Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335500 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #2490 on: November 18, 2012, 09:35:01 am »

Me too, but in Germany it's no big deal - I dislike strong stuff, and beer you can buy legally here from age 16. It kinda makes more sense than the US system, really.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: November 18, 2012, 10:55:26 am »

It also seems stupid to go to battle outnumbered, untrained, AND drunk.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: November 18, 2012, 01:15:05 pm »

Would you rather be just untrained and unarmed?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: November 18, 2012, 02:59:14 pm »

Yes.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: November 18, 2012, 04:54:42 pm »

Well, it's better than arm-and trainless ;)
The Bay12 postcard club

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: November 18, 2012, 05:00:27 pm »

We could easily get some guns 'n' stuff. We just need to make friends with some gangbangers and such, stock up on weapons and money working for them and BAM. And by get guns from them, I just mean get them to allow us to use them. And then steal them.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: November 19, 2012, 08:39:43 pm »

We could always mass-produce coilguns...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: November 19, 2012, 09:26:36 pm »

With what?
Sig

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:34 pm »

Scraps?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: November 19, 2012, 11:04:35 pm »

Gathered from where, by whom, and assembled where, by whom, and hidden where, by whom, and transported to the DRC how, and by whom?
Sig

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: November 19, 2012, 11:15:43 pm »

...Shut up I'm not a plans guy!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: November 20, 2012, 05:04:09 pm »

Any military action will require sufficient funding for MADPLANS, with which to pay for weaponry and training. With a current budget of $20, that won't happen any time soon.
To put this in perspective to our opponents, the annual US defense budget is over $3trillion. TRILLION. If it comes to all out war, we'll be screwed.
Also, what are your thoughts on the Gaza-Israel conflict. Might be useful to know if the UN and US will actually pitch in if it gets bad.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: November 20, 2012, 07:37:59 pm »

If poor-as-f**k Palestinensians can manage to get guns, we can too.
The Bay12 postcard club

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: November 20, 2012, 08:27:37 pm »

Any military action will require sufficient funding for MADPLANS, with which to pay for weaponry and training. With a current budget of $20, that won't happen any time soon.
To put this in perspective to our opponents, the annual US defense budget is over $3trillion. TRILLION. If it comes to all out war, we'll be screwed.
Also, what are your thoughts on the Gaza-Israel conflict. Might be useful to know if the UN and US will actually pitch in if it gets bad.

Israel seems to use a $500 million dollar missile...to shoot down a $800 rocket...We'll do fine when the opposition uses that kind of expenditure.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: November 20, 2012, 09:23:36 pm »

Israel seems to use a $500 million dollar missile...to shoot down a $800 rocket...We'll do fine when the opposition uses that kind of expenditure.
It's not that, it's the principle. The fact that they can keep you safe is the important part.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 192