Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335931 times)

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1305 on: August 24, 2012, 09:50:06 pm »

Holy balls I just came up with an amazing idea. We have all been talking about huge mega lazers, suits of adamantine armour, etc. But we could do all this easily with a SHRINK RAY. In theory, we could easily just build something thats very small and then enlarge it to Dwarf size and save a ton of material on building things in bulk, and we could easily just make a Dwarf size projectile weapon,then enlarge it to be huge and take out Earth, then shrink them back down! Compared to making a massive death ray, this seems much easier, and compared to the other things we have discussed, it seems quite in the realm of possibility! What do you think?
You'd need a grow ray for that except grow rays are impossible, didn't you ever read the Fantastic Voyage?
Bro, have you read this thread yet? Compared to the other things that have been discussed, this is actuly probably the most possible (and sane) one yet.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: August 24, 2012, 10:25:53 pm »

If I end up going with you, I'm gonna wear WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. I look nice in a black+red hoodie, a red T-Shirt with black stars, and black jeans with black dress shoes. Also glasses. Because face. And eyes. And glasses-good face.

BRAINFREEZ. YOU IDEA IS TERRIBLE. There is no such thing as a ninja suit. Uniforms are unexpressive. I vote that BRAINFREEZ not be an ALTERNATE A.I. AT ALL. If such thing happens, WE WILL ALL DIE.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: August 24, 2012, 10:29:17 pm »

If I end up going with you, I'm gonna wear WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. I look nice in a black+red hoodie, a red T-Shirt with black stars, and black jeans with black dress shoes. Also glasses. Because face. And eyes. And glasses-good face.

BRAINFREEZ. YOU IDEA IS TERRIBLE. There is no such thing as a ninja suit. Uniforms are unexpressive. I vote that BRAINFREEZ not be an ALTERNATE A.I. AT ALL. If such thing happens, WE WILL ALL DIE.

I second everything this man has said! I also vote Brainfreez stays under constant watch guard. By soldiers. Told to use lethal force if Brainfreez gets near anything important.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: August 24, 2012, 10:41:40 pm »

I second everything this man has said! I also vote Brainfreez stays under constant watch guard. By soldiers. Told to use lethal force if Brainfreez gets near anything important.
I approve this. If I die horribly, it will not be because of brainfreez.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: August 25, 2012, 04:19:36 am »

you better make guards shot me on sight , because my AI won't give up on ninja suits .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: August 25, 2012, 11:51:34 am »

New poll is uppppppp.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: August 25, 2012, 12:23:57 pm »

Holy balls I just came up with an amazing idea. We have all been talking about huge mega lazers, suits of adamantine armour, etc. But we could do all this easily with a SHRINK RAY. In theory, we could easily just build something thats very small and then enlarge it to Dwarf size and save a ton of material on building things in bulk, and we could easily just make a Dwarf size projectile weapon,then enlarge it to be huge and take out Earth, then shrink them back down! Compared to making a massive death ray, this seems much easier, and compared to the other things we have discussed, it seems quite in the realm of possibility! What do you think?
You'd need a grow ray for that except grow rays are impossible, didn't you ever read the Fantastic Voyage?
Bro, have you read this thread yet? Compared to the other things that have been discussed, this is actuly probably the most possible (and sane) one yet.
Actually no. In this entire thread, most is actually remotely possible.

Your idea breaks the laws of thermodynamics however, amongst a few others.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: August 25, 2012, 12:40:18 pm »

SECRET POLICE!
UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENTS FOR EVERYONE AGAINST MY IDIEAS !!!!
He has the right idea, you know.
I need a trenchcoat, a gun, a silencer, braifreez's adress and a shovel so he can dig his own grave.
Anyone mind making ETHICAL double as a secret service?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: August 25, 2012, 01:17:43 pm »

I look sexy in shorts. It's true.

*stifled laughter*
My wooden badge was delicious.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: August 25, 2012, 01:21:12 pm »

nobody had to know that .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: August 25, 2012, 02:13:41 pm »

I look sexy in shorts. It's true.

*stifled laughter*

Well, a mental image of you as an androgynous thirteen-year-old boy wearing short shorts is now forever burned into my brain. I hope you're happy.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: August 25, 2012, 03:33:11 pm »

king DZA you shouldn't be thinking about 13 year old boys in shorts .

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: August 25, 2012, 03:34:20 pm »

SECRET POLICE!
UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENTS FOR EVERYONE AGAINST MY IDIEAS !!!!
He has the right idea, you know.
I need a trenchcoat, a gun, a silencer, braifreez's adress and a shovel so he can dig his own grave.
Anyone mind making ETHICAL double as a secret service?

Take him in alive, i'll make his life end slowly and painfully, bake him into cupcakes and sell the Brainfreez cupcakes to children. ... What? Every peacekeeping organization needs SOMETHING dark and evil about them. Especially a Bay12 one.

---

Well, a mental image of you as an androgynous thirteen-year-old boy wearing short shorts is now forever burned into my brain. I hope you're happy.

Going in the OOC thread.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: August 25, 2012, 04:10:10 pm »

king DZA you shouldn't be thinking about 13 year old boys in shorts .

It's not my fault my brain likes to be a douche and provide me with mildly disturbing mental imagery as it sees fit. The only reason I imagine him as thirteen is because I remember him saying that's how old he is in another thread. The drug one in GD, I believe.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:12:14 pm by King DZA »

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: August 25, 2012, 04:20:10 pm »

im not judging .

my life is already a painful cupcake , living with my dad .
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:48:14 pm by brainfreez »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 192