012, 01:18:29 am »

我觉得这些报表还算过得去的语法意义。是的,我的母亲是可怕的脂肪。
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #682 on: August 08, 2012, 01:26:46 am »

我觉得这些报表还算过得去的语法意义。是的,我的母亲是可怕的脂肪。

You'd be surprised at how little sense you make. It's like in English--just because you have a word for everything you want to express in sentence form, before a period, doesn't make it a sentence.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 08, 2012, 02:27:38 am »

这句话在语法上是正确的,至少在谷歌翻译。
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 08, 2012, 02:47:52 am »

Probably. Depends on when we're leaving. Apparantly NASA is planning to go in 2030, so we get a bit of legroom. (and more probes). Apparently, in one plan, the send an unmanned ship of supplies first.
"What's going on in your fort?" has been going for about five years now, so we should be able to match it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:06:39 am by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #685 on: August 08, 2012, 05:43:39 am »

Since everything here turned to sh*t lately I guess it's Ok for me to back-track a bit. If a thread either switches into korean or chinese you know someone's fckd up.

Here's a discussion we had earlier.

Brainfreez-
hey ! i bet i could rap better than you . :P you're just jealous ! :D so , will the king accept my deal or flee as a coward ?

The president aka DZA-
*ahem*
Stop actin' like a playa cuz we all know you're just a fool, now sit the fuck down cuz you're about to schooled. I ain't takin' no shit, so quit that weak fuckin' rap, and step the fuck back before you get yo' head cracked.
All you rebels step aside, time for the King to arise. Can't handle my glory? Then you better close your eyes. It ain't no surprise that I'm the winner, you're just a traitor, just a sinner. So I suggest you follow me or burn for all eternity.
/rap.

Misko-
Why thanks. Stop rapping, peeps. I said I concede, Calm the hell down. So, In conclusion, May the more insane members of my followeres please point it at earth, and if you want to support me, prove that we're competent at our jobs before taking power.

Me-
The way I see it "the bay12 philosophy" can be described as the opposite of Occam's razor, and to me a rapbattle does'nt seem like a simple solution.

Brainfreez-
hey slowpokez , get ready to cry cos i ain't gonna lie , you better close your ears cos we don't wanna see your tears , yo' think yo' can rap , but your words sound like crap . yo' king is a fool and he cannot rule  , he's gonna fall cos he has no balls (no offense).

SlayerHero-
You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Brainfreez-
wait .... really ?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 08, 2012, 07:06:22 am »

aye ! es arī gribu ceļot uz marsu !

hey , eggnog ! i can speak Russian , English , Latvian and a bit of German .

with my skills i can rule the world !

Damn , this thread has derailed to political-rap battles , Chinese rubbish and other foreign language rubbish .
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:32:28 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 08, 2012, 07:38:40 am »

Okay, Now its:
1. DZA
2. Me
3. Greiger
4. WaffleEggnog
5. Slowpokez
6. Tophat
7. B-freez
8. Acetech
9. Maybe Hanslanda?

We need a bay12 adertising campaign to get more people in here.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 08, 2012, 08:34:00 am »

I'd vote for Hanslanda...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:08:09 pm by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 08, 2012, 08:47:05 am »

no , we need to make propaganda about our "peaceful"project in TV , internet and radio .

ha ha , ninjaed you ! :D
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 192